Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Python Defense by canoncansodoff
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Python Defense

canoncansodoff

The Python Defense
A slightly schizophrenic, occasionally disturbing NC-17 H/Hr fanfic by canoncansodoff

A/N: Please remember that this is a crack-fic, not to be taken too seriously. Thanks to grenouille for looking at an earlier version of this chapter.

Disclaimer: Not my characters, no money being made, etc., etc.

oo00OO00oo

Chapter 2 1/2: A flirty middle part of the middle section

There were certain conversations with certain female DA members that Harry was dreading, and would have rather not needed to hold. One of those conversations involved the witch that Fate chose to walk first through the door.

Cho Chang approached Harry with her eyes cast downwards. He didn't take it as a good sign that she reached for the box of Kleenex before taking a seat.

"Hi, Harry," she said in a soft voice.

"Hi Cho," he replied.

There was an awkward pause, that Harry eventually summoned enough courage to break.

"I'm sorry, Cho," he began, "but Snape did manage to catch a glimpse of you during his attack."

"He did?" she asked, with a voice full of hope. "But…it was only a glimpse?"

"Yeah…only lasted a few seconds, actually."

"Was that….was that because you got so angry you forced him back before he could see more of me?" she asked.

Harry bit his lip. "Erm…no, it was because that was how long that wet kiss lasted before hols."

"Oh," she said quietly, as her eyes began to water. "Nothing about Valentine's Day, then?"

"Erm…sorry," Harry replied. "That was a bit of a fia…well, it really didn't end well, did it?"

Cho sniffed, and nodded her head. "Yeah, could've gone better…not the sort of memory that you'd call up when you were…well, not a useful thought in certain circumstances."

"I'm glad that you see it that way," Harry replied.

"So was it only memories that Snape was pilfering?" Cho asked.

"Erm…no, a mixture of memories and…well, I guess you could call it wishful thinking, actually."

"Could you also call them fantasies, Harry?"

"Erm…yeah."

"And I wasn't…sniff…I wasn't in any of these fantasies, Harry?"

"Not in any of the ones that Snape chased after and caught," he admitted.

The Ravenclaw's eyes flashed towards Harry. "So you do have fantasies that involve me, then?"

Harry closed his eyes. "Yes, there were a few, actually…and I'd rather leave it at that."

The black-haired witch nodded. "Were a few Harry?"

"Yes."

"So why weren't they in the mix?"

"Dunno," he replied. "They might have been some of the ones that I saved…couldn't tell…"

Cho's eyes began to water again. "But the kiss…the kiss did?"

Harry nodded. "Anything that Snape saw, I was forced to relive."

"Why the kiss, Harry?"

"Well, it was the first time that I kissed a girl in real life…on the lips, that is."

"Does that mean that you've kissed a girl in…other…sniff…places?"

A confused look crossed Harry's face. "Yeah…isn't kissing each cheek the way that Fleur and the other Beauxbatons students do it?"

The Ravenclaw witch thought for a moment, and then her eyes went wide. "What about what I heard your Chasers giggling about outside? There wasn't any kissing then?"

Harry did a bit of mental recall that caused his cheeks to blush deep red. He wanted to explain the differences between memories and "enhanced" memories, but Cho didn't give him a chance. She burst into tears and let out an anguished cry at the sight of Harry's flushed cheeks, grabbed the box of Kleenex, and ran out of the room.

"Hey Cho, wait…I'm sorry…it's just…."

But Cho didn't look back.

"Oh, bugger," Harry moaned. "Might need that box of Kleenex for some of the others girls."

The Room of Requirement agreed with this assessment, and popped a fresh box down onto the side table.

"Great…Just great," Harry lamented.

Marietta Edgecombe then walked through the door, with eyes that were focused on something in the other room.

"What did you just do to my friend, Harry Potter?" she hissed.

"Nothing! Honest!" he protested. Harry then added under his breath, "Which might have been the problem."

When Marietta kept glancing on either side of the door, Harry called out, "Listen, Marietta…you're probably not going to be surprised when I say that you weren't in any of the dreams or memories that Snape stole from me. Why don't we leave it at that, so that you can go be with Cho?"

