Unofficial Portkey Archive

Time-Traveling Meddler by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Time-Traveling Meddler

Harrys Mistress

Extremely short update! But I wanted to finish off a little snippet of Ron and Luna before I started to close it down. So enjoy and look for a longer update soon!

Chapter 12

Ron Weasley was beyond pissed off. No. No, not just pissed off. Agitated, frustrated and extremely annoyed. Everyone seemed to be all happy go lucky now that they found the person they're meant to be with. Harry and Hermione snogging all over the damn halls of Hogwarts like they've been doing so all their lives.

It had been two days since their new found relationship had been exposed and it was still the hot topic of conversation floating around school. And if it wasn't hearing about how bloody stinking cute they were, it was talk about what a smoking hot couple Draco and Ginny were.

Now that annoyed him. Draco was with his little sister doing Merlin knows what with her in darken corners and cluttered broom closets.

But the main reason why he was pissed off, agitated, frustrated and extremely annoyed was no other than Luna Lovegood herself. The little wench had been ignoring him ever since that little bomb she dropped on him that night. She planted a seed in his head that wasn't all too horrible to think about and looked forward to exploring the possibilities, but how could he do that when she kept brushing him off!

Well, that was going to stop right now, he thought as he paced the hall outside of the Great Hall. She was still in there eating so he would wait her out. Then once he got her alone he'd…well, he didn't know what exactly he'd say or do, but he figured it would come to him. She was about to get a piece of his mind.

Obliviously unaware of Ron's evil plot against her, Luna strolled her way out of the Great hall, only half listening to the girlish chatter that surrounded her. Two sixth year girls were on either side of her and a few fourth and fifth year girls flanked pathetically behind her.

There use to be a time where the girls didn't give her a time of day, but now things were different. Now that she was good friends with…what did they call them again? Oh yes…the Mysteriously Sexy Harry Potter, the Dangerously Sexy Draco Malfoy and the Adorably Sexy Ron Weasley. Since she was now friends with the three different "Sexy" men, all the girls wanted to be her friend. She wasn't buying it though, she knew they were only using her to get close to any three of them. Luckily, her friends weren't buying it either and now that the Mysterious and Dangerous were taken, their new focus was the Adorable. Who was now walking toward them, sending the girls into a fit of giggles before plastering on their flirty smiles.

"I need to talk to you," Ron said firmly to her as he grabbed her arm. "Let's go outside."

"Hi Ron," the girl to Luna's right boldly said while giving her a flutter of lashes.

"Hi, Stacey," Ron said before dragging Luna away.

The girl sighed dreamily after him. "He said my name."

The other girl eyed her friend. "You're name is Tracy."

Tracy sighed again. "Close enough."

"Will you stop dragging me?" Luna huffed in annoyance. "And let me go, I can walk myself!"

"I'll stop dragging you," he said moving his hand swiftly from her arm to her hands, clasping it tight. "But I'm not letting go of you." Ever. "So just shut up and keep walking."

"You've got some nerve, Ronald Weasley," she cursed and then pursed her lips. She'd stay quiet, then give him a boot in the ass.

He kept walking until they were almost fully on the other side of the lake. He'd had hoped he'd walk out a little of the anger, but it only made it worse. "What is your problem?" Ron asked harshly stepping dangerously close to her.

"My problem?" she jabbed a finger in his chest. She may have been the loony sort most of the time, but when she was angry her temper overruled and her looniness faded. "You're the one who dragged me out here like a Neanderthal."

"You've been ignoring me."

She opened her mouth, only to shut it abruptly, then lifted her chin. "I have not. I've been busy."

"Busy my ass! Every time I've gotten anywhere near you, you'd mutter some excuse and walk away." He let go of her hand and shoved them in his pockets, scowling across the lake. "Have I done anything? If I have, I'm sorry. I would never mean to hurt you."

"No, you haven't done anything," she said and blew out an exasperating breath. "That's the problem, isn't it?"

Ron frowned. "What's that suppose to mean?"

She threw up her hands. "Ugh, you're hopeless! A potato has more sense than you. I've had enough of it and you. I'm tired of waiting around for you to get a clue."

Luna spun around to stalk away, taking only a step before turning back at Ron who still stood there frowning like an idiot. "Oh, the bloody hell with it," she cursed and leapt up into his arms and fused her mouth with his.

He staggered back in shock as his hands unconsciously cupped her taunt ass while his mouth continued to be assaulted. Her arms and legs were wrapped around him and as he subconsciously met the firey pace with her mouth, his hands slid up her slim back and gripped her soft silky hair. He took her to the grass since he felt his legs turn to rubber. A need he never knew he possessed inside him released and took over as they rolled together on the grass

"Touch me," Luna pleaded while Ron moved his eager mouth to her neck. "I've been dying to have your hands on me."

Ron groaned as he rolled again until Luna was sprawled out on top of him and his hands streaked over her. Desperate to explore every curve, every inch of naked flesh he could reach. Finally. Finally he knew where he was going, who he was meant to be with. Luna. It was always Luna and he vowed that he would love her the rest of his life. Cherish her, every looney, wonderful and lovely inch of her until his last breath.

The sun set, the reddish orange sky turned ink black and a blanket of stars twinkled overhead with the brilliant moon shimmering down on them. And at that moment, when the night surrounded, two friends who were always destined to be so much more…became lovers.