Unofficial Portkey Archive

Life and Times by Elban Fehl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Life and Times

Elban Fehl

Life and Times

Rating: NC-17 (for this chapter)

Ship: HHr (main emphasis)

The (unlovely) procedure: all rights go to JKR for previous plot and characters, Scholastic, Warner, and whoever else has their hands in HP.

Author Note: This chapter was also scrutinized heavily by myself and others before upload. Earlier reviews asked for NC-17-ish writing ("smut" to be precise). At the time, I didn't feel anything that vivid would fit; now, however, while they're on holiday I decided to do another unorthodox scenario to see if I could do it and how well I could write it. Some Lit authors fear vigorous sex scenes.

It's fluffy, it's erotic, it's detailed, and it's blunt.

I'm more than halfway done with this part of the plot, so why not have fun and romance before more angst? Thirty-one picks up where twenty-nine left off.

***

Chapter Thirty-One - Shag

***

Fondling.

Foreplay.

Cuddling.

It happened in those three steps and I was left practically wasted.

And, exceptionally hungry.

I found my slip pyjama from where it was thrown on the headboard and tugged it over my head, sliding off the bed while Harry watched my legs wobble when I stood. He laughed. He liked doing that to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he offered me his hand. I took it and he led me down to the living space, tossing my knickers in the clothes bin on the way out.

Our hands unclasped, our fingers wanting to linger together but were pried away by their fingertips. Harry wandered off to a recliner beside the sofa. I wandered off in the direction of the kitchen. Lightly prodding the tile, my weight shifted slightly as I lowered, writing down the certain sweet I wanted by quill and ink. The black ink swirled in that moment, the cupboard closed. The ink vanished, my ears listening for the sounding beep in acknowledgment of a new `something' within said cupboard. I unlatched and opened the wooden door, revealing a white plate with a sliced cake in its centre.

Salivating, smelling the aroma of the freshly baked good, I retrieved a fork from its drawer and bit into my yummy dessert. Like Heaven, the moist cake melted in my mouth. I closed my eyes to savor, letting the chocolate be one with my tongue.

A "Mmm…" escaped, the freshness so delicious and so very much what I wanted.

Traipsing happily back into the den, I turned the corner of the sofa and went to plop down. The single second my rear collided with the cushion I heard Harry clear his throat. I peered from the slight mountain of chocolate. His head tilted toward me, I noticed his arm, and then his hand as he motioned with his index finger for me to move.

"Come here."

In a sleepy tone, that's all he had to say.

Dutifully, I followed his instructions, pushing myself off the cushions and slinked on over in front of him. He patted the sides between the armrests and his body, noting where he wanted me to go. With one knee and then the next, I jostled into a straddle. He made a low grunt in his throat when I sat down, my unclad lower regions hidden by the pyjama slip but very well felt the soft cloth of his boxers.

He held my slender waist, his thumbs easily rubbing my belly through the silky fabric. Harry just watched me, leaned back into the extra-plush of the recliner, his body bent at forty-five degrees. He was watching me devour the slice of cake through heavy eyes. I smiled at him, cutting off a piece with the fork. I held my hand under it and floated the chunk to his mouth where I fed him.

He pleasantly smiled, chewing the bite.

There wasn't much left after that, sharing the last portion with Harry. I'd bitten off half from the fork and deposited the rest in his mouth.

He motioned for me to lower, pushing me from my backside downward and I did so in grin. My hands free from the plate, putting it aside on a side table, I held onto Harry by his pectorals while our lips met in a lazy kiss. I could taste his flavor and the chocolate mixing into one delectable medley. I was sure he could taste the cocoa within mine, his tongue licking a lovingly curious sample.

I slipped my arms around his neck, slowly propping his head closer to mine between the back of the recliner. My body flat on him, I became increasingly aware its reaction. I felt them becoming exceptionally more attentive while Harry's hands ran everywhere, rousing everything. So, when I lifted back up in sitting, my nipples were additionally apparent, protruding where they relaxed.

