Unofficial Portkey Archive

Depressed? No, Aroused! by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Harry85

Disclaimer: Since I'm not a RHr shipper, I'm not JK Rowling. Thus, HP is not mine, unfortunately.

A/N: Well, I got an email proposing me a challenge, and I found the idea fun to do, so here I am. Beware, though, this will involve lots of smut, and when I say lots, I mean it, lol. So, without further useless chatter, here it is!

Thanks to my beta Gingercat!

Depressed? No, Aroused!

Chapter Six: Hermione, what is this?

The next day was Saturday, so Tom and Cathleen were home from work. Considering they would be leaving in little more than a week for Sardinia, and considering Harry's lack of proper clothing for such a trip, Hermione's mother suggested they go do some shopping.

It was so that the four of them got on the black X5, Cathleen excited for a day of shopping, Hermione just happy to be spending time with Harry, whatever they were doing, Tom and the raven haired boy much less enthusiastic about the trip.

When they finally reached the shops they needed to go to, the group split in two pairs.

"We have some girl shopping to do. We'll see you in a bit, in the meantime Tom please help Harry pick some swimming trunks, will you?" Cathleen almost ordered.

"Yes ma'am" her husband mock saluted, at which she good naturedly rolled her eyes while Harry and Hermione shared a smile. Then, they were off to different sections of the store.

"Let's take a look around, uh, Harry? Do you have any idea what kind of design do you like?" Tom asked.

"Not really, sir. This is the first time I'm out shopping for clothes" the boy shrugged. Hermione's father had to check his temper at hearing that. It was unbelievable how mistreated the boy had been in the years, and yet he had turned out so caring and gentle. It was a miracle, really.

"Well, there is a lot to choose from. Just take a look around, and pick whatever you like" Tom said. "After all, I don't expect the girls to be back soon. Women, what's up with them and shopping anyway?" he commented, eliciting a good natured laugh from Harry, who was browsing through many brands of swimming trunks, with their various designs.

He spotted one that particularly piqued his interest. It had a grey background, and dark blue designs of something vaguely resembling a dragon. Of course, Harry having seen them for real, knew the picture was completely wrong, still he liked it.

"Do you think they have it in my size?" he asked Tom holding it up for the older man to see.

"We'll just have to ask a shop clerk" the other man said, looking around for an someone available to help them.

--

On the opposite side of the store, Hermione and Cathleen were browsing through lingerie. "So, sweetheart, tell me everything about you and Harry" her mother gushed.

The brunette snorted. "Mum, you sound like one of those gossip girls you used to hate"

"Well, it's not everyday my little girl gets a boyfriend" her mother shrugged, handing her a group of bras Hermione wouldn't even dream wearing.

"I guess he's really a good kisser" Hermione said with a smile as she thought back to their snogging of the previous day.

"You guess?" Cathleen raised her eyebrow at her daughter.

"Well, it's not like I had much experience before, did I?" Hermione reasoned, discarding a couple of panties her mother had selected. "Honestly mum, why are you picking all lacy underwear for me? Seems like I have to seduce him or something!" she huffed.

"Isn't that what you want to do?" her mother quipped. Hermione blushed.

"Well, eventually, yes" she admitted, looking down.

"Then you better get used to wearing these kinds of things. Besides, you're sixteen years old, it's time you start to dress more like a young woman, at least with your choice in underwear" Cathleen mischievously said. "Also, you know we are going to Sardinia in a week or so, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"You and Harry will be sharing a room" her mother said, while choosing something for herself now.

"What?? Did dad agree to this?" Hermione asked, feeling a certain tingling build up in her as she let her mind fantasize about herself and Harry sleeping in the same room, and in the same bed!

"It was that or cancelling the vacation. They don't have other free rooms and I seriously doubt we would be able to find them in another hotel. Do you want Harry to feel guilty for us cancelling our trip?"

"Of course not" Hermione said, outraged.

"Then you and Harry will be sharing a room" Cathleen winked. "Now come on, go try those on, we still have lots of things to shop for!"

--

It was only a hour and a half later that the group of four reunited, as Harry was picking some T-shirts.

"I like that one" he heard Hermione say, and he suddenly looked up, grinning at his girlfriend, who was carrying two bags full of clothes. Cathleen had another pair.

