Unofficial Portkey Archive

Time-Traveling Meddler by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Time-Traveling Meddler

Harrys Mistress

Here's the next chapter. Finally! I'm going to start wrapping this up, remember this wasn't going to be a long one. SO things are going to start getting crazy starting with this chapter so enjoy!

Chapter 7

Although Ginny would never admit it to anyone or even herself, she actually looked forward to her rounds with Draco. For some odd reason he always seemed to make her laugh, even if he was an annoying prat. Her favorite thing they did was bust the couples they would catch making out in a broom closet. There were a lot of broom closets at Hogwarts.

Usually, he'd make some funny smart ass remark to them, then send them on their merry way without taking any points from them. "Why would I take points from them doing something I would do?"

Tonight was different. He was moody, angry and took away points from anyone he crossed path. Ginny even saw a couple before Draco did so she quickly shooed them away so they wouldn't have the unfortunate luck of Draco's scary wrath.

"Let's go to the Astronomy tower," Draco grunted and started to walk off.

"All right that's it." Ginny grabbed his arm and yanked him back and shoved him into the recent broom closet they had just busted.

"Ginny," he said as he stumbled inside. "Bloody hell, have you lost your mind?"

"No." Ginny shut the door behind him and lit her wand and the dark broom closet was filled with a soft glow. "But you sure have. What is wrong with you?"

"Me? You're the one shoving me into a broom closet!" Draco started to nudge her aside. "Now get out of my way."

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong," Ginny said blocking his way to the doorway.

"I mean it Ginny…out of my way or I'll…"

"You'll what?" she asked slapping her hands on her waist. "Knock me down? Man handle me? Hit me even?"

Draco's eyes narrowed. "You think I'm capable of that, princess?"

Ginny's eyes immediately softened. "No Draco…I don't. Apparently you do, though." Ginny grabbed his shoulders and pushed him backwards. "Here…sit."

Draco had no choice but to plop down onto a upturn bucket. "Are you trying to manhandle me, Ginny?"

"Shut up and listen." Ginny kneeled in front of him, placing her hands on his knees. "You were angry with me…"

"Why are you speaking in past tense?"

Ginny cracked a smile. "Fine. You're angry with me. Frustrated and maybe even a little annoyed, am I right?"

"Absolutely."

"Yet here you are…sitting on a bucket listening to what I have to say when we both know you could leave anytime you wanted. As good as I am at curses, you outweigh me and can easily shove me aside and walk out."

Draco shifted his eyes away. "What your point, Gin?"

"You're not him." She felt him tense under her hands and his face harden like a stone. Ginny cupped his jaw and turned his face towards hers, waiting for his eyes to connect with hers. "You're not your father, Draco. Not even when you were at your worst."

Draco scoffed. "Oh, come off it…I was horrible."

"Yes, you were…a horrible bully…but not evil. There's a huge difference, Draco."

As much as he wanted to argue with her, he knew she had a point. As mean and horrible as he had been growing up, he never had the guts to do anything harmful to anyone. He talked a big game, to Crabbe and Goyle, bragging that he would love to get the chance to kill the great Harry Potter, but deep down he knew better. He hated Harry growing up, that was real, but he never wanted him dead. "When James said Clark was my son," he finally said, mumbling softly that Ginny had to lean closer to hear him. "My whole body went numb…I was terrified."

Ginny took both his hands in hers. "I know, Draco."

He squeezed them. "It's terrifying. To be responsible for another person…I…I just can't imagine."

"Well, it's quite obvious you're going to be a great father."

Draco let out a sarcastic laugh. "And how do you know that, princess?"

Ginny lifted a shoulder. "Oh, I don't know…might have to do with the way James ran up to you, hugging you tight. Or the way he looked up at you in adoration."

Draco shifted uncomfortably, obviously embarrassed. "He did not," he denied but he couldn't help but remember the look of joy in his eyes as he looked up at him.

Ginny smiled. "Are you kidding? James is obviously nuts about you and if James…Harry's son looks at you like that…I can only imagine how Clark will look at you."


Draco's heart hitched at the sound of his son's name. "Clark." He gave her a wobbly smile. "Kind of a cool name."

"It's a great name."

Draco gave her a smirk. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I don't know," she said looking confused. "Must be something in the air."

Draco's teeth flashed. "Yeah…well whatever it is…thanks."