Harry lay back with that smug smirk on his face like he'd achieved special recognition from Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. I blushed, trying to hide them as if I really wanted to hide them, but really pushed them together with my upper arms to create a fuller bosom. Harry had his hands on my hips and squeezed them through the night slip. I tilted my head down to see Harry's firm grasp. I flicked my head back, swishing back the curls of brunette that always fell in front of my right eye.

I smiled, flush in my cheeks. This time I really hid them, cupping my hands on my breasts, placing my palms on their rounded curves completely out of view from Harry. I think Harry thought I was giving him a show, getting off. When I first began the hiding game, I palpitated, giving myself a softened squeeze. But, Harry was smart and realized when I settled that I meant to conceal rather than to paw.

He went to remove my hands, but I turned away, fidgeting from his fingers. He tried to tickle me out of my clutch, but failed when I didn't move my hands while the rest of me wriggled around. He tried to kiss me, thinking I'd lose myself in his passionate caress. I felt his fingers pry themselves against the supple flesh and my taut fingers. I swatted him away and leaned back up, releasing our kiss in a snigger.

He pouted, laying back on the recliner.

I made a face, too. My bottom lip stuck out, but couldn't resist laughter into a grin.

I had him.

He was mine.

I should have known Harry was craftier than I led him to be. Even while thinking one way, I could actually see the light bulb over his head with some brilliant scheme concocted. He moved on his bum forward until he inclined nearly at a diagonal. I had to crawl on my knees to get back on him. He started to bounce me from underneath and my eyes lit up, knowing this was him outsmarting me. He held me down on him by my hips and the only way I knew how to make him halt was to pull his hands away, and the only way to do that was to relieve my own.

I tried to fight this, but found myself failing. I felt the beginnings of a wet patch where my sex brushed against him. My thighs squeezed his and my hands gripped my breasts. My breaths started to pick up in pace, my hair lifting and falling to his steady bounce. I watched his eyes. I watched his face, his mouth, his smile.

Christ

He knew he was winning, and when I finally let out a moan, my eyes bright as ever, I removed my hands. Instantly, I grabbed his bicep muscles and hung on.

Less than a second after holding onto his arms he stopped altogether.

I gritted my teeth and smacked his chest.

He laughed.

He had won.

Damn it.

He squirmed back in his original position higher and pulled me along with him.

He began to roam my body, take his reward. I had my arms at my side, my hands lightly touching his thighs. He was slight as he brushed his hands, his palms running the course of flat abdomen and my ribs where he fingered the notches behind silk cloth. I closed my eyes and reopened them, his hands sliding over my breasts. His warmth was gentle.

I dipped my head back, the curls falling behind me. I felt his knead of the unyielding flesh, my breasts so secure in his hands. His fingers teased, and then tenderly pinched down on the protrusions. I let out a gasp, my eyes shut. I leaned my head forward, coming to, in time for Harry to release his clamp.

My hands went to my chest the moment I didn't feel him any longer. I watched me feel myself, my fingers running inside my cleavage, the material of my sleepwear against my breasts. I rubbed them, massaged them, and bent down and kissed Harry.

I felt his hands grab the brim of my slip and push it up, giving my bare arse a firm slap through the kiss. I hesitated and gasped, kissing him briefly before he led me back in my sitting position. He took the slip from underneath and had me raise my arms. Slowly he relieved me of the garment and threw it on the floor beneath us.

I grinned when our eyes locked after fixing the chaos that was my hair.

I had my hands on his chest while looking down at him from my perch.

There is something so…so extremely sexual about being naked next to him, alongside him, on him. He needn't be clothed or unclothed. Just being nude and Harry looking at me in that way…

It gave me chills.

"Absolutely stunning," he whispered to me.

He rubbed my sides, my back as he said this.

I pushed myself in my arch, dragging a finger in tracing the muscle of his chest.

He found my breasts again and gently cradled them in his palms.

I left his chest to place my hands upon his.

I tilted my head to one side slightly to allow the hair to fall from across my eye.

"These aren't too small for you?"

"All I need is a handful," he laughed through his nose and lifted from the recliner to meet my mouth. He kissed me, his hands still snug around my breast.

