Unofficial Portkey Archive

And Baby Makes Two? by diggingupophelia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

And Baby Makes Two?

diggingupophelia

A/N: Thanks to HalfBloodPrince for the suggestions that I am going to put to good use. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to review, because it gives me a reason to write more! And as always review review review, and with section 9.5 be kind, it is the first scene like this I have written…and now because of it I have had to change the rating to NC-17! Enjoy, but not too much now! And this chapter is going to be a little more serious, but just a little.

@)-------;--------

Part 9.5: Making Harry Feel `Beautiful'

Harry and Hermione found themselves in the solitude of each other's arms with the fire crackling in front of them. Both of them were staring into each other's eyes in between firery and passionate kisses. Harry reached over and took off Hermione's robes, she in turn reached over and did the same to him. She didn't want to break the gaze with Harry. She leaned in and kissed him, determined to make him feel as attractive he truly was. Hermione gently pushed Harry down on to the soft rug she had conjured before they took their places only moments before. She teased him a bit by first tossing her jumper aside, then slowly loosening the tie around her neck and tossing it off to the side. She leaned in closer to Harry and kissed him passionately as her fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse, she soon cast that off too revealing the simply sweet white lace bra she was wearing underneath. Harry's hands absentmindedly found themselves running over her nearly nude torso. His green eyes locked on her brown eyes, "You are absolutely stunning". Her only response was a kiss. Harry's hands traveled to the side of her grey pleated skirt, and found the button and zipper closing he was familiar with and let it slip past her hips to reveal the simple white knickers that he found so sexy. Hermione then proceeded to undress Harry, much faster than she undressed herself since she used her wand to rid him of those unnecessary clothes!

"Hermione, can we put out the fire and light some candles?"

"No, I want to see you as you are, the gorgeous hunk of man I love" and then she kissed him again. Letting her hands run along his body. Her hands stopped over the bump in his abdomen and she bent her head down to kiss it, then kissed her way back up to his soft lips. Her hands wandered a little further south and discovered that Harry felt a little different, "Harry I do believe that Professor McGonagall made and improvement with those transfigurations!" Harry smiled and started to get up to push Hermione down, so he could make love to her, she relented and sat back and pulled him on top of her. She waited for him to find his way inside of her and let out a gasp. He built up a steady rhythm and then Hermione felt droplets of water on her shoulder and realized that Harry was crying after a few moments. "Harry, what is wrong, love, you can tell me"

"I just keep thinking about how much I love you and how much you love me, and how beautiful you are"

"Shh, Harry…" and with that she managed to maneuver herself and Harry so that she was positioned on top of him. She found it difficult to make love to him with the constant fear of hurting the baby, but she gently made love to him until she felt him release. And then she held him close to him, running her fingers around the hair that covered the nape of his neck until he fell asleep. She used her wand to conjure pajamas and dress him. She did the same for herself and pulled a huge blanket around them and she fell asleep lying against his chest.

Part Ten: Friends in the Most Unlikely Place

The Next Day

Harry found himself alone in front of a roaring fire. He almost jumped up, but then he remembered it was Saturday, a Hogsmeade Saturday, and laid back down on the surprisingly soft ground. He felt happy, he reached to his left side for Hermione, and noticed she was gone. He still didn't have much energy to move, and then Harry's curiosity got the better of him and he found his hand wandering under pajama pants? Harry wondered. But he wondered if what Hermione said was true. "Bloody hell, I'll have to send McGonagall a thank you owl" he said.

"Oh yeah?" called Hermione from the doorway. She was carrying a tray piled high with breakfast. "Well I'll be expecting my thank you owl straight away then for all this work I've done for you" she joked.

"I was wondering where you went. I was about to head off to the kitchens to get a.."

"banana and bologna sandwich?"

" You are amazing do you know that!"

"I try you know"

The two of them finished off breakfast together and then went off to the Hospital Wing for Harry's check up. Hermione walked him as far as the corridor leading up to the hospital wing and then made her way to the library.

@)----;-----------

Harry found himself waiting for Madame Pomfrey in front of her office ;she wasn't there yet. She must have been gathering potions from Professor Snape or something. Harry leaned up against the wall to wait, as he did he felt an unfamiliar fluttering in his stomach. He reached his hands to it and was slightly worried. He had never felt anything like that before, he realized that it must be the baby moving and he wished he had that globe so he could see if the baby was moving. He was smiling when he heard someone approaching, he moved himself away from the wall in anticipation of Madame Pomfrey only to find Draco Malfoy approaching. Harry made a promise to Hermione after hexing Draco that he would make an effort to be nice to him, so he began his effort once again.

"Hello, Mal..Draco"

"What are you doing here Potter, my appointment is in fifteen minutes"

"Mine was fifteen minutes ago, Madame Pomfrey is late"

"Oh"

"So how are things going?"

Draco looked like he was thinking about something and all of a sudden tears welled up in his eyes and he started to sob uncontrollably, "Things…sob…are awful…sob, none snort of my friends will talk to me…sob…no one understands how I feel…snort, sob, snort…I am so alone"

Without thinking Harry walked up to Draco and wrapped his arms around him. "Draco, don't forget that I understand what you're going through"

Draco pulled himself out of Harry's embrace and looked horrified, "Don't ever do that again Potter!" he managed to sputter. He was half disgusted and half comforted.

"Sorry Draco," Harry had to think of something to cover his behind, "These hormones you know, plus all the extra ones from those potions"

"Yeah" Draco coughed, straightening his robes and drying his eyes, as he straightened his robes Harry noticed a very slight bump that would have not been noticeable if one didn't know what they were looking for.

"Have you felt the baby move yet?"

"No" he said with ice in his voice

"You know we could hang out…"

"What would everyone say?"

"No one would know…there is always the Room of Requirement"

Draco's eyes beamed he was actually going to make a friend.

-->