Unofficial Portkey Archive

And Baby Makes Two? by diggingupophelia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

And Baby Makes Two?

diggingupophelia

A/N: I want to thank you all so much for all of your wonderful reviews, I am so happy that you are all finding this story so enjoyable to read.

@)----;---------

Part 12: Suspicion Run A Muck

Two Months Later

Draco and Harry were progressing quite nicely in their pregnancies, well as nice as it could get when one felt the size of an elephant, had constant backaches, and swollen ankles. Needless to say the two were not always the most bearable people on the planet, let alone Gryffindor Tower. Harry was getting particularly narky, especially in Hermione's opinion.

Hermione and Ron were quietly discussing a very important topic in the corner of the common room while Harry glared at them, constantly making comments to Draco, who would in turn glare and then nod his head in agreement. Harry was making very rude gutteral noises from his place on the couch in a very bad attempt to distract Hermione and Ron. Hermione was getting very annoyed with Harry and with every sound he made, she would merely shift in her seat so that her back was further turned to him. This annoyed Harry to no end, so he finally managed to get himself up off the couch, this was no small feat, the couches were very cushiony and one's body sort of fell into to the couch, when one was carrying around a bump the size of two quaffles in front of them it was nearly impossible to get up from the couch unaided. Harry however used his wand and cast a spell that would in essence pull him off the couch. Then he waddled his way over to Hermione and stood behind her glaring. He reached his wand out and tapped her shoulder rather hard.

Hermione ignored him for a second, then he poked her a second time, even harder, she stiffly turned around to face him, "Is there something I can help you with, Harry?" she asked forcing a grin.

"Yes, why are you sitting over here with him, when I am sitting on the couch alone waiting to have a back rub and foot massage?"

" I would suspect you are sitting there with Draco because I am busy discussing something IMPORTANT with Ron"

"Oh? And what is possibly more important than making sure that the man carrying your child is comfortable enough to make sure the baby isn't suffering from unnecessary distress?"

"Obviously what Ron and I are discussing. Why don't you go over there and have Draco rub your back and then you can rub his. Come on now love, be a good daddy" she said sardonically.

Harry just stood glaring at her.

"Harry if you don't go and put your feet up your ankles are going to swell and then you are going to be in a foul mood all day tomorrow because you won't have been able to sleep"

Harry didn't say anything and made his way back to the couch where Draco was sitting absent mindedly rubbing the bump on his abdomen. Harry plopped himself back down on the couch, "Can you believe that woman?" he said to no one in particular, but Draco had to answer.

"Which one Hermione or Ginny?"

"Hermione. Why what's wrong with Ginny?"

"Well all she does all day after class is sit in front of the fire reading a book or watching some sort of Muggle movie that plays on that damn globe Hermione gave her for her birthday. She doesn't pay any attention to me at all. It hasn't exactly been easy for me since Pomfrey put me on rest. I can't leave the bloody Tower, and all I want is some social interaction and a nice back massage"

"Huh! Well I asked Hermione to give me a back massage just now and you know what she told me?" Draco nodded his head, "She told me to ask you because she was discussing something important with Ron!"

"The nerve! Honestly, you would think that they wouldn't understand the sacrifices we're making here. I don't see them losing their figures or hovering over toilets or getting swelled ankles or strange cravings!"

"And I don't see them trying to make our lives any easier" Harry started, "Just last night at around three in the morning I made my way over to Hermione's dorm and asked her to go to the kitchens and get me some cold chicken topped off with peanut butter and a side of dill pickles and she told me if I could walk all the way to her dorm then I could make it to the kitchens! And then she yelled at me when I tried to call for Dobby, said he needed a break!"

"That's awful!" Draco's eyes grew wide, "Shh, Shh, here she comes"

"Hello Harry, Love, how are we feeling better?" she asked sweetly as she put her arms on his shoulders and started to massage them. He shrugged his shoulders and twisted his body away from her, "Don't touch me" he said coldly. Draco snickered, but stopped when he heard Ginny.

"And what is so funny Draco? I saw the two of you chatting over here! Now what is going on?"

Draco squirmed a little and then Ginny pulled him up off the couch, "As if you would understand anyways" then he had to focus really hard to hold back the tears that were about to gush from his eyes, "you are always just making life so difficult" and then he waddled off to his dormitory as fast as his swollen ankles would carry him.

"I am going to see if he's alright!" called Harry as he waddled after Draco.