"Girls nowadays are into getting magically enhanced-"

He interrupted me with a, "Shut your mouth."

I stared at him, his stare remaining stationary on mine.

"I don't want to ever hear that you think you need to be `magical enhanced'," He lifted me, wrapping his arms around my back and pushed me into his body. He kissed me, and I kissed him hard.

Our noses meshed together, and when we let out a breath he ended with, "You're the most perfect woman to walk the face of the earth."

"I'm not perfect, Harry…," I glanced at him, but strayed from his stare.

He took me back, his hands leading my face to his. He gently held my chin, and gently caressed my lips. He made me peer directly into him as he said very carefully, and very sincere, "You are perfect."

"From here," his fingers brushed lightly my forehead, the hair I eagerly wanted from my eyes coming back to cover the right one when he disturbed the strands of my fringe.

His hands slipped over my throat, my shoulders, my arms and down to the lower reaches of my stomach, "To here-"

"To here," a hand ended above my heart.

I glanced down at his hand at my breasts, "But, my tits are s-"

"I love your tits," He gave my left a light smack, making me gasp, eyes full from the quick intensity. He smiled, watching how the firmness jiggled.

He gave my right one the same light smack and I gave his breast a slap, too. I giggled when he made a face of surprise. Of course, his didn't jiggle, and when I tapped the striking sound was sharper than the softened taps against mine.

He gripped my waist and squeezed, sliding his hands down to my hips where mine went.

His eyes went everywhere, all over me. He smiled, glancing up into my eyes, and then settled back to retrace what he'd taken in again. "You are truly blessed, natural, tight-"

He abruptly left a hip, his right hand, his palm feeling the slight indentation on my front from between my breasts leading towards my navel. He felt the feminine muscle beneath the breadth of satiny skin. He could visually see the muscle, especially on my abdomen where there was an oval teardrop shape, the point at my cleavage and rounding at my nether regions. The cut of my obliques were subtle, but apparent, flattening at my middle with the button the focal attention.

A retrace again down the middle of me made me sigh, my hand leaving the area of my hip intent to follow his. When I had slid passed my navel, feeling his fingers brush right over the brunette tuft contrived into a single line I hesitated and breathed out a sigh.

He pulled my hand away and held them back on my hips.

He had me sit back farther on my bum to take a peek at my pink, moist he knew as I did, wet on his evident tented manhood.

A low, throttled grunt produced in his throat, making no effort to hide how he needed to look at my pussy. He sat me back in hiding, giving him a much deserved gyrate of the hips. He grunted again and smiled.

"Damn," He said through rigid jaw and teeth. He gazed at me from below, right into those cinnamon circles which hadn't left his. "I swear to Merlin if you do anything to destroy your beautiful canvas, I will-you will have a severely disappointed fiance, husband."

I grinned, leaning down, removing my hands from my hips to wrap my arms around Harry's neck. I kissed him lightly, and then rough. I let my body relax on his, my hair about him, my breasts on his pectorals, my abdomen square with his. I felt his hands leave my hips and grab my bum, one hand on each buttock. He knew what he wanted, another effort of not shading an attempt. His fingers were along the crevice, walking them from one hole to the next where he could feel the dramatic shift in humidity.

I moaned through a smile, having to break from our kiss to let out pent-up breath. Leisurely he rubbed me, never entering, taunting me. I tried to kiss him, or start to kiss him, but let out another audible breath, a sigh, a laugh into his pretty jade green eyes as he knew he was making everything down below feel quite content.

"You've wet my shorts…," he smirked, our faces, our breaths together.

"I know, I'm terribly sor-" He made me gasp, slapping my bum hard and making me rise up from his strike.

He sniggered at my shocking reaction, the yelp I made, eyes lit. He began to rub where there had to have been a reddened print on my bum.

Reaching over, an idea shaped within my horny mind whilst attached to Harry's chest and I gathered part of the remains from the icing of the cake. Just enough for the tip of my finger, I wiped a smear of it along Harry's right nipple and, shaking my head to the side to keep the hair from my eyes, peered up at him while I licked the chocolate cream off.