"So you think I should get it?" Harry asked her, looking again at the Nike T-shirt he was holding. Cathleen and Tom watched the exchange from the sidelines, sharing a knowing smile.

"He seems fairly whipped" her father whispered into Cathleen's ear. She gave him a pointed look, then turned again toward the teens, watching them pick another couple of t-shirts.

She thought they were lovely together.

--

For the following week, Harry and Hermione kept up their routine of making breakfast for each other, but with a slight twist. Whenever it was ready, the one who had made it would bring the tray into the other's room, and they would cuddle together in bed while eating, and sneaking a little snogging here and there.

Then, they would study for a big part of the day, Hermione's reasoning being that since they wouldn't be bringing their books to Sardinia, they should get ahead with their work, so that they wouldn't be too far behind once they got back to London.

Then, in the late afternoon, they would relax in the pool. The brunette had to admit a tan did wonders for Harry. His usual pale complexion was now much darker, thanks to the sunbathing they did near the pool.

Finally, the time to get ready for their trip came, and for once Hermione was not prepared. They would be leaving early the next morning with a flight from Heathrow to Rome, then from there they would take a ferry to Sardinia, renting a car to reach the harbour.

However, Hermione still had to pack, and she was anxious she would not be ready on time.

Of course, it was only after lunch, and she had all afternoon to do it, but you know how she is. So, as soon as the dishes from lunch were done, she enlisted Harry's help.

"Harry, please, take the shirts in the second drawer" she instructed him as she chose the luggage she would be using.

He dutifully did, and passed her a stack of neatly folded T-shirts.

Then she directed him to her underwear drawer.

He stood there, frozen. "You mean I have to go through your underwear?" he said, almost fearfully.

"Oh come on, Harry, don't be such a big baby. You've seen my bikinis, this won't be much different. By the way, I keep them there too, so be a dear and take them" she told him as she roamed through her closet, choosing through her outfits the ones she would be taking with her.

Sighing, Harry set to complete the task he had been assigned.

It was merely a couple minutes later when he called Hermione again.

"What is it now?" she said, a bit annoyed.

"Er, Hermione, what is this?" he asked. The brunette turned to face him, and her eyes travelled from his bewildered face to what he had in his hand, then back to his face again, his eyes widened giving him an owlish appearance.

"Oh.My.God" Hermione breathed, snatching the offending object from his hand, blushing furiously, all the while chastising herself. "How could I forget I had put it there?" she asked herself, mortified that Harry had seen her pink vibrator.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend was still there, looking at her, puzzled. Well, not really. He had heard enough from the boys to know what that was, but he didn't expect Hermione to have one, plus he hadn't really seen one for real before, so that's why he was so shocked when he found it.

Seeing that she wasn't going to talk anytime soon, he sat on the bed near her, engulfing her in a hug. "I guess we are even now, uh?" he joked, trying to lift her spirits, referring to when she had caught him touching himself.

Hermione looked up, meeting his green sparkling eyes, and couldn't help bursting in a fit of giggles.

"We really are a pair of perverts, uh?" she said through her laughter, and he grinned.

"Maybe that's why we are so well suited" he quipped, pulling her on his lap, where she could feel his hardness at the thought of his girlfriend using a vibrator. He kissed her hard, his tongue searching her own in a needy way, as his hands slid up her sides to cup her breasts through the fabric of her top.

As they finally broke apart to get some air, he huskily spoke. "Why don't you show me exactly how that works?" he suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

She looked sultrily at him. "Let's make a deal. Help me pack quickly, and if we have enough spare time before Mum and Dad come back from work, I might do just that" she said, kissing him again, this time much more slowly, both of them taking their time in exploring each other's mouth.

"Deal" Harry breathed between kisses. "Now let's get to work, shall we?" he said with an impish smile, getting up and pulling her with him.

She laughed, and resumed browsing through her closet.

--

It took them half a hour to finish packing Hermione's things for the trip.

"I guess it's time for your reward, since you've been such a good boy" she teased him. "Sit on the bed, and enjoy" she winked at him. She chose a slow, sexy song from her CD collection, and started swaying to the music, caressing her body through her clothes.

Harry was instantly hard, his erection straining against his shorts. He tried resisting the urge to free himself, at least for a little longer.

