Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine. I wish it were so we would have had HHr, but alas it's JK Rowling's.

A/N: My reply to the challenge issued by PJ, you can find it here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26635 . This story will start right after fifth year, and it will involve sex, some blood, and such, so this is why it is rated NC17. I hope you'll enjoy it, I think this is the most complex challenge I've ever dared to reply to, so I sincerely hope I'll be able to pull it off well.

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Chapter Fourteen: The Ritual

As Harry came back from his meeting with Luna, he was still deep in thought. Could he really ask Hermione to give up her dream to keep her virginity till her wedding night just so that he could have Sirius back?

It turned out that the matter wasn't really in his hands. As she had promised, Hermione wanted every detail of what Luna had told him, so Harry sighed, and steadied himself for what he was about to tell her.

Hermione listened to him attentively, and when he was finished, she had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Hermione, I want you to know, the decision is only yours. I won't be mad if you choose not to do it. I'm getting used to the idea of never seeing Sirius again anyway" he shrugged, trying to be strong.

He knew he would never pressure her into taking part in that ritual, and he was also sure he could find a replacement if he so wished, but that would mean he would have to shag another girl. There was no way in the world he would break Hermione's trust like that.

He had already hurt her enough as it was with his angry outburst a few weeks before. Plus, he had a dream too. Since he realized he was in love with Hermione, Harry had vowed to himself that she would be his first, and if he had anything to say about it, his last too.

It was her or no one, but of course he didn't tell her that.

Finally, she spoke. "Harry…I know I said I wanted to wait, but if this is what it takes to bring Sirius back…" she started with a hesitant smile, then she sighed. "I'll do it"

"Hermione, luv, are you sure about this? I know it meant so much to you to wait till your wedding night" Harry asked her, taking both of her hands in his own, and looking her straight in the eye.

"I won't lie, Harry. I really wanted that. But…I can't be selfish when sacrificing my virginity can save a life, can I?" she shrugged. Harry knew she was trying to be strong for him.

Silently, he pulled her to him, and hugged her tightly, letting her know he would support her whatever her decision was. "You don't have to feel obliged, Hermione. I can live without him" he told her again, and she pushed him away roughly.

"Not everything is always about you, Harry!" she snapped, but then immediately softened, realizing his hurt at her words.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I really want him back too" she admitted. "And knowing I have the power to bring him back or not…well, that's a lot of pressure" she said.

He nodded. As they were in the Room of Requirements, they didn't have to worry about some fellow Gryffindor finding them in the morning, so Harry asked the room for a nice, fluffy bed, and it suddenly appeared.

"Why don't we sleep on it, and you can make your final decision tomorrow?" he suggested, pulling her toward him.

She smiled warmly at him. "You're too thoughtful for your own good, Harry" she teased him, before settling against his chest, a sheet covering them and a fireplace roaring and keeping them warm.

Just before sleep engulfed them both, he kissed her deeply. "I am only that way when it comes to you, Hermione. You're very special to me, you know that, right?" he said, and she nodded, sighing contentedly as she let her mind wander to a realm of dreams, a realm where she and Harry had already been intimate lots of times, each time better than the previous.

--

When morning came, Hermione was the first to wake up. She wondered briefly where she was, and then she remembered the previous night. She knew that today she would have to give Harry her answer. And she also knew what her decision would be.

Sacrificing her virginity for bringing Sirius back was a price she was willing to pay. She had witnessed first hand what the possibility of bringing him back meant to Harry, when they had had their huge row over the impossibility of doing it without killing someone else.

She wasn't going to let him down this time. Plus, what she had said last night was true. She had grown quite fond of Sirius herself, and if she was truthful, she had felt she deserved part of blame about what had happened that night, for not having dissuaded Harry more forcefully when he wanted to go to the Department of Mysteries.

Giving up her dream to wait till her wedding night for her first time was a way for making up for her mistake, too.

So, when she felt him stir, she lifted herself up till she was at his eye level.

"Good morning, handsome" she murmured, inches from his lips, before kissing him. She felt him smile against her lips.

