Unofficial Portkey Archive

HPX2: Harry Potter & The Secrets of Weapon X by Classic Cowboy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

HPX2: Harry Potter & The Secrets of Weapon X

Classic Cowboy

Earlier in HPX

---

Harry's eyes barely had enough time to focus before Sinister grabbed him and forced him down on an examination table and shackled him down.

"Where's Hermione?" Harry growled glaring at Mr. Sinister, "you swore you would let her go if I came with you."

"I said of her own free will," Sinister smiled evilly, "Hermione dear, you're free to go where you please." He said looking back in the shadows.

Then who walked out of the shadows made Harry's eyes go wide, it was her. No doubt this was the real Hermione, same bright cheery cinnamon eyes, bushy brown hair, and wearing slightly dirty Hogwarts robes.

"Hermione?" Harry asked a smile creeping across his lips, "You're alive! I knew I'd find you!"

Then all the color faded from his features as she walked up and twined her arms around Sinister's arm. "Who is that, Daddy? He looks familiar."

"It's amazing what a little reeducation can do, huh, Mage?" Sinister laughed as Harry stared, at a loss for words.

"What … what have you done to her?" Harry asked gaping at the confused Hermione.

"She's been such a trooper during our interrogations," Sinister said giving Hermione a small hug, "I decided to claim her as my daughter, I've cleansed her mind of all the trash her last family and you have given her, and now she only remembers what she has learned at Hogwarts, and now I will begin training her to be my heir. Once we get the info we need from you, Mage, we will begin her DNA therapy," he then kissed the top of her head; "my darling daughter will be just like me."

"You …" Harry growled his anger skyrocketing, "You bastard!"

"Enough about my family," Sinister smiled, "Tell me about the Chamber of Secrets."

"How about …" Harry growled, his emerald eyes boiling with anger, "you burning in hell." Sinister started to laugh, but suddenly found him telekinetically being thrown through a stonewall.

"Blast," Sinister groaned standing up, "A telekinetic brat, I hate telekinetic brats."

Harry then used his telekinetic powers to unshackle his wrists and ankles, "Stay away from him!" Hermione snapped standing between Harry and Sinister.

"Hermione … it's me, don't you remember?" Harry pleaded, "Hermione, it's me, Harry. Please remember …"

"H-Harry …" Hermione whispered her brow crinkling trying to recall.

"Yes, Harry, remember?" Harry said stepping closer to Hermione.

"Stay back!" She barked taking several steps back.

"I can't do that, Hermione," Harry said giving a small smile, "Hermione try to remember. Remember when we first met, on the Hogwarts Express, you were looking for a Neville's toad?"

"T-Trevor …" she whispered, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

"That's right," Harry nodded, the smile growing, "Remember how you always ate your food too quickly so you can run off to the library? Or how we always took walks, just you and me, around the lake when something was bothering one of us?"

"H-Harry?" She asked looking up at him in confusion.

"NO!" Sinister cried, running toward them, "She's my specimen!"

Harry started to pull out his wand but Sinister tackled him, knocking the wand out of his hand, right at Hermione's feet. "If you won't tell me what I want to know, you are of no use to me." Sinister growled, wrapping his clawed hand around Harry's neck, "So that means you die!"

"You got a lucky shot before, kid," Sinister snarled, squeezing Harry's neck, cutting off his airflow, "You will not get lucky again …"

"Lucky?" Hermione whispered, Lucky …"

"More important … important things …" Hermione said in a daze, her eyes traveling down to the wand at her feet, "friendship … bravery …" she slowly squatted down and picked up the wand, "… love … Harry?" Her eyes suddenly snapped wide and shot up to Sinister strangling Harry, "HARRY!!"

She didn't know what she was doing; her thoughts were only on Sinister hurting Harry, Sinister killing Harry, and her body was on autopilot. She pointed the wand at the demonic scientist and, with all the anger and pain in her body and soul, she screamed "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The curse connected with Sinister's side, and he immediately fell limp on top of Harry. He quickly and roughly shoved the larger body off him and looked wide-eyed at Hermione, "Her-Hermione?"

