Unofficial Portkey Archive

Musings by Golasgil Sindar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Musings

Golasgil Sindar

This was in response to this challenge here.

http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=2941

3 Minutes in the closet.

Silly game...

She was pressed up against him as there was no room for them to stand apart. The door closed with a sudden finality that shocked Harry. It was completly dark and stifling. He thought he was over his fears, apparently he wasn't though.

She heard him whisper into the darkness "oh no, out... I need out." Quickly she pulled out her wand and whispered "lumos." The relief on his face was shockingly plane. His arms that had come up to touch the door settled on her shoulders.

He smiled at her "Thank you, you're a life saver."

She smiled back, "Anytime."

"What a coincidence that you picked my name out of all the rest of the guys."

She blushed a bit when she met his eyes, "Not really, I jinxed it so we would only choose each other."

Realization flashed across his face as he let out a sigh. "Good, I couldn't stand to be stuck in here with anyone else."

"Me either."

His hands slid down to her hips. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

"I believe it does."

They heard a shout from outside. "ONE MINUTE"

She sighed, "I wish they would just leave us alone like this. Three minutes is too quick."

He grinned mischeviously at her. "We have two choices, lock the door, or go somewhere else."

She returned his mischievous grin. "Mister Potter, I do believe you just asked me out?"

"Woah you are a smart one aren't you Miss Granger, I do believe you're correct."

She pointed her wand at the door "Coloportus." Then cast a silencing charm so they would not be interrupted by those outside.

"You know I have always loved how resourceful and decisive you are."

She looked at him shyly through her long lashes. "Is that all you've loved about me?"

His jovial expression suddenly disappeared, replaced by his serious one. Green eyes met chocolate brown, understanding flashed between them like so many times before. Barely able to get the words out he whispered. "No, in fact I can't think of anything I don't love about you. I need you with me, always."

Keeping her eyes locked with his, she put her lit wand on the shelf above his head and wrapped her hands behind his neck. "I swear to always be there when you need me, nothing will keep me from you're side."

She saw relief flash through his eyes and a smile returned to his mouth, inches from hers. "Will you be my girl?"

She leaned closer to him, her lips brushed his as she spoke. "Only if you kiss me."

He left no more room for talking. They both started out uncertain of just what to do. They were both quick learners and their kisses quickly became driven, as years of suppressed longing were unleashed. They found themselves needing more room than the confining closet.

Taking up her wand again, she pulled back, "Our room, Now!"

"Yes..." he teased her neck with kisses as she twisted to unlock the door.

Suddenly the door flew open to the immense shock of those assembled. The Head Boy and Girl looked very discheveled. They chose to ignore the hoots and cat-calls as they ran, hand-in-hand, up the stairs to their private rooms.

Ron gazed after them pondering, 'So all it took was ten minutes in a broom closet eh? Should have made them do this two years ago.'

~~~~~~
A/N: Been pondering this challenge for a while. Hope you all like it, I put this in seventh year obviously.

Gol