The Ravenclaw gave Harry a dirty look, then nodded her head and disappeared.

Hermione then popped her head in.

"Everything alright, Harry?" she asked.

"No, but everything is going about as well as expected."

"Want to take a break, then?"

Harry sighed. "No, let's keep going…want to get this done tonight."

Hermione smiled in sympathy, and disappeared from the doorway.

oo00OO00oo

A sigh of relief came from Harry's lips as Luna Lovegood walked into the door.

"Oh, thank Merlin, I'm glad that you're next," he said. "Come have a seat."

"Okay, Harry," she replied. The blonde-haired witch then walked straight up and sat down on his lap.

"Erm…Luna, wouldn't you be more comfortable in the other chair?"

"No," she replied airily. Luna then wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"Erm...thanks, Luna," he said, reaching up to pull her arms away from him.

"No problem, Harry," she said. "You needed a hug, and since Hermione is minding the door…"

"What?"

"Oh, Harry," Luna giggled. "So you need to talk with me about the faerie hunt?"

"Yeah…sorry about that. It was one of the memories that I really tried to hold onto, but…"

"No worries, Harry," the witch said, as she planted a quick kiss on his forehead. "It wouldn't be the first time that Snape has seen me that way."

"Really?" asked Harry. His thoughts clouded, and he tensed up. "Snape hasn't…forced himself on you, has he?"

Luna giggled. "No, Harry, not at all… he's seen me a few times when I've needed to air out my robes…you should try it sometimes, Harry…it really cuts down on the wrackspurt attacks."

"Erm…I'll think about it Luna," said Harry.

The Ravenclaw smiled, and then asked, "So our faerie hunt is one of your masturbatory memories too, huh?"

Harry choked. "You mean that…you use that to…"

"Of course," said Luna, matter-of-factly. "Your penis is very large, after all."

"Erm….thanks, Luna."

"You're welcome, Harry."

Harry snorted, thinking how strange the conversation had become. He then frowned, and said, "But I'm afraid that Snape saw more than you running naked through the woods, though."

Luna's eyes grew large, and she squirmed a bit in Harry's lap.

"So you've had those same dreams too?"

"Erm…which dreams?"

"The ones where you organize a co-ed naked dueling club (TM), and I invent a naked broom ride to rub off on while you spell spank me and witches collect your sweat?"

"No Luna, I can't say that I've ever had that dream," Harry replied, as he nervously shifted in his seat. "I was talking about the faerie hunt."

"Oh," said Luna. "Did I get attacked by wrackspurts that made me forget that you put your very large penis inside me at the end of the run?"

"No," Harry said stridently. "I was talking about the, erm…the loo break."

"What?"

"You know," Harry said nervously. "In the middle of the Forest, when I said that it was so cold out there that my pee would probably freeze before it hit the ground? You said that we should find out, so you squatted right in front of me and let loose."

Luna thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"Sure, Harry…what about it?"

"Well that was part of my memory."

"Oh," replied the Ravenclaw witch. A sly smile then crossed her face, and she asked, "So you liked watching me pee, Harry?"

"Erm…well, it was…erm, interesting, and certainly memorable, but…"

"It's okay, Harry, you wouldn't be the only guy into that sort of thing."

"Into…pee?" Harry asked. "You think that I…no, Luna, it's not like…well, I am not into that sort of thing."

"If you say so, Harry," Luna replied brightly. "So am I running with you when you use this memory to masturbate, or someone else?"

"What?"

"I would understand, of course…not that uncommon to alter a memory and swap out one witch's head with another's. I do it all the time."

"Erm…no, Luna. The memory that Snape saw was all you…don't think I could imagine anyone else running naked through the Forest with me."

"I suppose so…Hermione isn't much of a runner, is she?"

"Exactly. But….erm, why would you think that?"

"Why would I think that you would rather it had been Hermione that was running naked with you in the woods, and that it was Hermione who was masturbating when she thought about your very large penis bouncing up and down when you ran?"