---

Chapter 5: Sinistra

"SINISTER???" Harry cried in shock, "No, there must be a mistake!" He said pacing back and forth, running his hands through his hair, "Sinister is dead, I was there, I saw him DIE! There is no coming back. No one survives the killing curse!"

"You survived that same spell," Dumbledore stated, but even the aging head master winced at the glare Harry gave when his head snapped up.

"That was different," Harry snapped, "Sinister was a Muggle, a buggered in the head Muggle, but a Muggle. He could not have survived, he was dead, I was there, I saw him die, and he is dead!"

"Mage, Calm down," Professor Xavier said forcefully, "We have thought Sinister was dead before, yet he returned to plague us again."

"He's dead," Harry said hatefully, "And if he is still around and he lays a finger on Hermione, he will wish he was."

"Don't worry," Xavier said, "We won't let him take her again, if it is in fact Sinister." He then looked toward Dumbledore, "It's late. Tomorrow we'll investigate further."

"Very good, Charles, Come along," Dumbledore said walking toward the exit, "We shall meet back up with Prof. McGonagall and Ms. Granger."

--

The X-Men and Ron and Ginny followed Dumbledore deep into the depths of the newly constructed castle. "There you are, Minerva," Dumbledore said walking up to Prof. McGonagall and Hermione and one other, "Ah Mr. Longbottom, I am pleased you arrived." Dumbledore then turned to Harry, Mr. Longbottom has been chosen as this year's Head Boy," Dumbledore informed the shocked young X-Man.

"Well, I see the Mudblood's come with her pet Mutants," Another familiar voice came from down the hallway.

"Oh goodie," Harry sighed, as Ron shook his head. Neither noticing the pink shade covering Ginny's cheeks.

"What are you doing here, Malfoy?" Harry growled, glancing down to make sure his uniform was neat and official looking, "I'm sure you didn't come all this way to make an arse out of yourself."

"Oh you would say that wouldn't you, Mr. Hero," Draco said eyeing Harry's uniform, "What is it you're called in that attire, Mage? Poor comedy."

"You didn't answer my question," Harry asked, making sure to be between Draco and Hermione, "What are you doing here?"

"Why I am here is not of your concern, 'Mage'," He returned.

"You know, you two really are a good match," Draco smiled, eyeing Hermione, "The nasty Mutant and the filthy Mudblood," His sentence was cut short when he was pounced to the ground.

"You want to say that again, Malfoy?" Hermione hissed in a more hateful tone then she had ever used before.

"Potter, get your filthy little Mudblood off me!" Draco gasped from where Hermione was strangling him.

"Miss Granger!" McGonagall gasped, as Harry grabbed Hermione's shoulders and tried to pull her off Draco.

"Hermione, calm down!" Harry cried, and Hermione's eyes went wide, "H-Harry? What? I … I don't know what came over me … I …"

"Whatever, you Mudblood," Draco snapped pulling himself up, "I've got better things to do then be around you losers," He said giving Ginny a quick glance before turning his back and walking down the hall.

"Miss Granger," McGonagall said firmly, "You are the Head Girl of this school, if you would like to keep that position I would seriously consider learning to control that temper."

"Y-yes, Professor McGonagall," Hermione said weakly.

Harry merely hugged her shoulders, and gave a worried glace back to Professor Xavier, who returned a nod.

--

Harry walked Hermione into the Head Girl's private Dormitory. "You alright?" Harry asked nervously.

"Just a little shaken up …" Hermione said with a small smile.

"You scared me earlier," Harry admitted, "You've never acted that way before."

"I know, I think it's just the nerves though, so don't worry," She said giving him a quick kiss, "Ok?"

"Yes, ok," Harry nodded, turning to go, "Goodnight then, Hermione, I'm going to stay out in the Head Boy and Girl's common room, just to be safe."

"You know …" Hermione said grabbing his hand, "You really don't have to go."

The two then met in a passionate embrace, their hands traveling all over the other, as they made their way to Hermione's bed.

--

The next morning, Harry slowly opened his eyes, and looked down on the bush of brown hair spread across his chest.

