Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Great Magical War by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Great Magical War

Sirius Potter

A/N: Well here is were the fun begins! Evil Ministers, and Death Eaters, and Draco oh my! This is defiantly one of my favorite chapters J .

Harry Potter and the Great Magical War

Chapter 10

I am not Albus Dumbledore

"Listen to me Hermione no matter what happens tonight stay out of it, I do not want you to go to Azkabam too. Also if I get taken away start up the Order, but do not use the Order against the Ministry, I can fight this battle on my own." Harry said with in a very grim voice giving Hermione's hand a little reassuring squeeze.

"Harry I don't understand why can't we help?" Hermione said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Harry moved his hand up to Hermione's face and brushed away her tear, and then gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Sweetie don't worry, he wont lay a hand on me, here, or at the ministry if I go in.

Hermione gave a nod and then buried her face in Harry's chest and began to sob.

"Come on the feast has probably started already." Harry said, he then pulled Hermione up and they slowly made their way to the Great Hall were Ron was already waiting for them.

As Harry made his way down the stairs toward the Great Hall, he couldn't help but think that maybe it just could be the last time. It is not everyday that the Ministry wants you in Azkabam, well in Harry's case it was. But this time he didn't have Albus Dumbledore to take the fall for him.

"Hey mate." Ron said grimly as Harry and Hermione took a seat next to him.

"Come on lets not waste any time." Harry said out loud ignoring Ron staring up at the Professors table.

Almost as if on queue a tall man with a muscular build, undoubtedly Minister Greene stood up along with four Aurors and made their way towards Harry.

"Well here we go." Harry said out loud.

"Harry Potter, you are officially summoned by the Minister of Magic, himself for questioning. Please surrender you wand." The top Auror said

In a very Albus Dumbledore matter Harry said "I see no reason for you to need my wand to talk to me."

The top Auror made a move to draw out his wand, but Harry quickly cut him off. "That would not be a wise move." Harry said staring down the Auror. The Minister made a motion with his hand that stopped the Auror.

"Mr. Potter are you resisting arrest?" The Minister asked

"Mr. Greene, from my knowledge I was not being placed under arrest? If you have any questions you would like to ask me we can do it here. After all I still have my schooling to complete." Harry said with a small smile on his face.

"Mr. Potter if you do not surrender your wand we will have to take if forcefully." Minister Greene said withdrawing his own wand, his four Aurors quickly followed suit.

The student body of the school who had all been watching this very closely immediately gasped. All but a dozen or so students, those dozen withdrew their own wands and pointed them at the minister, and his Aurors. It was his most loyal friends, his most loyal DA members and even some he didn't know.

At this Harry just laughed and said, "My most loyal friends, I thank you for your support but I don't want you to get into trouble over something as trifle as this. Put your wands away and fight another day."

They all obeyed Harry and took their seats. While all the commotion was going on one of the Aurors grabbed the nearest girl to him, which happened to be Ginny Weasley and pointed his wand at her throat. The Minister then spoke up.

"Potter, I really hate to do this, but hard cases like yourself call for it. Give us your wand or this Weasley will die, really one Weasley gone is no big deal." The Minister said with a chuckle.

At that Ron jumped up from his seat, but before he could even pull out his wand the Minister stunned him.

"Do it Potter, I will not be as nice to his sister." The minister spat.

"Fine!" Harry said he slowly pulled out his wand, and handed it to the Minister of Magic.

"You fool Potter." The Minister said loud enough so only Harry could here him. He then took Harry's wand and snapped it in half. "Grab him!" Greene and the four Aurors took hold of him, either Magically or physically, and started to drag him to the door.

"That was very good off you Potter, you did exactly as your dear old dead grandfather Dumbledore would have done." Greene yelled out loud for everyone to hear and then started laughing.

"I AM NOT ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!" Harry yelled and with a pure raw burst of wand less magic the four Auror guards went flying away from him. "I could kill you without my wand." Harry said just loud enough for Greene to here. "Before I leave, I would like to ask my House members to keep my quidditch spot open because I will be back. Come now Minister you have some questions for me?" Harry asked out loud, everyone in the Great Hall burst into cheers, especially from the Gryffindor section.

Harry walked out of the Great Hall followed by Minister Greene and the four Aurors. They walked in silence until the reached the Hogwarts boundary and then finally Harry spoke up "Ok we are now free to apparate, where are you going to take me?"

"We can't apparate because you don't have your wand, we have a portkey for you. Here take it." Greene said

Right as Harry made to grab the object he was struck in the back of the head, by a very large and blunt object.

Harry came too a few hours latter, in a dimly lit room, in the deepest and darkest level of Azkabam. He could feel a coldness going through out his body, he felt like he was going to pass out any second from it, so he quickly moved his hand around and muttered "Expecto Patranum." A beautiful white stag erupted out of nowhere and lit the room up, and gave Harry some warmth. Now that it was lit up he could see that he was sitting in a small room with three walls on each side but nothing in the way of the exit. In a very stealthy matter Harry made his way over, he held his hand up to the opening but was immediately shocked. There was some type of magical force field guarding it.

"Incendio!" Harry yelled and pointed his outstretched hand at the force field and a great fireball erupted from his hand and shot at the force field, but to no avail.

"Wonderful isn't it? Finally something that can hold a muggle loving fool like yourself at bay!" An evil sounding voice said that immediately broke out laughing at this.

"Malfoy!" Harry spat

"Yes Potter, did you miss me?" Draco said as he stepped into the light on the other side of the force field.

