Unofficial Portkey Archive

HPX2: Harry Potter & The Secrets of Weapon X by Classic Cowboy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

HPX2: Harry Potter & The Secrets of Weapon X

Classic Cowboy

WARNING: This chapter contains adult language and adult and sexual conduct …

Earlier in HPX …

--

Harry shot over the English landscape on his Firebolt, if not for the insulated X-Men uniform, the cold wind would of made him slow down quite some time ago.

"Hang on, Sirius," Harry said as he flew as fast as the Firebolt could go, "I won't let you face that monster alone."

Harry touched down outside Sirius's hut, it seemed he was the first to arrive. Hopefully the other X-Men would be here soon, but even if they weren't coming, Harry would NOT let Sirius face a beast like Sabertooth alone.

"Sirius??" Harry cried as he ran into the small house, looking around in every room, "Sirius, are you home?"

"O-Out here, Kiddo!" Sirius called from the backyard.

"Thank God," Harry sighed, thankful he got there in time. But went wide-eyed when he saw whom Sirius was with.

"Hey, Runt," Sabertooth growled holding Sirius by the neck, "I was hoping ya would show up."

"Let him go," Harry growled, pulling out his wand, "now."

"Or what, Mr. Wizard," Sabertooth mocked, twirling Sirius' wand in his free hand, "You gonna zap me with your little stick again?"

"If you hurt him," Harry whispered dangerously, "I'll do more then zap you …"

"Oh you're no fun," Sabertooth groaned as he dropped Sirius to the ground.

Sirius then jumped up and dashed to Harry's side, standing partly in front of him protectively.

"But you know what, Mage," Sabertooth said with a fangy grin, "You're not the only one with magic blood flowing through you." He then pointed Sirius's wand at its owner, "Avada Kedavra!"

Harry watched in horror as the spell sped form the wand. Sirius had enough time to turn to Harry and give him on last smile before the curse hit him in the chest causing him to drop to his knees on into Harry's arms. "SIRIUS!!!!!" Harry cried as he held his lifeless Godfather in his arms. "Sirius … no …"

---

Chapter 6: The Forgotten Weasley

"Why hello there, Mr. Potter," Umbridge said walking toward the group of X-Men, students, and Dumbledore, "My have you … grown," the old toad said looking him up and down.

Harry looked visibly sick, and looked for Professor Dumbledore and Xavier for help. "Pleasure to see you again, but I must ask what do we owe the honor of your visit today, Minister Umbridge?"

"I came to see if there was anyway of swaying you of this foolish, foolish decision, Professor Dumbledore," Umbridge stated.

"Foolish decision?" Harry asked Dumbledore, looking confused.

"Yes, Harry, since Umbridge was accepted as Minister of Magic until the next election, she has made the decision of change the acceptance rules for Magical Education Institutions," Dumbledore explained staring at the toad-like woman, "Namely, a new rule stating that no school will accept a mutant or a young person who is of any relation to a mutant to attend, and all students already attending shall be expelled."

"What?" Hermione gasped, "That's horrid!"

"Yes that is why New Hogwarts is not a MOM institution," Xavier said rolling up with a smile toward the Minister, "New Hogwarts Academy of Magical Education and Wizardry Practices is in fact a privately owned institution owned by myself and Albus Dumbledore. Madam Minister, you will find that we meet all required educational requirements to be a certified school.

Being privately owned, we can teach who ever we wish, without your approval."

"You'll regret going against the Ministry of Magic, Professor Dumbledore, Xavier, trust me on that," Umbridge hissed.

"Is that a fact, Madam," a voice called from behind them. They turned to see a man in his late forties; he had black hair, which was graying at the temples and a curled mustache. He was wearing a light blue tunic and pants under a red and gold cloak. "I apologize for my tardiness, Professors."

"Are you a freak like those X-Fools, sir?" Umbridge snapped at the stranger. "Are you referring to the X-Men, Madam Umbridge?" the man said walking to stand beside Professor Xavier then brought a hand to rest on a confused Harry's shoulder, "if you are referring to Mutants as freaks I must say I am in no way a mutant. As for the X-Men, they are neither fools nor freaks, but grand heroes and some of my most trusted allies."

"Hem-hem, heroes? Trusted allies? Are you a cowardly terrorist like them?" Umbridge laughed, "You must be dressed in such a silly manner!"

