Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine. I wish it were so we would have had HHr, but alas it's JK Rowling's.

A/N: My reply to the challenge issued by PJ, you can find it here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26635 . This story will start right after fifth year, and it will involve sex, some blood, and such, so this is why it is rated NC17. I hope you'll enjoy it, I think this is the most complex challenge I've ever dared to reply to, so I sincerely hope I'll be able to pull it off well.

Thanks to my beta gingercat!

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Chapter Fifteen: Padfoot and a New Trouble

"Hey, cub, I didn't think you were the threesome type, you little pervert"

"Sirius!" Harry grinned, waving his wand to cover himself, and then he ran to hug his godfather. "I missed you" he said then, tears spilling from his eyes.

"I missed you too, Harry. Kind of boring, to be six months in absolutely nothing, no way to come back…"

"You're back now" Hermione piped in, now clothed.

Sirius nodded at her, then cast a questioning glance at Harry. The teenager seemed to understand, and nodded.

"Well, I guess congratulations are in order, Harry, Hermione" Sirius grinned, clapping his godson on the back and making both blush. Luna had just finished dressing herself.

"And who is this other lovely girl?" Sirius asked, his old flirtatious self coming back to life.

"Padfoot, she's too young for you, and she's already taken too" Harry teased him, and the man gave a fake pout before winking at him. "Well, in that case, pleasure to meet you, Miss…"

"Lovegood" Luna replied. "I'm Luna Lovegood" she said, shaking Sirius' offered hand. "You don't seem as evil as the Ministry led us to believe" she pointed out, with her uncanny ability to speak whatever was going though her mind at the moment. "I guess that's to be expected, considering you're Harry's godfather you couldn't be evil" she concluded, and everyone else stared at her a bit awkwardly.

Finally, Harry cleared his throat. "Well, I guess we should go. We don't want to be caught by some Ministry guard after all, right?"

The other three agreed, and so the quartet made its way back to the Atrium, and then to London. Finally, they were sidelong Apparated by Sirius to the outer steps of Grimmauld Place.

They all walked inside the house, where Harry and Hermione introduced Sirius to her parents. Madeleine actually blushed the tiniest bit when she met the handsome man's gaze, but it was gone in a flash.

As Maddie busied herself in the kitchen for an early breakfast, Harry decided it was time to let everyone know what they had accomplished and that Sirius was back.

Twenty minutes and a lot of Floo calls later, they sat at the kitchen table, waiting for the other guests to arrive.

Tonks, Remus, Mad Eye and a woman Harry didn't know were the first to step out of the flames, followed shortly by Dumbledore and Arthur Weasley. The rest of the family had remained in the safe house as the oldest Weasley hadn't thought it wise for all of them to travel.

"So it is true!" the redhead shouted, and then went to clap Sirius on the back. "You're really alive!"

"Seems so" Padfoot replied. Harry grinned as his godfather winked at him over the other man's shoulder.

The reunion with Remus was the most touching, as it was to be expected, and the two men hugged for a long time.

"I really thought I'd lost you too" Remus admitted.

As Harry watched them, he noticed his old Professor seemed to have grown even more weary and tired since the last time he had seen him, and looked way older than his thirty-five years.

Hermione must have noticed too, because when she clasped her hand in his own, she whispered her observation into his ear. He nodded, agreeing with her that something wasn't right with the werewolf.

The hug with Tonks was pretty emotional too, after all she was his cousin. Her hair was a bright pink now, clearly a sign of her happiness at seeing him alive, she had not been as bright since he was lost to them last June.

Finally, Remus introduced the other woman, the one Harry didn't know.

"Everyone, I want you to meet Samantha. She's a werewolf" he started, but the icy glare from the pretty woman made him backtrack a bit. "I mean, a Lycan, too. She joined the Order a few months ago, when she moved to England from France. She seems to think werewolf is as bad a word as Mudblood, so those in our…condition should be called Lycan. This is what we are called, on the continent at least, or so she tells me. She says werewolf is an insulting word because it insinuates that those in our condition are only half human and half animal and unable to control themselves and lose their minds when they transform and instead we don't, we just lose inhibitions but we are not out of control monsters if we don't want to be. Of course, many choose that path but that's not the point, Lycans can be bad or good just as any other wizard can, it's our choices who decide who we are, part for rare cases when the bite interacts with already existing defects. I have to say I perfectly agree with her on her explanation of our condition, I was just used for too long to call myself a werewolf, not knowing of that other word describing us better"

Harry was a bit surprised by that, but even more by the warm glance Samantha gave Remus as he explained, properly this time, about them.

He had a feeling something might be going on between the two of them, or might happen in the future, and a small smile graced his lips at the thought. Finally, with help from Samantha to enlarge the table and prepare food for everyone, they all sat to have a bite and chat. Remus chose to spend the day there, and actually, a few days to tell the truth, and Samantha decided to stay with him, confirming Harry's suspicions.

He had to admit the black haired woman was really pretty, with a hot body, and he found himself wondering at the harsh contrast between her apparent youth and Remus' quickly aging form.

--

As he lay in bed with Hermione that night, he talked with her about it.

He was currently playing with a lock of her curly brown hair, after a really heated shag, when he approached the matter.

