Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine. I wish it were so we would have had HHr, but alas it's JK Rowling's.

A/N: My reply to the challenge issued by PJ, you can find it here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26635 . This story will start right after fifth year, and it will involve sex, some blood, and such, so this is why it is rated NC17. I hope you'll enjoy it, I think this is the most complex challenge I've ever dared to reply to, so I sincerely hope I'll be able to pull it off well.

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Chapter Twenty-two: Shocking news and a Farewell

Before starting to work on her theory about the Lycan blood being able to provide a shield for a non Lycan person, Hermione wanted to run it by the Headmaster and see what he thought of the subject. She had told Harry to meet her in the library after dinner and she would tell him how the meeting had gone.

Once she had finished telling him, Dumbledore remained pensive for some minutes, before a wide smile spread on his lips.

"I do think you have outdone yourself once more, Miss Granger" he started. "Yes, I actually think something like that could work, and it would be a great help for Harry in the final confrontation with Voldemort" he said. "Professor Snape has informed me just this morning of a plan of Voldemort to infiltrate the school at the end of the term, and I fear with all my efforts to avoid a meeting between them, if Tom really manages to breach the castle, it will be unavoidable" he wearily said. "Trusting Severus' information, Voldemort processed some new recruitments while the school was on break, allowing some students to join. Who these students may be, I do not know yet, though" he admitted.

Hermione almost gasped. Maybe Harry's suspicions about Ron and Ginny might not be too farfetched, after all.

"I trust you will inform Harry of all of this, yes?" Dumbledore added then, his eyes peering at her with mirth, and for some reason Hermione found herself blushing.

"Yes, I will tell him of course" she breathed.

"Very well then. I will instruct Professor Snape to ask Remus and Samantha for some of their blood before they leave in a couple of days. Remus should be strong enough now to allow us to take some from him" the headmaster concluded, letting her know she was free to go if she so wished.

Hermione thanked him for listening to her, then rushed to the library, her heart beating in her chest.

They were more in danger than they thought already!

When she approached Harry at their usual table, she was breathing hard, and trying to tell him the shocking news.

"Harry…school…Voldemort…end of term…recruits…"

Concerned about her, he eased her into a seat.

"Hermione, why don't you calm down a bit?" he suggested, and she nodded, taking a few long breaths, before finally speaking.

She told him about what Dumbledore had revealed to her, and together they immediately started researching a way to adhere the effects of the Lycan blood to him.

"I think we should ask Snape to create a potion to do that. Seems the easiest way to me, as creating a spell is much more complex" Harry suggested. "In the meanwhile we can try and brainstorm on a way to cure the Lycanthropy. I'm sure we should keep looking at it from a genetics point of view"

Hermione agreed, so they set to work. They needed to find a cure fast, so that they could use it as a bargaining tool for the Lycans to join them in the war.

Hagrid and Grawp would be in charge of convincing the Giants, and as for the Centaurs, if Firenze could convince them, then it was good, but if she was truthful, Hermione didn't have much hope of that happening. But the Lycans…well, Voldemort would offer them blood, killings and more respect than the Ministry has given them. If they could come up with a cure, they could offer them a normal future, no more monthly transformations, of course no extra powers too, and that would be a downside, for sure.

"Harry!" she suddenly cried. "I think we should look at the cure from another angle. I mean, Lycans have useful powers, too, heightened senses, regenerating skills, more physical strength" she listed, and he grinned mischievously at her.

"Not to mention an insatiable sex drive" he piped in wriggling his eyebrows, and she blushed, hitting him lightly on his chest.

"This is not the time to joke, Harry James!" she scolded him, but he could see in her eyes she was amused.

Resuming her speech, she told him that probably the Lycans weren't too keen on losing those powers associated with their condition. So if they could work on eliminating only the bad aspects of the Lycanthropy, then they would surely have a powerful offer for the pack.

"I like how you think" he huskily said, kissing her hungrily, and easily lifting her up, pulling her on his lap.

As much as she wanted to keep researching, she knew they also deserved some quality time together. Plus, she wasn't exactly in a position to resist him at the moment, not when he was kissing her on the neck, sucking on her flesh and leaving marks there, finding that particular spot that always made her sigh in contentment whenever he kissed it, and then nibbling gently on her earlobe.

"Harry…" she whimpered, holding tightly on that little part of reason still in her brain, "not here…if Madam Pince catches us, there will be Hell to pay…" she protested, but he grinned at her again, his eyes shining with mischief. In those moments, he truly was the son of James Potter, proud member of the Marauders.

With a flick of his wand he cast Silencing charms on the area, then Notice Me Not charms, and finally he enlarged his cloak and put it over them.