"Minister Umbridge," Dumbledore said, with a strange triumphant smile on his face, "Please allow me to introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, Dr. Steven Strange."

Minister Umbridge, Ron, Ginny, Neville, and Hermione's jaws dropped almost to the ground at the name. "D-D-D-D-D-Dr. Strange?" Umbridge stuttered.

"Dr. Strange at your service, Madam," Strange said giving a graceful bow, "I trust the school will be in safe hands with myself and Prof. Xavier's X-Men at its disposal."

"I … I must depart now," Umbridge stuttered, "You see I have an … um … some official Ministry business, good day." She said before quickly retreating.

"That woman, least ah think it was a woman, was more ornery then a Brahma cow in heat, and twice as ugly …" Rogue mused watching the minister all but run down the hall.

Harry laughed, and then stopped when he saw Hermione, Ron, and Ginny staring at the new Defense professor.

"Are you really Doctor Strange?" Ron forced out shyly.

"Yes, young Mr. Weasley, that I am," He then looked and smiled at Ron and Hermione, "I see why the legend became so strong, the Boy Who Lived's strength is outstanding."

"Huh?" was all the stunned Hermione could get out.

"I have been watching for sometime, young man," Strange said looking over Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, "You are a powerful wizard, but an even greater hero. Professor Xavier made a fine choice in his recruitment of you, Mage."

Strange then smiled at Harry's friends, then at Harry himself, "Your circumstances didn't make you a hero, that scar on your forehead didn't make you a hero," he said pointing at the lightening bolt on Harry's forehead, "But what makes you a hero is the heart, and what you have chosen to do, and those who believe and aid you in your chosen tasks."

"Why … are you telling us this …" Harry said a strange feeling of dread in his stomach.

"Harry!" Hermione scolded, "Do not question the Sorcerer Supreme when he is giving you insight!"

"Sorcerer … what?" Harry questioned.

"HARRY!" this time it was Ron and Ginny's turn to scold, "He's the greatest Wizard EVER! Greater the Voldemort and Dumbledore and even Merlin!"

"I'm not that much, children," Strange interrupted, "But to answer your question, young X-Man, I told you that because you needed to hear that. And no other reason but that. As for you three, you have no need to scold him, I'm actually pleased to see my fame hasn't traveled all over the world. I'm sure you can relate to that, Harry," Strange said with a wink.

"It's getting late," Xavier broke in, "We'll return to the mansion and I'll run a scan with Cerebro. We'll get to the bottom of this, Albus." He then looked up at the Sorcerer Supreme, "And any help you can give us, Steven, would be greatly appreciated."

"I'll do what I can, Charles," Strange said with a warm smile, "You have a save journey back," he then looked at Harry, Hermione, and the Weasleys, "And I'll see you four on September first."

"Looking forward to it, Doctor," Harry said with a smile before following the others toward the hanger.

"I'm going to be taught by Dr. Strange … wicked …" Ron gapped still staring at the doctor.

"Come along, Weasel," Harry teased grabbing one arm as Hermione grabbing the other and the two dragged him along behind the group.

---

Early the next morning Harry woke up early and dressed in his uniform for an early morning workout in the Danger Room, but when he went to enter he was shocked to learn it was occupied. He moved up to the control room and was slightly shocked to find Hermione in there alone in a martial arts training simulation.

She had her long hair pulled back in a high ponytail, and was wearing a loose tank top that showed her midriff, short shorts and trainers.

Harry started to set it for the one on one two participant program Logan trained him with but found himself watching her fighting the harmless holographic opponents. She had come along way from the bushy headed bookworm he met on the Hogwarts Express. The preverbal ugly duckling has become a swan. And watching her move and attack, it was obvious she received all the grace and beauty that came with it.

Hermione round house kicked one of the default fighters, and then in a fluid motion cartwheeled around to punch two others. She swung around to kick another hologram but suddenly found herself in a Japanese dojo style background.

"Want to spar, Martha?" Harry teased walking into the dojo with a smirk.

"I'm going to hex Ronald Weasley to the high heavens …" Hermione growled at the mention of her first name, "But if you want to go from Boy Who Lived to Boy Who Was Beaten By His Girlfriend, sure I have no problem with that."

