Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

Thanks to my beta Gingercat! Also, I'm really sorry, but I'll be leaving tomorrow, so for a while there won't be updates even if I have the chapters ready. I'll resume posting once I'm back from my holiday though. Hope you will stick with me all the same.

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Four: An Unexpected Turn of Events

Almost a week had passed since Harry had come to Hermione's house, and the two of them had by now fallen into a routine. Since her parents still had to work before getting their holidays, the first of the two teens who woke up would go down to the kitchen to get started on preparing breakfast.

Then, they would get dressed and study for most of the morning, after all Harry was spending his holidays with Hermione and that was to be expected, and then after lunch they would relax at the pool, or go for a walk in the neighbourhood so that Hermione could show him where she had grown up.

They would then have dinner together with her parents, who would come home around six in the evening.

Harry had to admit he was loving every moment of his holiday, even the studying was much more fun when done together with your best friend. However, there was something troubling him, and no, it wasn't the thought of Sirius' death. He had come to accept that he could mourn him but he shouldn't waste his life grieving, but he should instead live it to the fullest to honour the sacrifice both his godfather and his parents had made to let him live.

No, what troubled Harry was that he was finding Hermione more and more attractive, and he didn't know what to do about that. Of course, she didn't do it on purpose, he knew that, but her choice of clothes made of shorts, fitting T-shirts and of course her bikinis when they were at the pool, while perfectly normal for a teenage girl on holidays, was making him painfully aware that his best friend had grown to be a really pretty girl, something the school robes did a good job of hiding from everyone, himself included.

Shaking his head to try and move his course of thought to another matter, he resumed cooking the eggs and bacon for breakfast. He knew she would be up soon, and he wanted everything to be ready for her.

--

Harry was sitting on the edge of the pool, his legs swinging in the water to relieve him a bit of the oppressive heat. Hermione was nowhere in sight, and Harry wondered where had she gone, when he suddenly spotted her coming out of the house, her hair still wet from having taken a shower. His eyes widened as he realized she only had a towel on, and was walking seductively toward him.

"Feeling hot, Harry?" she huskily said as she moved closer. He gulped, as he felt his body react to the sight.

Hastily, he slid inside the pool so that she couldn't see it too, but she giggled, letting him know his condition hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Didn't know you brought your wand with you in the pool, Harry" she winked at him, now on the edge of the pool too, her hands fumbling with the towel to remove it.

Harry was at a loss for words, he could only watch as the white fabric started to slid down her body, revealing the mounds of her breasts, sticking for a moment on her hardened nipples, then falling down, exposing her belly to his view, and then his eyes darted further down…

"Ouch" Harry cried, massaging his head, as he realized he had bumped against the wall. It had all been only a dream, and it was not the first he had of that kind, with his curly haired best friend in it, since he had been staying at the Grangers' home.

"Get a grip, Potter" he chastised himself. "She doesn't like you that way anyway, so it's useless". Still, the dream had put him in an uncomfortable situation, his raging erection straining against the fabric of his pyjamas.

He sighed, ashamed of himself, but he knew there was no way he could get out of bed with that and risk Hermione noticing it if she was already up. He took a glance at the clock and noticed it was half past nine, if she wasn't up yet she would be shortly.

Taking a deep breath, he knew he would be damned for masturbating about his best friend, but he also knew he strongly needed release after that dream.

Sneaking a hand inside his boxers, he closed his eyes, and started massaging his length, finding a rhythm, and started recalling the images from the dream, Hermione in a towel, her hands unfastening it, the luscious curves of her breasts…

He was so wrapped up in his fantasy, that he didn't even realize he was moaning her name. However, someone else did.

As luck would have it, Hermione was walking past his room just then, and thinking he was in the throes of one of his nightmares, and hearing him moan her name, she thought he was watching her being tortured, or worse, so she wanted to calm him down and reassure him that she was perfectly fine.

Pushing the door open, she called his name.

