Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Ten: Wicked Cream

That day was passed by Harry and Hermione just like the previous ones, enjoying the warmth of the sun on the beach, and basically relaxing. The revelation of the prophecy didn't change anything between them, if not the fact that Hermione was even more determined to make Harry have a great time and relax while he could.

So, while strolling down the beach in a different direction than their usual, she spotted a place giving windsurfing lessons, she grinned.

"Come on, Harry, this is going to be fun" she said, leading him by the hand to the small building on the beach.

They talked a bit with the man inside, and few minutes later they were both bringing a windsurf to the shore, while the man locked the office.

"So, has either of you two any experience with windsurfing?" he asked them with a smile as he reached them.

"I took some lessons a couple summers ago, but I haven't practiced since then" Hermione said. The man nodded.

"Very well. Then I trust you will be able to set your surf ready on your own, while I give your boyfriend some pointers?"

"Of course" Hermione said. Harry was a bit nervous about this windsurfing thing, especially when the time to try and stand on the surf came. Hermione, after a couple attempts, found her balance, as she had had some practice already. Harry took most of the hour to learn how to stand on it without falling right away.

Toward the end of the lesson, he was tentatively moving, holding onto the grip, but he wasn't steady at all. Hermione, instead, was going with a certain ease, remembering the tips she had been given when she first learned.

"Relax, Harry" she advised him, and he was about to tell her that it was easier said than done, but just then he lost his balance and fell into the water, remerging a couple seconds later, spluttering.

She couldn't help giggling at the sight, and he looked annoyed.

--

Later that afternoon, having finally come back to their room to rest a bit before dinner, Harry got hungry. Having skipped breakfast and having had only a couple sandwiches for lunch, that was bound to happen.

Luckily, their room had a small fridge, so while Hermione was taking a shower, he decided to see what was in it. Imagine his disappointment when he realized it had mostly beverages, like Coke, Sprite, and orange juice. There were some cans of beer and a couple small bottles of wine, but there was almost nothing to eat.

Luckily, though, there was a small package of crackers, and a can of spray whipped cream. Shrugging, he guessed that would have to do, and popped a cracker in his mouth.

When Hermione came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, she found him spraying some whipped cream in his mouth.

"That's something I'd expect from Ron" she quipped, and he swallowed, then grinned sheepishly at her.

"Sorry, but I was just famished" he said. "Want some?"

Hermione eyed the can, and suddenly smiled a sexy grin, which had Harry gulping. "You know, I happen to think there's a better use for that whipped cream" she said, snatching the can from him, and letting her towel fall to the floor. She was still naked under it, so Harry got a real eyeful, but nothing he hadn't seen before.

Lying on the bed, Hermione sprayed some cream on her breasts, on her belly, and finally on her center. Harry gulped again as she gathered a bit of it with her finger and leisurely brought it to her mouth, sucking on it.

"What, aren't you hungry anymore, Harry?" she cooed, and he nodded, moving to the bed. Without even asking for her permission, he started sucking on her right breast, licking it clean with his tongue, and teasing her hardened nipple in the process, making her moan as she grasped his erection through his shorts.

"Harry" she whispered, needing. He understood, and soon shifted his position, so that he was now licking clean her other breast, while his fingers played with her now clean nipple. Hermione could feel herself getting more and more aroused, the whipped cream had always been one of her kinky fantasies and now she was living it with Harry, and the mere thought sent shivers of pleasure down her spine. But Harry was not someone to leave a job half-done, not when he enjoyed it at least, and so he slid downwards, settling between her legs, and started licking her clean there too, sucking on her clit in the process.

It didn't take long for her to cum, her juices mixing in Harry's mouth with the whipped cream. When she was finally settling down from her climax, he lay near her, pulling her close, and nuzzling her neck.

"You know, that's what I call a really energizing snack" he murmured in her ear, flicking his tongue inside.

She smiled widely at him.

"Well, it's only fair I get energized too then" she said, retrieving the can from the floor, and pulling down his shorts. His erection sprang free, and she licked her lips, before spraying whipped cream over it.

Harry flinched a bit at the cool sensation, but that was soon countered by the warmth of Hermione's mouth engulfing him, her tongue flicking out to lick him clean.

She did a thorough job, just like everything she did, and Harry found himself emptying himself in her mouth soon enough. But not sooner than needed, because mere moments after he did, they heard Cathleen's voice from outside the door of their room.

"Hermione, Harry, you ready for dinner?"

The two teens looked at each other, panicked. Finally, Hermione replied.

"We will be ready in a little bit Mum, you and Dad go ahead downstairs if you want" she called, running to the bathroom so that her mother couldn't see her state of undress, or Harry's since he had stolen her towel and had now covered himself, in case she chose to step in.

"Oh, ok then dear. Don't take too long though, your father is pretty hungry tonight and I'm not sure I'll be able to stop him from starting without you if you don't come down soon" Cathleen joked. Once they heard her steps moving away from their door, both teens sighed.

"That was close" Harry commented.

"Yeah, it was. We better get into the shower fast, and no funny business" she said, starting to run the water.

-->