The warmth of my slippery tongue erected Harry's little pink nipple. He groaned to my liking, to his liking. I smeared its partner a pectoral away with what was left on my finger and did the same, but after its lapping I gave him a bit of a suckle to end.

Mmm…

Chocolate plus Harry…

I bit my bottom lip, lifting from his chest to see him utterly taken by my action.

I was crazy about leaving him baffled, but in the best way possible.

I continued to feel him rub the smooth cheeks of my arse.

My hand dipped back in the chocolate icing to carry again a thimble's worth back.

He watched me apply it, this time on my left breast, my left hardened nipple.

I cupped the breast, making sure not to get remnants of chocolate elsewhere, and served my lover that piece of me.

Harry hungrily wrapped his mouth in its entirety around the areola, bringing my nipple and the surrounding soft flesh inside his lips. His fingers pushed into my buttocks. I felt his tongue flick, working the hard little nub over. I stuttered my breath, moaned, closed my eyes and smiled. He took his mouth away and left my breast shiny with his spit when I gazed downward. He eagerly waited by its twin, waiting for me to apply the rest and when I did he took that breast in his mouth, too.

I couldn't help but whimper. With each suckle from him, a wash of warmth pulsed. I had to close my eyes, cradling his head against me, intertwining my digits within that messy crow's nest. I had arched my back, pushing more of my breast in his mouth until he finally released me.

I had had enough-seeing Harry, feeling Harry between my legs twinge at every response from my frame.

I stuck my finger back in the icing and crawled backward on my knees. Harry watched me smugly, grinning wickedly too as I knelt in front of him. I spread his knees, tilting my head down to bite into the elastic band of his checkered boxers. Slowly, and with Harry's help, I peeled them off. The moment I knew he would spring, I stopped, teasing Harry so much for all his teases. I caressed his member through his shorts, his cylindrical shaft visibly hard. With his boxers back in my teeth, a hand helping to ease them down, I watched with a giggle as his rock leapt out and fell on his lower abdomen.

He gave me a celebratory pat on the head when I'd cleared him of the shorts, tossing them away to look at my fully naked Harry. I crawled on my knees right to the edge of the recliner, my breasts shown to Harry at this height. He took my hair and wrapped it around his hand to relieve me of it, to see my face, my actions, all things me. I leaned down, licked his thigh, the tip of my nose nudging his sack where I caressed how soft he was. Led by my nose, my nostrils took in that strong sexual scent oozing from the erection, smelling him as my lips kissed a line up that similarly cylindrical exposed urethra.

I had my eyes on him, his smile, how he rubbed the back of my head to tell me without words he loved what I was doing to him. He was beautiful, turned on, solid-I lightly nibbled at the shaft, not so much with my teeth but by the contact of my lips. He had both his hands in my hair, relaxed, by the time my mouth was at his tip. I got back up, rising to raise his dick from his stomach. I had him in my hand, my grip forming his circle. Gently I pulled down on his uncircumcised appendage until his fleshy pink coloured head unveiled.

A drop of clear liquid, I happily gave the tip of his member a lick, tasting the pre-ejaculate. He grunted at my tongue, and then groaned when I smeared the chocolate icing all over his swollen head and took him in my mouth. He always tasted good raw, but with chocolate it was…

I let out a "Mmm…," my id forming, taking over, my biological want of Harry being satisfied as I bobbed on him.

Who needed cake when I could have this?

I gave him a flash of smile, observing the "O" forming on his face while I'd slowly let me mouth drop around him. I couldn't take him all in, but he liked when I tried-and I delighted in seeing him go berserk. His legs twitched beside me and tensed when I pulled off him, a string of spit detaching from his shaft and fell upon the recliner between his thighs.

He gritted his teeth and leaned his head to the side to watch me pump. My hand was fixed tight around the shaft as I'd push down and pull up with speed.

My right breast, jiggling at a rate with my right hand, enticed Harry to lift forward and give the nipple a tiny tug. I let out a moan, his lips finding my mouth where he kissed me hard, his hands in the mess of my hair.

"You're such a good girl," he said breathlessly after our kiss; his mouth still beside mine, his face, his eyes on me.