Harry then took a fighting stance, and Hermione followed suit in a similar stance. "I see Logan's taught you his favorite fighting style too?" Harry asked as he eased forward, "Oh don't wait for me, gentlemen never hit a lady first."

Hermione smiled, "You? Harry James Potter? A Gentleman? That's cute," She said as she moved in to try a leg sweep, "but it's absolutely wrong."

Harry jumped the sweep and moved in to try to restrain Hermione, but she easily used his momentum to throw him over her shoulder.

Harry's back hit the ground with a thud and he looked up at the smirking teenaged girl smiling down at him. "One for me, Mage, none for you."

"Just getting warmed up," Harry said jumping to his feet, "I will hand it to you. You are somewhat good …" Harry began as he moved in with a punch of his own, which Hermione barely side stepped before elbowing him in the sternum, making him gasp.

"Somewhat good?" Hermione smirked with her near bare shoulder touching his leather-clad chest, "That's two and zero, Mr. X-Man."

"Ok, pretty good," Harry said grabbing her by both arms and lifting her off the ground to slam her, but before he could do anything, she maneuvered in his arms and wrapped her legs around his own leg throwing him off balance sending them both to the ground.

"Two and zero and one draw, maybe you lukewarm good," Harry smirked as the two got back to their feet.

"Stop it," Hermione hissed, huffing a lose tendril of hair from her face.

"Stop what? You're not quitting already?" Harry mocked, popping his neck.

"Stop letting me beat you," Hermione glared, "You're better then this, so stop pulling your punches."

"I can't help it, that shirt's … distracting," Harry responded truthfully while blushing lightly.

"Is it?" Hermione blushed, yet smiled mischievously, "If it's so distracting would you like me to take it off for you?"

Harry gapped at her, which gave her time to give a jump kick directly to his chest sending him hard on his butt. "If it bothers you, come and take the shirt off of me, Love," She winked, fanning the low cut shirt dramatically.

"You're not helping me focus, Hermione …" Harry grunted as Hermione leaned over to smile at him and 'unintentionally' give him a full view down.

"Oh, was I supposed to help you focus, Harry?" Hermione asked innocently, while mentally asking herself what the devil she thought she was doing, "You really should tell me these things, Harry. I'm not a mind reader like some people."

"I'd like to know what the devil you're doing as well, Lover," Harry stated getting back to his feet, smiling at her shocked expression, "But you know what, two can play at that game."

Harry then unzipped his uniform jacket and threw it to the side, then removed his undershirt as well, "Ah, this is better, that black leather was quite hot."

"That's cold …" Hermione gulped, looking at what the last year of training under Logan and Gambit had done for his muscle mass.

"You sure it's not the other end of that spectrum?" Harry question huskily, while flexing slightly, "ready to continue?"

"Yes," Hermione squeaked, but quickly shook it off, before glaring at her boyfriend, "I mean … yes, I'm ready. You won't win that easily."

'I'll get you for this, Potter, just you wait …' Hermione thought as she prepared for her attack.

"I'd like to see you try, sweets," Harry smiled broadly.

"Stay out of my head!" Hermione barked, as she dove at him with a punch, Harry side stepped slightly and caught the punch under his arm.

"I've got you now," Harry smiled holding her arm tightly. Hermione, in a fit of rage, swung her other fist at him. Harry maneuvered slightly and caught her fist under the other arm, "What now, going to call in your elf friends from SPEW for help? Going to make your elf friends gnaw my ankles?"

"Who has who, darling?" Hermione questioned smiling up at Harry with a Chester cat grin.

"Oh dear …" Harry gulped, finally realizing he played right into her hands.

Before Harry could react Hermione had her bare legs wrapped around his waist and grinded her pelvis into his own. "Surrender?" Hermione question, while tightening her grip on him, "All you have to say is the three little words."

"Her-Hermione?" Harry groaned as she ground into him.

"I have no problem doing this for a while, Harry," She whispered moving her face closer, so her chest was pressed against his chest, "It feels quite nice, doesn't it? If you want it to stop, though, all you have to say is three words, well, four if you count my name."

"Hermione … you're … the … best …" Harry whispered, his brain no long functioning to its full capacity.

---

Little did the two know, that a small audience had gathered in the control room, "What are they fighting for? Are they into it or something?" Kurt asked studying the sparing match.