"Why don't you lower this thing and I will teach you a lesson."

"Oh hasn't the great half blood price figured a way out? Oh boo who." Draco said and then started to laugh some more.

"Oh I am going to kill you, if it is the last thing I do!"

"As much as I would like to trade insults with you, I have some important work to get to. Orders from the Masters son himself. Join us Potter or die."

"HAHA, that same old question, I am sure you know my answer. Plus to kill me you would have to lower the force field, and as soon as I am out of this, I am going to kick some arse."

"You may be right, so if you refuse to join us I get to go back to Hogwarts, and find your precious girlfriend, and kill her. Maybe I will have my way with her first. Tell me Potter how tight is she?"

As soon as Draco said that last part Harry flew into a fit of rage, and in slow motion extended both hands and blew the force field into a thousand pieces. Draco immediately pulled out his wand, at this Harry yelled "Exspelliarmus! No magic for this Malfoy!" He then pulled his arm back and threw a hard punch right in his face.

Draco wiped some blood off of his face and said "You are going to pay for that Potter." Malfoy then lunged at Harry throwing wild punches all over the place. Harry expertly side stepped him, and threw a hard kick to his midsection.

Draco then pulled himself up, pulled out a knife and charged Harry, once he got close he slashed right at Harry making a rather nasty slash across his chest. Harry then jumped back, pressed his fingers on the cut, and jumped at the pain it caused.

"Oh did that hurt Potty?" Malfoy said and laughed, he then ran at Harry again.

Harry stood still until the last possible second and then jumped out of the way of the attack, dropped to the floor, and kicked hard at his knees causing him to buckle and wobble for a second. Then Harry jumped up and pulled his fist back and slammed Draco hard in the face causing him to fall down.

"Come on get up!" Harry yelled at Draco

But nothing happened, Harry bent over and turned his body over, and saw the knife sticking out of his chest. Draco had been killed by his own knife.

Suddenly there was some very loud clapping behind Harry, he immediately came face to face with a very evil looking person, his scar seered at the very sight. It was none other then Voldemorts son.

"Very good Potter. AVEDA KEDAVERA!" Voldemort's son yelled and a jet of green light rushed at Harry.

Harry pointed his hand at the nearest thing lying on the ground and it jumped in front of the spell.

"Tell me what is your name, I can't call you Tom's son now can I?" Harry asked emphasizing the word Tom.

"You will not call my father that!" He yelled and then he sent a barrage of killing curses at Harry.

Harry moved his hands around frantically sending rocks, and old rubble in front of him. It worked, all of the spells were intercepted. He was out of breath from all the wand less magic "Damn I wish I had my wand right now!" Harry cursed to himself.

"What's the matter Potter cat got your wand? HAHAHA CAJUS KNIFBUS!" He yelled and a thousand knives appeared out of no where and rushed straight at Harry.

"Shit" Harry thought to himself. "Ah… PROTEGO MAXIMUS!" Harry yelled and a force field erected around himself. But as soon as the first knife struck it, it shattered. Harry immediately jumped out of the way as fast as he could. Though it was a little too late. From his thigh down on his left leg about a dozen knives cut through him. Harry immediately grabbed it in pain.

"HAHA and my father said you were a half way decent dueler."

"Well, considering I don't have my wand I think I am doing a fine job."

"I think it is time for you to die once and for all…."

Before he could finish their was about 30 loud pops, the minister and a large group of Aurors appeared, including Tonks.

"Drop your wands both of you!" The minister yelled

"You snapped mine in half don't you remember?" Harry shouted at him clenching his fists.

"What are you talking about?" The Minister asked

"Well I must be making my exit now, I suppose you have set up appiration wards eh? REDUCTO!" He yelled at the ceiling, and a bunch of ruble fell on the Aurors, and Minister. He then ran until he was no longer under the anti-apparation wards.

Harry immediately limped over to help them, levitating all of the ruble off of them. While dragging his now almost useless leg.

"Tonks are you alright?" Harry asked shaking her a bit.

"Oh hey Harry, yeah I think I'm fine thanks to you." She smiled and slowly pulled herself up.

"Tonks does the Minister remembers what happened at Hogwarts?" Harry asked

"I didn't even know he went over there." She said sounding slightly surprised.

"Potter I never went to Hogwarts! And you are under arrest!" The Minister said pulling himself up from the rubble along with about a dozen other Aurors.

"Just as I suspected, Draco probably put you under the Impervious curse, and that is why you snapped my wand and threw me down in here, and when I killed him you were disconnected from it."

"What you killed another man!?! Draco Malfoy? He was a good guy, Potter you are going to be thrown away forever for this, I guess you are just like your worthless godfather.

At this Harry just snapped he whirled around and came face to face with the Minister.

"You bastard! How dare you bring him up! You are too stupid to realize you were under the impervious curse, check the records you were at Hogwarts. While you were their you snapped my wand, hit me on the back of my head and then threw me in here. And now you have the nerve to bring him up! I am leaving now!" Harry said he was about to leave but then he added "And if anyone of you throws a curse at me I can guarantee you will never do magic again!" Harry yelled and then turned his back and slowly made his way out.

A/N: Well did you guys like it? I thought it was a pretty fun chapter. Lets see should I tell you what I got so far for the next chapter? I guess I can, Harry goes on a long journey back to Hogwarts, first he stops and gets a new wand. But something happens that makes him wait for one? A prize for whoever can guess what happens.