Unofficial Portkey Archive

HPX2: Harry Potter & The Secrets of Weapon X by Classic Cowboy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

HPX2: Harry Potter & The Secrets of Weapon X

Classic Cowboy

Chapter 14: The Bitter End

Harry and Hermione joined Ron at the Gryffindor table for breakfast. "So what are your first classes?" Ron asked interestedly.

"I have Defense Against the Dark Arts," Harry said, taking a piece of bacon.

"I don't have that until later," Hermione said matter-of-factly, "My first class is mechanical bull riding."

Ron and Harry glanced at each other, blinked several seconds before turning to the girl, "WHAT?!?"

"Mechanical bull riding," Hermione repeated, "I've always been a cowgirl at heart, so I thought, why not?"

"You are very scary sometimes, Luv," Harry shook his head, before stopping and gripped his forehead.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Hermione asked, as she and Ron went to his side.

"Voldemort, he's here." Harry said standing up and pulling his wand. He glanced out the window and in fact there stood Voldemort and his army of Deatheaters along with Magneto and the Brotherhood.

"Lets contact Dumbledore, then the X-Men, you can't face them alone!" Hermione pleaded.

"I have to, Luv," Harry said as he walked out of the Great Hall.

X-X-X-X-X-X

"Ok, Potter, on the count of three, we finish this." Voldemort hissed, holding his wand before him, Harry mimicking his pose.

"Fine with me," Harry nodded.

"One Two AVADA KADAVRA!!" Voldemort called and the beam hit Harry dead in the chest.

"That wasn't bloody fair!" Harry said before he fell over dead.

"HARRY NO!!!" Hermione cried holding his lifeless body in her arms.

"YES!" Voldemort cheered, not noticing the large shadow that was quickly overtaking him, "I KILLED HARRY POTTER!! I'VE WON!! I'M INVICIBLE!! I FEEL MY FULL POWER RETURNING!! I FEEL-"

*SPLAT*

The giant foot of Galactus, Devourer of Worlds came crashing down on Voldemort, crushing his body.

"Opps," Galactus' voice boomed, "I think I stepped on a bug … eww!"

Suddenly four little kids in winter clothing gathered around Galactus' foot, "OH MY GOD!" One of them gasped, "YOU KILLED TOMMY! YOU BASTARD!!"

Galactus chuckled at the kids before walking off, Voldemort still plastered to his heel.

Ron glanced around at the insanity before throwing up his hands, "Screw you guys! I'm goin' home!"

THE END

APRIL FOOLS!!! Now click next chapter to see the real 14th chapter.