"They ain't fightin', Elf," Logan said, lighting a cigar, as Kitty, Ron, and Jubilee fought to hold back their laughter, "They're just flirtin'."

---

"Those aren't the words I'm looking for," Hermione purred into his ear as she literally rubbed her entire body against his. "I want the ones you've yet to tell me …"

Harry was now questioning his judgment of removing his protective jacket. "Hermione … I … I … I …" Harry started, finally breaking down his defenses, as her lips brushed slightly against his, "I lo …"

"WHAT IN TARNATION!?!"

Hermione and Harry both jumped and fell apart from one another. They both looked up and blushed furiously at the shocked yet smiling face Rogue was giving them. She then turned to Hermione with a proud grin, "Usin' the ol' 'grind it out of um' move, huh, Sugah? Jean would be mighty proud you remembered what she told ya bout how she got Scott to get his head out of his butt!"

"Ah can come back later, if you two love birds wanna use the Danger Room a lil' longer," Rogue said then turned to the control room, "But ya should know that Wolverine, Jubilee, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, and ya buddy Ron have been watchin' ya for a while now …"

"No, that's alright," Harry whispered blushing now as fiercely as Hermione, "We've got something that needs to be sorted anyway," He said cutting his eyes to the control room, "Have a good work out Rogue."

Harry then took Hermione hand and they walked out of the danger room, heading straight toward the control room.

---

Harry and Hermione ran giggling into his bedroom, "You know, I don't think I've ever seen Logan scared before!" Harry laughed as he threw himself down on his bed.

"Kurt was so funny too," Hermione giggled as she threw his jacket she was carrying on Harry's desk chair, "I wonder what he was saying. I never have learned German …"

"Ron should have been used to this treatment from you by now …" Harry laughed, but Hermione slapped his shoulder playfully before laying down beside him.

Hermione then leaned over and pressed her lips to his in a gentle kiss. As the kiss intensified, Hermione crawled over to lie on top of him, and Harry snaked his arms around her waist to hold her in place as they kissed harder and harder. Hermione moaned into his mouth as Harry ran his hands up the back of her shirt to rub her shoulders, but suddenly moved her off of him.

Harry let out an audibly sigh, before looking away from the confused Hermione, "On my way, Professor, X-Jet here I come … "

Harry then without another word stood up and pulled on his uniform jacket, then pulled his sunglasses from their pocket. "Off to fight again, Harry?" Hermione asked, with a hint of hurt in her voice.

"I'll be back soon," said Harry, walking toward the door, not looking back, "I'll make this up to you, I promise."

"Do be careful, and come back in one piece," Hermione whispered.

"I'll be right back," Harry said turning and giving her a confident smile before leaving her.

Hermione watched the door close before falling over on his bed, pulling a pillow to her chest and bursting into tears.

" I … I can't take this… much longer …"

---

"Someone mind telling me what we're looking for?" Harry asked walking through the woods in lower portion of New York State.

"You'll know if you find him, Mage," Cyclops stated not far from him, "but chances are Wolverine has already tracked him down by now, we're just here for support." Cyclops then pressed his earpiece, "Roger that, mission complete, lets go back to the X-Jet."

"What?" Harry gawked, "We just got here!"

"And Wolverine's found who we were looking for, he was hurt and didn't put up a fight," Cyclops responded, "Lets go home, and you can get back to what ever you were doing with Ms. Granger," he said, smirking at the blush crossing Harry's face.

Harry shook his head and followed the X-Men back onto the jet, where Wolverine was standing there smoking a cigar, "what kept you guys?"

"Well, mon ami," Gambit smirked, "Some of us aren't some man most animal."

Wolverine growled and unsheathed three of his claws, causing Gambit to only laugh.

"C'mon, Remy," Rogue snapped, "No need for no blood shed, sides I'm a bit on the hungry side, so lets go."

"Hungry for what, Cher?" Gambit asked suggestively.

"Get on the damn jet before I hit you," Rogue hissed before walking up the ramp herself.

"So who did you find, Logan?" Harry as Wolverine took his seat across from him.

"Just an old friend, Runt," Wolverine said not making eye contact with his young friend, "Chuck will probably fill ya in when we get back."

