Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Eight: Night-time Fun

After dinner, that night, Harry and Hermione decided to go for a walk in the little town. Holding hands, they strolled through the main street, looking at the small shops still open for the tourists.

"Want some ice cream?" Harry asked. "I think I'm going to get one"

Hermione looked at the small parlour thoughtfully, before finally nodding. "Yeah, I think I'll get one too" she finally said, so they joined the queue.

When their turn came, Harry chose watermelon, lemon and strawberry, while Hermione decided to get peach, raspberry and coconut.

"You got to let me taste the coconut" Harry said as they walked away.

"Only if you let me taste the watermelon" she smiled. So both of them took a spoonful from the other's ice cream, and tasted it.

"They are really good. Best tasting ice cream I ever tried. Not that I tried many of them…" Harry said, trailing off.

"Well, if it's any consolation, I never tasted one as good as this one either" Hermione said, winking at him. She loved the feeling of being with him, and enjoying their teenage years, if only for a few days.

Once they were finished, the two of them resumed their tour of the small city, finding a couple souvenir shops Hermione wanted to point out to her mother. In the meantime, she purchased a small pendant she liked.

Once back at the hotel, they noticed her parents must have gone to bed, because they weren't in the lounge anymore, where the two teens had left them, Cathleen reading a book and Tom playing cards with a man they had met on the beach that day.

"Oh well, I guess we better go to bed ourselves" Hermione reasoned. She suddenly felt nervous. The previous night they had both been knackered, but what would happen tonight?

Harry must have sensed it, because while they were in the elevator, he gently turned her to face him, and looked directly into her eyes.

"Mione, nothing is gonna happen tonight that you don't want too" he said.

"What did you say?" Hermione asked, a bit shocked.

"That nothing…" Harry repeated, but she cut him off.

"No, I mean, how did you call me?"

"Mione? Oh, sorry! I know you hate nicknames…" Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck, ready to apologize, but she put a finger on his lips.

"I like it" she whispered, before kissing him gently. That was the moment the elevator opened, and a family stepped in. The woman eyed the two teens, who were blushing madly, with a knowing smile.

Nobody said a word, though, till two floors later Harry and Hermione stepped out and went through the corridor to their room.

"Well, that was embarrassing" Harry exhaled as he plopped down on the bed. Hermione agreed, then said she was going to get ready for bed.

Harry just slipped out of his clothes and put the bottom of his PJs on. He felt it was too hot to wear the top too.

When Hermione came back, Harry realized she must have had his same thoughts about the temperature, because she was only wearing a t-shirt, with no bra under it, and her panties. He instantly felt his cock harden.

As she entered the bed too, Harry pulled her close. "You know, nobody is here now to catch us snogging…" he implied, kissing her earlobe, and flicking his tongue inside it.

She giggled, turning to face him. "Would be the perfect chance to pick up where we left" she murmured against his lips, then kissed him, their tongues immediately darting to meet the other, and involving in a sensual dance inside their mouths. Hermione felt Harry's erection press against her thigh, and a jolt of excitement ran through her, settling between her legs.

She had solid, very solid at that, proof that he wanted her, and she knew she wanted him. She had for a long time. As their kisses became more frantic and passionate, Hermione felt her nervousness from before ebb away, replaced by love and desire. She caressed his naked torso, enjoying the feeling of his muscles twitching under her touch. She almost jumped when his hand slipped under her shirt, travelling upwards, caressing the side of her breast, before starting to play with her hardened nipple, tweaking it, rolling it between his fingers.

"Harry" she breathed "make love to me"

"Are you sure? We don't have to do it tonight, if you…" he said, but she cut him off with a searing kiss.

"Ok, I get the hint" he smirked, and slowly lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it away. Now only her panties and his PJ bottoms were the only things separating them. Harry took one nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, while playing with the other with his hand. Hermione was stroking his shaft, having pulled his pants down midway to his legs.

"Hermione" he suddenly moaned, and it was music to her ears. She still couldn't believe how turned on she could make him.

Slipping one hand inside her panties, Harry soon found her swollen clit, and started pinching it with his fingers. Hermione shouted his name when he did that, and was suddenly glad her parents' room was not the one near theirs.

But before she could think more about that, Harry had slipped one finger inside her, and then another, and was working them, in and out, his thumb still circling over her clit, sending jolts of electricity through her body. She was still stroking him, and it seemed a contest about who could make the other cum first. And maybe it was.

Finally, Harry hooked his fingers on the sides of her panties, and slid them down her shapely legs, taking his time, almost teasing her with that, and he chuckled as he heard her growl in frustration. He tossed them in a corner, and lifted his legs so that Hermione could finish removing his pants.

When she did, she smiled wickedly at him, before kissing the tip of his cock, then licking the underside, still looking him in the eye. It was such a sexy sight that Harry felt he could cum any moment. He concentrated on keeping it at bay, but almost lost it when he felt the heat of her mouth engulfing him. His eyes shot open and he found her still looking at him, almost grinning, if that was possible while giving your boyfriend a blowjob.

