Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine. I wish it were so we would have had HHr, but alas it's JK Rowling's.

A/N: My reply to the challenge issued by PJ, you can find it here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26635 . This story will start right after fifth year, and it will involve sex, some blood, and such, so this is why it is rated NC17. I hope you'll enjoy it, I think this is the most complex challenge I've ever dared to reply to, so I sincerely hope I'll be able to pull it off well.

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Harry Potter and His True Sixth Year

Chapter Five: The Arrival of The Weasleys

After Hermione's revelation that Sirius was probably alive and stuck in a parallel world between life and death, she and Harry had started searching the Black library for anything that might enlighten them on the subject.

All day they would read, snuggling together on the couch in the living room, interrupting the research only for some well deserved snogging. Luna and Neville were helping them too, even if they were less dedicated and made themselves scarce more often, just to return with dazed looks and silly grins.

Hermione suspected the other couple might have started going past the simple snogging, but kept quiet about it. She was sure if the adults heard her suspicions, they would watch Neville and Luna much more closely and she didn't want to embarrass them or get them in trouble.

Plus, she was content with what she had, thank you. Harry was a really good kisser, she had to admit with a smile and a little giggle, and sleeping in his same bed, with his arms wrapped around her, was a wonderful sensation on its own. They would have plenty of time to bring their relationship to a more sexual level, she was sure of that.

Her parents had been pretty understanding too, although now and then she had spotted her father glaring at Harry when he thought she wasn't looking, at least for the first few days.

Once the fact they were a couple and she wasn't going to stop sleeping in his bed had sunk in, Michael was as friendly as ever toward the raven haired boy.

"I'm glad your dad doesn't hate me anymore" he whispered, caressing her cheek, during one of their "pauses".

"He knows I would castrate him if he tried scaring you away" she retorted with a smile, and he chuckled.

"I have no doubt that you would be able to" he teased her, pulling her down for a kiss. When they parted, she smirked at him.

"Which is why I would be very attentive of what I do, if I were you, Mr. Potter" she fake-threatened him.

"Oh, don't worry, Miss Granger, I know very well to not find myself on the business end of your wand" he said, tickling her sides, and making her laugh. The two of them had started rolling on the floor, trying to get the upper hand on the other in their tickle fight, when the door of the living room opened, and a very tall redhead entered, with a smile on his face that soon vanished when he noticed the position they were in.

Hermione was on the floor, Harry straddling her, both flushed and with their clothes a bit rumpled.

"Hi, Ron" Harry said, after a moment of awkwardness.

The redhead nodded briskly. "I see the two of you aren't boring yourself to death" he sarcastically said, before closing the door and walking back to the kitchen where his other relatives were.

Hermione and Harry looked at each other and sighed.

"I don't think he's going to take it well that we are dating now" the raven haired said, and Hermione agreed.

Harry shrugged. "His problem. I don't plan on giving up one of the few things that make me happy, if not the only one"

Hermione beamed at him, placing her hands on his cheeks and pulling him down for a very long kiss.

"You're so sweet when you want to be" she said, smiling warmly at him.

"You inspire me, luv" he retorted, before kissing her again.

--

It was a couple minutes later that they, after straightening their clothes, entered the kitchen to greet the Weasleys and Remus who had popped by to check how things were going there, something he had already done a few times since Harry had been moved to Grimmauld Place.

Hermione had told him he had also been there when they had come to the house, fixing devices so that her parents could cook and do any kind of thing inside the magical house, even if they were Muggles.

"Harry! Hermione!" Molly shrieked, going to hug both of them with her trademark bear hug. Then, it was the twins turn, and both clapped Harry on the back.

"We expect you two to pay us a visit at the store when you go to Diagon Alley for your school supplies" George said.

"Of course" Hermione replied sweetly, surprising everyone. She had never been a fan of the twins' pranks. "At least, I'll know what to ban when I'm making my prefect rounds at the castle" she finished with a smug expression.

Everyone laughed, even Ron, his previous bad mood forgotten. After all, he hadn't caught them kissing. That would have truly ruined his day.

For the remaining of the day, Harry, Hermione, Neville and Luna caught up with their friends, especially Ron and Ginny.

Hermione was reluctant to tell them about her idea of Sirius still being alive though, so they didn't touch the matter. Ginny hugged both Neville and Luna when the couple announced they were dating, and Ron clapped the Gryffindor boy on the back.

"Way to go, Nev!" he said, making the boy blush and everyone laugh.

--

The relative happiness of that day, though, wasn't to last. Since there were much more guests in the house now, the sleeping arrangements were changed. Hermione was to sleep in the same room as Ginny, while Luna still had her own. Harry managed to keep his own for himself too, as Ron and Neville would share one.

Being in the same room as Ginny stopped Hermione from spending the night with Harry, at least till they told Ron about them dating. Needless to say, both teens were particularly grumpy when they woke up the next morning.

The two of them sat together at the table in the kitchen, pouring themselves some coffee, and eating some toasts, bacon and sausages Molly had prepared.

Michael and Madeleine shot them an apologetic look, but both Harry and Hermione knew it wasn't their fault for the new sleeping arrangements. With a shared look, the two teens decided this would be the day they would tell Ron, and then everyone, that they were dating, so they could resume sleeping together.

However, finding a moment to do so wasn't easy, and the more they had to restrain themselves from kissing, holding hands and such, the more annoyed they became. The tension was clear, and after Hermione had snapped twice at Ginny, even if she had apologized immediately after, it was clear something was troubling them.

"So, spill. What got both your wands in a twist?" Ron asked that afternoon, as the three of them were alone in the living room, Neville having gone to read something on exotic plants and Luna and Ginny catching up in the redhead's room.