"Oh ok," Harry stated, seeing the look on Wolverine's face said no more questions.

---

"Check and mate," Hermione said triumphantly pumping her fists into the air.

"I let you win," Ron grumbled as the X-Men filtered into the living area.

"That was fast," Ron noted while Hermione eyed the group worriedly.

"Yeah," Harry said walking and sitting down between Hermione and Ginny, then putting an arm around his girlfriend, "Logan tracked down who ever we were looking for and he was already injured anyway."

"Who was it?" Hermione asked leaning in on her boyfriend.

"Don't know," Harry said, slightly angry, "No one will tell me, but from the restraints that were packed on the jet, it must have been someone big."

"I'm sure Prof. Xavier will tell you-" Hermione started but was cut off when Prof. Xavier rolled in.

"I will tell you now, Mage," Xavier said with a worried look, "He has recovered enough to speak, X-Men, Hermione, Mr. And Ms. Weasley too, come with me."

Xavier led the group into the containment area of the lower levels of the Mansion. Harry would be lying if he said he wasn't curious about who was being held.

But what Harry saw in the room caused rage to build from his very soul.

"Sabertooth …" Harry hissed pulling his wand from its holster, and pointing it directly at the completely restrained Sabertooth, "AVADA-"

"HARRY!" Hermione gasped and jerked the wand out of his hand.

"HERMIONE!" Harry bellowed reaching for the wand, but Hermione stepped away, "Give it back, NOW!" he growled in such a tone that it caused Hermione to visibly flinch.

"Harry, you can't just kill him like that!" Hermione reasoned, "Professor Xavier brought us in here to speak with him for a reason, and I doubt it was for us all to witness you become judge, jury, and executioner! Besides, if you use the Killing Curse you will not only be no better then V-Voldemort, but you will be sent to Azkaban!"

"Shut up, Hermione!" Harry screamed causing all in the room to stare wide-eyed, "You have no idea what it's like, what that … that MONSTER did!! You don't know what it's like to have one of the few things you have left in the world torn away right in front of face, and not be able to do shit to stop it!!!"

"No, Harry, I don't know what that's like," Hermione retorted, "But I do know what it's like to fear that that will happen."

"Oh give me a break, Hermione!" Harry snapped, but stepped back when a palm crashed against his face.

"God DAMN IT HARRY, GROW UP!" Hermione screamed, "You are acting like a spoiled child, you know what, I do care bout you, and I do LOVE you, but I am tired of setting here watching you cry and moan about shit you can not do anything about, it's destroying you, it's destroying me, and it's definitely destroying US, so GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELF, HARRY POTTER!!"

"What do you know-" Harry started but was silenced when Hermione shoved him hard back. "I'll tell you what I KNOW, Harry," Hermione hissed, "I'll tell you exactly what I KNOW!" She then grabbed him by the collar of his uniform, "Do you know what I've been through over the last year, Harry? Do you? DO YOU? Do you know what I've been through over the last SEVEN YEARS, Harry? DO YOU? I'll tell you, I've have spent much of my teenaged years worrying about a boy who was forced to be a hero. Helping him anyway I can, and slowly falling for him. I sacrificed a lot for our friendship and finally love and what do I get from it, an occasional 'oh, thanks, Mione, I appreciate it', and some fucks out of you. Then when I need you the most, you're off helping someone else or 'fighting the good fight'. I've spent the last YEAR in therapy, did you realize that, Harry? I still hear Sinister's voice telling me to hurt and kill, and it's really hard to ignore sometime. What help do I get from you? Very little."

Tears then slid down her cheeks as she continued her rant, "I'm not saying helping peoples wrong, or fighting with the X-Men is wrong but every time I'm away from you or you go off on a mission do you know how terrified I am? I am so afraid that you'll not come home to me. I am so afraid of Logan, Scott, Rogue, or Professor Xavier calling me up and telling me you've

been hurt, captured, or even k-killed. Was Voldemort not enough for you? Why must you take on every super powered psycho in the world, Harry? Why does it always have to be you? You used to let me in, Harry, we used to be a team, you, Ron and me; the Dream Team, do you just not care about us anymore, Harry, do you just not care about me anymore? Do you think I haven't noticed you've never told me you love me? Even when we've made love, you've never told me you love me. That would have been more then enough support for me, Harry, to know that you love me, but I really don't know what I am to you."