I stopped jerking while he kissed me, and began again after our removal, asking sweetly at his rousing statement, "Am I Harry's good girl?"

"You are my good girl," He kissed me hard, answering, leaving me without breath. He patted my head. God, how I loved how he patted my head. "Such a good girl."

He kissed me again and wriggled his hands under my arms. I let go of him when he picked me straight off the floor. I thought he was going to take me somewhere, my legs entangling about his waist. Maybe the bedroom? The loo? The kitchen? But, he tossed me on the white leather sofa. He unwound my legs from his middle and held them tightly so the back of my calves, my thighs faced the vaulted ceiling. I laughed when I bounced, feeling Harry, and then seeing him catch me under my knees, pushing me further into the sofa.

I was at an angle with my head propped on the back of the sofa perpendicular to my torso which ran parallel with the cushions. He ripped his glasses from his ears and threw them aside, jerking me upward until his mouth hovered over my sex. My hands on his arms, I gasped when he met with my slit, ravaging, rubbing his face along me. My hands went from his arms to his head, yanking and holding onto those raven locks, feeling his tongue slither inside.

He put my legs on his shoulders to rest. Immediately they crisscrossed at the calves, tightening as I felt him engrossed within. I began to moan, and pant between moans. I'd shake my head from side to side and arch my back, bucking into him. I heard his slurping, and felt it. My ears fixed to the sound of suction relieving as he'd remove his mouth only to dive back in and push me further into the sofa.

He broke off in a rush, gazing up at my whimpering state, my hands all over him or at least the places I could touch. He smiled, his thumbs, his fingers holding me open where he watched me watch his tongue lightly lick the vibrant pink. My body lurched backward, my head twisting to the side and all my hair falling to the left. I gasped, letting out a moan, a yelp when his tongue flicked the button.

I dropped my head back, or as much as I could while he attacked my clitoris. I'd suck in a breath and hold it. Suck in another, and hold it into a moan from within my throat. I pulled at his hair, my fingers curled and crushing. I tightened my thighs and had his head captive in a vice for a moment until he stopped, my face dropping back forward and my eyes opening to squint.

I whimpered and pushed back into him, humping his face and seeing his mouth surrounding the hole. My mouth was open, but nothing came out. I let in some air, another gasp, and then a long, strong groan shook my throat as I dropped my head straight back again. I felt his hands on my breasts, his hands restrain them, clutching them in the pocket my arms created as I held his head down.

In one, elongated moan I cried softly the word, "Yes…"

Harry looked up at me, smirking, stopping his onslaught and impeding the driving pleasure he brought me.

"Yes…?" He imitated me, lowering his head but never took his green eyes from me. He caressed the mound above my sex.

I closed my eyes when he kissed me, turning my head to the right and then the left and whimpered, nodding my head.

He caressed my pussy, and then lightly kissed the inner part of the thigh that connected. He glanced up at me and asked quietly, "…Tell Harry what `Mione wants."

I inhaled and exhaled audibly, "You…"

I combed his finger betwixt my fingers.

"What was that?" He went across and caressed the other thigh, and then another brush of his warm lips against my sex.

I leaned my head back, sucking in a breath and let it out slowly.

Dropping my head back down, my eyes dilated from the sexual struggle, I kept my fiance within frame and tugged at his chaos. "You," I pronounced a bit louder.

He slapped the left cheek of my buttocks of which he now held and smirked with an ego, "What? I didn't quite hear you."

It was the intense arousal within me that shot out in a scream. It wasn't fair-I didn't want to play. I wanted to fuck.

"I want your face on my pussy-NOW!"

The normal, intelligent, rational Hermione came back suddenly when I realized first that I screamed this and second the words in which I screamed. I think I went to apologize, or something, loss for words when Harry pushed his face back into my slit and began his blitz of sexual aggression.

His tongue darted, easily moving in the dripping fluids. He lapped me up, licking, kissing, growling-eating, for a lack of a better term. He was hungry and I'd become his meal. I wanted to be his meal-I screamed out, cried his name, my eyes shut tight. He consumed me, no question, his mouth over the part of me that so longed for him. My legs began to ache, and I soon realized I hadn't moved them for the longest time. I thought to move them, only to feel Harry break away again but this time stand from where he had knelt between me.