"Satisfied now?" he asked, resuming his ministrations, pushing her robes off her shoulders, then slowly unbuttoning her shirt, exposing more and more creamy skin to his caresses.

Next it was her skirt, and he looked appraisingly at her, sprawled on the library table in only her underwear, a set of lacy black bra and knickers, not knowing that life was about to repeat itself, as another couple of Gryffindors had shagged on that same table many years ago, those Gryffindors being none other than James Potter and Lily Evans.

Her underwear was sexy without being sluttish, and he loved it.

Kissing her shoulders, he unclasped her bra, while she pushed the shirt she had in the meantime unbuttoned off his shoulders, leaving him bare-chested too. He felt her yank him at her by his waistband, and then her fingers worked on his belt and fly. In few moments, while he was lavishing his affection on her breasts, all that was left of his clothing was his boxers.

Hermione gasped softly as he flicked his tongue over her right nipple once more, his other hand sneaking between her legs, and into her knickers, his fingers gliding over her brown trimmed bush, finally resting on her core, teasing her outer lips, circling her clit with his thumb, all the while still kissing her.

Retaliation was in order, she couldn't let him think he had the upper hand in their relationship when it came to sex, so she hastily pushed his boxers down, freeing his raging erection, and grabbed him in her hand.

Harry hissed at the touch, and when she started stroking him, he knew he couldn't resist much. Looking down at her, he noticed a satisfied, impish smile playing on her lips, and smiled back, closing his eyes. He would never be in control when it came to sex between them, he knew that. But maybe, just maybe, he still had a card to play. Kneeling, and quickly removing his shaft from her grasp, he buried his head between her thighs, his tongue running over her lower lips, lapping at her flowing juices, teasing her little nub, making her arch her back against the table.

Hermione was in Heaven and right now she couldn't care less if he was the one in control. She just craved her release, but he was playing dirty, and stopping every time she was on the brink of her orgasm.

"Harryy!" she called, clearly annoyed, and he chuckled. "At your orders, luv" he huskily whispered, before licking her, thrusting his tongue inside her, until he felt her muscles tighten and knew she had cum, the juices flowing in his mouth clear proof of it.

He moved up to kiss her, making her taste herself on his lips, and she gave a last shudder when he did. He knew she loved it.

"You're mean, you know that" she whispered, but he had no plans to end their encounter there, thank you.

"I know, but the best part is still to come" he whispered in her ear, making her shiver. Then, in one swift motion, he slid into her, making her shout his name. Her arms laced around his neck, she met all his thrusts, squeezing him, and from his grunts of satisfaction she knew she was doing good in pleasuring him.

When he finally felt her walls clench around him again, he knew he could let go, and with a last thrust he spilled himself inside her.

Finally, he collapsed on the chair behind him, not wanting to break the table with the added weight.

Once they had regained their breath, the pair started getting dressed again, and then they headed to Gryffindor Tower.

"That was amazing" Hermione admitted, holding his hand, as they walked up the stairs. "I never knew doing it in the library could be so thrilling"

He just chuckled, pulling her close.

--

Finally, Remus and Samantha had to leave. The students would come back to the school that day, and the Lycans thought wise to leave before that.

Harry couldn't believe how different Remus looked. It was like he was twenty again, just like Samantha.

"I could never thank you enough for what both of you did for me" he said, hugging both of the teens. "I was sure I had no chance, and had already resigned myself to die in a few months, but you two have been…amazing, really"

Both blushed, but they were happy with the praise.

"I'm glad we could help" Harry finally said, embracing Samantha too, who had joyful tears in her eyes. She too didn't think Remus would make it, but these two teens in front of her had saved him, and she couldn't help being grateful to them. She had been so scared to lose the only person she had ever truly loved in her life.

"Thank you" she whispered into Harry's ear. "Feel free to ask me anything, I'll only be glad to help, ok?" she added then, smiling, and looking at Hermione too.

The brunette nodded, looking up from her hug with Remus, and then finally the two Lycans were on their way, crossing the grounds to reach Hogsmeade and Apparate away from there. You can't, after all, Apparate in or out of Hogwarts grounds, as Hermione always tried to remind Harry.

"They seem really happy" he said, squeezing her shoulder as he pulled her to him.

"They are" she agreed, a smile gracing her lips. "I'm so proud of you, Harry" she admitted then, looking up to meet his green eyes.

"You helped too, and a lot" he reminded her, before placing a gentle kiss on her pink lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" she murmured, her heart swelling in happiness, and she could only hope it would last, even through the looming war that awaited them all.

She would sure do her best to ensure Harry came out of it alive, but she didn't know if that would be enough.

With that thought, she dragged him back to the castle, where they went to see Professor Snape about the "Lycan blood shield" as they had started referring to her theory.

-->