Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Thirteen: Snap That Shot!

The next morning, as usual, Hermione's parents left early for work, leaving the two teenagers sleeping and enjoying the last days of their summer holidays.

Harry would have been very happy to do so, but his overactive girlfriend had different ideas, so at nine in the morning, he was yawning in the hallway, dressed for jogging, Hermione looking a him expectantly, already dressed in her work out gear, consisting of a pair of shorts, running shoes, and a sports bra.

Her attire was the only positive thing of going for a run early in the morning, in Harry's perspective.

"Mione, do we really have to do this now?" he asked, yawning for the umpteenth time, as he followed her out of the house.

"Would you prefer to go jogging at midday, when it's going to be much hotter?" she asked him, raising her eyebrows.

"No, I'd prefer not going to run at all" he quipped, sighing as he started running on her right side.

"Come on, Harry, don't be such a baby about it. A bit of work out won't do you any harm" she joked, and accelerated, but Harry was quick to catch up.

"That's how you want to play, Miss Granger?" he smirked. "Let's see who lasts longer then, since you think you're in such good shape" he dared her.

Hermione agreed, and so it was more than an hour later that they arrived home, both breathing heavily, and sweating lots.

"So, who's the one who could use some exercise?" Harry breathed, smirking with the little energy he still had.

Hermione glared at him, she hated to lose, but of course with the Quidditch training Harry had a big advantage over her.

"Ok then, smartass, I could use some training, and you are so kind accompanying your girlfriend to do it" she said when she finally recovered a bit, a few minutes later.

"You plan to do it again?" Harry asked, a bit fearful.

"Of course, one time is going to do nothing. We are going to run every morning till the end of the summer, Harry, you better be ready for it" she said. "I'm going to take a shower" she announced then.

Harry nodded, and started preparing breakfast, since they had not eaten yet.

It took Hermione more than twenty minutes to come back downstairs, and when she did, Harry had already devoured his part of the eggs, bacon, and toast with jam. There was a warm plate ready for her though, as well as warm tea and coffee, so that she could choose.

"Sorry, I tried waiting for you but I was really famished" Harry apologetically said, and Hermione looked at him almost shocked.

"You have a full breakfast ready and warm for me, and you apologize?" Hermione asked, pulling him for a kiss. "Asking you to wait for me would have been really cruel, besides you more than did your duty as a boyfriend preparing this for me" she said once they finally parted, which was a few wonderful minutes later.

"Well, since I've already had breakfast, and you've already showered, I'm going to have one too" he said, and after smacking her bum playfully, he ran up the stairs to the bathroom, where he indulged in a long time under the water spray, letting the warm water soothe his aching muscles.

It had been a long time since he had pushed himself so hard, and he had to admit Hermione was in pretty good shape for someone who rarely did any physical exercise during the school year.

As he was going to his room to get dressed, expecting Hermione to still be downstairs, Harry spotted her in her room, reading, so he decided to surprise her.

He entered the room and leant on the doorframe, still only in his towel, and after a moment or two, knowing she would probably never notice him if he didn't speak, he teased her.

"Am I so easy to replace that a book holds your undivided attention when I'm standing right here?"

Hermione suddenly looked up and saw him in only a towel, droplets of water running down his toned chest, his hair a mess even when wet, and that boyish grin on his face, his green eyes sparkling with mirth, making the resemblance to emeralds even more real.

She felt herself blushing as the first thought crossing her mind was that she'd really like to take that towel off, and she bit her lip to keep from saying that aloud. She wanted to finish reading that book after all, but the idea of shagging Harry was too tempting to pass up, and she couldn't believe how easily he distracted her from her task.

"Sorry" she mumbled, as Harry sat down on her bed, picking up her book.

"Let's see what had you so interested" he said, turning it to read the title. He almost groaned when he did.

"Seriously, Hermioneā€¦Potions and Magical Ingredients Through the Ages? I could think of much more entertaining ways to spend the time" he said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, and what would they be?" Hermione asked, knowing very well that her reading time was finished for today.

"For starters, I don't think it's fair that you got to see me in only a towel, while you came downstairs perfectly dressed" he said.