Harry and Hermione exchanged a glance, and knew the moment had come.

"Ron, there's something we need to tell you" Harry started, taking Hermione's hand, a gesture that didn't go unnoticed by the redhead, who immediately tensed.

"Please, don't" he thought inside his head. It couldn't be true. Not now that he had come to terms with his new feelings for Hermione…

"Ron, Harry and I are a couple now" Hermione said, with a sympathetic look. She knew the redhead fancied her and this would be a big blow for him, but there was nothing they could do.

Ron remained silent for a moment or two, and then finally laughed hollowly. "But of course. You had to take her from me too, uh, Harry? You knew I fancied her, and couldn't accept that I would beat you to something, so you snatched her from me. One more thing in which I can't best the mighty Boy-Who-Lived" he said coldly.

"Ron…" Harry started, but the redhead had already left the room, slamming the door after him.

"Well, it went worse than expected" Hermione said, deadpanned, still staring at the door.

Harry didn't say a word, so Hermione wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close. "It's not your fault, Harry. He will get over it. Eventually" she tried to reassure him, and then softly kissed him.

He kissed her back, trying to drown his disappointment in his best friend's reaction with the feelings of love Hermione always managed to elicit from him.

--

Dinner that night was a tense affair. Ron kept glaring daggers at them, when he didn't ignore them altogether. The top was reached when he asked Ginny to pass him the salt, which was mere inches from Hermione, and across the table from his sister.

That was the moment it became evident to everyone that something had happened between the three of them.

After dinner, when it was time to go to sleep, Ginny spoke to Hermione.

"So, what have you and Harry done to get Ron so angry?" the redhead spat. The brunette rolled her eyes, gathered her pyjamas and then turned toward the other girl.

"We told him we are dating, and he overreacted" Hermione admitted, ready to face Ginny's anger and match it with her own. Ron was a prat, and she was already tired of his petty envy toward Harry.

"You and Harry what?" Ginny shouted. It was clear that she still had a crush on Harry and was deluded enough to think she might manage to snatch him this year.

"We are dating. Now, if you let me, I'd like to go spend the night with my boyfriend" Hermione said, nonchalantly. She knew she was provoking Ginny, and that wasn't right, but seriously, the two younger Weasleys had been reacting a bit over the top to the news.

"Shagging him already? And with your parents in the same house? I never thought you to be this sluttish, Granger" Ginny retorted. She barely finished speaking before Hermione's hand collided with her cheek.

"Don't insult me, Ginny. After all, it's not me who changed three boyfriends in one year. What, weren't any of them satisfying you enough in bed?" she retorted, before leaving the room, and a stunned redhead touching where she had been slapped behind.

--

When she slipped in bed with Harry, she was still angry, and he could sense it.

"What's troubling you?" he whispered, running his hands through her brown silky curls, something he had enjoyed immensely since they had started dating.

"Nothing, just a bit of a divergence with Ginny" she downplayed it, but she knew Harry would want the details.

When she was finished telling him their spat, Harry seriously wanted to hex the younger girl into oblivion. Hermione calmed him though, with a very thorough kiss that left him breathless.

As he was doodling circles on her back with his left hand, he sighed. "You're amazing, you know that, right?" he said, and she grinned.

"Thank you. You're not bad yourself" she countered and both chuckled. He cupped her face with his hands, and kissed her again, pouring all his newly found love for her into it, in a battle of tongues, as she soon kissed him back just as fiercely.

His hands slid under her top, caressing the bare skin of her back, hoping he hadn't gone too far, but she didn't protest. Instead, she imitated him running her hands over his bare chest, lightly pinching his nipples and making him grunt in pleasure.

Harry decided some retaliation was in order, and started kissing her on her neck, a spot he had learned was particularly sensible to his ministrations, while bringing his hands on her stomach, and caressing it.

In a rush of boldness, he slid them upwards, to the lower end of her bra, and then cupped her breasts through it.

"Oh" she breathed, as her nipples stiffened and Harry started playing with them, still kissing her neck at the same time.

Wriggling in his lap, she felt his arousal awaken, and a jolt of feminine pride for making him react that way ran through her.

Looking down at him with mischievous eyes, she pushed him back to the bed, and kissed him hungrily.

"You seem to enjoy the game, Mr. Potter" she said, grabbing him through his pyjama bottom. He hissed.

"You minx" he said through gritted teeth, grabbing her bum with his hands, making her yelp softly, and then giggle, as she lay back on him. However, he wasn't finished, and slipped his hands inside her nightclothes, feeling her panties under his fingers for the first time, and appreciating the firmness and silkiness of her skin on her round buttocks.

She threw him a lustful glance as she felt his hands slid to the front, and bury themselves in her bush.

He nibbled on her lower lip as he kissed her again, his hands still exploring. His shaft was now rock hard, and he could feel her wetness on his fingers. Her little whimpers were another clear indication that she liked what he was doing with his fingers, now brushing her bundle of nerves just over her core.

With supreme willpower, he retreated his hands to safe ground, caressing her back. Her growl of annoyance made him chuckle.

"Believe me, luv, I'd like to continue too, but if we keep going I doubt we would stop before having gone all the way. And while I'd really like to do that eventually, I'd also like to see the start of my sixth year at Hogwarts alive, if you get my meaning"

Resting her head on his chest, she giggled. "Scared of my dad, Mr. Boy-Who-Lived?"

"Very" he said, with a smile. Pulling her close, he kissed her forehead, before sleep engulfed them.

That night, they slept soundly till someone came pounding on their door the next morning.

-->