Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Eleven: Return Home

Sadly, time has the bad habit of flying when you're having fun, and so, before they knew it, Harry and Hermione found themselves back in the car, driving to Cagliari to board the ferry that would bring them to Fiumicino, where they would then take the plane to return home.

Even if it had been short, or so it had seemed to him, Harry had loved every moment of the trip to Sardinia, the first real holiday of his life. And he had loved every moment he had spent with Hermione and her parents, not to mention the nightly, but not only nightly, sexual escapades the two teens involved themselves in.

Returning to London had a clear meaning to Harry. The summer was starting to head toward its end, and with that would end his temporary happiness. Once back in the Wizarding World he would be faced with a madman trying to kill him.

Hermione must have sensed his mood, because she took his hand in hers and squeezed it, resting her head on his shoulder. Harry, despite the foul mood he was in, couldn't help smiling and squeezing back.

"Hey" he whispered softly, meeting her worried brown eyes.

"Hey" she replied, looking into his green pools. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just a bit sad because the summer is ending" he truthfully answered. "I really enjoyed spending it with your family"

"Well, it is not over yet" she mischievously whispered to him. He must have gotten her hidden meaning because he grinned like mad. Cathleen watched the scene from the mirror, as she was a bit worried about Harry's quietness too, and smiled when she saw him grin like that. Whatever her daughter had told him, it had served its purpose.

During this holiday, she had been watching them much more closely than they imagined, and had come to think they were right for each other. Both knew how to lift the other's spirits, and they balanced each other, with the right amount of sticking to the rules and breaking them, enjoying life when it was the time to do so.

Plus, Harry was a lovely young man, and she knew she wouldn't mind having him as a son-in-law.

"Getting ahead of yourself, love?" Tom whispered to her, with a knowing smile. "You're not choosing their children's names already, are you?" he teased her, and Cathleen had at least the decency to blush because if that thought hadn't crossed her mind, already it was really close.

--

Once at the Grangers' home, the four of them started unpacking, at least for a while, before Cathleen had to go start dinner, Tom going to help her. That left Harry and Hermione alone upstairs, and since Harry's belonging, even with the shopping trip her parents had brought him on before leaving, didn't amount to that much, he soon found himself with nothing to do.

Trying to kill time a bit, once that Cathleen had refused his help with dinner, he went back upstairs to see if Hermione needed help unpacking.

"Hi, luv" he said, leaning on the doorway. "Do you need help with that?"

Hermione looked up, and smiled at him. "Well, you know, you could make yourself useful after all" she teased him.

"Oi! I already unpacked all of my things! It's not my fault you girls bring your whole closet with you when you travel!" he huffed, stepping into her room to help her.

"Ok, then, you can put those shirts away" she said.

"Anything I should know before I open the drawer?" he joked, remembering the vibrator incident. She swatted him lightly on the head, not even giving him an answer, instead she picked up a couple of trousers and went to hang them in her closet.

Harry chuckled at how she was avoiding the topic, and quickly put the shirts in the drawer, before sneaking behind her and slipping his arms around her waist.

"You know, your parents seemed pretty busy with dinner when I checked a few minutes ago" he whispered into her ear. She shivered.

"And what would you suggest, Mr. Potter?" she huskily said, turning in his embrace. He claimed her lips with his own, his tongue touching them to ask for access, which she promptly allowed. Her arms found their way to his chest, caressing his muscles under his shirt, while their kissing got more heated.

Harry cupped her lovely arse thru her shorts, and pulled her against him, letting her feel his erection, and Hermione moaned softly, feeling herself getting aroused too. It was dangerous, with her parents only a few steps down, but she couldn't find the strength to stop kissing him so fiercely. They hadn't had a chance to kiss all day, and her desire for him had been building to critical heights.

However, her arousal wasn't enough to cloud her judgement when she heard someone walking up the stairs, and Harry recognized the danger too. Quickly, they separated, Harry resuming to work on the shirts, while Hermione hid behind the opened door of the closet so that who entered couldn't spot her swollen lips, not right away at least.

"Sweetheart, dinner is ready" Cathleen said. "Oh, Harry, you're so kind to help her unpack" her mother added then, noticing him.

"Yeah, well, I was done with my things, so…" he said, scratching his head.

"We will come down in a minute, Mum" Hermione said, and Cathleen nodded, walking back downstairs. She didn't say anything, but the blush on their faces told her that they hadn't exactly been unpacking a few minutes earlier.

--

The next morning, Hermione woke up early. Checking her clock, she realized her parents should still be home, so she got up to see them off. Then, once they had left, she thought about preparing breakfast for her and Harry, but realized it was still too soon, and without a charm to keep it warm, it would get cold before her boyfriend was up. She didn't want to wake him up so early, so, returning to her room, she decided to pass some time browsing the Internet.

There was something she had wanted to search since they were in Sardinia, but there wasn't a computer there to do so. Starting her laptop, Hermione quickly started the internet connection, and after a quick search on Google, she found the website she needed.

The site was very well done, with explanations and pictures. Clicking on one, Hermione started to read to herself.

"The Eiffel Tower is a position with a woman on top. The male lays back with his legs together, with the female on top, straddling both of his legs. By opening and closing her thighs, the female can add variety to the different sensations."

Then there was the Pussy Cat Control: "Use caution as the male's penis will be in an awkward position. The female is on top on her hands and knees and should place his penis inside her. The male lifts his legs back and around her body"

As she kept reading, Hermione quickly got aroused by the pictures and the descriptions, imagining herself and Harry trying those positions. As a result, she didn't notice the time pass.

"Wake up, sleepy…" Harry said, stepping into her room with a tray of breakfast, freezing as he saw her working her pussy feverishly, looking transfixed at the computer.

The moment she heard his voice, she stopped what she was doing, but from his expression she knew he had seen her.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, putting the tray on her bed.

"Nothing!" Hermione quickly lied, but he gave her a sceptical look. "It didn't seem nothing when I came in" he smirked, and moved to join her in front of the monitor. Sighing, she stood up so that he could sit, and then she sat on his legs.

"Whoa, Hermione, you call this nothing?" he said, bewildered, as he looked at the pictures. Then he chuckled. "Did you have anything in mind, maybe?" he wriggled his eyebrows, and she swatted him lightly, laughing.

"Well, what if I did?" she cooed.

"Then we should make sure we try what was raising your curiosity, don't you think? This "Southern Exposure" position seems hot" he commented, then read aloud the instructions.

"The male should lie down on his back as the female straddles him from the opposite position. Her weight should be supported by her hands and knees. The motion resembles swinging back and forth"

"Mmh, not bad, but I think I like the "Double Trouble" one more" Hermione said. "See, it says, the male should start off by leaning back and using his hands for support. The female can then place her hands on his legs as she straddles his body. Leaning back changes the angle of penetration"

It didn't take them much to forget everything about breakfast, now they had a different kind of hunger, and so they sat there, in front of her computer, for a couple hours, comparing positions they wanted to try, and taking notes, in pure Hermione fashion. After all, it was something they still needed to learn, right?

-->