"You know, Samantha seems really young, I know Remus is only 35, but he looks 50 or there about. I think something is wrong with him and he is trying to hide it from us so we won't worry about him" he said.

She snuggled more into him, and nodded. "I had the same feeling, you know. I mean, were-I mean Lycans should constantly heal and regenerate themselves, so he should look as young as Samantha" the brunette pondered, wrapped in his embrace.

"Thinking about it, he shouldn't even have scars from the nights he spends as a wolf, he should recover from them too" she realized. "I can't believe I've been so silly not to see it before!" she said, frustrated with herself. Harry chuckled.

"Hermione, you can't pay attention to absolutely everything going on around you. you're only human, you know, so you're bound to have something slip by unnoticed by that wonderful brain of yours" he reassured her, kissing her forehead.

She sighed contentedly. "You're the most amazing boyfriend, Harry. How come you always know what to say to cheer me up?" she said, as his hands caressed her bare shoulder.

"Natural skill, I presume" he boasted, puffing out his chest, and she rolled her eyes at him playfully, slapping him lightly on his chest.

"I think I need to get out of the room now. There's no space for both me and that inflated ego of yours" she said, moving as she was really going to get out of bed.

"And where would you go?" he asked, playing along. She feigned to be deep in thought, then smiled sweetly at him.

"You know, Lycans are supposed to have an insatiable sexual drive" she said, raising her eyebrows. "Or, there is always Sirius…" she trailed off.

Harry growled, pulling her back to him for a kiss. "You little minx" he joked, and she giggled, kissing him back.

"You know I'd never leave you, right Harry?" she asked then, while they were again spooning, and sleep was starting to take them.

"Mmh" he mumbled, pulling her even closer. "I wouldn't let you go" he whispered into her ear, and she smiled, closing her eyes and vowing to ask Remus about his condition the next day.

--

In the meantime, in Remus' room, their old professor and Samantha were proving Hermione's claim about the Lycans' sexual drive was true. Despite his quickly aging form, Remus was extremely active in bed, and the extra strength and stamina from his condition were an added bonus.

"Come on, Remus! Faster!" Samantha growled, sprawled under him, as he thrust in and out of her at an already fast rhythm.

"I swear, Sam, you're going to be the death of me" he growled through clenched teeth. She smiled sexily at him as she pulled him down for a long, wet kiss, their tongues searching each other and fighting inside their mouths, as he cupped her large breasts with his hands, all the while still pumping inside her.

Finally, when they were spent, which meant Samantha had come five times and Remus twice, they lay together, under the sticky, sweaty sheets, and she played with the trail of hair on his chest.

"You're going to wear me out faster than I'm already doing to myself, you know that, right?" he joked, as he pulled her close.

"I'll find a way to reverse your problem, Remus. I swear I will" she mumbled as sleep finally engulfed them, and the last thing he thought before he got some well deserved rest was, "Merlin, how much I love this woman!"

--

The next morning, as they were all eating breakfast, Hermione and Harry exchanged a glance, and he nodded. Remus noticed, but kept silent about it. He was extremely pleased that Harry had come to his senses and had finally noticed Hermione, they reminded him so much of James and Lily.

So, when the meal was finished and the raven haired boy asked him for a quick word alone, Remus spoke first, congratulating him once more on his relationship with Hermione. Harry blushed, thinking about how it had taken a leap in the sexual aspect since the night they had brought Sirius back. After all, once they had done it the first time, there was no reason anymore to hold back, right?

Finally recomposing himself, the young man spoke.

"Remus, Hermione and I have noticed the stark contrast between your ragged appearance and Samantha's youthful look, and we were wondering if something was wrong with you" Harry asked, looking his old Professor straight in the eye.

The older man sighed, sitting on the couch. He pondered if he should tell Harry or not, but in the end he knew the boy was stubborn and would find a way to discover the problem on his own. That would also make Harry mad at him for keeping the truth from him.

Taking a long breath, Remus finally spoke. "Yes, Harry, something's wrong with me. Samantha has been trying to figure out what, but we don't really know yet, and thus we don't know how to reverse it"

Harry was attentively listening, knowing he would have to tell Hermione everything after that chat.

"It has always been a peculiar characteristic of mine, to age and look older than a Lycan should. I mean, you surely know we are supposed to be almost immortal due to our regenerating ability, right? Not even a Killing Curse can kill a Lycan, Harry. Well, an healthy Lycan. It produces extensive damage, though, and that could be harder to heal even with the regenerative skills we have. That it also depends on age, older Lycans are able to regenerate faster so it is not a problem for them, they control the ability to the fullest. Young ones have a bit more troubles, and there is also a difference between born and bitten Lycans, with the firsts having a stronger grip on the regenerative power, thus being less damageable. A full grown, healthy, born Lycan can usually take six, seven AKs before the damage becomes so extensive that he's not able to regenerate fast enough and dies" Remus explained. "But somehow, I've never developed those regenerative skills, instead it seems I'm quite the opposite, aging even quicker than normal people. This got definitely worse after the battle of Little Whinging on Halloween. Some spell must have worsened the situation, because since then I've been growing older at an incredibly fast rate" Remus finished.

Harry was shocked. If that was true, his father's friend had probably only a few months of life left, a year at tops!

-->