Hermione grabbed the hem of her shirt, and with a teasingly slow pace she lifted it over her head, leaving her chest covered only by her bra, which by chance was just one of the lacy black ones her mother had brought her a few days earlier.

Harry gulped at the sight of the fleshy orbs contained by the thin fabric. They weren't exaggeratedly big like those of the pornstars he had glimpsed on Dean's magazines, but they weren't little either, not by chance. He guessed they were a little bit more than a handful, which to him was a perfect size. Of course, the fact they were Hermione's made them perfect anyway, but that's another matter.

Then she popped open the top button of her shorts, slipping a hand inside. Harry could see it had gone straight inside her knickers, and from her face he could only guess what it was doing now. The thought of Hermione masturbating in front of him almost had him come in his pants, but he managed to restrain himself.

One by one, Hermione undid all the buttons, and turning so that her bum was toward him, she started pushing them down, revealing the by now tan skin of her bottom. Harry gulped again as the shorts slid all the way down her ass and started falling down her legs, leaving her in only her underwear.

She turned to wink at him, with a sexy look in her eyes that Harry had never seen. He would have been almost afraid, if he wasn't so aroused right now. Once her shorts were disposed of too, Hermione easily unclasped her bra, and slid the straps down her shoulders, feeling a rush of adrenaline as she realized she was stripping in front of a boy for the first time in her life.

But this boy wasn't a random one, he was Harry, her Harry, the boy she had been in love with for a couple of years now, and he loved her back. Turning toward him, she gave him a sexy smile, before dropping her hands from in front of her chest, letting the bra fall to the ground.

That was Harry's undoing. He couldn't stand it anymore, and hastily unbuckled his own shorts, opening the fly and freeing his raging hard-on.

He gave her a sheepish smile as she was drawn to look at it. Her right hand immediately slipped inside her panties, stroking her wet pussy as she imagined him inside her.

Slowly, she started inching them down, hooking her fingers in the sides, and giving him a good view of her neatly trimmed bush, and then of her pussy lips, as she stepped out of her drenched panties and tossed them in a corner with the rest of her clothes.

Then, she walked toward him, completely nude, and purposefully brushed against him with her breasts as she grabbed the vibrator that had been lying on the bed till then.

Turning it on, she almost chuckled seeing the startled look on Harry's face as it buzzed to life. Then, she started moving it from her thighs upwards, toward her core, closing her eyes, her mouth hanging open as she imagined it was Harry's erection that was brushing on her skin, not a plastic tool.

The raven haired boy watched transfixed as his girlfriend slipped the vibrator in her pussy, pushing it deep in, almost completely, then bringing it back out, building a rhythm. Soon, she backed away from the bed, toward a nearby chair, where she plopped down, never stopping her actions.

He just had to stroke himself at the extremely arousing view she was providing him, and in a few minutes, he watched her orgasm as her body shook uncontrollably, and then relaxed on the chair, the vibrator still on, and her hand still working it into her pussy.

It didn't take him long to cum too, his seed spurting and landing on the floor. Hermione was barely aware of it thanks to his grunts, but she was mostly lost in her own land, thinking about Harry fucking her senseless, as she worked the vibrator in and out of her love hole.

She was surprised, then, when she felt gentle fingers wrap around hers, and her eyes flew open, seeing Harry smiling down at her.

"Let me" he said, and started working the device himself, while she whimpered, her second orgasm approaching fast. Harry's shaft was still somewhat hard, and she wrapped a hand around it, stroking him slowly, getting used to the feel of it in her hands. She definitely liked that.

But she had no time to dwell on the matter because Harry was flicking his thumb over her clit, sending jolts of electricity down her spine, and pushing her over the edge for the second time.

Juice flowed out of her, down her legs, and she breathed heavily, her eyes closed as she caught her breath after coming down from her climax.

"I guess we both need a shower now" Harry joked, and she smiled weakly. "Go ahead" she said to him. "I need to rest a bit" she sheepishly admitted, knowing her legs wouldn't be able to bring her to the bathroom yet. She was thoroughly spent.

With a last wink and nod, Harry left, while a silly grin spread on Hermione's lips. Those two weeks in Sardinia would be very interesting, if what had just happened was a hint.

-->