Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

I know "Get Smart" was not supposed to be out at the time, but I liked it so I put it here, hope this won't put anyone off, lol.

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Twelve: Pool of Sex

Their morning exploration about sex position left the two teens quite aroused all day. So, when in the afternoon they decided to relax in the backyard pool, their minds kept going back to the pictures and descriptions they had read.

Since he didn't want to embarrass himself sporting a hard-on, Harry slipped inside the pool, hoping the cool water could calm him down somewhat. But he soon realized that would not be the case when Hermione made her appearance in the skimpiest bikini he had ever seen her wear. It was white, so it would become almost transparent once wet, but even dry it barely covered anything, and his eyes kept drifting up and down her body, immediately having an effect on his not so little friend down there.

She smiled wickedly at him, moving slowly toward the pool, and Harry decided she was definitely trying to seduce him. Not that she needed to, since they were already together and had had sex a good number of times already.

"You want to give me a stroke, uh?" he joked as she approached the pool.

She smiled sweetly at him. "Of course not, silly, otherwise I'd have to find someone else to shag me senseless" she quipped, sitting on the pool edge and playing with her feet in the water. Harry moved toward her, placing his hands on her thighs, giving her goose-bumps at the contrast of his cool hands on her warm skin.

"Good to know I'm good for something" he huskily said, suddenly pulling her into the water, and kissing her hungrily, her arms flying around his neck as she responded with just as much passion.

"Harry" she moaned when they finally broke the kiss. "Fuck me now"

"It's my pleasure" he replied with a mock bow, before starting to untie the strings keeping her bikini in place, first the one going around her neck, so that the top fell down leaving her breasts bare. He then untied the string going behind her back, removing the first part completely, and tossing it away, near the deckchairs. He then cupped her breasts with his hands, playing with her nipples as he kissed her deeply, their tongues fusing together in a mad dance. He could hear her whimpering softly, her arousal growing, and he grinned to himself.

Then, he dipped down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, flicking his tongue around it, teasing, leaving her wanting more, while he pinched the other one with his fingers. He could feel her rubbing her crotch against his erection, and grunted out in pleasure at the motion.

"Please, Harry" she whispered, and he nodded. Hooking his fingers in her bikini bottom, he pulled it down, while she got rid of his trunks.

His cock sprang free, and Hermione grasped it, giving it a couple strokes.

"I'm not going to last if you keep that up" he murmured in her ear, gently nibbling on it, as he slid one hand down, between her legs, stroking her pussy lips, and teasing her clit.

She glared at him for that, but he just grinned amusedly, before finally rubbing his thumb over her bundle of nerves, making her shake in pleasure as a mini orgasm rocked through her. As it did, she tightened her grasp on him, and he groaned.

"Hermione" he moaned.

"I need you inside me, Harry" she wantonly said, and he obliged. Sliding his hands to her ass, he lifted her and as she locked her arms around his neck, he gently impaled her on his manhood. Hermione still hadn't gotten used to the feeling of him stretching her so, even after all the times they had had sex already, and she could swear every time it felt better.

They started to move on the same rhythm, Harry sliding in and out of her, Hermione bouncing on his erection, trying not to moan too loud to avoid the neighbours hearing them, so she often bit her lip while she would have wanted to scream his name to the sky, but that didn't subtract from the absolute pleasure he was giving her, filling her completely with every thrust.

It didn't take them much to come, and this time Harry couldn't slip out of her in time.

"Bloody hell" he said, after spurting at least part of his seed inside her.

"Don't worry, Harry. I'm on the pill" she said, kissing him softly. "I started taking it before you came here, just in case, although I must admit I didn't really think we would end up shagging" she confessed.

He smirked. "So there was something else I could have found in your drawers while helping you unpack" he joked, and she swatted him, laughing.

"No, prat, I don't keep them there, so the drawers are safe for you to roam. Not that you would go through my underwear without me knowing, would you?" she sweetly said, and he gulped.

"Of course not" he said. She winked at him as she composed herself, then exited the pool, lying on a deckchair.

Harry soon followed suit, occupying the one next to her. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked. "I think I'm going to grab a Coke"

"Be a dear, bring me one too" she murmured sleepily. Their activity in the pool had tired her, and the nice warmth of the sun was lulling her into a nap.

She watched him go through her half-closed lids, and couldn't help thinking he really was perfect. Sighing contentedly, she closed her eyes, and before she knew it, she was asleep, dreaming of her perfect boyfriend.

--

That night, after dinner with her parents, Harry and Hermione decided to go watch a movie at a nearby theatre. It was within walking distance, so they politely refused Tom's offer to accompany them, besides the walk would give them time together, not that they lacked it during the day, but still.

They had chosen to go see "Get Smart", a movie based on a very successful TV series. Harry knew nothing about it, so he just enjoyed the movie, and found it pretty entertaining, while Hermione caught all the references to the series, so she might have understood the story more.

Anyway, both left the theatre satisfied. It had been a couple of hours well spent.

"I think you are quite a bit like that Agent 99, you know" Harry teased her as he put an arm around her shoulders as they walked back to her house.

"What do you mean?" she said, looking up.

"Well, you are a bit bossy" he said, but his smile betrayed the fact he didn't think it was a bad thing, "and you always want to do things your way because you know better"

"Well, if you put it like that, you're a bit like Smart too. I mean, you tend to be unprepared and whip something up as you go" she teased him back. He grinned.

"At least I know I'm unprepared though" he pointed out, "not like him who thinks he has all the solutions, only to find most of them are not solutions at all"

She laughed at that, nodding. "You have to admit his extraordinary long listening to suspects paid off in the end though. He did recognize that fellow's voice, and with that he knew how to calm him"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, he did. How did they call him? Extra-large?"

Hermione giggled, nodding. "You have to admit he was a bit imposing though"

"That's because you've never seen Hagrid barge into the hut you're hiding in, while outside there is a storm raging, crashing the door down with his hands. I have to say that was pretty scary" Harry said, remembering his first meeting with the half giant.

"I bet" Hermione nodded, taking out her keys as they had arrived back at her house. They quietly made their way up the stairs as it seemed her parents had gone to bed already.

"Goodnight then" she said, as they stopped in front of her room.

"Goodnight" he said, catching her lips with his own in a gentle kiss. She kissed him back, closing her eyes and treasuring the sensations it always gave her to kiss him. When they finally parted, they both had silly grins on their lips, and Harry walked backwards, never leaving her with his eyes, till he had to turn to enter his room. She waited till he was in before entering her own, feeling quite giddy.

She was starting to understand why the other girls liked dating so much. Of course, the fact that Harry was acting as a perfect boyfriend every single moment helped lots.

-->