Unofficial Portkey Archive

Kissing Ginevra Weasley by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Kissing Ginevra Weasley

gypsybaby21

Chapter Eight:

Draco sighed with longing while he watched her hips sway side-to-side as she walked up the sidewalk to her home. Something had happened tonight, something he was almost afraid to think. She'd felt desire for him. She'd wanted him in that restaurant and it had confused her. That was as far as he'd let himself go though. Too long he'd hopped for a reaction like that, he wasn't about to over analyze it now without more evidence.

He planned on telling her eventually, how he felt about her. He'd almost done it tonight during that last silence, but then he noticed that female-seeking-female in her knock-off hand bag and his heart sank. He knew Ginny better than almost anyone. He'd watched her in school, admiring her strength and bravery, the way she dealt with everyone forgetting her. Or at least that's how she'd viewed, but Draco knew better, because Ginny was the most unforgettable person he'd ever met.

Her spitfire personality, her gorgeous body, and her pixie shaped face haunted his dreams for years. The first time it had happened was when she'd Bat-Boogey hexed him. That was the night he'd woken up and given himself the best self-produced orgasm of his life. He'd give the better half of his soul to be between her legs, to have her thighs clenching around his head, pulling him into her. She was the type of woman he would beg to go down on.

It sickened him sometimes, the things he was willing to do for her yet she didn't even notice. Like that large raise when she found out her boyfriend was dating her ex-boyfriend. Merlin, she had him wrapped around her finger and all she had to do was give the go ahead to light her world on fire, but she was so damned stubborn.

"Someday." He whispered the promise into the night as he watched her shooing him away before she shut the front door.

--------------------------------------------

Ginny moaned happily, sliding her cotton nightshirt over her freshly bathed body before heading towards the bed. She was so tired, not sure if it had been from the horrendous date, or being with Malfoy, but all she wanted to do was curl up under her toasty warm blankets and sleep. Unfortunately, when she finally did get into that slightly cooler than she wanted bed, all she could see was Malfoy.

The previous thoughts she'd entertained in the restaurant when she first had seen him crossed her mind again. She swallowed, tentatively dropping her hand against her stomach, feeling the burn spread through her lower half as his face filled her mind. She exhaled, clenching the fabric of her nightgown as her eyelids drifted shut. Remembering the feel of his breathe against her cheek as he'd caged her between his arms, she slowly shifted the white cotton material up.

Ginny bit her bottom lip and dropped her shoulder as she slipped her hand under her satin knickers. She released a soft anticipatory moan as her cool hand settled against her pubic bone. Sliding her hand down she knew she wasn't going to last long as image after image of his stupid sexy face flashed behind her eyelids.

Knock, knock.

She jerked her hand out and sat up, flustered at the interruption.

"Ginny, dear?"

Her mouth dropped open in mortification as she looked at the door, where just beyond her mum stood. Could her life get any worse? "Yes Mum?" Her voice was hoarse and her face flamed. The flush was spreading to her neck and chest and she only hoped she'd be able to forget this dreaded night.

"How was your date dear?"

"Unsuccessful."

There was a mock disappointed sigh, but Ginny knew what was coming next. "There's always Harry." Molly offered so happily it made Ginny feel guilty for rolling her eyes.

"Mum, we tried. It didn't work."

"I know, but…"

Ginny tried to control the anger in her voice and luckily managed to change it to exasperation. "Mum, please. I'm really tired. I've had a long night."

"Fine. Sweet dreams my love."

"I love you too," she said, giving a smile to the door even though Molly couldn't see it.

Ginny held in her excited squeal and hurriedly shifted back down underneath the covers, anticipating the feel of what was to come. This time she didn't take her time pushing her hand underneath her knickers, but just as she was about to start…

Knock, knock.

"Mum!"

"Not Mum. Ron!"

Fuck!

Knock, knock, knock.

"Are you gonna let me in?" He called impatiently through the door.

"What do you want, Ron?"

"I've gotta talk to you about something. It's about Luna. You know, Luna Lovegood. It's really important Ginny."

He said it like she didn't know who his girlfriend was.

She let out a frustrated scream and yanked the blankets over her head. "Just kill me now." She mumbled into the white sheets before reaching over towards her night stand and grabbing her wand to unlock the door. "It's open."

She scowled as Ron came in and shut the door. It was official. Her family members were cock blockers. Well, technically pussy blockers. She growled at thought. She just wanted a bloody orgasm so she wouldn't look at Malfoy differently tomorrow. But when Ron sat down, she knew this would be awhile from the serious look on his face.

It's going to be a long day at work tomorrow.

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->