"Good morning, sexy" he greeted back when they parted. She giggled.

"I'm going to do it, Harry" she said, then, turning serious. "I'm sure" she added then, seeing his look.

He sighed. "Very well then. Make sure to let your father know this was your decision though, wouldn't do to bring Sirius back and then be killed myself by my gorgeous girlfriend's dad, would it?" he said, trying to lighten the mood. She swatted him lightly on his arm, and nodded.

--

In the following days, Harry, Hermione, Luna and Neville did more research, so that they would be able to have a detailed plan of how to go through the ritual. They snuck inside the Restricted Section again, to look at the book where they had found the first ritual. After all, they had to follow its instructions, only use the blood from Hermione's maidenhood instead of that of a man.

"Bugger, we have to hurry" Harry swore as he read a particular line. "It says here that the ritual can be performed only on two special days, Halloween and New Year's Eve. Since Halloween's gone already, we have to be ready in three weeks time" he said. They were, after all, at the beginning of December.

The fact they had to do it on a break period made another problem arise. "Harry, my parents and I usually go skiing at Christmas" Hermione said. He nodded.

"I know. Although, I doubt you will this year, what with them being hidden at Grimmauld and such. Still, we will need to ask for their permission" Harry mused.

"Then there is need of a priestess" Hermione noted.

"I can do that" Luna offered, and Harry thanked her. Hermione scowled, though.

"Here it says the priestess has to be naked during the ritual" she pointed out. The blonde looked at her unfazed.

"So, what's the problem?" Luna asked, and Hermione felt ridiculous for a moment. She wasn't overreacting, was she?

"The problem is, I don't want my boyfriend seeing you naked" the brunette finally protested. "And I bet Neville wouldn't be so happy about that either"

"Actually, I don't have a problem with that" Neville smirked. "Harry will be so wrapped up in you that he will barely notice you two aren't alone" the boy said, and both Harry and Hermione blushed.

That problem settled, they agreed that they would owl each other over the break to let the others know if they were still going to follow thru with their plans. Of course, the biggest problem would be to sneak into the Department of Mysteries again, as the ritual had to be done in front of the Veil, being that the blood had to be smeared upon it before calling Sirius back to their world.

--

The next few weeks passed in a blur for Harry and Hermione, both extremely nervous about confronting her parents and asking for their permission to have sex.

His girlfriend had been adamant that she wanted to do that in person, while Harry thought wise to start warming them up to the idea beforehand by letter. Anyway, he didn't protest too much. They were already stressed enough as they were.

Finally, the pair found themselves at Grimmauld Place, in a locked room with Hermione's parents. They were a bit worried by the ashen faces of the teens sitting in front of them.

"You didn't get pregnant, did you, pumpkin?" her father Michael said, voicing his worries.

"What?" Hermione shrieked. "No, no not at all! Although…" she replied.

"Although?" Madeleine repeated, to keep her daughter talking. Squeezing her hand, Harry cleared his throat, then he spoke.

"Mr. Granger, Mrs. Granger…" he started, but her mother shushed him.

"Call us Michael and Maddie, dear" she reminded him. Harry smiled nervously.

"Ok then. Maddie, Michael, Hermione and I would like to ask your permission to have sex" he said. The shocked faces of her parents were enough to let him know he needed to elaborate, so he went into a retelling of the ritual they had found, and how they planned to use it to bring his godfather back.

Stunned silence met him when he was finished.

"Well, one can't say it isn't for a noble reason…" Michael said, breaking the tension. "I'll admit it, Harry, I'm not entirely fond of you and my daughter being involved in such actions, when you are the father of a teenage girl you'll understand how I feel, but for now just know even if she's a grown up now, she's still my little princess and I won't stop seeing her as such anytime soon, if ever. But, I give you my permission" he said, smiling.

Madeleine was in agreement with her husband, so in the end the issue was settled. They were going to proceed with their plan. Now they just needed to let Luna know and find a way to breach the Ministry once more.

--

Christmas morning came with snow, that year, and Hermione couldn't help grinning. She loved snowy Christmases. Doodling on Harry's chest, she watched the little snowflakes fall outside, while in the house they were warm and cozy.