"Erm….yes, or…no…or…dunno," Harry replied, now completely confused. Trying to dig himself out of a hole with a summary, he then asked, "So…we're good, then?"

Luna nodded. "Unless you want me to hang around for a three-way…but I suppose you'd first want some time alone with Hermione, right?"

"What?"

"Bye, Harry," Luna chirped, as she planted another kiss on his forehead and jumped off of his lap.

Harry's mind raced over what Luna had just jokingly offered. It slowed down a bit to take in the associated images.

"Harry?"

The Boy-Who-Lived was jostled from his thoughts, and looked up. Luna was still in the room, with her hand on the doorknob and a bright smile on her face.

"Something else, Luna?" he asked.

"Guess that sort of thing excites you more than my pee does, huh?"

"What's that?"

"A three-way with Hermione and me?"

"Erm, what makes you say that?"

"The bulge in your trousers."

Harry looked down at his lap, and quickly crossed his legs. It was a painful action, but less embarrassing than any other alternative.

"Thanks for the help, Luna."

"Anytime, Harry," she replied. "Would you like Hermione to jump the queue so that she could help you take care of your tent?"

"Help me with…no, I don't think so."

"Ah, so you want to take care of that yourself," she replied. "Well, good thing that the Kleenex is within reach, then."

Harry laughed, despite himself.

"Just send in the next witch, Luna…and thanks again for being such a good friend. I needed that laugh."

The blonde-haired witch's eyes went wide, and watered up.

Harry frowned.

"Did I say something wrong, Luna?"

"Am I really your friend, Harry?" she asked meekly.

He tilted his head. "Of course you are, Luna."

"Oh, Harry!" Luna cried, as she rushed back towards him.

Harry grimaced with the expectation that she'd jump back onto his lap, but she seemed sensitive to this fear, and stood by the side of his chair when she leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

It was another one of those soggy kisses.

"What's wrong, Luna? Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm so happy, Harry!" she replied. She then grabbed the box of Kleenex and ran out of the room.

Harry shook his head in confusion, and then turned towards the empty side table.

"A little help here?" he asked.

A new box of Kleenex materialized.

"Thank you," he snarked, using a nasally sing-song voice.

oo00OO00oo

"Hey, Harry," Lavender Brown purred, as she sauntered into the room.

"Hey, Lavender…have a seat," Harry nervously replied.

His housemate said "Thanks," and walked up to the two chairs without bothering to close the door. She frowned at the furniture arrangement, and pulled the empty seat around until it was right in front of Harry's, and close enough for their knees to touch when she sat down.

Hermione's head popped into the still-opened door.

"Do you want the door closed?" she asked, frowning at her dorm mate's seating adjustments.

"Yeah, thanks," Harry replied, giving Hermione a glance over Lavender's shoulders.

Hermione held his gaze for a few seconds, and divined what he was thinking almost as easily as Snape could have. She smiled, rolled her eyes, and mouthed the words, "Have fun!"

Harry shook his head, and let out a sigh that was cut short when Lavender grabbed his knee.

"So, Harry…tell me all of the ways that you've ravished me in your mind," she purred. "And don't leave out the smutty details!"

The Boy-Who-Lived choked on some spittle.

"Erm…well, actually, Lavender…I didn't have any memories or fantasies that involved you."

Lavender snorted, smiled, and flashed him a wink as she unbuttoned the top button of her jumper.

"Want to fix that deficiency right now, then?" she asked coyly, as a cleavage-revealing second button popped free.

"Erm, Lavender, I appreciate the interest, and the offer, but…"

"But somebody else comes to mind when you milk your monkey?"

Harry choked, coughed, and wheezed in response. He finally was able to stammer out, "I…I guess that's one way of putting it."

"Thought so," the witch said with a smile. Lavender then grabbed Harry's knee, leaned over and gave him a surprisingly chaste peck on the lips. She then stood, and before leaving asked,

"Still…if you could hold off for a few days…I've got most of next week blocked out in the betting pool."

"What?"

"Yes, I know, rather pointless of me to hope for that," Lavender sighed, as she opened the door.

oo00OO00oo

Talks with the next three witches were rather straight forward, and served as a bit of a breather for Harry.