"Harry?" she said, her eyes widening the moment she did as she realized what he was doing. The raven haired boy, startled by hearing his name, hastily removed his hand from his shaft, looking toward the doorway and blushing furiously realizing he had been caught.

"Hermione, look, I can explain…" he started, worrying that he had just managed to destroy their friendship, but suddenly she giggled, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Were you masturbating, Mr. Potter?" she teasingly asked, leaning against the doorway. "And here I was thinking you were in the middle of a nightmare, while you were in the middle of something much more pleasurable" she said with an impish smile.

Harry, still embarrassed, managed to give her a weak smile. Hermione then walked further into his room, sitting on his bed. If she had heard right, there was something they needed to clear up.

"Harry, did I hear my name while you were…well, you know…" she said, making a motion with her hand, feeling a bit embarrassed herself talking about it now.

Harry wanted to lie, but he knew she would notice. She always did, so it was no use. Hanging his head, he softly admitted his sin.

"Yes" he said, and Hermione had to strain to hear it. "I…I don't know, Hermione, I've always known you are a girl, and I always thought you were pretty, you remember what I said to you last year, right?" he started explaining, feeling he needed to tell her.

"Well, you didn't exactly say I was pretty, more like I wasn't ugly" she teased him, taking his hand in her own to let him know she wasn't angry.

"Yeah, right. You know I'm not very good with words, though" he joked, and then resumed his speech. "Since I saw you on the doorstep of the Dursleys, I've been noticing just how beautiful you've become, I guess school robes aren't too flattering in that aspect"

Hermione snorted, moving closer. She had an idea of where the conversation was going, but she didn't dare get her hopes up too much.

"I know we've always shared a special bond, and many have already speculated that we might be a couple" Harry said. "Well, I've been thinking about it too, since I broke up with Cho, and I've found myself more and more drawn to you, Hermione. You don't know how scared I was about almost losing you too at the Department of Mysteries. If you had died too…I dunno, I was devastated by Sirius' death, but thanks to you I'm coping with it. If you were dead, I truly don't know what I'd do" he finally said, his green eyes boring into her chocolate ones, that had been filling with tears of happiness at his words. He might not know what he was expressing yet, but Hermione did.

"I guess I'm falling in love with you, Hermione" he finally said. "I wish I could tell you for sure, but I don't…" he continued, but couldn't finish the sentence because suddenly her arms had laced around his neck, and she was kissing him, her lips feeling wonderful on his own.

Instinctively, Harry wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her on him as he leaned back into his bed, her mane of curly hair creating a sort of curtain around their faces. Feeling bold, he snuck his tongue out to touch her lips, and she eagerly granted him access, duelling his tongue with her own as their kiss grew more passionate.

Hermione's eyes widened as she felt Harry's arousal pressing into her, but she inwardly grinned thinking she was the one able to elicit such a response from him. Her hands were now running through his unruly hair, caressing him, while he had snuck one under her PJ top, caressing her side, slowly inching closer to the swell of her breast.

Her breath hitched in her throat as he finally touched her there, his thumb moving to find her nipple, already erect from their kissing.

"Harry…" she moaned, and felt his erection twitch. He kissed her again, hungrily, almost needing the contact with her lips. She eagerly complied, slipping one hand between them to cup him.

"Hermione…" he said, shutting his eyes trying to prevent himself from exploding just from that small contact.

"Let it go, Harry" she whispered inside his ear, her tongue flicking to lick him there, and he grunted as he lost it, her hand still stroking him, now from inside his pants, the contact of her delicate skin on his member driving him over the edge, as he spurted his seed.

"Aw, Harry, you bad boy, you made us both messy" she cooed, giggling, as she watched the sticky substance land on both of them.

"That's why showers exist, you know" he said, wriggling his eyebrows. Hermione looked at him sultrily.

"What are you suggesting, Mr. Potter?" she huskily said.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, woman" he said, winking at her, as he suddenly got up, dropping her on his bed, and stood up.

"First one that reaches the shower gets to wash first" he said with a grin, bolting away with Hermione close behind.

-->