Hermione let him go and stepped back breathing heavily. Harry looked down into her eyes for a moment as she awaited a response. "Say … something … please …" Hermione whispered.

Harry simply pulled his sunglasses from his pocket and put them on before turning his back on her and walking out the door past a few of the stunned X-Men.

Hermione looked down and began to tremble slightly, "No …" She whispered, "You can run away from your parent's deaths, you can run away from Sirius' death, you can run away from even Jean's death," Hermione said growling louder with each word, "BUT you will NOT run away from me, Harry James Potter!" She then dashed out the door behind him.

Once the door closed, the room was deathly quiet. "Oh boy …" Ron whimpered tears rimming his eyes from watching his two best friends go at it.

"Don't worry, baby brother, good screwin' will fix those two right back up," Sabertooth laughed at him causing him and Ginny to look in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Ginny choked out, looking at the chained down shaggy mutant.

"Don't you remember you big brother Gordon?" Sabertooth laughed harder.

"G-Gordon?" Ron's eyes widened as he quickly pushed Ginny behind him, "You're dead! You shouldn't be alive!"

"That what Mum and Dad told you?" Sabertooth chuckled, "Hateful fools."

"Ron? W-What's going on?" Ginny asked a feeling of dread growing stronger and stronger.

"Allow me to introduce myself, lil sister, the way my bastard mother and father tried to teach me before they learned I was a 'freak'," Sabertooth smiled, "My name is Gordon Creed Weasley."

---

Hermione dashed down the hall of the mansion and she heard the Firebolt II's engine rev up. She ran into the garage in time to see the bike speed down the driveway. "Oh no you don't, Harry," She hissed as she pulled out her wand, "Accio Firebolt II!"

The bike then flew backwards and came to a complete stop directly in front of Hermione, unfortunately, Harry didn't. Harry flew through the air, barely missed Hermione, and if not for the armored X-Van, he might of went through the back wall of the garage.

Harry pulled him self off the concrete floor of the garage, sending out a line of curse words that would make Logan and Sabertooth both blush with shame. "Ready to talk yet?" Hermione asked forcefully.

Harry glared up at her before stomping back into the mansion completely ignoring her as she stomped right behind him.

Harry walked into his room, not even trying to keep her out, as if it would have done any good, and she followed before shutting the door. She removed her wand again and placed a locking charm on the door and a silencing charm on the room, "Now then, no one can hear us, I've done my shouting, now it's your turn." She said turning to Harry, who still had his back to her. "Yell at me, scream at me, anything, just don't shut me out!"

"I can't …" Harry said barely above a whisper.

"You can't what?" Hermione asked curiously.

"If I love you, I'll lose you," Harry responded, Hermione finally noticing his broad shoulders were trembling, "That's how it works."

Hermione for the first time didn't know what to say. She could see it plainly now, despite the strength he had developed since becoming an X-Man, he was still the frightened lonely Harry she met on the Hogwarts Express seven years ago. "I loved my parents … Voldemort took them from me. I loved Sirius … Sabertooth took him from me. I loved Jean … fate itself took her

from me. I'm not as bright and cleaver as you, Hermione, but even I can see the pattern."

Hermione padded toward him and slowly forced him to look around at her, "You don't have to be afraid to love me, if … you don't want to tell me that yet … there's ways to show it …"

Harry bent down and captured Hermione's lips with his own and pulled her into his arms tightly. Hermione moaned as Harry eased his tongue passed her lips, and she quickly went to work at his jacket zipper. She made quick work of unzipping and removing it and tossed it to the side before breaking the kiss just long enough to jerk Harry's undershirt off him as well.

Harry slowly began to kiss her cheek then on to her neck as he went to work unbuttoning her blouse, "I kind of miss the shirt you had on this morning," Harry whispered between kisses. But once he got the buttons undone and moved his hands inside her shirt he eased back and stared at Hermione in shock.

Hermione smiled mischievously, "Come now, Harry, we've been best friends for seven years, lovers for one year, and made love at least ten times in the last few days, and you're just noticing I prefer not to be restrained?"

"Ron would kill for this info a few years ago," Harry smiled, before going back to kissing her neck. Hermione moaned with pleasure as he kissed down to the base of her neck and kneaded both of her breasts in his hands.