"Hermione, I'm not going to last long…" he warned her, still trying to hold off his climax, but failing miserably. She however was not perturbed by the warm spurts of seed invading her mouth, and gladly took them, swallowing. With a last couple of swirls around his head to catch every drop, she felt him relax and shrink a bit.

"Your turn" Harry said, pushing her on the bed, and settling between her legs. The sight of her neatly trimmed bush was making him aroused once more, even if he had just cum. He dutifully set to work to give her just as much as he had gotten. Hermione sure enough was not prepared for the assault he brought on her core, lapping at her juices, sucking on her clit, pushing his tongue deep inside her. She found herself pushing him even more close to her pussy lips, encouraging him to keep up the excellent job he was doing of going down on her. Harry inwardly grinned hearing her moan his name over and over again, knowing she was getting closer.

Suddenly, she bucked, grasping the sheets, her body quivering with the strongest orgasm she ever experienced. Catching her breath, she looked down at him through her eyelashes, grinning widely.

"That…was…awesome" she whispered. "Now, please...I need to feel you inside me…"

Harry's cock, which was already getting hard again, sprung achingly to life with her words.

"As you wish" he joked, giving her a mock salute. Sliding up to find her face, he kissed her softly as she guided him inside her.

"It's going to hurt a bit" Hermione told him. "For me, at least. But don't worry" she hastily reassured him, "it's perfectly normal".

To tell the truth, she guessed with how well he was endowed, his at least 7 and a half inches of cock and with a good width too, it might have hurt a tiny bit even if she wasn't a virgin. As it was, though, she was, and when he pushed through her hymen, she shut her eyes, preventing a tear from falling. Harry immediately stilled, feeling awful for hurting her, and fighting his instinct to keep moving. It felt good, but if that was going to hurt her, he had to stop.

A few moments later, the sting subsided, and Hermione nodded at him. "You can move now"

Harry slowly started pushing himself inside her, until he was buried to the hilt. Then, he slowly moved back, and then inside again, building a slow rhythm that she matched with her hips.

"Faster, Harry" she growled, and he obliged, starting to pick up speed, eliciting almost animalistic moans out of her, as she clung to him, her arms wrapped around his neck, meeting all his thrusts.

It wasn't long before both of them were on the verge of another mind-blowing orgasm, and Harry wanted to make her cum before climaxing himself, so he willed himself to slow the rhythm a bit. He managed, but just barely, because as soon as he felt her cunt muscles clench around him in the beginnings of her orgasm, he lost it and it was all that he could do to quickly slip out of her and spray his seed over her belly and not inside her.

Then he collapsed on her side, breathing deeply to catch his breath, eyes closed. When he opened them, she was looking at him sexily, and with a finger she scoped up some of the cum she had on her belly, and tasted it. Harry groaned.

"You're going to be the death of me, Hermione" he exclaimed, pulling her for a hungry kiss where he could taste himself on her lips.

A few minutes later, Hermione said she was going to have a shower to wash the sweat and the remains of his cum away.

"Want some company?" Harry suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Somehow, I don't think we would wash much that way" she quipped, disappearing into the bathroom. Harry laughed.

--

A couple days later, the ball Hermione's mother had told her about came, and Harry knew why she had insisted he bring a white shirt with him. She helped him pick his outfit, matching the shirt with a pair of black D&G trousers he had purchased on their shopping trip before leaving.

"There" she said, trying to flatten his hair, but to no avail. Then she spiked it even more instead, giving him a different, and she thought sexier, look.

"Now be a good boy and wait here while I get ready" she winked at him returning to the bathroom with only the white towel on. He swatted her bum gently as she went, and she turned to glare at him, but he grinned sheepishly at her, and she ended rolling her eyes at him, a smile on her lips.

As she prepared herself, Harry occupied the time reading a football magazine. He recognized the sport from what he had heard Dean say about it, and he guessed it should be exciting, for Muggle standards. Of course, it couldn't compare to Quidditch, for the simple fact there weren't brooms to fly on, and that to Harry was a huge drawback.

When he finally heard the bathroom door open, he looked up and almost fainted. There she was, her hair styled in curls falling down her back, her body wrapped in a very flattering black silky dress which hugged her breasts, her bum, and her sides perfectly. She had never looked more sexy to him, but when his eyes travelled downwards, he noticed that a pair of really sexy high heels completed the outfit, underlining her small, and yet very beautiful, feet, as they left them almost bare, only a couple of thin strips covering them, and then the shoe was laced around her ankle.

"You look…wow, I can't describe it…" Harry said, awed. Hermione blushed, but was pleased by his compliment.

"You don't look too bad either" she shyly said as he got up and walked toward her to offer her his arm.

"Shall we go then?" he said.

"By all means, yes" she smiled brightly. As of now, this summer had surpassed any dream she could have had about it.

-->