Unofficial Portkey Archive

Can Love survive it all? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Can Love survive it all?

Rid

Disclaimer-I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters below, they all belong to Warner Brothers and the great J K Rowling.

A/n- Thanks for all the wonderful reviews. I'm glad that so many people have liked the story so far. Here's a quick update for all my wonderful reviewers. I love all of you.

He still remembered the months he had stalked her.

He had almost terrified her out of visiting the library ever again.

Or the bathroom!

Wherever she went, he was bound to follow her. Just like Mary and her little lamb.

And after that fateful day, the day he literally heard her heart break, he wandered the hallways aimlessly, searching in vain for her.

Now he stood behind a pillar watching her snuggle closer to Richard, and all he could do was scowl and frown.

She could have been his. She should have been his.

But she wasn't.

Jealousy was surging through his veins, and he would have paid any amount of money to be the one she was with at the moment.

Draco Malfoy watched her from the corner of his eye, studying her every move. The girl he had come to love had grown from a young, fiery, and impish girl into a fine and beautiful woman.

It was killing him by the second as he watched Ginny mutter something funny to her fiance and the indulgent look he gave her as he laughed. He felt like his heart was thrashing into pieces, and if allowed, he would have cried out of sorrow and pain. But the Malfoy's knew better. They didn't give up and cry; they fought every situation.

He never expected there would come a time when he would envy another wizard. Since the time he was an infant, he had everything he wanted.

Except her.

That man, Richard Anthony, was with the girl he loved. She was going to marry him, and his chest felt heavy when that realization hit him. He tried to convince himself that it was all a lie, but he failed. He knew very well that it was the truth ,and that Ginny Weasley hated him and was somehow in love with Richard.

Draco stood there, still peering around the pillar, observing the lovely couple. He felt jealous and angry at Richard for being the man who replaced him in Ginny's life. He hated him for being perfect for Ginny. He hated him for being able to love her.

With that, he stepped back and turned around.

Ginny would never love him again. She would never give him another chance. She said this when she had regained consciousness and ran out on him. If only he could get her to listen to him, they might still have a chance.



a/n-Thanks for reading, now review.


-->