Unofficial Portkey Archive

Can Love survive it all? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Can Love survive it all?

Rid

a/n: Thank-you to everyone who keeps on reviewing. Precious thanks to fallenwitch for beta reading the story.

"Richard, wasn't Ginny supposed to meet you here today?" asked Ron, as he put The Daily Prophet down.


"Oh yeah! I wonder where she is?" said Richard, stuffing food into his mouth.


"Richard, I have been meaning to tell you this. I think Ginny was uncomfortable with Draco Malfoy's presence at the engagement," said Ron, looking at Richard seriously.


"She was ?" asked Richard turning around to face his brother-in-law . "Well, I couldn't just tell him not to come. I've been involved in business with him," replied Richard, finally looking up at Ron.

"Yes, that's all very well. All I'm asking you to do is speak to her. She has been hurt badly in the past and maybe there's something bothering her now," said Ron, taking a sip of water.


"I will," said Richard thoughtfully.

@@@@@@@@@@@@


"So, where do we go from here?" asked Draco.


Ginny looked up at him with tear filled eyes and replied, "You've made sure we can't go anywhere near to London considering I can't Apparate".

"How did you know that?" asked Draco.


"You think I have been standing here for so long, not having tried it atleast a million times?" asked Ginny, still a little shook up.


"So-" said Draco, blushing scarlet, "Will you give me a chance?" he asked.

"What chance?"


"A chance at winning you back. Winning back all those years I lost out on?" he asked.


"Draco, I don't know whether I will be able to love you again the same way I did. I don't know whether you can win my trust back so easily. Besides, all your good intentions aside, I am engaged to another man," said Ginny seriously.


"Could you let me try? I haven't gotten a fair chance, and I think I deserve one," he said.


"I thinkā€¦ well, I'll try," she said uncertainly.

"Ok, let's say we make a deal. You give me five days, for the five years I lost out on, and in that time I'll prove to you that I love you," he said, his confidence coming straight back.


"I've been hurt in the past. But I guess you have been too, so that seems like a fair enough offer," she said.


"But there is a small catch. You won't try to run away during these five days," he said.


"Where will I go to, Nepal?" she asked.

"Where is that?" he asked, bewildered.

"Never mind," replied Ginny.

a/n: Now leave me remarks.


-->