Unofficial Portkey Archive

And Baby Makes Two? by diggingupophelia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

And Baby Makes Two?

diggingupophelia

A/N: The response to this story is incredible, I cannot believe how many of you like this story. It all started out because I was bored….who knew. I hope that I have answered all of your questions. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, I really love to read those reviews so by all means fell free to keep them coming! The more reviews I get, the more I want to write…and the sequel needs to be worked on too. I hope you enjoy. Only two parts left until the end of the story, but I am not sure just how many chapters that is going to be.

@)----;----------

Part 13: The Confrontations

Two Weeks Later

Draco and Harry had been spending a lot of time talking to each other about their significant others, specifically how their significant others were significantly absent from their lives for the time being. And then they started to figure out how they could best deal with the situation; a confrontation. Draco decided that Harry should go first, that way he could `learn from the master' as it were.

Harry and Draco had been occupying their usual place in front of the fire. Both of them propping their feet up on ottomans they had conjured. Harry managed to use a spell go get himself up and then turned to waddle over to the table where Hermione was sitting…he noticed she was sitting next to Ginny. He turned to Draco, "Get up, they're sitting together, we can kill two birds with one stone!"

"What?"

"It is a Muggle expression, just get your arse off that couch and waddle over to that table with me!"

"Fine." Draco struggled a little bit to pull himself up form the couch before Harry relented and offered him a hand.

The pair made their way over to the table and the two girls immediately stopped talking, and smiled brightly at their significant others. "Hello, Love" said Hermione happily, and "Hello, sweetness" said Ginny as she stood up and gave Draco a kiss on the cheek. These niceties, however, did not remove the icy glares from their eyes.

"Don't you think you can just go around saying hello and giving us kisses on the cheek is going to make us happy"

Hermione smiled brightly, "You are absolutely right, Harry. We have been awful" she nodded to Ginny, "We should have been more attentive to your needs"

Ginny chimed in, "Yes, we should have done more, but we were just so wrapped up in our own lives and, well I am sorry Draco, I shouldn't have just taken you for granted"

Draco and Harry blushed, now they felt like great prats.

Hermione pulled Harry into a big hug and kissed him on the cheek, "I am sorry that I have been cross with you, its just, well I couldn't read you like I normally could and you know how I get when I can't automatically fix something.

Ginny held Draco's hand in hers, "I am sorry, I was kind of mad at you for keeping this from me and I, well I guess I let that famous Weasley anger get to me…"

Draco sneered, "That isn't an excuse! You owe me!"

"And how shall I pay the debt?" She asked pulling him into a kiss. Both girls were trying to distract their respective mates, while Ron snuck up behind them and charmed blind folds on them.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" screamed Harry

"Don't ruin the surprise Harry! Don't you trust me?"

"Not as much as I used to" he answerd huffily

"Fine." She retorted, "But I am going to do this anyway"

She cast a charm that allowed Harry and Draco to float in front of them so they could be pushed to the Room of Requirement, "it will be much faster this way"

Once inside the Room of Requirement, the charms were lifted and Harry and Draco were more than shocked. They turned to the three people grinning behind them, "This is why you've been ignoring us?"

The three nodded in unison

"I feel like a bloody idiot, this whole time here I was thinking you and Ron were shagging!"

"Honestly Harry!Ron"

"Hey, What's wrong with me?"

"Well nothing really, but I wouldn't fancy shagging my brother is all"

"Oh understood!"

"Hermione" Harry sobbed, "This is the sweetest thing…I can't believe you organized all of this for me"

"WE" emphasized Hermione, "Did this because you deserve a grand affair, it isn't everyday that Harry Potter is going to have a baby! Now go and enjoy your shower, the both of you!"

A/N: Short, sweet, not very funny, but necessary for the next part. I have decided that two more chapters remain until the next installment. I hope to have the next part up tonight. So keep your eyes peeled and if you would be so kind leave a token of appreciation in the form of a review!

-->