"So would you like for me to strip in front of you and remain in only a towel?" Hermione asked.

"Why not" he boldly replied. "Maybe we could even catch the rare moment that Hermione Granger does something bold with some pictures" he joked, winking at her.

Knowing he was just teasing, Hermione only feigned to be offended by his comment. "I'll have you know, Mr. Potter, that I've done a lot of bold things this summer, and you should know it as you were part of all of them"

"So are you game for this?" Harry asked, smirking. Hermione smirked back.

"Only if I get to see you do a striptease too, so go get dressed and I'll get my camera"

"Deal" Harry said, giving her a peck on the lips, and running to his room to get dressed. He was back five minutes later, wearing a pair of jeans, a tight fitting T-shirt and a pair of sneakers.

"Mmh, this won't do, we need to give you more of a "bad boy" look" Hermione said, using her hands to spike up his hair, and then she had him try some sexy expressions.

"You know more about this than I'd have thought" Harry remarked, surprised.

"Well, it's not hard, I mean, I am a girl after all, and I spend my nights at Hogwarts with Parvati and Lavenderā€¦I was bound to see my fair share of girl magazines with all these male models on them, don't you think?"

At that, Harry had nothing to say, and he let her do what she wanted with his hair.

Soon, music started to play as Hermione turned the stereo on, and handed the camera to Harry, telling him how to snap a shot. Then, she went to the opposite side of the room, and started stripping to the rhythm of the music, teasing him as she discarded piece after piece of her attire.

Harry snapped at least twenty shots of her undressing, but his favourite had to be the one where she was holding a white towel in front of her, having already discarded her underwear. He knew she was naked behind that thin veil of fabric, and the thought aroused him considerably.

But he almost had a stroke when she started lowering it, exposing her boobs first, then her stomach, and going lower and lower, until she was standing completely naked in front of the camera, and let him snap some shots of her like that, from various angles, as she spread herself on the bed for him.

"You know, you're pretty overdressed now" she huskily said to him, and Harry grinned. Handing her the camera, he got ready for his own striptease. Hermione secured the towel around her body and waited for him to start.

Harry was much more goofy in his movements than Hermione, and more than once she almost laughed at some ridiculous moves he made, but she never stopped taking pictures of him, not even when he was completely naked. After all, she already knew his body inch by inch, and while still impressive, she managed to not get sidetracked by his obvious arousal from her previous show.

Once the second part of the show was finished, so to say, Harry collapsed on the bed near her, pulling her close, and she couldn't help laughing softly against his shoulder.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" he said, and she looked up.

"Yes, it was" she said, intently gazing into his eyes. No one knew who started it, but their lips met with a fiery passion, their tongues dancing with each other, and Harry's hands slid down to open her towel, but just as he was pushing it away, the telephone rang, interrupting them.

Sighing, Hermione reluctantly got up, retrieving her towel from Harry's hands, and went to answer.

"Hi Mum" she said. "Yes, we are ok, we were just about to have something to eat for lunch" she lied, and Harry knew the mood was definitely ruined, at least for the moment. As she talked with her mother, he got dressed again, and headed downstairs to start getting something ready for lunch for real. It was quite late after all, but right now he was hungry only of one thing, he could care less about food.

It didn't take Hermione long to join him.

"I guess that spoiled the mood, uh?" she said, and he grinned wistfully at her. "Better that than having your mother enter the room" he joked, and Hermione laughed heartily.

"We risked that in Sardinia, you remember?"

"How could I forget? I was sure she would catch us, tell your father and have him kill me in five minutes flat" Harry said, which set Hermione giggling.

"Silly, my father would never kill you, otherwise he would have to face me" she reassured him as she started helping him whip something up for their meal.

Harry kissed the top of her head, and she looked up, almost surprised at such a display of affection.

"If you didn't exist, I'd have to invent you" he said, kissing her softly. "I love you so much"

"Oh, Harry, I love you too" she said, kissing him again. She had never been so sure of anything like she was about her love for him and couldn't help wishing the war didn't exist so that they wouldn't have to worry about that.

But hopefully, they would have a long future together after the war was won.

-->