"Good morning, Harry," Hermione said looking up at him with a smile.

"How long have you been awake?" Harry asked, smiling back.

"A while," She yawned, snuggling next to him, "I like watching you sleep."

Harry blushed crimson. "You know … we can't stay in bed forever," Harry said squeezing her slightly in a hug.

"Who says?" Hermione smiled closing her eyes, snuggling her head into his chest. She then froze, before rising up to look him in the face, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Harry said, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't lie," Hermione said rolling over to lie on top of him, "Talk."

"Nothing's the matter, Hermione," Harry replied, but she showed no sign of accepting his answer.

"I can tell something is troubling you, Harry," Hermione said, looking worriedly at him, "Why won't you tell me?"

"I can't Hermione," Harry sighed, 'What am I supposed to say, the psycho who kidnapped and brainwashed you a year ago might not be dead after all.'

"Oh god … Sinister," Hermione gasped, looking ill.

"Damn telepathy!" Harry cursed his own gift that needed a lot more practice.

"Oh god, Harry," Hermione said fearfully, sitting up. "He couldn't have survived, could he?"

"Harry quickly pulled Hermione into his arms, and shushed her, "It's going to be ok, Hermione," Harry whispered into her hair, "We don't know if he is or not, but no matter what, I am not letting him take you from me again." He said rocking her in his arms.

--

A short while later, Harry, in his uniform, and Hermione walked into the Great Hall where the other X-Men and Dumbledore, and McGonagall have gathered. "Ok, Mage, I want you to guide Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Shadowcat into Hogsmeade and try to gather any info you can get on the murders." Professor Xavier ordered, "The rest of you stay here and guard the school incase of a worse case scenario. That's all. Dismissed."

Harry turned to Hermione, "No matter what you do, Hermione," Harry said stroking her cheek, "Stay inside the school, ok? I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Ok, Harry," Hermione nodded, "I want to look around the new library anyway. Do be careful." She said rising up to kiss him quickly.

"I will," Harry nodded, "see you soon."

Hermione watched Harry and the X-Men walking out with a strange sense of dread in the pit of her stomach.

--

"Alright, split up and keep radio contact," Cyclops said, looking around the X-Men who were all wearing light trench coats to hide their uniforms, "radio in as soon as you get any information what so ever, do not attempt to take on Sinister if you happen to come across him. Clear?"

"Watch yourselves," Harry added, "Hogsmeade has its rough places."

"Everyone catch that?" Cyclops added, "Ok then, X-Men, fan out."

Harry walked casually down the main street of Hogsmeade, looking around the different shops and stores. "Hello Mage," a soft feminine voice called from behind him, causing Harry to spin around in a combat stance. Before him stood apparently a woman though her entire form was hidden under a crimson cloak.

"Who are you?" Harry asked pulling off his sunglasses, "How did you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you, Mage," She said in a vaguely familiar voice, "Or would you be more comfortable me calling you Harry?"

"Mage will be fine," Harry said relaxing slightly but keeping his guard up, "And who might you be?"

"I can help you find Mr. Sinister." She said walking on down the street leaving, saying follow me with what body language you could see.

Harry walked behind her as she walked into an ally, "I know you believe Mr. Sinister is behind the recent murders, and in a way he is."

"In a way?" Harry asked quizzically.

"Yes, you see he is actually behind the murders if you look back the correct distance in time," She said stopping suddenly letting Harry pass her, "For you see, he is dead, but someone else is continuing Mr. Sinister's work."

"Who's doing that?" Harry asked turning around to face her, but found himself flying backwards from a kick.

"Me," She said cockily throwing off the cloak. Harry sat up and gawked for a moment. She stood around Hermione's height, she was wearing tight dark blue leather short shorts that covered maybe a quarter of an inch of her thigh, knee high boots, and her 'top' was made up of two tight dark blue leather straps that came across her shoulder and covered the essentials and connected to her shorts with clear mesh between them. Her face was hidden behind a blue mask with a red gem in the center of the forehead area that covered the upper part of her face, her sneering lips were colored with jet-black lipstick, her eyes were bright crimson, and her bushy raven hair ran down her shoulders. "You can call me Sinistra," She said kicking Harry in the ribs.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Sinistra cried, after she pulled a wand and pointed it at Harry.

