Unofficial Portkey Archive

Musings by Golasgil Sindar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Musings

Golasgil Sindar

Slave Yule Ball

To Love, Honor and Obey…

(Just what could that part of the marriage vow mean to a witch and wizard?)

Harry and Hermione Potter, though only three others knew this, were lying on the Head Girl bed - naked. Harry ran his fingers over her sweat covered torso. She moaned and lifted slightly to push her breast firmly into his hand. He squeezed gently and asked, "Why don't you ever show off this gorgeous body?"

Hermione sighed and relaxed back onto the bed. "Harry, only you think I'm sexy."

He shifted quickly to straddle her, his face inches from hers. "You're wrong."

She looked up at him and gazed deeply into his eyes. Then she lifted her head and kissed him slowly. When she broke the kiss she sighed again, "No, it's just your heart talking love."

He looked angry for a moment then shook his head violently flinging the drops sweat about, some landing on Hermione below him.

She wiped his sweat from her face, "That's sexy, lover boy."

"I'm going to prove to you that you are the sexiest witch in this castle."

Her left eyebrow rose in question.

"I'm changing our costumes for the ball. Do that aura trick you showed me."

She closed her eyes for a moment then her magical aura became visible, it was golden, tinged with pink and fluctuated slowly as though currents in it made it move like the oceans around the globe. She opened her eyes and looked questioningly at him.

"Hold it, don't let it drop." She nodded and he put his hand between her legs and dipped his finger into her. She moaned as he brushed her clitoris and the field wavered violently but held. She bit her lower lip as he began working her to her third climax of the day.

"Keep that aura on. That's my sexy girl." He kept his fingers working between her legs and cupped her right breast with the other hand then sucked on her left nipple. He could tell she was struggling to maintain the aura as he had asked, it continued to shift violently but it was steadily becoming much brighter as she approached her climax.

Her aura was having a huge affect on him as well. It was drawing him to her in a very animalistic way. He wanted desperately to get back inside of her. Instead he slammed his Occlumency shields on full so he could control himself. He needed to keep his mind functional during this. She bucked up into his hand, so close now. "Keep the aura on, lock it in place, don't drop it. Come for me baby!"

She let out a snarling grunt and shuddered hard as she came. Her entire body went rigid as she fought to hold the aura against the waves of pleasure coursing through her mind and body.

Her aura was nearly blinding in the moment of her release, then immediately shifted to almost invisible. "Aura, Mine, keep it on!" He barked at her, she was still shuddering as he hadn't let up on her clitoris yet. The aura stabilized closer to the brightest it had been. Then he started slowing his fingers between her legs. Her eyes fluttered open, she grabbed his head and pulled him into a hard kiss. He was proud to see that she held the aura visible throughout the kiss.

Without his Occlumency shields he would have mounted her, so strong was the pull he started shifting over her but held himself.

She pulled back biting his lower lip as she did. "Quit torturing yourself. Fuck me!"

"Aura?"

"Let's find out husband."

He plunged back into her. She was so slick he went in up to the hilt without pause. He tried to hold his Occlumency shields but couldn't keep his concentration as they turned into near animals for the next thirty minutes. When they both finally came again and he collapsed onto her he realized that she had somehow held her aura visible. Then he fell asleep, with his head between her luscious breasts.

The first thing he noticed, well beside her nipple in front of his face, was she was still holding her aura. She was sleeping and the aura was clearly visible! He lifted his head and looked around the room. It was nearly dark outside and his stomach was getting desperate for something so he gently woke her.

She immediately smiled and stretched her lithe body. He almost pounced on her again, she looked so sexy stretched out laying on the bed, her hair in disarray.

"How did you keep your aura on? Even when you were sleeping?"

She finished stretching and lifted herself to sit beside him, aura still on. "I swore to love, honor and obey you. I took it as an order and forced my magic to maintain it until you order me to drop it." She shrugged, making her breasts rise and fall deliciously.

He pulled his eyes away from her swaying breasts to smile at her. "So until I order you to stop you will continue to glow? Excellent!" He rubbed his hands together.

"Now what are you planning? We need to start getting ready it's only two hours until the start of the ball."

The Cheshire cat had nothing on Harry's smile. "You will go to the ball as my sex slave!"

Her eyebrows rose alarmingly then dropped as she thought hard for a moment then asked, "So instead of waiting for the press to come up with some controversy, we are going to make our own?"

He nodded. "Your aura is not just a bright light, it pulls me to you on some very basic level. I bet every male student won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

She bit her lip. "But if we do this right everyone will think you have me under love potion or Imperious."

