Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six by Piccolo999
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six

Piccolo999

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, it belongs to JK Rowling, etc etc.

Authors Note: Okay, I have a question for you lot. I want your opinion on what's appropriate for an R rated fic? I've been thinking about it and I don't think I even come close to going over the rating. It's actually been a pretty tame story, especially for me (I'm normally pretty hardcore, violence, language, etc etc). Anyway, what do you think? I'm not really sure on smut, what could I get away with? Anyway, please leave your opinion, and enjoy! Oh and thanks for reviews.

Harry Potter and the Alternate Universe: Year Six.

Chapter Twenty-Six

Whilst Hermione comforted Harry in Slytherins chamber, another Slytherin/Gryffindor exchange was taking place elsewhere in the castle. Draco led Ginny down the seventh floor corridor; heading towards the secret room Harry had shown him back in their fifth year. It was, of course, the Room of Requirement.

"Where are we going Draco?" Ginny asked anxiously.

"It's a surprise," Draco returned, giving her a half smirk, half grin.

"I don't like surprises," Ginny said, seriously. "I have a tendency to end up in a dark and dirty chamber with a scary looking snake."

Draco smiled and said: "Don't worry."

"Easy for you to say."

"You trust me, don't you?" Draco asked.

Ginny nodded.

"Then don't worry," Draco said, coming to a stop, "Besides, here we are."

"Here?" Ginny asked, looking around in confusion.

"Yeah, hang on." Draco said, starting to pace before the door he knew was just waiting to appear. He though: 'I need a nice quiet romantic place to relax'. After the third time, the Room of Requirement door flickered into view and Ginny gasped.

"Come on," Draco grabbed her hand and pulled her through, into the romantically lit room.

Ginny took in a deep breath again, amazed. The room was lit beautifully, dim lighting with strategically placed candles giving the room the perfect glow, bathing the cushion filled room in a low light. Ginny stepped into the room fully, not caring when the door closed behind her, all nervousness gone. This place was amazing.

"Wow," Ginny said, then echoed her thoughts, "this place is amazing."

"Yeah," Draco said, guiding her to one of the cushions and motioning for her to sit down. She did. "Harry found it in our fifth year. This place can be anything you want it to be, all you have to do is think it. Watch."

Draco held his hand out and thought: 'Give me a rose.'

Ginny gasped in wonder again as the rose appeared in Draco's hand and the twirled it through his fingers perfectly before offering it to her with a charming smirk. She took it, marvelling at its beauty.

"What do you think?" Draco asked, gesturing around them to the room.

"It's amazing," Ginny said, "thank you so much for bringing me here. It's perfect."

"Just like you," Draco breathed, sitting in front of her on his knees and leaning forward to capture her lips. She let him, leaning back as well so he fell on top of her, the rose forgotten by her side as she moved both hands up to cradle his face and kiss him back.

They made out like that for a few minutes, just enjoying the feel of each other's lips and tongues. They forgot all about everything else, just content to explore each other. Ginny removed Draco's shirt first, baring his lean chest in the dim light. Her cheeks flushed with teenaged passion, as she took in the sight of him, bare-chested before her.

Then she sat up and slowly started to unbutton her muggle blouse. They had both worn muggle clothing for this date, deciding to skip over their usual robes. Ginny unbuttoned herself before him, taking her time, until finally her blouse hung open, exposing the cleavage of her petite breasts.

Draco kissed her again and slowly started to slide the blouse from her shoulders, as if unsure whether he should or not. Ginny let him, finally shucking off the garment herself, so that her bra only covered her upper body. She smiled at him shyly and leant up to continue the kiss. Draco replied eagerly.

She didn't know what they were doing, but whatever it was, it felt right to Ginny. They kissed for several minutes more and Ginny found herself once again under Draco's body, something hard poking into her thigh. She had an idea what it was, and the thought made her blush.

"Draco," she murmured against his lips, pulling back slightly, "what are we doing?"

"I don't know," he whispered back, kissing her neck now, "what are we doing?"

"I don't..." She fumbled. She had only ever gone as far as kissing a boy before, never anything beyond that. But when she though about it, she didn't think going further with Draco was a bad thing. It actually felt right.

"We can stop," Draco said, still kissing her neck, but moving towards her ear lobe, "if you want." He took her ear lobe into his mouth and sucked, making Ginny groan. Something about what he was doing was entirely erotic, making her thought process slow considerably. Was she actually considering?

"No," she said, "I don't want to stop."

"Then what do you want?" Draco asked, pulling back now, looking at her with lust filled eyes.

"I..." She paused, lowering her eyes, blushing madly. She raised them again and met his eyes; hers filled with lust as well. "I love you Draco." She said.

"I love you too," he replied.

"Then show me," she said, and closed her eyes.

(----)

The next day dawned bright and early for Ginny and she found herself lying in her bed in Gryffindor tower, staring at the curtains covering her bed with a big, lovesick, goofy grin on her face. Last night had been magical and exactly as she pictured it. Draco was a perfect gentleman with her. She just couldn't stop smiling, no matter how much she tried, but to be honest, she didn't really try all that hard. So what if people looked at her like she was crazy and scary when she descended the steps of the girl's dormitories into the common room. She didn't care.

Ginny made her way down to the common room, ignoring the looks on both Dean Thomas's face and her brother. They had been prickly with her since she had started dating Draco. She smiled and waved at Hermione and Neville before passing out of the common room and heading for the Great Hall. She was going to go give Draco a good morning kiss.

(----)

Draco sat in the Great Hall, listening to Pansy go on and on in his ear, but not really taking in a word she said. Today was the day. He'd finally accomplished his goal and taken Ginny Weasleys virginity and now it was time to break her heart. After all those months, it was finally here. Strangely enough, he felt sick. It certainly didn't help when Blaise strutted his way over and sat down across from him.

