Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine. I wish it were so we would have had HHr, but alas it's JK Rowling's.

A/N: My reply to the challenge issued by PJ, you can find it here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26635 . This story will start right after fifth year, and it will involve sex, some blood, and such, so this is why it is rated NC17. I hope you'll enjoy it, I think this is the most complex challenge I've ever dared to reply to, so I sincerely hope I'll be able to pull it off well.

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Chapter Thirteen: Making Up and a Solution

After their meeting and Harry apologizing, Hermione was once again friendly toward him. But strictly friendly.

She wanted to make sure Harry learned his lesson well, even if that had her use all her willpower to not kiss him senseless every time she saw him, or go comfort him when they would be alone in the common room and he would throw her a longing glance, his eyes dull as if something inside them had died.

And yet, she knew she shouldn't go back to being a couple immediately, otherwise she would look weak.

She wasn't weak.

However, after a week her resolve broke. They were studying in the common room, at two different tables, and they were the only ones still there.

She tried to resist, but curiosity got the best of her, and she looked up to glance at him. She noticed he wasn't writing his essay, he was simply doodling on his parchment, his mind clearly a thousand miles away.

Frowning, she went against her better judgement, and walked to the table where he was.

"What's wrong, Harry? Why aren't you doing that essay?" she asked.

He shrugged, like he didn't care. "It's not worth it" he whispered. "Not anymore"

Hermione was shocked to see a stain suddenly appearing on the parchment, and realized it was a fallen tear. Looking up at him, she noticed he was furiously brushing them away from his eyes, then he suddenly stood up and started walking away.

Her heart wrenching in her chest at the pain he was obviously going through, she instinctively reached out for him, grabbing his wrist.

"Harry" she called softly. He turned, his expression a mixture of annoyance for having to face her in such a vulnerable state and hopefulness, wondering what she was going to tell him.

She didn't speak. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him down for a heated kiss.

He didn't have to be told twice, and lifted her up from the floor effortlessly, his hands placed on her bum to sustain her as he effortlessly walked them to the couch, gently laying her there, trailing kisses all over her face, and down to her throat, pushing her robes down her shoulders and revealing her white shirt, which he slowly unbuttoned, following the descent of his hands with kisses.

He unclasped her bra, pushing its straps down her shoulders, while her hands were buried in his hair, pushing him down toward her now exposed chest.

Once her bra was removed, he cupped both her breasts with his hands, fondling her nipples, tweaking them as they hardened, all the while kissing her with all the pent up passion of those few weeks they had been apart, fuelled by the fear of having lost her forever that had consumed him since their break-up.

"You're overdressed, Potter" she hissed as she worked on his shirt, pushing it down his shoulders and caressing his chest, not anymore that of a scrawny boy but the one of a growing young man, with developing well sculptured muscles. She grazed his nipples with her nails, and he growled with desire.

Hermione still had a hard time getting used to the reactions she could elicit from him, and his growl sent a jolt of warmness to her core, dampening her panties even more. As his hands slid under her skirt she bit her lip, knowing what was coming next.

It took him few moments to slip a finger inside her, making her whimper, trying to contain her moans. He grinned wickedly at her, and cast a silencing charm on the room with his wand, before resuming his ministrations.

As he slipped another finger in, and then a third, he felt her muscles contracting, and he knew she was close. Smiling inwardly, he decided to try something new, so he buried his head between her parted legs.

"Harryyyyyy!" Hermione cried as she felt his tongue probing her entrance, and then circling her clit. He kept it up, lapping at her love juices and slipping his tongue inside her, till she arched her back, shaking, as wave after wave her orgasm washed over her.

When she finally calmed down, he crawled back up to her face, kissing her deeply, letting her taste herself n his lips.

"Harry, that had to be the most intense orgasm of my life yet" she thanked him as they parted.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, as that was my goal" he grinned, pulling her close. "I'm so sorry, Hermione, and I've learned the hard way just how much you mean to me" he said then, turning serious.

Hermione smiled, nodding. "I know. I admit I left you stewing a bit longer so that you'd learn your lesson well, but then tonight I saw just how much pain you were in for the whole ordeal, I knew I couldn't torture you any longer" she said, tracing his chest with her finger.

As both were too tired, both physically and emotionally, to get up and go to their dorms, Harry cast Disillusionment and Notice Me Not charms on them, then he pulled her against him, and they fell asleep cuddling together, for the first time since that summer.

--

Ron was angry. Since that night he had spotted Hermione crying he couldn't find it in himself to forgive Harry for hurting her.

Sure, they were ok now, they were even back together, and as close as ever. The two of them had even started being a bit more public with their displays of affection, and the redhead knew whatever Harry had done, Hermione had fully forgiven him by now.

So, if she had forgiven him, Ron shouldn't have been angry, right?

Yet, he was. He couldn't forget the image of her crying, it was burned in his brain, and knowing it had been Harry who had made her cry had him angry at his former best friend.

Adding to the fact that he still fancied Hermione, and felt he would never have made her cry. the resentment the redhead felt toward Harry was even grown larger.