He shrugged, "What else is new? Didn't they think you had me under love potion in fourth year? I shall protect you, no one will touch you magically or physically but me."

Her eyes lit up and he knew she had agreed. She slid to her feet snatched her wand from the nightstand and twirled it into her hair muttering something. Her hair formed into an elegant French-braid which ended half-way down her back. The wand was tucked into the braid somewhere. She then adopted a blank expression. "What am I to wear Master?"

Her tone made him shiver. This was going to be the best night ever! He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to have married such a brilliant and beautiful woman.

The annual Yule ball began promptly at 8pm. The great hall was romantically lit by the floating candles. Headmistress McGonagall stood and addressed the audience, wondering briefly where her Head students were. "Good evening everyone and welcome to the Yule ball. We have once again managed to contract the Weird Sisters to perform tonight. They will appear shortly, we also have a large buffet and walk out into the gardens for when it becomes a bit too much inside. I expect everyone to be on their best behavior or you will be spending the rest of your holidays cleaning out the - Merlin!"

Everyone turned to look at the main doors, following the Headmistresses stunned gaze. Harry Potter was standing in the doorway dressed entirely in skin-tight black leather. He wore sunglasses and a trench coat along with his heavy dragon-hide boots. In his left hand he held a gold chain that went to a studded dragon-hide collar around Hermione's throat. He was radiating so much magical power that everyone within the hall took a step backwards.

He tugged on the leash and walked into the hall. Hermione came into full view. She was wearing a tiny black bikini, four inch stiletto heels and had studded-leather cuffs around her ankles and wrists. She walked calmly one pace behind him. Her wrists were fastened together behind her back and her aura was brilliantly displayed. Her body, which had become extremely well toned during their relentless combat practices, was almost entirely on display. Every man, and some women, took several paces towards her.

Ron Weasley expressed the majority of the male population when he said into the sudden silence. "Bloody Hell!"

That seemed to snap the Headmistress out of her trance. "Mister Potter what in Merlin's name are you doing with Miss Granger?"

Harry stopped, Hermione stopped immediately but stood expressionless. He removed his sun glasses and looked back at Hermione. He deliberately looked her up and down, an action mimicked by nearly every male in the hall. She continued to look only at him, perfectly calm. He turned back to the Headmistress and grinned wickedly. "Nothing at the moment ma'am. Now a few hours ago, well that's another story." He lifted his eyebrows suggestively.

Someone, he thought it was Pansy Parkinson yelled out, "He's got her under the Imperious!"

Several teachers started walking quickly towards them, wands drawn.

Harry laughed, his aura flared, and everyone stopped and grew silent. "Imperious? No. My sex slave is immune to that, her will is too strong. All of you know she threw off Voldemort's during the last battle when he tried to use her against me."

Professor Flitwick who was the closest faculty member gulped and said, "Sex slave?"

Harry tugged Hermione's leash and they walked over to the diminutive professor. "Yes, it is an interesting expression of trust and love. We shall have to discuss it some other time."

Daphne Greengrass spoke up from behind Professor Flitwick, "You mean she's doing this of her own free will?"

Harry looked her straight in the eye and answered very seriously, "Of course. I would never, under any circumstances, allow Hermione to come to harm, either emotional or physical."

Headmistress McGonagall spoke again from the podium, "Regardless, Mister Potter, this is entirely un-appropriate for public display!"

Harry looked Hermione over again carefully then turned back to the Headmistress a confused expression on his face. "I made her wear clothes. All the bits are covered. Or are you saying I should have her nude? I agree that sex slaves are not allowed to wear clothes, I got the smallest bit coverer I could manage though."

Again the hall was stunned into silence. Harry walked over to Neville Longbottom and his date Luna Lovegood. The crowd parted before him and Hermione walked along serenely behind him, she seemed immune to embarrassment though most of those in the room were envisioning her without the 'bit coverer.'

"Neville my friend. You are the most honest person I know. Can you give me your opinion on my slave's body?"

Neville turned as red as Ginny Weasley's hair and stuttered for a moment. "I.. Um I."

Harry held up his hand, "Just a moment Nev." Harry tugged Hermione in front of him and told her to spin slowly. She did so, continuing to look at Harry the entire time. "There Nev, or should I remove the bit-covers?"

Neville immediately said rather too loudly, "NO!" Then he got control of himself, "No that won't be necessary. Everyone can see she is stunningly beautiful."

Luna laughed.

Neville nervously ignored his girlfriend to ask Hermione, "Are you ok?"