Hermione turned to Ginny, "I don't know how much more I can take of those two acting like smarmy gits! Blasted hormones"

--

Meanwhile Back in the Dorms

Draco and Harry were both still in an irritable mood when Ron walked in. The poor red head had no idea what was in store for him when he opened that door and placed his wand on the night stand beside his bed.

"So, Ron did you enjoy your little talk with Hermione?" asked Harry coldly

"Yeah, we haven't talked in a while, it was nice" he replied jovially

"Oh really. So are you shagging her then?"

"What the bloody hell are you going on about?"

"Don't play innocent with me, I know what you're up to"

"Oh you do, do you?"

"You two are spending every free second together whispering and then whenever I come around you stop!"

"Harry you are over reacting, Hermione and I are just talking, she was helping me with a Divination chart"

"She hates Divination!"

"That doesn't mean she can't help me out mate. Look I know you aren't feeling yourself"

"You don't have any idea how I feel, Ronald!" Harry shouted, then all of a sudden he crumpled down on the edge of his bed in a fit of tears. "How would you know what I feel like? The woman I love won't even come anywhere near me because I am fat and disgusting"

"Maybe she won't come anywhere near you because you are acting like a bloody wanker! You cry at the drop of a hat and then you shout at her the next second for whatever reason. I really don't know why you think she's been avoiding you, ever since you got hit with that spell I have barely had five minutes to talk to her until recently. Just bloody calm down"

The next thing Ron knew, Draco had his hands held tightly behind his back, and Harry had his wand pointed directly at Ron's abdomen, "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't hex you like I hexed Draco!"

"Oh Bloody Hell" was all Ron managed to say before he passed out.

Then Draco let Ron slump down to the floor and both he and Harry shared a fit of laughter. "That git thinks I would really hex him!"

"Well he did make you angry"

"Yeah, but let's have him on a bit. I got this potion from Fred and George that mimicks morning sickness, he'll think I've hexed him!"

With that Draco nodded and opened Ron's mouth while Harry poured the potion down Ron's throat, the Draco used his wand, "Ennervate"

Ron woke with a start, "What did you d.." before he could finish his sentence he ran off to the loo, the sounds of his retching could be heard from behind the closed door. The next thing either one of them saw was a flash of red hair running to what they assumed to be the hospital wing.

---

A half an hour later

Ron returned to the dormitory with a shocked look on his face, he immediately found Harry and Draco sitting on their respective beds holding their enchanted globes in their hands watching their babies move, "You two think you are a bloody riot don't you?"

Harry giggled, "yeah we do actually, that was the most fun I've had since I hexed Draco"

"That isn't funny Potter" warned Draco through the widest grin either Harry or Ron had ever seen on his face.

"Do you know what that bloody woman did to me up there?" he unconsciously grabbed the crotch of his pants, "she said the only way to know for sure if you hexed me with that spell was to look inside…she made it disappear Harry!"

Harry had tears rolling down his cheeks he was laughing so hard, "Yeah I know what she has to do…it is bloody embarrassing! But better you than me!"

Draco was laughing too and he slipped a little, "Just be happy yours grew back Weasley, I'm still wating!"

"Oh man! Do you reckon it could just come and go?"

Harry seizing the opportunity lied a little bit, "That is what happens to me mate! I am always afraid it won't come back!"

The consequence of that little lie was everyone seeing Ron, at least once every fifteen minutes, reaching for he crotch of his pants under his robes to make sure his penis was still there for the next couple of weeks.

A/N: Ok that is the next part, unfortunately there MAY be a short wait for the next part, I have three tests coming up in the next week, but I am going to try to write the next update tomorrow after classes. I think that there may be only two or three more parts left, but there will be a sequel so don't worry.

And to katy, if you want me to write that challenge for you, just let me know what the requirements are or where the link is, you can post it in my live journal (see bio page) or leave it in a review.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ MY STORY, ALMOST 7,000 HITS I AM IN SHOCK, BUT I WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO REVIEWED:

Katy*Scorpio-1983*Kw702955*Tootles*PJ*Coolone007*Water_mellon*Swimchick1614*

Radcliffespixie*Hpfan1*Pottergirlajg*Hermioneandharry4ever*Harrysgrl*JennaKathleen*GoldGrin*HalfBloodPrince*Angie*willow*jchaser*LilLamb*lgsimian*Kalina Malina* destoyerdt*tova*dex*Alorkin*fairyp80*asuka*Miss Lilly*tinnidawg*lyndsey*Cara de Luna* princess* Mister Midnight* funvice* and all the Anonyms reviewrs, and to anyone who posted a review after I updated.

-->