Unofficial Portkey Archive

Musings by Golasgil Sindar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Musings

Golasgil Sindar

This was inspired by a post mentioning sexual tension between H/Hr In their argument scene in OOTP. P731 US ed. http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=4048

Here follows my interpretation of that.

Alternate OOTP scene

"They're not normal dreams!" Harry shouted in her face, standing up and taking a step closer to her in turn. He wanted to shake her, "How d'you explain Ron's dad then, what was all that about, how come I knew what had happened to him?"

They were inches apart; she opened her mouth to point out how unlikely this all was when he grabbed her upper arms forcefully. She thought for a moment he was about to shake her violently. Instead he suddenly pulled her body against his and brought his mouth to hers. She had just opened her mouth to say something and suddenly it was filled with his tongue. Instantly her brain went into overdrive. WHAT! no this can't be happening YES! AT LAST! mfff. With that final whimper her logical side gave into her emotions. She brought her arms up and locked her fingers behind his head, twined with his hair. She felt his strong arms wrap protectively around her.

Ron stood there gaping at them for almost a full minute before he sank down hard into a chair.

She is kissing back, MERLIN! YES! Oh and she tastes wonderful, she is as delicious as she looked. He had closed his eyes as he kissed her, he couldn't bear to see her reaction if it had been negative. They communicated through touch, their mouths spoke without words to each other and they both understood just as they always did. 'Do you love me?' 'yes, yes' 'and you' 'yes YES' They stood there oblivious to the world around them.

Ron finally came to his senses and stood up. Sirius still needed rescuing didn't he? He shook Harry by the shoulder but he seemed not to notice anything. He tried Hermione but got the same response. "OY Hello!" he said shaking both of them roughly. "You can continue your shag session after we rescue Sirius."

They both turned and looked at him distractedly. Apparently they had both forgotten what they had all been talking about. Just then the classroom door opened and Ginny walked in followed by Luna.

"Oh I guess that answers that question at last. We recognized Harry's voice - what are you yelling about? Seems like the argument is over to me."

"Ginny! Close the door."

"Why are you yelling Ronald?"

…….