Unofficial Portkey Archive

Musings by Golasgil Sindar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Musings

Golasgil Sindar

Fool 2 & 3

A/N: This is a continuation of Seel'vor's one shot FOOLS. If you have not read that yet I highly recommend you do so. It can be found in his "Collection of Harmonious One Shots." I read it and just couldn't get it out of my head, as I am sure is common with my fellow authors I just had to type the rampant plot bunny down! Originally I had no intention to post this but after I shared it with Seel'vor he encouraged me to do so. So, without further rambling, on with REVENGE!

Hermione stopped at the gargoyle and clutched her stomach. "The potion's kicking in. Winky!"

The little elf appeared instantly, Dobby was a heart-beat behind his mate. "Baby time mistress?"

Hermione nodded, "Yes, get me to Luna." She turned and kissed Harry hard. "I want that husband of mine dead within the hour. Your heir will be born by then and you had better be there."

"Yes my love." He nodded at Winky who apparated Hermione to the Maternity ward of St. Mungo's where Luna was waiting for her.

Harry turned to Dobby, "Ok my friend, let's go kill the bastard."

Dobby smiled evilly and took Harry's hand to transport him to Ron and Hermione's home, which actually belonged to Harry, Godric's Hollow.

Ron was lying on the couch snoring. He stank and there were dozens of butter-beer bottles lying all around him. Harry shook his head, the good for nothing bastard. He was glad he had obliviated his former friends memory of his only night with Hermione.

Harry silently cast an enervate on Ron. He had to hit him with a second one before Ron actually sat up. "Time to die you stupid fool."

Ron lurched to his feet, and clutched the chair to stand. "Oh, Hey Harry Mate. Fancy a Butter-beer? I'm sure I have more around here somewhere."

Obviously he was too drunk to understand the seriousness of the situation. Harry wanted to sober him up but he needed him drunk for the planned accident to be believed.

"Ron you're an ass who has been stealing from me since I met you on the train. You don't appreciate Hermione and for that you will die."

Ron stumbled backwards pulling his wand from his pocket.

Before Ron could manage to cast anything Harry hit him with a silent Imperius curse and Ron put away his wand and staggered out onto the porch and picked up his broom, he then launched himself into the sky, nearly straight up. Dobby touched Harry and they both went invisible, together they walked out on to the front porch, Ron was about two hundred feet up now and Harry had him start a tight spiral, still heading up wards.

Harry could easily manage such a move, he had on numerous occasions playing professional Quidditch, but Ron had never made any team and was a lazy arse anyway. Harry could feel him getting progressively dizzy, it was going to happen very soon. Then, at about four hundred feet, he suddenly slipped from the broom and began falling, continuing to spin. Harry canceled his Imperious and Ron began to scream, he was far too drunk and dizzy to get his wand out much less figure out something useful to do with it.

Seconds later, and about half a mile from the house Hermione hadn't slept in since the first night of her marriage, the screaming stopped as Ron plowed into the rocky earth at sufficient speed to kill even a wizard.

Harry asked Dobby for confirmation, "Dead?"

Dobby projected his mind to the crash site for a moment then shivered, "Yes Master."

"Sorry my friend, I didn't think you were going to go look." He picked up Dobby and gave his little friend a hug. "Erase any evidence of us and take us to Hermione."

A quick thought on Dobby's part and Harry's magical signature was erased from the room and Ron's remains then they vanished.

When they appeared they were again visible. Hermione was cursing, "Fucking Harry Bloody Potter!"

Fortunately for them the room was sealed and silenced, only Luna, Hermione's parents, and Winky were in the room.

He didn't think she had noticed him yet so he approached her with some trepidation. "I'm here Love."

"GET OVER HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!"

He came in spite of her anger and took her hands. She was sitting in the birthing chair, legs spread and Luna was already kneeling between them, looking much more serious than anyone would have expected her to ever be. Luna had recently become the youngest birthing specialist for St. Mungo's.

Hermione's parents each took hold of Harry's shoulders and held onto him while Hermione tried to break his hands.

Hermione was panting, and then Luna said, "Push."

Hermione bore down and grunted. Luna did something and the baby slid out into her hands, followed quickly by the remaining fluids and afterbirth.

Winky cleaned the baby off with a practiced gesture and Luna announced, "Boy, Lineage: Mother Hermione Potter, Father: Harry Potter."