My feet landed on the floor from his back. I hastily pulled them to the edge of the sofa, spread still, my hands diverting to my breasts to rub them as I saw Harry come back down on me. Though, he didn't use his face. He took a leg, my left one, and held it in his arms. I saw him jerk his erection, like a preparation for things to come, and bend down to tap its underside against my pussy. He pulled the skin back to push his swollen head along the slit and I fought hard to not climax which held so readily on the horizon.

Similar to my legs, he finally stopped his extremely terrible tease and split apart my lower lips. Sucking in a few rapid breathes, I felt him slide slowly halfway, pull out, and then push all the way to the base. My entire body bounced in accordance to his first thrust, taking in and holding a breath only to let it out in a drawn moan. My eyes shut, but reopened to look up at him. He lowered to kiss me, my head elevating to meet him from the sofa. His mouth sweet, I lingered my tongue against his as I felt him take up my right leg and hold it, too.

He started pushing into and pulling out. I had to hold onto his abdomen for support, for balance, his thrusts deepening and quickening after each previous push. I felt those abdominals surface while he worked me over, loving how they'd come to form when he'd fuck me like the veins in his arms.

My body teetered to his jolts, shaking and pushing me again and again into the cushions. I had to close my eyes, shut them, take in a deep breath and hold it. He began pummeling, and even though I wanted it, it put me at a standstill. Tilting my head back, moans drowned out any other noise. I arched out, giving Harry a nice look at my tits rocking to his rhythm. I knew he took advantage of the display, and in knowing turned me on more.

I fell back, my eyes opening from their shut. I looked between my legs, my thighs, and Harry's erection in a slather of my juice when he'd pull out. Harry, glancing from my own, watched me below as he felt my hands leave his stomach. I felt his hardness, his penis stretching me. I gathered both my hands and laid them on my outer labia so his pelvis would smack into my fingers.

Flipping his hair to the side to see better, he huffed, grunting when he'd smack into those fingers of mine. I smirked and huffed myself, my mouth forming an O-shape inside a moan. Gently, I pulled the outer labia and the inner labia apart, a struggling task for my index fingers to the tightness of my vagina. I showed Harry my pink, how he pulled at my inner lips when he'd fuck, even though he probably had mental picture after mental picture tucked away in his brain.

I had to have put Harry over the edge. I knew it when I had to take away my hands, Harry groaning, grunting, his animalistic lion persona appearing. His darkened mane shook with the rate of his thrusts, smacking harder, faster. He bent farther on me to the point where our pelvises touched. I breathed in a mash of hesitant breaths, sighs, and hastened whispers of his name. I'd suck in a breath, and suck in another, hanging onto Harry's arms his chest, his abdomen, wherever I could.

I came.

It was instant.

It was hard.

And, I screamed.

I could feel his arse and clung on, constricting further the girth of his circumference.

He slowed his pace down, signaling his oncoming pop.

His sack, his balls which had bashed against my anus now struck with lighter taps.

He grounded to a halt and pulled out of me, dropping my right leg to take hold of his swinging erection.

He only had to pump himself once for on the second pump, his hand grasped around the throb, I watched the bubble appear at his tip and then a string of white squirt across my stomach.

I moaned with him after each spurt shot.

I watched his balls twitch a final time, a streak of spunk landing on the hill of my left breast.

I left his arse to hug the sides of my breasts with my hands, pushing them together and seeing the splotches of Harry on my pale skin, a pool accumulating on the pubis of my mound. Inching my fingers around the supple flesh, I squeezed my breasts, feeling his orgasm sticky beneath. I held on as Harry stuck himself back in and thrust until he was spent, emptied.

He caressed the inner part of my calf, my leg still carried by his arm above me. I opened my eyes, his driving thrusts had made them close. I grinned when he kissed my leg, slowly allowing it to fall as he gradually let it go to meet the edge of the sofa like its other.

He laughed a little through his nose, smirking, seeing me and what he'd done.