Harry eased her back against the bed and took his hands off her chest just long enough to lay her down on the bed and crawl above her, then went back to laying kisses all over her chest.

Harry's hand slid down her side, along her hip, around her thigh, and then teasingly stopped at the base of her leg. Harry moved up and began to kiss her lips again, smiling into her lips when she all but screamed in his mouth when he touched her most personal spot.

Neither heard the 'BMMF' sound until a voice called in the center of the room, "Harry, Hermione," Kurt said turning around toward the bed, "Professor Xavier really needs to talk to … EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAHHHH

EEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed just before Harry and Hermione joined him in his bone curling screams.

---

Xavier and the X-Men were gathered in Xavier's office, even Ron, who was proudly also adorn in a leather X-Men uniform, were waiting for Nightcrawler to return with Harry and Hermione, when with a BMMF he was back in the room, covering his eyes and speaking very rapid German.

"Kurt, Kurt, calm down," Shadowcat tried to sooth him.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN??? SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!!" He spoke in English, before returning to his rapid native tongue.

"Who's going to hurt you, Nightcrawler?" Xavier said in mild amusement, when the swinging door answered his question.

Hermione dashed in, face red with anger, Harry's uniform jacket over her shoulders and zipped up, and her wand in hand, "YOU, BLUE BOY, WE NEED TO SPEAK."

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!" Nightcrawler cried teleporting to hide behind Wolverine as Harry also ran in only slightly less angry.

"Hermione, Mage, calm yourselves," Xavier said before Hermione jumped past Wolverine to get the elf, "I sent him to fetch you two and right now we all have important matters to attend to."

"What kind of matters?" Harry asked.

"We got info from Sabertooth that the Ministry of Magic is planning something very major against Mutants, I think it would be a good idea for the X-Men to check it out, and Hermione instead of waiting for him to come home, if you'll go with Storm and Rogue they'll give you something appropriate to wear on this mission." Xavier said, winking at the blushing Hermione at the end.

Hermione looked at Harry and saw he was just as surprised as he was turned as Rogue and Storm walked toward the door. She quickly followed and excitedly unzipped Harry's jacket to give it to him.

"Hermione! No!!" Harry tried to stop her but wasn't quite fast enough …

---

"I can't believe you let me do that …" Hermione whimpered, her blush still bright even though three hours had passed since she flashed Ron Ginny and the X-Men.

"How is that my fault," Harry asked with a smile, as they stood with Wolverine in the Department of Records at the Ministry of Magic.

"Would you two save the flirtin' till we get home?" Wolverine barked as he looked through the 'S' file cabinets, "And help me find somethin' on these Sentinel things." Wolverine then shook his head and suddenly stiffened. He sniffed the air silently before standing to his feet.

"You two get out of here," He ordered.

"Why?" Harry asked, stiffening slightly, knowing from Wolverine's body language he's sensed danger. "What's wrong, Logan?"

"Nothin's wrong," Wolverine lied, "I just gotta take a leak, and I don't want you two rabbits standin' around watchin' that's all. Now get out of here."

Hermione blushed and turned to leave. Harry stood a moment longer uncertainly but decided to do as told. Wolverine was not someone to disobey.

Wolverine waited for them to leave, before turning to the shadows, "Alright, come on out."

"It's been a while, Wolverine," Lucius Malfoy said walking out with a knowing smile on his face.

"Tell me what you want before I chop you to bits," Wolverine growled unsheathing his claws.

"I just want to tell you who you are, where you come from, and who your son is," Malfoy replied.

"Son? What the hell are you talking about?" Wolverine growled, trying to hide his interest.

"Do you really want to know, Wolverine?" Malfoy smiled, "Or should I say, James Potter?"

To Be Continued …

C. Cowboy: First off I'd like to think the usual crew of Fusion Blaster, Xavien for checking over this for me and especially Nate for being the main beta reader for this chapter. Next chapter the full truth and secrets of the Weapon X project and Wolverine will be shown in its entirety over a four chapter mini arc titled The Flower and the Wolverine. James and Lily fans should especially like this arc. ^^ Sorry it took so long to get this out but expect more very soon ^^

Next Chapter: The Flower and The Wolverine part 1 of 4: James 'The Wolverine' Potter