Hannah Abbott was fairly certain that she wouldn't have starred in one of Harry's wank-worthy memories or fantasies, and was relieved when he confirmed that fact. She did thank Harry for telling her this in private, and left him by saying that Ernie would be glad for the lack of competition.

Padma and Parvati then insisted on sharing a conference, saying that they always shared everything. Parvati was a little disappointed that more hadn't been made within Harry's mind of the Yule Ball date. This gave Harry opportunity to finally apologize for his behavior the year previous. He then apologized to Padma on Ron's behalf, which was appreciated, as the Ravenclaw held out no hopes that the git would do so on his own.

oo00OO00oo

The pleasant feelings of having made things right with the Patil twins flew out the door when Susan Bones walked in next. This was another one of those discussions that Harry had been dreading, and the first words out of her mouth didn't bode well.

"Harry Potter, I think that I should be rather cross with you!" she chided, as she marched up to his chair and placed her hands on her curvaceous hips.

"Erm…why…why exactly is that?" he replied nervously.

"Hannah told me that you didn't have any pervy thoughts about her."

"Erm, so…"

"Well, why not?" Susan demanded.

"What?"

"Why wouldn't you lust after my best friend?"

"Erm…"

"She isn't pretty enough for you?"

"No, not at all…I think that she's really cute, it's just that…"

"Oh, so you're one of those boys who won't give a girl a second look unless she has huge baps?"

"No, actually…"

"Her bum then…not curvy enough?"

"Well…"

"So it's the hair color then?" asked Susan. "Let me guess…Snape saw me in one of your memories, didn't he?"

"Erm, well…I'm sorry, but…yes."

"Knew it," Susan said dismissively. "So Ginny was right when she said that Potter men only fancy redheads."

"No, actually…she wasn't," Harry replied. "Why would you think that?"

"Well your mum was red-headed, wasn't she?"

"Yeah? Well, Ron has red hair too…doesn't mean that I fancy him, does it?"

Harry paused, and then quickly added, "Not that there's anything wrong with same sex relationships…"

Susan cocked her head in thought.

"So you've perved on me, but not Hannah…and it's not because my baps are bigger, or bum less boyish, or that I have red hair. You don't know me any more than you know her, so….what in Morgana's name do I have that she doesn't?"

Harry looked at Susan blankly, rather shocked by the verbal assault. The only thing that he could think to respond with was the truth.

"A girlfriend?"

"What?"

"You asked what you had that she didn't," Harry explained.

"But…Hannah and I are friends…and she has lots of other girlfriends."

"Girlfriends-girlfriends," Harry replied with frustration. "The kind of girlfriend that a girl snogs in the Owlery."

Susan stared at Harry for a moment, until the Lumos spell lit up above her head.

"Oh, shit!" she muttered.

"Erm, yeah…exactly," Harry replied.

oo00OO00oo

Susan was shocked when Harry admitted to her that he'd caught her and Lisa in the Owlery that past Fall, saying that they had tried so hard to keep their relationship a secret. Any anger that she might have felt about the fact that he hadn't left as soon as he spied them was overwhelmed with more shock, when Harry admitted that it had been one of the memories he'd tried hardest to protect from Snape. She asked why, and Harry told her that it was mainly because he didn't want Snape to know their secret. But then he also had to admit that he held that memory so close because it was one of the sexiest things that he'd ever seen. Susan snorted, and asked if Harry had "seen" that memory more than once. She was flattered by his positive response, even if she didn't think of wizards "that way." Susan left him with a promise to warn Lisa, and to ask if she might consider turning him into an "exception sandwich."

Katie Bell was next in line, and she promptly invited Angelina and Alicia into the room. This earned Harry another raised eyebrow from Hermione, to which he shrugged his shoulders. Hermione's mouth then flew open in shock when she spotted the bulge that Susan's sandwich suggestion had created, but she didn't say anything as she closed the door.

Harry's teammates didn't let him off so easily.

oo00OO00oo

"So Suzie got your wand wound up, stud?" asked Alicia.