The Weasleys had gone to visit Charlie in Romania so there was no risk of seeing the sulking face of Ron or the haughty looks from Ginny.

Hermione knew her parents would sleep in, they always did since she had stopped believing in Santa Claus, so when Harry finally woke up, and after having kissed him good morning, she led him out of bed, despite his protests, and down to the living room, where the Christmas tree was.

Together, they opened their presents, Harry being surprised to find one from his Aunt Petunia there too. No sooner than he had opened it, the older woman peeked inside the room, and smiled warmly at her nephew.

"I hope you'll like it, Harry. It's not much, but…" she said, and the teenage boy went to hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

"It's great" he said, holding the album of photos of his mother in his hand, and peering through it. All her friends had been right, she was truly a beautiful woman. He felt a surge of affection for Hermione, knowing Lily would have approved of his choice of girlfriend.

Hermione got a couple books from Harry, and a silver bracelet with various charms on it too, while he got a new Quidditch robe from her, and another small photo album, this time of the two of them. He had kissed her quite thoroughly when he had seen it, unknowingly putting a show on for her parents, who had silently padded down the stairs and could now easily see just how much in love the two were.

--

On the night of New Year's Eve, Harry, Luna and Hermione found themselves in front of the red phone booth that was the visitors entrance for the Ministry of Magic.

One by one they gained entrance to the deserted atrium. When they took the lift to the Department of Mysteries and gained entrance there, Harry let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He had honestly thought it would be harder.

Finding themselves in the spinning room, Harry trusted Luna's judgement as she claimed she knew which door would lead them to the room with the Veil. She was right.

Approaching the antique artefact, Harry could again hear the voices. Steeling his resolve, knowing Sirius would be out of there soon, he conjured a stone altar, like the instructions for the ritual told.

After all, inside the Ministry he couldn't be caught for doing underage magic. The monitor for it was only active on places where there wans't supposed to be magic from adults, which meant pretty much only the Muggleborns were subject to the law.

Hermione grimaced, and Harry smiled at her. "The book never prohibited Cushioning Charms" he winked at her, placing some on the cold surface.

Then, following the book instructions, Luna started stripping first, as she had to perform some duties as priestess before the couple started their part of the ritual, and she needed to do them already naked.

As she tossed away her robes, then unbuttoned her shirt and slid down her skirt, Harry was trying hard not to stare. However, he could easily see that the blonde had a very well built figure, with an ample bosom, well bigger than Hermione's he had to admit, and a slim waist, with a nice butt.

As the Ravenclaw discarded her flimsy, lacy black underwear too, Harry felt himself getting aroused against his will, and panicked, wondering what Hermione must think of his reaction.

The brunette, however, was amused at his discomfort. The fact he was trying not to stare and get aroused was enough to prove his faithfulness to her.

Whispering inside his ear, she eased his situation.

"It's ok to look, you know. I can hardly blame you" she said, flicking her tongue to his earlobe and making him shiver.

In the meanwhile, Luna had placed a couple charms from the book on the Veil, and walked back to them. Her blonde trimmed bush proved without doubt that she was a natural blonde. As he and Hermione started undressing after having received Luna's ok, Harry fleetingly thought that Neville was an hell of a lucky guy.

He, however, couldn't complain about Hermione's body. Not at all. While Luna might have bigger boobs, Hermione had a decidedly better bum, and he just loved caressing it.

Helping his girlfriend out of her panties, he did just that, before he led her to the altar, where she lay down. With a flick of his wand, a pink glow engulfed her for a few moments, signalling the contraceptive charm had been properly cast.

Hermione felt a surge of love for him, seeing that he had thought of that even before she could do it herself.

He could see she was nervous, and he was too if he was honest with himself. So he decided to ease her into the mood, kissing her fully on the lips, and gently thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Soon, she responded, and kissed him back, burying her hands into his hair. Harry let his own hands caress her sides, and then move to the front, where he cupped her breasts.

"You're gorgeous" he whispered to her, and she smiled, pleased, then moaned as he took a nipple in his mouth, circling it with his tongue, nibbling on it, all the while fondling her other one with his thumb.

