Unofficial Portkey Archive

Kissing Ginevra Weasley by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Kissing Ginevra Weasley

gypsybaby21

Chapter ten:

The appreciative gleam in the other woman's eyes as she scanned down the length of Ginny's body was unexpected.

"Gin-ny," the woman repeated, her gaze continuing down with a raised eyebrow. Her gaze paused at Ginny's chest and the woman's lips parted. She licked her lips when she got to Ginny's hips and she forgot to breathe when the wind from outside ruffled Ginny's skirt, exposing her upper thighs.

Ginny cleared her throat and rubbed her hands over her bare shoulders. "You know, if you were a guy I might consider punching you."

The woman's eyes snapped up with surprise. Her cheeks flushed. "Sorry. I just didn't expect-um-" when her hands cupped the air as if she were holding Ginny's breasts Ginny scoffed and folded her arms across her chest. "Ginny," the female began again. "Wow," her gaze started dropping again, "you are very, very-" The female stopped entirely this time and lifted her scowling puzzled gaze back to Ginny's face. "Hey, do I know you? You look awfully familiar."

Okay. Not something she expected after being sexually molested through ogling, but fine. She'd play that game.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I first saw you, well aside from the fact that your dress suit looks just like mine, the one I have at home in my palace. I'll bet we even shop at the same stores," Ginny said with a little more sarcasm than she anticipated.

The female noticed it too. She responded with a raised eyebrow, curving lips, and a shrug. "I'm not judging you on your financial status, I'd appreciate the same."

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Cause what's to judge? It's very clear your expensive taste with your legs for days…" Ginny stopped, her eyes widening slightly at her slip up.

She'd been staring at the woman's legs and now everyone knew. Ginny dropped her chin into her shoulder.

"You like my legs, huh?" the woman asked, sounding happier than Ginny would've liked. "Well I like everything on you and you can barely tell your outfit is second hand, so-"

Ginny's mouth dropped in outrage. She held her hand up, stopping the woman in mid-sentence. "I am leaving."

"No, wait! Please, I'm sorry, but you're the one who mentioned it."

"How could I not? You practically ooze money and superiority."

"Ginny, can I call you that?"

Ginny nodded without thinking.

"Well then, Ginny, you assumed that I was looking for someone like myself? And I'm not. That stuff doesn't matter to me. I'd like it to not matter to you too. When I agreed to meet you, I wasn't agreeing to exchange check book information. I wanted to meet you."

It was a good answer, Ginny would give her that. It was enough to keep Ginny from walking away at least. She felt the need to punch herself for being so rude too. Clearly, she had jumped to conclusions. "You didn't give me your name when I contacted you, may I have it please?" Ginny asked in a sort of peace offering.

The woman looked pleased and took a tentative step closer, offering Ginny a smile. She was approaching Ginny like a wild animal that was about ready to run and she wasn't wrong. Ginny had no choice, but to give the woman another point for good instincts. "Pansy."

"Pansy? Well that's a funny name," Ginny said without thinking. Her eyes widened and she smacked a hand against her mouth. "I mean-"

The woman smiled, taking another step towards Ginny. "It's fine. My initials are P.P. if you want another laugh."

Ginny snorted and was instantly mortified at the sound. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have laughed, but I am curious, what is your last name?"

"Parkinson."

Ginny blinked rapidly. What are the odds? She shook her head. No way. It couldn't be. "P-Pansy Parkinson?" Ginny asked, needing to be sure she heard correctly.

Pansy smirked and gave a nod. It was the smirk that did it. Recognition flooded in and a coughing attack exploded from her chest. Ginny should have known. She should've known.

Pansy quickly came forward, pounding heartily against her back. Ginny tried to ward her off, but nothing seemed to keep her away. Even when she managed to catch gulps of air, she noticed Pansy's hand lingering on her back, rubbing tenderly up and down.

Was she copping a feel? Ginny quickly shook the thought away. Of course not.