The boy began crying and flailing around in Luna's arms. Hermione lay back and smiled, then pulled Harry down to a sloppy kiss before letting him go and getting a hug from her parents.

Harry took out his wand and severed the umbilical cord. Luna then wrapped the baby in a blanket and presented him to Hermione.

"Here he is sister, the Potter heir. What do you name this child?" The boy had a black mop of hair and Hermione's chocolate brown eyes.

Hermione was crying and caressing her son's cheek but answered, "James Sirius Potter."

Luna smiled and nodded in approval. "Duly noted and recorded." She then took out her wand and cast several diagnostic spells on young James. "Healthy as could be. Take it easy and no sex until I check you in a week."

Emma looked confused, "Is that it? She can go?"

Luna looked at Hermione's mother, "Yes, she's all cleaned out and though she will have contractions for a while as her uterus returns to normal size she shouldn't experience any more pain."

Harry hugged Luna, "Thank you for doing this for us."

Luna kissed his cheek, "I wouldn't miss my god-son's birth for anything. Now go home, I've got parchment work to do now."

Dobby and Winky quickly took them all to Grimmauld Place.

Hermione's smile vanished as soon as they landed in the family room. "Is the bastard dead?"

Harry nodded, "Very."

Hermione sighed, "Excellent."

Dan finally spoke, "So one down two to go?"

Hermione shook her head, "No, two down, only the bitch to go."

Her parents both looked relieved; they had all been worried about Dumbledore.

Hermione pulled her shirt off and experimentally placed James on her left nipple. She bit her lip as he did what he knew how to do. Harry was mesmerized as he watched their son suckle. Several minutes later Hermione looked up, her face went deadly again. "Bring me your other son, I've got another breast that needs a baby on it."

Harry looked at the clock, "It'll be two more hours before the potion kicks in and she goes into labor." Harry knelt beside her and kissed his son's cheek then stood and kissed Hermione.

He then apparated to his official home of Potter Manor, the home the bitch had insisted on living in because it was the most elaborate. Luna would be filing the parchments to certify Hermione's child as his heir. Once that was filed Ginny's could be born and she could die accidentally.

He found her, as usual, in front of the muggle television, watching some soap opera. She had become very lazy, a behavior he had encouraged as it disguised the fact that her heart had been weakened over the last eight months. He checked the tea beside her chair, it was empty, she had drunk the potion then.

She didn't bother to look up at him until a commercial came on. "Where have you been?"

He smiled his false smile, "Oh here and there. I went to visit Sirius's grave, today is the anniversary of his death you know."

"Oh, I had forgotten."

Yes I knew you would bitch. But he didn't let the thought show on his face, "No problem. You can go with me next year. I'm sure you wouldn't have liked the trip in your condition."

She rubbed her distended belly with one chubby hand. "I'm getting contractions, I think it will be very soon."

Harry clapped his hands, "Excellent."

She shushed him as the show came back on.

Merlin he wished he could just kill her where she sat! He hurried from the room before she noticed his scowl. Not that she would anyway. He went into his study and closed the door, finally able to relax he collapsed into his chair. Politically he was ready for today, well tomorrow actually. Today they had dealt with the majority of the consequences of the old man's manipulations. By tomorrow Harry would assume his seat on the Wizengamot, the seat he had signed over to Dumbledore a year ago.

He still wasn't sure what to do about the Black seat he would also re-acquire. The law said if he wanted to claim it he had to have a wife for each line. He felt under his shirt, the Elder wand was safely where he had stashed it from Dumbledore's office and prepared for the greatest acting job of his life.

He ached to be with Hermione and her parents right now but he had to be visible with Ginny as she gave birth and died, then he had to grieve for a while, hopefully holding his son. And finally he would make some excuse and take his other son home to his true wife.

He drifted off to sleep, visions of both baby's suckling on Hermione's engorged tits, dancing in his head.

Dobby woke him, "Time for the bitch master."

Harry launched himself across the room and out into the hall. Within ten seconds he had crossed the floor and was in the TV room. Ginny was clutching her stomach; he could smell that her water had broken. He didn't hesitate, he scooped her up and apparated to the lobby of St. Mungo's.

He staggered under her weight when he landed but managed to yell, "Help! My wife's having a baby!"

