Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Great Magical War by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Great Magical War

Sirius Potter

A/N: Well I didn't get any feedback for the last chapter because of an upload error, and then it was pushed back so far. So I guess I am just going to have to go blindly into this chapter, not really knowing what way I want to take it yet. Though I know which way could be more fun.

Harry Potter and the Great Magical War

The Order of the Grim

Harry walked up slowly to the Gryffyndor table and covered the eyes with his hands of the beautiful brown haired girl with the prettiest brown eyes you could imagine.

"Mmm Harry." Hermione said as she pulled Harry down next to her and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"You guys make me sick! No PDA!" Ron said jokingly

"Oh we can't kiss in public but you and Luuuuuuuuna can?" Hermione asked emphasizing Luna.

"Erm… ah…" Ron stammered his cheeks flushing several shades redder. Ron had asked Luna out on a date shortly after they had returned to Hogwarts. "…So what is the reason you wanted to talk to us so early in the…" Ron paused while he yawned "morning?"

"I am thinking about starting up the DA again, but this time for something different. The Order of the Phoenix is pretty much done, why try rebuilding that? I want to start our own order." Harry said with a whisper.

"Wow, what brings this up?" Hermione asked

"Well, I have been having some dreams lately, I think Voldemort is going to come back quicker then we think. By starting our own order we can start effectively fighting them."

"I for one mate think it's a great idea!" Ron said enthusiastically

"Who are you planning on inviting?" Hermione asked

"Well there is strength in numbers, I am planning on inviting the old Order of the Phoenix, but before I invite them I want to get the new one started, I don't want it to be like the old one. I think we should invite Neville, Luna, Ginny, Dean, Justin Flith Finley and Semues. Then we can start recruiting people over the summer. I would like to get Tonks, and Remus in pretty soon. Remus knows a lot about Defense magic, and Tonks is probably going to be the head of the Aurors soon, since almost all of the old ones died."

"Wow you have been thinking about this a lot haven't you?" Hermione asked and she pulled Harry into a tight embrace.

Harry just nodded at this.

"Do you think maybe we don't invite my parents?" Ron asked slightly embarrassed

"Why?"

"Well its just if I go on missions and stuff, I don't want them worrying over me and stuff."

"Ron, your parents, especially your dad are pretty important people. They will eventually be invited to join, but when the time comes we will make sure they know we are all equal."

Before the topic could be discussed anymore a large group of owls came swooping in dropping off the morning mail. A large Barn dropped the Daily Prophet in front of Hermione and all eyes immediately fell onto the cover of it.

In a Over Night Vote the Wizardguapt Names Greene Minster of Magic

"What the hell? It can't be true." Harry thought out loud.

"Harry read this." Hermione said and pushed the paper in front of him.

"Do to the Death of Susan Bones, Minister Greene's only competition we of the Wizardguapt the old and wise, have made the only decision we could logically make. We need a Minister, especially in the rebuilding years that are to come. Minister Greene will rule very conservatively, and some of his ideas for keeping "tabs" on certain trouble makers are very good." Jonathan Zulfur Chief Wizardguapt, Order of Merlin First Class had that to say about there over night vote. The new Minister will start with a tour at Hogwarts…

"Wow, I need to go for a walk." Harry said as he stormed out.

Harry quickly made his way out of Hogwarts, he soon found himself sitting on the porch to Hagrids old house. Harry just sat there and cried silently. After a few minutes he felt another presence sit down next to him, he thought it was Hermione, but he knew he was wrong when a males voice spook up.

"Does Greene really upset you that much Harry?" Remus asked

Harry gave a slight laugh and responded "No, its just all my years at Hogwarts, I always had someone older and wiser to talk to about things like this. Now there all dead. I wish Dumbledore, and Sirius were still alive I need to talk to both of them." Harry said as he wiped a tear off of his face.

Remus paused for a second and said "Harry do you remember third year? You came to me for help, and advice. I am still alive Harry. I am older, and if I do say so much wiser then you." Remus finished with a chuckle

"Thanks Remus, I guess I was just too thick and overlooked you." Harry said and pulled him in a great big embrace.

"So Mr. Potter what is on your mind." Remus asked

"What makes you think something is the matter?"

"Well obviously something otherwise you wouldn't be hear wishing to talk to Dumbledore so bad? Remus said staring at Harry with his deep brown eyes.