"Pansy Parkinson?" Ginny repeated.

Pansy nodded, giving Ginny a hesitant smile as continued to run her hand up and down Ginny's back. Trying to not look suspicious, she pulled away from Pansy, nodding at the ground. "This was definitely a mistake," Ginny managed through bursts of air.

Pansy frowned and Ginny couldn't help but wonder if her pink lips felt as soft as they looked. Sex deprivation was messing with her mind for sure if she was thinking of another woman's lips. "Why did you come then?" Pansy asked.

The question successfully stopped Ginny and she turned around. It was something she'd asked herself too. "Well, lately, I've been trying to be a little less me but, well, I'm still me," Ginny said, feeling her face burn and for the first time since Hogwarts she wished she wasn't a pale, freckle faced redhead.

"Look, Ginny," Pansy paused and a light sparked in her eyes as it dawned on her. "Ginny Weasley, right? See, it doesn't bother me who you are. I recognized you the minute I got you to turn around and talk to me. There aren't a lot of female red heads who used to play Quidditch around here." She stopped talking and looked Ginny up and down again.

"Wow," Pansy said, before she cleared her throat, "I never really noticed how thick and red your hair is."

"I'm sure it's not my hair you've been admiring," Ginny mumbled.

Pansy chuckled and bowed her head, nodding. "You're right. I am sorry about that. It's amazing," Pansy pause, looking flustered. "I mean you're hair that is-it's brilliant really." Pansy rambled and reached forward as if to run her fingers through Ginny's hair, but reconsidered it at the last minute, and pulled away. "So, I get it, but you're here and I'm here, and we should have a drink and maybe a meal? It is close-ish to supper time, um," Ginny watched as Pansy cringed, "we could catch up?"

Ginny cocked her head to the side, curiously staring at Pansy. She could ignore the fact that wasn't anywhere close to supper, but the idea that they needed to catch up was too much. "Catch up on what? We were never friends." It was harsh, but it didn't change the fact that it was a very true statement.

Pansy gave her a small sheepish smile, her teeth sinking into her full bottom lip as she shrugged one shoulder. "I guess we should start there then."

"Why?"

She put her hands on her hips to answer, clearly upset now. "Because you answered my ad, I took the time to write it, you took the time to respond," she snapped, though her angry voice was actually soft and almost cute. "I'm pleasantly surprised I managed to get someone that looks like you and that you're also a rather intelligent witch. The fact that we have even a little bit of history together makes me curious. So are you going to waste my time? I really hate that."

Ginny raised an eyebrow and backed away slightly, raising a hand in gesture towards the woma. "Pansy, can I call you Pansy?"

She nodded.

"Thank you. I should have mentioned this in the owl and I'm sorry I didn't, but you should really know that this isn't me," Ginny explained with a laugh, motioning her hands towards her body.

Pansy frowned, shifting from slight anger to mild confusion quickly. "It's not?"

Ginny shook her head. "No, I'm really sorry," she said giving Pansy an apologetic look as she started to leave.

Pansy held up a finger, pausing Ginny from turning around, before asking her next question. "Which part of it?"

Ginny paused and glanced up at her. "What?"

"Which part of it isn't you?"

"All of it." Ginny put the finality in the statement, hoping Pansy would understand, as she turned to leave again.

The following quotes are from the movie that inspired this story Kissing Jessica Stein:

"We'll lately I've been trying to be a little less me, but well, I'm still me."

"Thank you. I should have mentioned this in the owl and I'm sorry I didn't, but you should really know that this isn't me."

"I just find a lot of different things sexy." "Oh. I don't."

"Wait, what? I thought you were, um-that you, so you've tried, er-you've dated men?"

"Which part of it isn't you?"

The date is very similar to the one in the movie as well. If I missed any quotes I used from the movie, let me know! And if you haven't seen the movie you should if only because Scott Cohen's in it.

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->