"Hush," Harry admonished. "You know that I don't kiss and tell, sweetheart," Harry then added with a smile, falling easily into the kind of flirty banter with the opposite sex that he'd only risk with his Quidditch teammates.

"So how many dirty movies did we star in, Harry?" Angelina asked, as she sat down on the chair opposite of Harry's.

"Erm…two, I'm afraid," he admitted. "I tried my best to keep them from him, really I did."

"I'm sure you did," Alicia said, as she casually sat down on Angelina's lap.

Harry's eyes bugged out when he saw this, and then saw a gleam in Katie's eyes. She allowed no time for embarrassment as he did an emergency "adjustment" to his lap so that she could mirror Alicia's actions with causing him pain.

"Comfortable?" asked Angelina.

Katie smiled, and wiggled her bum.

"I'd say that it's a little bumpy," she snarked. "But I'd be lying…there's nothing little about it."

"Katie!" Harry whined.

"Oh relax, Harry dear," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You know that we tease you because we love you."

"And because you still owe us for that time back in Third Year," added Alicia with a wink.

"Erm…yeah, about that…"

"You do know that we left the locker room door open on purpose, right?" asked Angelina.

"What?" Harry asked. "You wanted me to see you three in the shower?"

Angelina shrugged. "We were a little disappointed after the poker game…"

"More like a little horny…" said Katie.

"Speak for yourself, Katie," Angelina said. "I was really horny that night, and…well we all decided that after the next practice we would see if we could all fit under that tent in your boxers."

"You mean that you wanted me to join you?"

"Join us, go down on us, shag us…just about anything other than run away from us, like you did," Katie lamented.

Harry gulped. "Erm…yeah, about that…so like I said, you three were involved in a couple of my sheep…"

"Sheep, Harry? I thought getting involved with sheep was a guy thing?"

"No, no…that's not what I meant," Harry complained. "You see, I was trying to defend my memories and fantasies by pretending that they were sheep. I was a sheepdog guarding the flock, and Snape was a coyote."

"A what?"

"A coyote," Harry explained. "It's like a wolf, only smaller…find them in the States."

"Why a coyote?" Katie asked.

"It was one of my cousin's favorite cartoons," he explained. "Snape was clueless...he thought that he was a wolf, too. Doesn't matter, actually…what matters is that I couldn't hold the mental construction together well enough to guard my thoughts, and one of the scenes that Snape saw was a straight-up memory of the strip poker game that we played."

"Straight-up memory?" asked Alicia. "You make it sound as if the other memory was enhanced, somehow."

When Harry cheeks turned bright red, Katie's eyes lit up.

"Oh, Harry, you bad boy…you inserted us into a wanking fantasy!"

"No, no, it's not like that," Harry protested.

"So you were inserting into us during your wanking fantasy?"

"No, no…it begins with me peeking into your shower, just as it really happened."

"But you don't run away in your fantasy, do you?" Angelina asked.

Harry shook his head.

"No, in this version you three pull me into the shower and give me a choice. Either I explain to McGonagall what I was doing being a Peeping Tom, or…"

"Or we take the law into our own hands and give you a spanking?" Katie asked.

"No!" Harry protested.

"You punish us for leaving the door open and spank us, instead?"

"Katie!"

"I agree," said Alicia. "You can tell us your fantasies later, Katie. I'm much more interested in Harry's wanking fantasy."

"Hey," said Harry. "I never said that I wanked to this fantasy!"

"Does that mean that you haven't?"

"Erm…no, not necessarily," Harry admitted.

Katie squirmed in delight, which didn't help the bumpiness "problem."

"So in this fantasy we give you a choice, then," Alicia said impatiently. "Either you turn yourself in, or…"

"Or…erm…or…"

"Come on, Harry!" said Alicia.

"I'd rather that Harry comes on us," giggled Katie.

Harry sighed. "Alright…I had to be your soap boy. There…happy?"

"No, not nearly enough details," grinned Katie. "So you had to soap each of us?"

"Yes."

"Soap all of each of us?"

"Yes, Katie," Harry admitted, burying his face with embarrassment into her sleeve.

