Unofficial Portkey Archive

Kissing Ginevra Weasley by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Kissing Ginevra Weasley

gypsybaby21

Marinka is a fabulous person for betaing this chapter! *_-

Chapter Five:

Great, this was great! Now all she needed was vintage robot porn and she'd be set.

Another date from hell, that really shouldn't be called a date. The technological driven geek in front of her had an estranged passion for vintage, robots, and family. He was already talking of how perfect she was for him, on how many children they should adopt. Had they been dating for a few years it would've been okay. It was another first date for the records. Number ten, in the book she was going to write, was: Talk of spawning children is unacceptable first date conversation material.

Snickering at her thoughts, she bit her lip and leaned her elbows against the wooden table top, pretending to feign interest, until she heard adoption. She promptly interrupted him, not sure if she'd managed to follow as well as she'd thought. "I'm sorry, what?"

He then proceeded to explain, with underhanded compliments included, why they should adopt kids. He couldn't possibly allow her slammin' body to become stretched, fat, and ugly, besides, he already had to deal with her massive amount of freckles… the absolute horror! Ginny was two seconds away from sticking her foot die-rectly up his arse.

Die-rectly.

Her eyes crossed as he continued on about how disgusting pregnant women were and when she attempted to cut him off, he simply ignored the hand she'd raised. If only her mum was with them now.

Doing the only thing she could think of, she slammed her hands on the table. "…and then we can adopt a junkie!" Ginny cried out with happy exaggeration. His insane rant about what her life was going to be like with him promptly ending.

Her mouth lifted at one corner in satisfaction and to hide it she reached for her wine glass, wrapping her index finger and thumb around the stem, circling the red bubbling liquid at the base of the cup before bringing it to her nose, inhaling the sweet smell before placing the cool glass against her lips.

"Would you lower your voice?" he asked, sounding truly horrified.

Ginny paused before taking a sip and raised an eyebrow as she lifted her gaze. He not only sounded horrified, he looked it.

Wait a bloody second…

"You're embarrassing me! Ginny, I am talking about our future here and if you aren't going to take it more seriously, then I'm afraid you'll just have to leave." Michael growled, his greasy pimpled face starting to show a slow flush of red at his increasing anger.

Oh hell no.

Her chest burned with brewing anger. If she hadn't known better she would've chalked it up as heartburn, but she was safely planted in reality. And she was livid. While she placed her drink back onto the surface of the table she'd been pushing her chair back. The legs of the metal chair screeched along the glossy black tile of the floor and when she went to stand it almost flipped backwards from the force she exerted.

How had she found the douche of all douche bags? He was worse than that jobless accountant. Though how you can be an accountant and be jobless was beyond her.

"You're embarrassing yourself!" Her voice was sharp and clear, but an unintentional growl escaped her throat as she continued. "This date is so over."

Grabbing her black sparkling clutch she turned swiftly, only to knock her nose into the muscular chest of man in a long, rich gray robe with intricately sown detailing, and loafers that oozed money. Clearly this guy had it.

Ginny grunted, catching herself on the table as she bounced off that well defined chest. "Oh, excuse me-" She started, slowly lifting her eyes.

"Did someone call for a knight in shining armor?"

Her gaze faltered on his lips as he spoke. He was so close to her that she could smell the sweet Mascato and chocolate on his breath. She cocked her head to the side as she focused on those utterly perfect peach pale lips. She wanted to suck them into her mouth, nibble them until that peach color turned red. Her face was no longer flushed red with anger, but a surprising need that burned through her stomach to her groin.

She lifted her hand, fanning her face as she continued her mild sexual fantasy that started with her biting that lower lip and ended with some gentle sucking between his legs. Ginny released a bout of breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding when her eyes met his. Gray. His eyes were gray and suddenly her knees were weak, but luckily she was still leaning against the sturdy table behind her.

"Um, Ginny?"

She scowled as the voice invaded her, pulling her attention. Don't bother me! I'm having a sexual fantasy. Her thoughts were pleading as she reached a hand forward to touch his chest. She'd never acted this way before and had she been conscious of her movements she would've been mortified.

One of his large hands came forward and grabbed hers tightly, stopping her movement, but it was only when an amused chuckle vibrated his chest that she totally stiffened with realization. In that instant she didn't know what angered her more, the fact that she would go home and masturbate to thoughts of Draco Malfoy or that the thought itself wasn't enough to stop her.

She sniffed and angled her chin upward, furious that her heart was beating so rapidly. "Malfoy, what are you doing here?"

"Letting you feel me up apparently. I hadn't realized I did it for you that way," he said with a smile playing at the corner of his mouth.

Oooh. She could just spit. She wanted to scream and stomp with outrage. No, what she really wanted was a time turner. How could she have reacted that way to-to-to him!

He raised an eyebrow challenging her to say differently. But Merlin, she couldn't. It'd been so obvious.

"Excuse me, sir? My date-"

Ginny raised her hand and sliced it through the air, cutting Michael off instantly. "No."

"But-"

"Absolutely not!" she said, never looking at him as her eyebrows rose up her forehead, praying he wouldn't continue.

She really would rather be with Malfoy than deal with this bugger again.

"I was just leaving, would you like a ride?" It wasn't his normal condescending tone Ginny noticed. Draco Malfoy was actually being nice to her…in front of people.

Ginny quickly glanced up, making sure she wasn't in hell and it hadn't frozen over. When she realized she was still in the rather expensive restaurant Michael had insisted on, she dropped her gaze away from the ceiling. She took a breath and opened her mouth about to tell him where he could shove his ride, but stopped.

He was really serious. She knew it before, but the confirmation of his sharp aristocratic features not laughing or scowling at her made her rethink. He wasn't making fun of her, or playing jokes, or being mean, so she found herself nodding slowly. A ride with him would be better than walking home.

He ruined everything by smugly offering her his arm. That stupid pleased expression, like he'd won some battle. She scoffed at him and walked haughtily past him with a "yeah right, loser," following quickly after.

Ginny pretended not to hear the tired sigh he let out behind her.

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->