Unofficial Portkey Archive

11 Things Spouses Shouldn't Do by theweirdgirl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

11 Things Spouses Shouldn't Do

theweirdgirl

4. Don't talk about your exes.

Ginny

"Dean was so adorable when we were dating. He had the cutest dimples I had ever had the pleasure to see. His eyes crinkled when he laughed, too. I wonder what he's up to."

"I'm sure that he and his wife are happy together."

"Oh, he's not married. I just talked to him two days ago."

"How was I not informed?"

"Didn't think you cared about who I spoke to. We stayed good friends after we broke up."

"Well, I do care. I would prefer it if you didn't speak to anyone who you thought was better than me," Draco huffed.

"I don't think he's better looking than you."

"I never said better looking because that's not possible. I meant better, personality-wise."

"Don't get your knickers twisted up in a bunch. I'm not that interested in him."

"Which means that you're still interested."

"Not much."

"Gin!" he whined.

"What?" she mocked him in the same voice.

"When we said our vows, you're not supposed to be attracted to anyone except for me," he pouted.

"Well, I can't help it. He's just… amazing."

"What am I then? Stupid?"

"A little. But you know what the primary difference between you and him?"

"What?" he asked, a bit scared of the answer.

"I'm in love with you."

Draco

DW: I don't have ex girlfriends that I like to talk about.

GW: That's because they were all tramps. That is, until you had the fortune of meeting me.

DW: That's right.

*Ginny pauses*

GW: You never agree with me. One of them wasn't a tramp, was she?

DM: Er…

GW: What's her name? Her number? School? Age? Where does she live? Give me the address. NOW!

DM: Um…

GW: She was prettier than me, wasn't she? Smarter. More seductive. Taller. Thinner. OH! She was just all around better.

*Ginny glares at an imaginary girl*

DM: Uh…

GW: What was her name, then?

DM: Gizelle Waterford.

GW: I KNEW IT! Who is she?

DM: She attended Durmstrang.

GW: Well, I don't like her. She's a bitch.

DM: Okay.

*Pause*

GW: You're thinking about her, aren't you? She's prettier than me, isn't she? ANSWER ME!

DM: No on both accounts.

GW: You better not be lying to me. I could make you take the Veritaserum and find out, you know. I could divorce you, too, if I find out you're lying.

DM: I'm not lying. She was a great shag, but that's it! You know I love you.

GW: Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

DM: *whispers* Women…

GW: Shove it.


-->