"Anytime. Don't get use to it though."

"I'll try not to. So…if I have a son, then that must mean some girl out there was crazy enough to marry me."

"Well, according to James, that crazy girl is either Hermione, Luna or…or me."

Draco lifted a brow. "Really?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I marry one of you?"

"Yes. Luna said you were rather sexy."

Draco let out a heartfelt laugh for the first time since he slipped into his foul mood. "Luna. I'm absolutely crazy about that girl and marrying her would be an adventure but…she has her eyes set on someone else."


Ginny thought of Ron and smiled. "She sure does."

"And you're with Harry…so that leaves Hermione."

Ginny's smile immediately faded. "Hermione?"

Draco hid back a smile. "Well, yes…Harry is your boyfriend after all."

"Well…right now he is, but…"

"But what? You don't think the relationship will last?"

"I never said that, it's just…"

"You clearly are unsure of your relationship or you wouldn't be hesitant about it."

Ginny huffed out a breath. "I don't know what's going to happen in the next five minutes and will you let me finish a sentence please?"

"My apologies," he said letting go of one of her hands to place over his chest. "Please continue."

Ginny eyed him suspiciously. "All I'm saying is you can never know. A lot can happen in a year. Yes, technically I'm with Harry now, but…maybe I won't be a month from now."

"Are you saying…my sweet princess…that you can see us tying the knot?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Please…for all we know, we have zero chemistry."

Draco cocked his head to the side. "You're right. We probably have no chemistry between us."

"Right. If you ever kissed me….we'd both probably start….laughing or something."

"Maybe." Draco flashed her a grin. "Let's find out, shall we?"

Ginny should have seen it coming. Her fast reflexes from Quidditch should have helped her prevent it, but he was too fast…to sneaky. He tugged hard on her hand that was still joined with his causing herself to stumble against his hard chest as his other arm swooped around her waist, trapping her there. His lips swooped down on hers before she could draw her next breath and could only hold on for dear life as he assaulted her with his mouth.

She made a sound of protest as she tried to pull away, but he only held her tighter. She opened her mouth to deny him, but he only filled it with his persistent tongue. She gasped softly when he caught her lower lip between his teeth, then her body melted into his arms. She was holding up the white flag…she surrendered as her arms circled around his neck and opened herself to him.

As soon as she stopped fighting, Draco kissed her more urgently, more desperately as his tongue rubbed sensuously against hers…over and over again until the taste of her consumed him. He slid of the bucket, kneeling with her as he dragged her up, gripping her hair while he plundered, pleased that she met his eagerness right back. "You were right," he breathed as his hands moved to the back of her thighs, yanking her up high so she straddled his waist. "No chemistry."

"Shut up," Ginny groaned as she rubbed against him while their mouths fused together.

"Are you laughing?" he mumbled against as he nipped and teased her lips. "I'm sure as hell not laughing."

"Draco," she moaned as she pulled him backwards. "You're talking…why are you talking?"

"I have no idea," he said as he started to follow her lead.

"Well, stop it."

"Okay," he said as they made their way to the floor.

She clung to him as she moved anxiously beneath him. She knew it was wrong…letting Draco her kiss her this way, but it felt too good to pull away. When he touched her…she felt alive. When he kissed her…she no longer felt so alone. She had wanted this with Harry. To experience this acceleration sweeping through her with every touch, every caress. No matter how many times she snogged with Harry, it was never like this. Never like this. It wasn't Harry that was on top of her. It was Draco. It was Draco's body pinning her deliciously to the floor. It was Draco who was now kissing her with a hint of tenderness that she never would expected from him.

"Princess," he murmured as he linked their fingers and pinned them above her head, trailing lazy open mouth kisses down her neck. "Do I need to stop?"

She let out a throaty sigh as she arched her body lazily against him. "No," she whispered as she turned her head to his, seeking his lips, moaning softly when they connected. "Don't stop."

Draco kissed her softly, once…twice and then a third before slowly pulling away. Ginny looked up at his gray eyes that were pouring into hers while their mouths were only inches apart. They both knew that this was something that couldn't be forgotten, that this passion they discovered was not just a one night stand, or a brief love affair that would burn out. It was something that would never go away. "Don't ever stop," she whispered before lifting her head and as their lips absorbed…their hearts became one.