Harry shook his head, "She won't answer you mate. She will only respond to my voice." He looked at Hermione, "How are you love?"

Hermione said, still in that emotionless tone, "Never better, Master."

Many of those close to them shivered at the raw power in her voice. Harry nodded and said, "See Neville, she is fine. How are you tonight Luna?"

The odd girl that Harry had come very close to dating at one point perked up and smiled. "Lovely Harry. I think Hermione has the right way to dress tonight. End preconceptions and boost her own self confidence." She pulled out her wand and transfigured her fuzzy-peach gown into a peach replica of Hermione's outfit. She handed the end of the leash to Neville and tucked her wand into his coat. She then spun, a little wobbly on the four inch heels and held her wrists out behind her for him to latch together. Her body was much softer than Hermione's but in a very pleasant way. Her skin was ghostly pale and her breasts strained against the tight bikini top.

Headmistress McGonagall said sternly from the podium, "I've had enough of this! You will release Miss Granger from your control!"

Neville was ignoring the Headmistress to do as his girlfriend requested and the click of the clasp binding her wrists together was loud in the silent hall.

Luna smiled at him and said. "I swear to obey Neville Longbottom's every order, so mote it be!" There was a brief flash of magic and Luna adopted a passive expression looking only at Neville.

Harry patted a very shocked Neville on the shoulder. "We'll need to discuss this in the morning but treat her well, she's like a sister to me."

Just then Ginny Weasley shoved her way through the crowd but a burst of Harry's magic stopped her short of grabbing Hermione. "So you're mister kinky now? Is this?" She pointed at Hermione, "what I had to do to get you to go to bed with me?"

Harry shook his head sadly, "You don't get it do you?"

Ginny shook her head violently. "I don't think ANYONE understands what is going on here!"

Luna suppressed a giggle, it came out as a hiccup. Hermione remained completely passive, not looking away from Harry.

Harry looked around the hall, taking in the stunned expressions of nearly every face present. Only Luna did not look at him and he suspected she was the only one beside himself and Hermione who did understand. Harry strode to the center of the dance floor, Hermione lithely striding behind him. He asked, "Is this not the sexiest woman you have ever seen?" Most of the men nodded, some of the women did as well.

"Now I ask you, what woman would trust me to bring her into the great hall and display her like a trophy?" He looked in Ginny's direction, "Would you Ginny?" She paled and looked at her feet. He turned to Parvati Patel, "Or you?"

Parvati let out an 'eep' and covered her chest with her hands.

Harry swept his arm around the hall, "No one?"

Ron coughed and took a half step forward drawing every eye, save Hermione and Luna's, to him. "Only Hermione mate, she went with you through hell and back. I bet she is dying to laugh her head off about all of this." He took another step forward, dragging Lavender Brown along with him. "Cracking body but I got my girl here."

Hermione did not look away from Harry but several people caught her smile for a moment then her expression went neutral once again.

Harry grinned at his best mate. "Right you are Ron. I suggested this to stop her thinking of herself as a mousy book worm, and all of you as well." He swept his gaze around the room again. His magic flaring stronger. Then he laughed, "The Marauders will never die." He tugged on Hermione's leash and said, "Come slave I don't think they can take any more of your presence."

Just as the pair neared the main doors Harry called out, "Hey Nev, you can use the Head Boy suite. I never do. Password is - Voldemort is dead!"

With a last glimpse of Hermione's barely covered ass they left the hall.

Neville, blushing brightly, tried to hurry after them but Luna was having a hard time with the heels so he had to slow down so she wouldn't fall. When they were also gone from the hall the Weird Sisters appeared on the stage and struck up a loud song to get everyone's attention.

When Harry and Hermione were once again in her suite he turned to her and removed the leash from the collar then walked behind her and unhooked her wrists. He then called out "Winky?"

The little house-elf appeared instantly. "Yes Master?"

Hermione smiled but remained silent.

Harry did a quick double take, but Winky was wearing her usual clothes. "Dinner please, something simple, but we're starving."

Winky snapped her fingers and a small table appeared. There were two large sandwiches and a bowl of strawberry's with cans of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. There were two large glasses of water, a pair of empty wine goblets and a bottle of wine sat chilling in a bucket of ice. She grinned at them and vanished.

Harry looked Hermione in the eyes. "Hermione Jane Potter, I release you. You may cease displaying your aura."

Her aura vanished and she immediately started laughing and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "Get those clothes off, I'm so horny I've got juices running down my leg."

He said the only thing he could, "Yes Mistress." And promptly complied with his wife's order.