"You know, if your eyes were blue you would look just like Dumbledore. Any way enough changing the subject, I guess I can spill my beans to you." Harry said with a laugh and then continued. "I have been having some weird dreams lately and I think Voldemort is going to come back sooner then we all think. But that's not all" Harry quickly added before Remus could say anything. "You and I both know the Order of the Phoenix is done. You guys have hardly any members left. I know you are trying to rebuild it but don't waste your time. I am want to start my own The Order of the Grim, named after Sirius. I know that is the right thing to do because strength in numbers, and also the Order of the Phoenix was, and will always be Dumbledore's. I know I have to take his place, and be the all powerful leader. It is just I am not in his, and Voldemorts league yet and I don't know how I can become that good." Harry said and took a deep breath.

"The Order of the Grim? Doesn't sound like you guys are very happy." Remus said hoping to get a laugh out of Harry then continued. "In all seriousness Harry I think it is a great idea, I would be willing to join, I am sure all of the remaining Phoenix members will be too. I Know I am no were near as good with the wand as you are, and I can't really help you get any better but this is what I can offer. Use me for spells, and such. I know a lot of ancient and powerful spells most of which I can not do, but I can teach you the wand movements and theory of it. Also didn't Dumbledore have you get up at five thirty every morning to train? Well I think you should keep that up. Practice spells, wand less, and more powerful wand ones, maybe even go running I know your not playing Quidditch any more this year, so you should do something to help keep your body up with your magic."

"Wow, I don't think Dumbledore could have gave better advice himself." Harry said with a smile, he was grateful he had Remus still.

"Thanks Harry, now both you and me both have classes." With that Remus pulled himself up and started to walk towards the castle and Harry soon joined him.

Fifteen minutes later Harry showed up very tardy to Headmistress McGonnagall's transfiguration class.

"Potter ten points from Gryffindor for showing up late." Professor McGonnagall said

Harry didn't say anything in return and took a seat.

"Ok now where were we? Oh yes before Potter rudely interrupted us we were talking about animagi. Now I doubt any of you in here will ever turn into one, so I wont even go into that, what I will teach you now however is how to morph your body into animal forms using your wand…"

Harry knew he should be paying attention but he just couldn't really bring himself to do it. It was his sixth year, they really didn't have any major tests, plus the term was almost over. He was to excited about ending the school year and going home, to a real home not the Dursleys. Plus with the thought of his own order, and having to fight Voldemort again it was just too much.

"Mr. Potter are you paying attention!?!" Professor McGonnagall yelled at Harry

Harry immediately looked up with a big blush on his face. "Um yes mam."

"What was the last thing I said then?"

"How to morph your body into animal form using your wand." Harry said hopefully

"That was almost more then half an hour ago." But Professor McGonnagall couldn't go on anymore because the bell blew.

"Harry could I see you for a moment?" Professor McGonnagall asked.

Harry slowly pulled himself up and say Hermione walking out, she turned and gave Harry a reassuring smile before she left.

"Harry this has nothing to do about your ah… antics in class. Before class started today I got an owl from the new minister. He is coming to Hogwarts tonight for a feast. Harry I have a feeling he is going to want to take you in for some questioning."

"WHAT! Why? I haven't done anything to him."

"I think it would be in your best interest to go in easy with him." She said with a sigh

"I hope your joking right?"

"Harry Dumbledore would not want you to become an outlaw!" Professor McGonnagall said strictly

"Yeah, that may be true but would he go in for questioning?"

"Well if you are not going to go in, why don't you run now? I will take the blame for warning you."

"Professor if you do that he will take over Hogwarts, it will be worse then it was with Umbridge last year. Don't worry I can take care of myself, don't try to help me no matter what happens, I don't want you to get fired."

"Alright Harry, why don't you take the rest of the day of to relax. I hope that you will be in your classes tomorrow."

Harry left taking in Professor McGonnagall's words of wisdoms. He thought long and hard on how he was going to handle the situation.

'Last year when the ministry came after Dumbledore he left Hogwarts, but I am not Dumbledore.' Harry thought silently to himself.

On his way back to the dorm Harry made a quick detour to Professor Flitwicks room, he needed a charm.

A/N: Wow, I know this chapter sucked, please no flamers! I hated writing it, as you can tell by how long it took and the poor quality. Though the next one will be way more fun for me to write. The working title of I is I am not Albus Dumbledore. You will see a little more darker and rebellious Harry in it, I for one can't wait to write it!