He propped himself, his hands above my head to balance on the sofa without tumbling on me and kissed me softly.

I kissed him just as softly, clutching at my breasts as I did.

I licked my lips as Harry stood up, my eyes becoming attentive and aware of his erection subsiding to semi-hard.

My eyes flicked upwards, stirring to sit up, when I heard him say while he continued to look down at me, "I made a mess, didn't I?"

He laughed, but stopped when I'd taken my right hand from my right breast and curled my fingers at the base of his penis. I'd put my mouth back around him which made him stop. I smiled as I gave him a suck, his hands back in my hair. I pulled my mouth away to say in reply, eyes gazing up, "You certainly did," only to rewrap my warmth back around the head.

He moaned, and as I lowered my face down on him I felt his instinctive reaction. It wasn't rough, an easy reflex. I closed my eyes, my forehead to his abdomen, my hand back on my right breast and let him gently slide himself in and out of my mouth. I let my tongue be the plane that lubricated him, assisting in his gentleness. I made him stop by removing my right hand from my breast again and placing my palm open on his stomach. He minded me, like he always did, and I released from him but not without leaving suction from his shaft. My lips made a smacking sound at the end and I giggled, seeing his head angled, his mouth opened and in a grin.

He opened his eyes from close just in time to see me push my tightly gripped hand along his dick, the flat of my thumb underneath, to get that last drop from him. A white bead appeared from the tiny pink slit and I pinched it off with my thumb and index finger, placing his seed on my tongue and dropping back from my seat into the white leather.

I sniggered when he just watched me with that dumbfounded glaze, standing like a statue. He shook his head from the trance he'd taken, my feet kicking up so they settled back at the ledge of the sofa, knees inward and touching at their caps.

He kissed those knees, one and then the other, before slipping around my legs, taking my head by the chin and kissing me.

"Christ," he said with a ruffled tone. He peered into the dilation of brown following the lead of his jades. He breathed in, nostrils flaring, and said in another ruffled tone, "Christ."

He shook his head, eyes wide, gazing at me scrunched on the sofa now alongside him. He grunted and kissed my cheek, the side of my forehead, in my hair before saying, "Incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself," I chuckled, my knees swaying a tad, my figure leaving the sexual high however slowly. I didn't exactly want it to leave, and was glad that it was a gradual decent of aftersex sensitivity.

He shook his head again and laughed. He scratched the top of mine and I continued to gaze at him from the side. "Christ, you're fantastic."

He brought my forehead to his lips and sighed, "And mine."

"Yours," I answered. "I'm sorry for screaming at you earlier."

I guessed this was as better time as ever to seek apologies.

He just smiled at me and kissed my shoulder.

He got up and stretched, his own legs wobbly. I'm glad I didn't get up that moment for I would have fallen over, my legs jellied, too. I lay my head back against the sofa and closed my eyes, breathing in and out to calm whatever restlessness still lingered in my form. My hands clutched at my breasts, rubbing his come on my smooth skin and smiling as I pictured what just happened over and over in my mind.

"May I get a glass of water, please?" Quietly, I said this.

My mouth had grown parched, its lips drying.

I began to notice the coolness of the room from my light perspiration. The darkness outside really made the white of the flat stand out in contrast, almost blindly as I sat still dilated from our romp.

I felt a thud of weight back beside and saw Harry when I blinked. He'd come back with a towel and a glass of water with ice. I took the glass when he handed it to me, a bit of perspiration dripping down upon my nude tummy. I giggled at the lurch of my body when the cold collided with the remaining heat.

I sipped the chilled water so needed. I'd dropped my knees, allowing Harry to wipe me clean with the fluffy ivory cotton. He strolled over my curves, my neck, abdomen and thighs. I spread my legs and he wiped down the puddle he left which had leaked down below. He lightly rubbed my spot. I laid the glass down on the cushions, closed my eyes and tilted my head so it touched Harry's shoulder.

I kissed him when I could, a hand to his cheek, and sighed deeply into the euphoria that was Hermione and Harry.

{Ending Note: I've also taken special attention to Brit-terms. I'm trying.}

-->