Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione's All That by harryherm84
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione's All That

harryherm84

A/N:

Wow, so this is an update long time coming. I can't believe I actually found time to get this done during finals week. I'm so happy to have a long story finally completed. This was my favorite story to write, and it's sad that it has to come to a close. Thanks to everyone out there who has reviewed, and I'm sure that I've lost a lot of readers, but the ones who stuck it out with me, thank you so very much! I hope you all enjoy the final chapter of Hermione's All That!

Disclaimer: Harry Potter=not mine!

Hermione's All That

Good Times

1 Week Later

"Harry, what are you doing?" Hermione said, as she walked up to Harry as he sat against a tree near the lake.

Harry looked up and smiled, but he didn't say anything. He just looked at Hermione as if she was going to disappear.

Hermione frowned. This wasn't like Harry. She sat down beside him and turned her head. "Is something wrong?" she asked concern evident in her voice.

Harry looked up from the ground to stare out at the lake. "It's just, I've been thinking…," Harry drifted off from the sentence.

"About?" Hermione questioned.

"About everything; you, me, this year, what happened last week. It all seems so unreal, you know," Harry stopped and looked over at Hermione. Hermione shook her head a bit, before reaching down and clasping Harry's hand into her own., Giving it a squeeze, she rested her head on his shoulders. After taking a long breath, Hermione began to speak.

"It is pretty weird, isn't it? But, I've always been the weird one, right?"

"Don't joke Hermione. I was being serious," Harry stated evenly.

"So was I," Hermione commented. She leaned up and looked at Harry. Harry slowly turned to look over at Hermione.

"Harry, through everything that has happened there isn't anything I would change. Fate brought us here, and I can't complain because I got you." Hermione smiled, which made Harry smile. "Have you spoken with Ron?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, he and his family are pretty broken up about Ginny. No one saw it coming. But, he said they realized that in the end it wasn't really the Ginny they all knew. It was someone evil that needed to be stopped," Harry explained.

Hermione nodded her head in agreement. "And at least Neville has been sent to Azkaban."

"Yeah, he should stay there for the rest of his life," Harry commented.

"And we survived a pretty big ordeal," Hermione said.

"But Hermione," Harry started to say before one of Hermione's fingers stopped him.

"No buts Harry. Let's just enjoy what we have in the present. No more regrets about the past or worries over the future. We'll face it when we get there." Hermione suddenly became serious. "Right now, we have something even more important to deal with."

Harry was confused over Hermione's sudden emotional change. He raised his eyebrows inquisitively.

"Close your eyes," Hermione said with a straight face.

Again, Harry was confused.

"Close them!" Hermione demanded.

Harry closed his eyes. He heard Hermione moving around, but he couldn't figure out what she was doing.

"Ok, open them!" Harry heard Hermione say.

Slowly, opening his eyes he was shocked to see no one there. Looking around, Hermione was no where in sight.

"Hermione?" Harry said, wondering aloud.

"I'm up here, silly!" Hermione's voice said.

Harry looked up and his eyes were about to bulge out of his head. There was Hermione, three feet above his head, on a broom. Well, to be fair, she was clinging for dear life to a broom above his head.

"Hermione, what are you…," Harry started to say when he suddenly took notice of the particular broom she was on. "My firebolt! Hermione, how?" Harry asked completely stunned.

"I had a few debts to pay back," Hermione admitted before lowering herself back to the ground. "It didn't take too much to get it back from Draco. I just had to help him make things right with Jessica. It's so weird to think of Draco in a serious relationship!" Hermione said, laughing to herself.


Harry stared at her before hugging her tightly. "You're so amazing. I love you so much!"

Hermione smiled before pulling away. "I love you too," Hermione said. She gave Harry a quick peck on the lips.

"I have something for you too, actually," Harry said before pulling a package out of his pocket.

"What's this?" Hermione asked, looking at the box curiously.

"Your Christmas present," Harry stated before handing her the box.

Hermione took it slowly, and then began unwrapping it. What she saw inside made her gasp. There, with gold trimmings and a solid blue cover, was a book. On the front it read "Hermione Granger: An Anthology Collection".

Hermione pulled it open slowly, and when she began looking through it she realized that it was her poems written inside. Tears began to come to Hermione's eyes as she scanned the pages. She looked up to Harry and said, "Harry…"

"I took your poems and had them published in a book for you. You don't mind, do you? I just thought they were so good and you should have them preserved," Harry said, watching Hermione closely.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you so much!" Hermione said before wrapping her arms around Harry's neck and giving him a long kiss on the lips.

When they broke free, Hermione was reminded of something. "Oh, I have something else to show you."

"Something else?" Harry asked, wondering what else Hermione could have for him.

Hermione reached into her robes and pulled out a copy of the day's edition of The Daily Prophet.

"Look at this," Hermione said before handing the paper to Harry.

Harry unfolded it and began laughing at the cover. On it were the words "Cho Chang: Perfect or Pathetic". Underneath was a picture of Cho paying someone for a huge hamburger and then stuffing her face with it.

"This is great! Has she seen it yet?" Harry asked. Hermione joined in laughing.

"She should be seeing it right about…," Hermione started to say when a loud screech was heard from the dormitories. "…now."

Harry and Hermione started rolling with laughter. After they calmed down a bit, Hermione turned to Harry.

"So, you big stud, you gonna give me a ride on your broomstick anytime soon?" Hermione said seductively.

"Hermione!" Harry uttered.

Hermione just started laughing. "I've been hanging around Ron too much lately."

"What have we done to you?" Harry asked before grabbing Hermione and putting them both on the broom before shooting into the sky.

Hermione gripped Harry tightly. "Not so fast!" Hermione shouted, before bursting into giggles.

Harry laughed before slowing down a bit. "Only for you," Harry said before looking back at Hermione. Hermione smiled widely, love filling her eyes. And at that moment, the world seemed to be non-existent. It was just the two of them, the sky, and the love they both felt for each other.

Little did they know that both were thinking the same thing: that they hoped that life would stay as it was at the moment.

Too bad life didn't see it that way…

THE END!

Alright, that is the end. But, please review below and let me know what you thought about the story as a whole. Thanks again!!!


-->