"Hey Malfoy," Blaise greeted, blatantly interrupting Pansy, "someone kill your House Elf?"

"No," Draco said, "just preparing myself."

"Preparing yourself?" Blaise asked, puzzled, but then he realised what Draco meant and broke out into a shit eating grin. "So today's the day? You finally screw that prissy Gryffindor?"

"Shut it Blaise," Draco snapped, angry with his friend. He found himself growing angrier and angrier with Blaise these days, but it couldn't be for the reason he suspected, could it? He hadn't fallen for the stupid trollop had he?

"What's up your arse?" Blaise asked, looking put out.

"Just not in the mood," Draco said.

"Well," Blaise said, the enthusiasm back in his voice, "I've got something that will cheer you up." He pointed over Draco's head with a smirk. "You're little girlfriend has arrived."

Draco turned in his seat, catching sight of the flaming red hair he'd grown to love coming right towards him. Hosing down the idiot part of his mind that was trying to insist it was a bad idea, Draco stood up. He was going to do it. Draco never backed down from anything. He wasn't going to start now.

"Hiya Draco," Ginny said brightly, coming to a stop before him and leaning up to kiss him. He stepped back and she paused on her tiptoes, her questioning eyes searching for his. "What's wrong?" she asked, unable to keep the anxiety out of her voice.

"Nothing's wrong," Draco said. He swallowed nervously, planning to crush her with his cocky voice, but when he opened his mouth, the words just wouldn't come. He swallowed again.

"Draco?" Ginny croaked. The Hall had gone deathly silent around them.

"I..." Draco stared at his feet, trying to will his emotions down.

Why can't I do it? He thought, furious with himself. He looked up and saw the tears starting to form in Ginny's eyes, as her puzzlement at his odd behaviour grew. He looked her right in the eye. Come on Draco, he thought. Do it!

"We...we're through," he whispered, barely able to get the words out.

Then he ran, fleeing the Great Hall. As he left through the double doors, he heard Blaise start laughing, shouting:

"And that's another one to the list of stupid girls Malfoy has used!"

(----)

Ginny was rooted to the spot, unable to believe what was happening. She could hear the sound of laughter in her ears, but all she could see was Draco walking away from her.

"Hey Weaslette," she heard someone shout gleefully, "how's it feel to get dumped?" Then the laughter started again.

She looked up, staring at all the laughing faces of the Slytherins around her. She saw Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson practically rolling in the isles, pointing at her and laughing. The rest of the table was doing the same.

She turned around, tears streaming down her cheeks now, and stared at the rest of the Great Hall. The Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors looked at her with commiseration. The Ravenclaws just shook their heads at her, as if telling her it was all her fault for falling for Draco's tricks.

"Hey Weasel," it was that voice again. She turned around to find Blaise Zabini in front of her, smirking at her. "You crying Weasel? Did you lurve him?" he started laughing again.

Ginny was unable to move, completely in shock, as the laughter echoed on around her and her own tears only added to her humiliation. She had been used and dumped, tricked by a boy she had thought she loved.

"Hey Weasel," Blaise was speaking again, "can I have a go next? I mean, it only took Draco a few weeks to get you in the sack right?"

"What a slut!" Parkinson shrieked, pointing at her. Blaise hadn't stopped laughing.

"Hey," another voice spoke this time, "why don't you shut up?"

"What's this?" Blaise asked, looking at the boy who had just come up by Ginny's side. "Another one of your boyfriends slut?"

"I said shut up," the boy said, and Ginny turned to see Neville Longbottom standing next to her. She turned into him, finding solace, hiding from her humiliation.

"Or what?" Blaise asked. "You'll trip over your feet and fall flat at my superior feet? Everyone knows you're a pathetic excuse for a wizard."

"Just try me!" Neville growled.

"Come on then!" Blaise shot back, opening his arms wide.

"Okay."

Before Blaise could even blink, he was spun around and socked hard in the mouth. He fell onto his butt with a cry of pain. Looking up at his attacker, his eyes narrowed. Ron Weasley stood over him, practically being restrained by Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan.

"If I ever see you talking to my sister again," Ron growled, "I'll tear your head of your shoulders you stinking Slytherin!"

"Calm down mate," Seamus said.

It was lucky for them that no Professors were currently in the Great Hall; otherwise they all would have been having detentions by now. As it was, Neville steered Ginny out of the Great Hall and Dean, Seamus and Ron followed, glaring at the Slytherin table the whole time.

(----)

Draco stormed into the Slytherin common room, tearing through it all the way up to the sixth year dormitory. He slammed the door behind him and then leant back against it, his hands balled together and genuine tears in his eyes.

You idiot! His mind rallied against him, berating him. How could you do it?

Draco ran a hand through his hair and clenched his eyes shut, trying to will away the tears. Boys shouldn't cry, especially Slytherins. He could hardly believe he'd actually gone through with it. He'd done it. He'd done exactly what he said he would. He'd won. But it sure as hell didn't feel like he'd won.

"Fuck!" He roared, lashing out at the nearest object, smashing his foot into Zabini's bedside lamp. It flew across the room and shattered against the wall.

Draco let loose, turning towards the stone wall of the dungeon and hammering it with his fist. It hurt, but the pain was good. He deserved it. He unleashed all his emotions on the wall, smashing his fisted hand into it again and again. He stopped when he felt something crack.

Draco stared at his busted fist, the flesh peeling away in parts, oozing blood, and felt marginally better. But the guilt wouldn't go away, no matter how much he concentrated on the pain.

"What have I done?" he whispered. "I'm such a fuckin idiot."

(----)

Piccolo999