"Who are-" Harry forced out, but the question was cut short as the girl pressed her lips to his and shoved her tongue far into his mouth.

"Mnn … Delicious," She purred, rubbing her body against his petrified form. "Have I ever told you how beautiful those eyes of yours are, Love?" Sinistra asked, looking up at him seductively, "Maybe I'll pluck them out and keep them after I kill you."

She then stepped back and held an open palm the cursed Harry, "Goodbye, Lover," She said as a glowing orb formed in her palm, "It was fun." She seemed ready to fire the blast, but was holding back for some reason and her red eyes showed signs of struggle.

"Oh no you don't!" Another voice said from the sky, as another figure shot down from the heavens and punched the girl right in the face.

"You bastard!" She cursed holding her face, "How dare you interrupt me!"

"No one will have Potter's blood on their hands," The young man said, "No one but me!"

The young man wore a black bodysuit with a black 'A' on his chest with a golden halo around the letter's peak, and a half mask coming up to his hairline hid his face, his unruly blond hair sticking up in all directions, and his piercing blue-gray eyes shinning hatefully at Sinistra. But what stood out the most were four red and white feathery wings.

"See you soon, Lover," Sinistra smiled evilly at Harry before vanishing in what appears to be dust.

"Thanks," Harry said before found his frozen from tumbling to the ground from the impact of a fist from the 'angel'.

"The name's Darkangel," He said standing over Harry, "And this …" He said looking at his wings, "Is entirely your fault, and I plan on killing you for it among other reasons."

He then pulled a wand from a pouch on the side, and aimed it at the unmoving Harry, "No, not like this," He said dropping his arm to his side, "I don't want it to be easy on either of us." He then raised his arm again, more casually and removed the spell, "Watch your back, Potter, I'd hate to see you die by anyone but me," he said as he flapped his wings and soared off.

"Well that was different," Harry said rubbing his lips where Sinistra kissed him. For some reason the taste of the kiss seemed familiar, but only vaguely. "Mage to Cyclops, come in."

"Cyclops here, did you find something Mage?" Cyclops' voice responded.

"You could say that …"

--

"So Sinister had a successor," Xavier said as he, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Professor Dumbledore walked toward the great hall.

"Yes, she called herself Sinistra," Harry said removing his sunglasses.

"Harry! Harry!" Ron, Ginny, and Neville ran toward them, "We can't find Hermione!"

"What!" Harry snapped, "I told her not to leave … Sinistra … did you check the map?" He asked ignoring the fact Dumbledore was in hearing range.

"Yes, she didn't show up on it," Ron said panicky, "We even check the Library and the new librarian hasn't seen her all day!"

"Seen who?" Hermione asked walking around the corner with a friendly smile on her face. She then found herself being crushed in a hug by Harry.

"I was worried about you," Harry said in her hair, "where were you?"

"I fell asleep in the library," Hermione responded pulling away just enough to kiss his cheek.

"But the librarian hasn't seen you today?" Ginny asked suspiciously.

"Oh didn't you see how big it was?" Hermione asked, "I'm surprised there's just one librarian for a library of that size."

Before anyone else could say a thing a loud "Hem, Hem," could be heard behind the group. Harry's eyes went wide in recognition, "not her … anybody but her …" He pleaded slowly turning around, and sure enough there stood a woman with a strange similarity to a toad.

"Why hello there, Mr. Potter," Umbridge said walking toward the group of X-Men, students, and Dumbledore, "My have you … grown," the old toad said looking him up and down.

Harry looked visibly sick, and looked for Professor Dumbledore and Xavier for help. "Pleasure to see you again, but I must ask what do we owe the honor of your visit today, Minister Umbridge?"

To Be Continued …

C. Cowboy: Alrighty there another chapter, hope ya liked it. If ya did please drop a review, and I love long review (hint, hint) anyway, thanks goes out to Xavien for beta reading and you guys for reading, that's about it, ttfn tata for now!

Next Chapter: The Forgotten Weasley