Unofficial Portkey Archive

And Baby Makes Two? by diggingupophelia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

And Baby Makes Two?

diggingupophelia

A/N: Again Thanks to all of you for taking the time to read this, I have had so much fun writing it! And again thanks to the reviewers. Ok this is a very short update, because I was not thinking and forgot to put in with part 12. I am going to work on Part 13 as soon as this is posted. I am hoping that Part 13 will be longish, so it might not be up until tomorrow, but the story should be done by Wednesday at the latest.

Part 12.5: The Aftermath

The Same Night

Harry and Draco stood staring at Ron, it was difficult not to laugh at him. Every single time they glanced up at Ron they laughed. Ron hadn't told anybody about what happened, no one except Madame Pomfrey, but somehow, Hermione found out and she wasn't very happy about it.

"Harry James Potter and Draco" there was a pause as she realized that she didn't know Draco's name, she sat searching her memory for a few minutes and became more flustered at the fact that she didn't know something, "Draco…Draco, oh what in the bloody hell is your middle name?"

"That would be none of your business!"

"Don't make me go and ask Ginny!"

"I don't have a middle name"

"Fine. Harry James Potter and Draco No Middle Name Malfoy, what do you two think your doing?"

"Um..right now, Potions homework" answered Harry

"Not that, what did you two do to Ron? He won't come near me and every time I look at him he practically has his hands down his pants!"

"We didn't do anything" replied Draco, which was half the truth, Madame Pomfrey was responsible for his paranoia.

"You two are…so…argh" she didn't want to say anything to upset them nor did she wish to say anything that she would live to regret. So she stormed away.

"Good thing we're preggers Harry, otherwise she might have hexed us both"

"Nah, she could never hex me, you on the other hand had better be glad" Harry joked as he returned his attentions to his potions essay. He was steadily working along at it when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked up to see Ron.

"How can I help you mate?" Harry asked playfully as if nothing had happened to Ron at all.

"Well I just found out that I am not pregnant, thank you very much!"

" I knew that"

"You could have shared that information with me you know!"

"Well, you ran off so fast I didn't get a chance! What would you have me do, waddle all the way to hospital wing after you?" Ron nodded smugly, "By the time I got there you would have already been transfigured"

" I am only going to forgive you because Hermione said you are basically mental right now"

"Mental are we Ron" asked Draco brandishing his wand, "then I guess we really couldn't get into trouble if we hexed you for real" a sly grin crossing his face.

Ron put his hands out in front of him, "Now Draco, be a good mate, I was just having at you, I don't really think you're mental. You two already played a very funny joke," he assured them as he slowly backed away. His get away attempt was foiled by a pesky chair that he fell right over, unfortunately the chair was very close to the table Hermione was working at and her pot of black ink spilled all over Ron's red hair. It was another laugh at Ron's expense.

Hermione was quick to the rescue as always, "Scourgify" and the ink disappeared from Ron's person. " Now you can finish helping me"

Harry glared at Ron and Hermione before he returned to his essay, he desperately wanted to know what those two were up to. Again were the sounds of hushed whispers and he caught a few words here and there, "baby….Harry….Draco….surprise…awful…leave…" then Hermione glared at Harry and motioned for him to return to his work. But all Harry could think of was how Hermione was probably going to leave him with Draco and go off with Ron. He slammed his book shut, left the scrolls on the table and went up to his dorm room. There he sat in the darkness of his curtained four poster bed for the entire night, sleeping a dreamless sleep thanks to the draught Dobby put in the pumpkin juice Harry requested before bed.

-->