Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Final Moon by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Final Moon

RowlingIdol

Epilogue

Mr. and Mrs. Longbottom were living in a brand new house with their son Neville and his fiancé Nellie. Neville and Nellie agreed not to tell Neville's parents that the baby wasn't Neville's. They didn't want to trouble them with Voldemort anymore. Nellie was planning on still going back to Hogwarts to finish Magic School. Mrs. Longbottom agreed to take care of Timothy while Nellie went to school. Mr. Longbottom was going back to work, but not as an Auror. It was too risky to keep the position again. Neville was thinking of taking a position at the Ministry of Magic too, or studying Herbology more so he might be a teacher at Hogwarts when Professor Sprout either died or retired. Timothy was a blonde baby with dark eyes. His father's eyes. The blonde hair convinced Neville's parents that it was his baby. But as Tim would grow older, his hair would get darker. Nellie and Neville made a pact that they would raise him to know Neville as his father and not tell him who his father was. He would have no relation to Dark Arts at all. Nellie began receiving letters from Sirius, telling her all about her family and what they had been like. She kept all the letters. Harry sent her some pictures from his photo album. She framed them and kept them in her and Neville's room in their house.

**************************

To read about what happened to Ron, Leila, Ginny, and Draco (Ginny and Draco especially), read 'Angel Kisses'. The epilogue story about the 4 listed characters after 'Harry Potter and the Final Moon'.

To read about what happened to Harry and Hermione, read `Don't Forget To Floss'.

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed the story. I had a fun time writing it.

DEDICATED TO ALL THE TRUE HARRY POTTER FANS ALL AROUND THE ENTIRE WORLD


-->