"And just how long do you rub our wet naked bodies with your strong muscular hands, and stroke us with those long fingers of yours?"

"Erm…until you come."

"Until we come clean, or until we come with mind-shattering orgasms that make us shiver, shake and go weak in the knees?"

Harry responded with a groan that resonated along Katie's robe sleeve. In response, she pulled back her arm, and raised his chin with her fingers so that their eyes met.

"Do we come clean, Harry, or do we come multiple times?"

"More like the second," Harry said, closing his eyes.

"Ooh, I like this version much better than reality," Alicia cooed. "And then what happens?"

Their former Seeker turned towards Alicia, opened his eyes, and admitted, "Erm, then…I soap myself."

"What's that Harry? I can't hear you."

Harry closed his eyes, sighed, and said much more clearly, "Katie says that I'm still dirty, and volunteers to be my soap girl."

"So Angelina and I don't want to be your soap witches too, Harry?" pouted Alicia.

"Well, yes…you do," he admitted. "I suggest that you do some nude soap wrestling and fight for it, but you decide instead to play 'rock-parchment-wand' to see who gets to clean my wand. And the thing is, you all know each other so well that every time you try, it's a tie. So you keep pounding your fists in your hands, and each time you do that your breasts jiggle and sway real sexily, and that gets me so excited that I can't wait and…and I start to clean my wand myself."

"Oh," said Katie, with a soft moan.

"Oh is right," said Alicia, as her eyes dilated and she squirmed in Angelina's lap.

"So then what happens, Harry?" Angelina asked huskily.

"Well….this is where the fantasy starts to match up with reality," Harry admitted.

"So you're wanking both ways?" asked Katie.

Harry nodded. "In the fantasy, you three turn and notice what I'm doing. And you forget the game because you're sort of…mesmerized by what you're seeing, and…"

"And what, Harry?" asked Angelina.

"And then you three can't help yourselves, either, and you begin to play with yourselves as you watch me. And I'm watching you, and we watch each other, and then…"

There was a pause in the narrative.

"Oh, Morgana, Harry…and then what?" Katie demanded.

Harry snorted.

"And then I clean my pajamas with a Scourgify charm."

There was another pregnant pause, before the three witches opened their eyes, saw the states that they were all in, and burst out laughing.

"What?" asked Harry. "Look, I'm sorry, but I'm a guy, and I fancy girls, and…."

Katie placed a finger on Harry's lips. "Relax, Harry…we're not laughing at you, we're laughing at ourselves."

"Why's that?"

"Because our knickers probably need a cleaning charm after that story," Alicia smirked.

"Speak for yourself, Alicia," Katie protested.

"What…you didn't soak Harry's lap with that story?"

"No. I didn't wear knickers today."

"Oh, Merlin…too much information, Katie!"

"More like too much fabric between us, Harry," the Chaser snarked, as she pulled his head to her chest.

"Merlin, Harry, that was intense!" Angelina admitted.

"Yeah, well…I'm just sorry that I couldn't keep it all away from Snape," said Harry.

"That is a definite drawback," agreed Alicia.

"There's always hope that Daphne is right about him," offered Harry.

"What's that, Harry?"

"Oh, one of the Slytherin witches thinks that Snape is gay. If she's right, then at least he won't be using my wanking memory to wank."

"That is a disturbing thought," Katie shuttered.

"What, that Snape's gay, or that he wanks?"

"Either one."

Angelina snorted. "That might explain things, though."

"What things?" Harry asked.

"Well…just that there's always been a few rumors running around about the Headmaster…why he never married. But if he was gay, and so was Snape, then…"

"Stop!' Harry shouted. "And pass the fucking brain bleach!"

Alicia laughed. "Guess it does spoil that little moment that we were sharing, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, about that," Harry said, after he caught his breath. "I'm really sorry that I was using you three that way."

"No worries, Harry," Katie replied. "Not like we aren't guilty of the same thing."

"What?"

Alicia smiled. "I'd tell Katie to speak for herself, but she knows damn well that what she said applies to all three of us."