Never mind the fact Ron himself had made Hermione cry more than once thru the years, and over petty matters too. That was before he fancied her, or so he justified it to himself. And anyway, they weren't together at the time.

So, it was a sulking Ron who walked toward the Quidditch Pitch for practice, that afternoon. Harry being the team captain, Ron wondered how he was going to get through the following two hours without beating the crap out of the Boy-Who-Had-Everything.

Sighing, he slung his broom over his shoulder and covered the rest of the distance to the changing rooms.

--

Ginny had been ecstatic when she had heard of the break-up. Not that she wanted to get together with Harry, mind you. Not anymore. Now she had Draco who satisfied her completely, and she didn't need Harry.

Still, knowing the bitch was in pain and had broken up with Harry almost made her shout with glee. Maybe the raven haired boy was starting to see what a failure she really was as a girl. Sure, she could be handy in a fight, or to do research. But as a woman? Ginny was ten times better than her. In her looks, in her flirtatious attitude, and of course in the sack.

Ginny wondered if maybe Harry had gotten tired of her lack of skills in bed and that lead to the break-up.

"Would be priceless" she had mused.

However, when they got back together, Ginny was not as happy. Not at all. The bitch wasn't in pain anymore, and the redhead wanted to make sure she would be. She had to talk to Draco about it. They needed a plan for a definitive break-up.

Ginny had promised herself she would bring Hermione down, and she was going to, even if it was the last thing she ever did.

--

Just as Harry was starting to get used to the fact that he wouldn't be able to bring Sirius back to the world of the living, even if his godfather was technically still alive, only trapped in another world, Luna sent him a note to meet her in the library that night, she had something she needed to show him.

So, after dinner, Harry excused himself from Hermione, showing her Luna's note, and wondering what the Ravenclaw might have to show him.

The brunette agreed to wait for him in the common room so that they could discuss whatever the Ravenclaw had come up with, if Harry deemed it interesting.

Walking to their usual studying and researching spot, Harry found the blonde surrounded by open books.

"Oh, hi Harry" she greeted him with a smile. "I see the Rattleskanks haven't ruined the note I sent you" she added then, as he sat down.

Harry was mildly taken aback by her comment, and shook his head. "Er…no, they haven't" he confirmed. "So, you told me you had something to show me?" he asked, wanting to get down to business.

"Oh, yes. I would have invited Neville and Hermione too, but he's busy with Professor sprout with an extra curricular activity in the greenhouses, and Hermione…well, I think the matter is a bit delicate, so it would be better if the two of you discussed it alone" she explained, grabbing a thick book from her bag, and scanning it till she found the needed page.

Harry wondered what might be delicate enough that he and Hermione would have to discuss it alone, and took the offered book.

"It's a solution to the ritual problem" the blonde explained, pointing to a particular passage. "I stumbled upon it doing some research for Ancient Runes. I call it the Pure Blood Ritual" she added then.

Harry scoffed. "I don't want anything to do with Purebloods" he said, and Luna shook her head, completely unfazed by his snappish tone.

"Not Pureblood, but Pure Blood. A blood that is pure, a blood that holds virtue in a certain sense" she explained, motioning for him to read.

Rituals involving blood were common in the past, albeit most of them are now banned because deemed dark magic, and not wrongly so, as they usually require a quantity of blood that causes the death of the subject.

However, what most wizards do not know is that not all bloods are the same, and they have different properties, especially different powers regarding rituals and potions, for example.

From an analysis based on some Ancient runes power when activated with small amounts of blood, it has been found that purer blood is more magically powerful. This means that small quantities of purer blood can have the same effect of big quantities of non-pure blood.

Now, for the sources of purer blood, the most known is that of a virgin.

Of course, what characterizes a virgin as one, and which symbolizes her virtue, is the hymen, her maidenhood.

When the hymen is broken in a sexual encounter, it spills a small quantity of blood. That small quantity, coming directly from the symbol of a woman's purity and virtue, is the most powerful blood that can be used in rituals, and even if the quantity is small, it holds the power needed for all the ancient blood rituals, which would have instead required litres of blood from a normal human being, causing his death.

Harry looked up startled. "You mean that if we use the blood of the hymen of a virgin, we could make the ritual work and call Sirius back to life?" he asked, to be sure. The blonde nodded, smiling prettily at him. Harry grinned and flung himself at her, hugging her tight, feeling his heart swell with affection for her. He kissed her on the cheek, and then pulled back.

Luna was blushing the tiniest bit. "You're lucky no one is here, or you could be in trouble with Hermione for that" she joked with him, and he grinned sheepishly at her.

"Sorry, I got carried away" he admitted. "Now, the problem is to find a virgin and someone to have sex with her so we can collect that blood" he mused.

"That is why you have to speak with Hermione alone" the Ravenclaw said, and Harry suddenly understood. Of course, they couldn't trust someone they didn't know very well to do it, and they needed to be sure the girl was a virgin.

Hermione was one, but she had told him she wanted to wait for her wedding night…could he ask it of her?

-->