Unofficial Portkey Archive

Kissing Ginevra Weasley by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Kissing Ginevra Weasley

gypsybaby21

Chapter twelve: (Pansy)

Pansy was spread ear to ear with smiles as she walked into her flat, not surprised at all when she saw Draco had made an impromptu appearance in her kitchen. She was entirely too elated at the success of the night to let this gloomy man get to her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, not sure how to broach the topic with him.

He propped his hip against her kitchen counter and folded his arms across his chest. "Ginny is on another date."

No time like the present... "The date is finished."

He shook his head, "No, I mean she's-excuse me?"

Pansy gave him a wary smile and leaned next to him, folding her palms against her midriff. "That date I was on-yeah," she stopped with a nod.

She thought he would laugh at the ludicrous idea of gorgeous Ginny Weasley being on a date with her, but he looked like she'd kicked his puppy.

Pansy licked her bottom lip cautiously. "Every bit of her is as exquisite as you said. I'm still a little confounded it was Ginny Knobby-kneed Weasley from school too."

She watched as his elbows moved back so that his fingers could clutch he edges of the countertop. The deep scowl on his face and his stiffened posture made her aware that he was either angry or hurt, possibly both. "Draco?"

"I can't believe-" he paused and let out a bitter laugh, "that she's more willing to date a woman than me."

"That's not fair."

Draco swiveled towards Pansy and reached for her arms. Pansy cringed as his fingers dug into her flesh. "I have been in love with this woman since sixth year. I have watched her journey through her horrible taste in men and now…" he rolled his eyes and clucked his tongue, letting his hands drop down her arm. "Now I have to watch her go through women too."

Pansy scowled up at him and bumped his hip playfully. "Again, not fair. Plus, it's woman. Woman! Just one! Me!"

"Pansy, please."

She paused at the defeat in his voice and she felt her heart tearing because the problem was she liked Ginny. She was physically attracted to the red head too. She didn't want to hurt her best friend, but she wasn't going to stop seeing Ginny for him.

"Are you going to see her again?" he asked pitifully.

She nodded. "Yeah, I am."

He swore viciously and glared at the ceiling. "She's not into girls. It's a bloody phase, so don't get attached." The angry bite in his voice was nothing less than she expected.

Pansy scoffed, punching him in the arm. "I'll pretend you didn't just say that, especially since, when I kissed her tonight, she kissed me back."

Draco's jaw clenched and he took a deep breath, his gaze dropping to the floor. Had it been anyone else, Pansy would've thought he was crying, but Draco Malfoy didn't cry. He got even. "Draco-"

"It's phase. Pansy, it's a phase," he said with so much desperation that her eye almost watered.

If Ginny truly was going through a phase, Pansy was going to be the one to guide her through it. And if it wasn't a phase, Pansy had a feeling she could be with Ginny for a long time. She was going to have fun and she wouldn't feel guilty because Draco just happened to want Ginny too.

"Relationships can't be on sided, Pans, you know this."

She gave him a tender smile at his reference to her obsession with him back in school. "I know but your situation with her, for the moment, is one sided Draco."

"It'll never work Pansy. Why put yourself through this?"

"Would you stop it! You sound ridiculous. It's not my fault you've never asked her out."

"I have asked her out, she just thinks I'm messing with her."

"Stop whining."

"Stop being a bitch."

"How am I being a bitch?"

"Because you know how I feel about her."

"Then do something about it, don't whine at me like a pansy arse. Make her realize you're serious, but until you do, I'll be dating her."

"Damn it!"

"Hey, don't you curse at me!"

They stopped arguing, long enough for them both to take a breather, when they looked at each other, instead of arguing again, they laughed, both letting an apology slip out.

"You could try looking at this from a different perspective you know?"

He grimaced. A look she knew was him preparing to take the bait she'd thrown out. "How so?"

"I'm a girl, you've had sex with me, Ginny's a girl, and you want to have sex with her… imagine your two favorite girls-"

He held a hand up, swallowing.

Pansy smiled. "Got that image quick didn't you? I have that heating lube in the bathroom still if you want to have a go."

"Really?"

Pansy nodded. "With your hand, of course."

Draco wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "What, you won't join me?"

"Been there, done that-" she teased, but let a serious look cross her face. "If tonight was any indication, I'd say Ginny and I are close to dating. That rules out casual sex with you and anyone else."

Draco nodded knowingly. "Pansy, I'm not saying this to be mean, but she's going to drive you crazy."

"What? You don't think she'll have sex with me?"

"No. I don't. At all."

"We'll see." She paused and gave him a little slack; his hopes had been smashed enough for the night. "You know talking about you is how I got her to stay and actually talk to me. "I believe 'slime ball' was her rather heated comment," she added, unable to resist.

He raised a silvery eyebrow. "Really?" he asked surprised, then realized what she'd said and scoffed. "She called me a slime ball? Who says that?"

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->