"Applies to the whole bloody Gryffindor girl's dorm," added Angelina.

"Right…you're having me on," Harry replied.

"Don't think so," said Katie.

"Be that as it may," said Harry. "I just thought you should know that I value you all as my friends and teammates, and that I hope that my hormones haven't messed that up."

Katie stared at Harry for a moment, then smiled and tussled his hair.

"Of course it won't change things," she replied. "I just said that we're in the same boat, didn't I? How about taking turns…Alicia, what about sharing that fantasy involving you, Harry, and a tin of chocolate sauce?"

Alicia and Harry shouted, "Katie!" in stereo.

"Or maybe later," Katie said with a grin.

Harry let out a deep sigh. "Thanks, guys…you three are the best."

"Of course we are," said Angelina. "Just wish that you would let us prove that fact."

"Yeah, Harry," said Katie. "Just because Umbridge banned you from playing Quidditch doesn't mean that you're banned from the Quidditch locker rooms."

"Or shower rooms," Alicia said with a wink.

"Erm, thanks for the offer," Harry replied.

"Uh-oh, girls, I hear a 'but' coming," warned Angelina.

"What are you trying to tell us, Harry?" pouted Katie. "That we've been cast out of your wanking fantasies by another witch?"

Harry's eyes bulged, and he failed to reply with anything more than a stammer.

Alicia sighed, stood up, and pulled Katie from Harry's lap.

"C'mon, girlfriend, you already know the answer to that question."

"What do you mean?" Harry worried. In a much smaller voice he added, "Is it that obvious?"

Angelina stood and nodded. "Yeah, it is."

Harry closed his eyes and sighed. "I do hope that we are talking about the same girl."

"I'm sure that we are, Harry," Katie replied.

"Erm, yeah, on that point," said Harry. He then fumbled in his pocket and retrieved a small package. "I should give this back to you Katie…wouldn't feel right holding on to them."

Katie gave Harry a sad smile, then nodded and reached for the package. Inside was the thong that had been lost during the strip poker game.

"Oh look, Katie…now you've got something to wear," Angelina commented.

"A sponge might be more practical at this point," added Alicia with a smile.

"Shut it, you two," said Katie. "I think that it's rather sweet of Harry." She pulled him up from his chair and into a hug.

"Thanks, Harry," she whispered into her ear. "You treat her right, or Merlin help me, I'll wrap this thong around your neck and strangle you."

The young wizard laughed. "Not a bad way to go, but…you'd have to get in line behind me and her father."

Alicia and Angelina insisted that they get hugs from Harry as well. Angelia grabbed one of his hands as she broke her embrace.

"I think we all knew that this day would come," she said, clearing a mock tear from her eye. "Our little wizard has all grown-up, and it's time for him to spread his wings."

"More like it's time for him to spread her legs," Katie snarked.

"Hush," Angelina said with a smile. "It's almost like you're graduating."

"Oh, please, Angelina," Harry protested.

"No, no…it's true," she replied. "And I think I speak on behalf of Katie and Alicia when I say that this calls for a graduation present."

"Absolutely," said Katie. She turned towards the door and asked, "So how much shag time do you think we'd have before Hermione get suspicious?"

"Katie!" Harry whined.

"Harry," Angelina continued, "I offer as a graduation present the following bit of advice."

"What's that Captain?"

Angelina gave Harry a wide smile that provided a brilliant contrast between her pearly white teeth and chocolate-colored skin. She then leaned forward, winked, and cooed, "Harem."

Harry lost his eyebrows to his hairline as the other two Chasers giggled and turned this "advice" into a chant.

"Harem! Harem! Harem!"

The three Chasers made no effort to quiet their chanting as they opened the door and left the room. This garnered some strong responses from Hermione and Ginny Weasley, who were now the only two witches left outside the door. Hermione saw the smile on Harry's lips, assumed that this was all a joke, and joined in.

"Harem! Harem! Harem!"

Katie snorted, gave Hermione a big hug, and said, "Oh, Hermione…I'm so glad that you agree…it's so much easier when the Primary approves."

This produced one last round of raucous laughter as the three witches left the room.