They ushered him into the maternity ward and some old bat of a healer was assigned to deliver the child. This was also part of the plan; Luna couldn't be implicated in this. She would be waiting with Dobby in case there was a problem with the baby and it needed her abilities.

The bitches' parents were summoned and arrived minutes before Ginny went into actual labor and began pushing. Her face was bright red during the whole thing and then just before she pushed the baby out he placed himself inside her mind.

Time to die bitch! You've used me for the last time. I'm going to take this baby and give it to Hermione to feed. She already has my heir on her breast now. He pushed her heart up another thirty beats a minute and felt it failing.

Ginny's only response was to try and stand, the effort involved finished pushing the baby out and burst the weakened walls of her heart. She slumped in the chair, already dying.

Harry pulled out of her failing mind and moved his attention to the baby hoping everyone in the room would ignore Ginny for the next thirty seconds so she would be beyond the point where she could be saved.

"It's a boy." Announced the old bat, she seemed to be having trouble keeping a hold of him as he squirmed around in her arms. She did manage to clean him off with her wand.

Harry severed the umbilical cord as he had with James two hours earlier and smiled at his second son. Just then Molly screamed, "MERLIN, GINNY!"

Harry spun, astonishment on his face, Ginny had turned purple. The baby started crying and the old bat thrust him into Harry's arms yelling, "Oh no!" She then ran from the room yelling "HELP."

Harry took the blanket on the side table and wrapped is second son into it. He looked into the boy's eyes, they were his green while his hair was red, whether that was his mother's genes or Ginny's he didn't care. "Good morning Remus Daniel Potter."

At the sound of his voice the boy grew silent.

Four Medi-witches and wizards ran into the room. Harry took one look at Ginny and knew she was beyond help. Molly and Arthur had already been casting healing and enervating charms on their daughter but they had done no good.

The bitch was dead! Harry was so happy he started crying. He was FREE!

Arthur noticed his tears and came to pat him on the shoulder. "Sorry Harry, it doesn't look like she's going to make it."

Harry just nodded, not trusting his voice. He had to stay long enough for confirmation and to get the parchment work started.

It took a full ten minutes for the chief Medi-Wizard to declare Ginny Potter deceased.

Harry let out a ragged breath in relief; everyone else took it for sorrow as he had planned.

Finally the old bat returned to begin the parchment work as they whisked Ginny's corpse away. Molly had collapsed into Arthur's arms and they staggered from the room.

"Mister Potter, with the mother deceased you may name the child. What name do you give this son?"

He appeared to give it some thought before he said, "Remus Daniel Potter."

She nodded, "Very well, Remus Daniel Potter. Lineage: Mother, Ginny Potter, deceased. Father: Harry Potter." She waved her wand over Remus quickly and smiled at him. "Quite a healthy lad. Let me get you some formula to take home with him."

Harry nodded and barely listened as the woman gave him a shrunken container of baby formula and bottles, as soon as he could he apparated to Grimmauld Place with his second son.

Hermione was sitting on the couch; her mother was beside her, holding James as he slept while her father was sitting by the fire reading the London Times.

Dobby, Winky, and Luna were sitting at the kitchen table on the far side of the room.

Hermione smiled when he arrived, Daniel and Luna both sprung to their feet. Everyone waited though for Luna to check the baby's health. "Heart's a little weak but I can fix that." She turned to Hermione, "He's hungry."

Hermione laughed, "Good. My right tit is bursting. Give him here Harry."

Harry knelt and placed his newest son in her arms. When he was working on relieving the pressure inside her she finally asked him, "Is the bitch gone?"

"Yes, her heart burst during the birth. I named him Remus Daniel."

Dan smiled proudly, "Thanks son."

Harry blushed at being called son, "You're welcome sir."

Dan patted his shoulder, "So how long until you can make my daughter your official wife in the magical world?"

"Tomorrow when news breaks of Dumbledore's death I'll start at Gringotts. Not sure when Ron's remains will be found. I assume someone will go to tell him Ginny died, so hopefully all of that news will also break." He shrugged, "Our child is already registered as my heir so it's going to come out quickly what we've been doing. I figure we can have a wizard wedding to match the muggle one we had a year ago within the next two months."

Hermione smiled wickedly, "Just long enough for me to get pregnant again."

-->