She could feel his erection pressing into her thigh, so she wrapped her right hand around him, making him hiss at the sensation. Stroking him gently as he kept lavishing her nipples with affection, she inwardly smiled with feminine pride gauging his reaction.

As he moved downwards, trailing kisses over her stomach, she had to let go, and resumed burying her hands in his unruly mane of ebony hair, her whole body aflame with the sensations he was eliciting in her. She knew he was skilled, almost naturally so, from their previous encounters, but this tome he was outdoing himself.

It took him a few minutes to reach her legs, and what legs she had, he fleetingly thought, as he started kissing them from her calves upwards, moving closer to his real target. As he lay feather-like kisses on her thighs, she writhed under his touch.

"Harry!" she cried, begging him not to tease her. He smirked, and obliged her, plunging his head directly over her core, his tongue playing with her little nub of nerves, making her go crazy with pleasure, her back arching and her hands keeping him firmly there.

She was wet, drenched for him, and he felt his shaft harden even more at the thought. He had never desired her as much as now. As his tongue entered her opening, he felt her quiver, as her first orgasm washed over her.

He didn't hold back though, and by the time she turned the tables on him she had come two other times already.

"My turn" she huskily whispered as she grabbed him again, and stroked him, quicker this time. Harry could only lay back and let her have fun with him. It was only fair, after all.

However, he was shocked to see her give him a mischievous smile and then lower her head to his crotch, circling his head with her tongue, then slowly engulfing his erection in her mouth, her head tentatively bobbing up and down as she gave him a blowjob. He had never had one before, but somehow he knew she was doing great.

Had he not been too busy to think at the moment, he would have thought she might have read about it somewhere.

"Hermione, slow down," he hissed through his teeth. "or I'm gonna cum soon!"

She nodded, and after a last, long lick of his shaft, pulled him out of her mouth. Then, she straddled him.

"Make love to me, Harry" she said, her eyes glazed over with passion and love for the young man currently under her. He nodded, and turned them so he would be on top. Then, slowly, tantalizingly so, he touched his tip to her entrance, then retreated, only to touch her outer lips again.

"Harry!" she growled, and he actually chuckled. Then, he finally slipped in, careful not to hurt her very much, although he knew he couldn't avoid all of her pain.

Hermione held her eyes shut, wondering how much it would hurt, and then she felt it. A stinging sensation, and something warm oozing out of her. A moment later, that liquid was gone, the only indication that they weren't alone, as Luna, who had attentively watched the whole process, had banished her blood to the golden cup they had brought with them.

Hermione, however, didn't notice, as she was too engrossed in the now pleasurable sensation Harry was giving her, sliding in and out, slowly. Harry himself was past the ability to notice what was going on around him, amazed at her tightness, and at how well she fit around him, just like a glove.

"Faster, Harry!" she cried, and he complied, picking up speed, pushing deeper into her, knowing the pain was fully gone now.

Their cries of ecstasy reverberated through the big room, Hermione leaving nail marks on his back, Harry feeling his climax approaching, as he pumped inside her with all his might, Hermione meeting his thrusts one by one, in a perfect rhythm.

"Mioneee!" Harry cried at the same moment Hermione shouted his name, and felt him spill himself into her. That drove her over the edge for the fourth time that night, and both collapsed on the altar, next to each other, too tired to do anything else but lovingly caress each other's face.

Luna instead walked to the Veil, and completed the ritual. Collecting Hermione's blood, she smeared it over the centre of the archway containing the Veil, then chanted the required incantation.

"Sirius Orion Black, I hereby call you back to the world of the living, as the blood of a sacrifice has been spread to pay for your return" she said, in her usual ethereal tone, her eyes closed and her hands outstretched toward the Veil.

For a minute or two nothing happened, and Harry started to dread he had taken Hermione's virginity for nothing, then a blinding white light forced the three of them to shut their eyes tight.

The next thing they knew, a familiar voice was heard.

"Hey, cub, I didn't think you were the threesome type, you little pervert"

-->