Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hidden Agenda by leedee
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hidden Agenda

leedee

Again I'm adding a warning for a lot of Hr/D scenes in this chapter (again, nothing too graphical) Don't worry, after this chapter Harry will start to play a much bigger role!

-

-

Chapter 7

-

-

Harry returned to his flat -Â it was empty and felt cold. Â He slumped down on the sofa and put on arm over his head. Â How had this happened? Â This wasn't supposed to happen. Â Hermione wasn't supposed to meet someone. Â How would he ever be able to live with that? Â A tear ran down the side of his face. Â He listened to the wind rattling the trees outside and felt something he had never felt before. Â He felt completely empty

He knew he had lost Hermione. Â She was moving on, without him. Â He wasn't her lover, or even her friend. Â But she had found Draco Malfoy, and he was the one sharing precious moments with her now. Â Another tear ran down his face. He thought about her sweet face, what it looked like when she was laughing. He let her voice ring in his ears. He thought about her sweet beautiful delicate hands. He had held them so many times, now he would never do that again.

Harry fell a sleep, emotionally exhausted but woke up when Ron was shaking him.

"You alright mate?" he asked concerned.

Harry sat up.

"What time is it?"


"Almost eight o'clock... I just stopped by to get some of my stuff. Â Staying at Luna's tonight, we have the whole place to ourselves, better make the most of it you know?" Â He winked at Harry..

"Why? Where's Hermione?"

"Oh, well… uh… Luna said that she went away somewhere."


"With Malfoy?" Harry already knew the answer.

Ron looked guilty and the nodded slightly.

He sat down on the armchair.

"What's up mate?" he asked with apprehension.

Harry avoided his gaze.

"Harry? Look I know you hate what is going on between Hermione and Malfoy. Why don't you just talk to her about it?"

"It's not my place."

"Look, when we found them yesterday…"

Harry looked startled.

"So that was true? Like the article said?!"

"I thought you knew, sorry. Well listen, they weren't naked like it read, just Draco, well half-naked."

Harry waved with his hand. He didn't want to know anymore.

"I've lost her," he whispered tears in her eyes.

"Well if you've lost her, it's your own bloody fault to tell you the truth." Ron looked harshly at him.

"I know. I just wish things could have been different."

"I don't get you Harry. She has been available for years, you two have been all over each other. I've just been waiting for you to get it on. But instead you've gone home with all these others birds. Now, Hermione finally likes someone else, and you're acting like your world is crashing."

Harry looked angrily at Ron.

"Well maybe it is crashing!" he screamed.

"Well, you're too late," Ron answered calmly. "And did you ever stop to think that maybe her world crashed every time you went home with another girl?"

"I know, all right Ron, I bloody know. I wouldn't have done anything different, but I can't help that I feel this way."


"Feel how?"

"Like I've lost her forever. How could I let her go?"

Ron walked over to Harry and gave him a friendly pat on the back.

"Do you want me to stay here tonight?"

"No I'm alright. Go and be with Luna."

--

"Oh that feels so good," Hermione moaned.

She was lying on a massage table, getting all her muscles worked on.

Draco smiled at her. He was lying on the table next to her, getting the same treatment.

"I thought you'd like it."

"Please, surprise me again soon," she agreed.

"Well how about I come over there and finish the massage?" he grinned at her.

"Draco." Hermione's cheeks turned pink and she looked embarrassed at Draco's masseuse who acted like she couldn't hear them.

Draco's eyes wondered south of Hermione's back, just above her towel.

"How about we go over to the hot tube," he said as the massage was closing its end. He turned to his masseuse, "Get us champagne," he ordered.

Hermione didn't like the way he spoke to the staff, but she chose to ignore it. She was having such a nice time, and she honestly thought she deserved some relaxation.

"Do you come here often?" she inquired.

Draco took her hand and led her to the Jacuzzi.

"Every week," he stated.

"Wow, I could get used to that," she giggled as she sipped some champagne.

"Maybe you will," he gave her an intense stare and she looked away.

He looked at the water dripping down her chest, and he felt like ripping off that bathing suit. He had never spent this time with a woman without sleeping with her. He wondered what Hermione felt like, what she looked like naked.

"Draco!" Hermione scolded, it was very obvious where his eyes were resting.

He shook it off and changed the subject.

"So the Daily Prophet ball is in two weeks. Will you go with me?"

"Never in my life. I wouldn't set foot there after what they wrote," she answered.

"Hermione," he said seriously. Â "You are thinking about this too much. Â You need to go there, with your head held high. You need to show them that they can't scare you away. I have to go, and you wouldn't want me to take someone else would you?"Â

He smirked at her and continued:Â "Besides, you'll be there with the most handsome guy around!"

I wish I was, but he is taking that bloody Cho Chang. she thought. Thank God Draco can't read my mind.

--

An owl was hooting outside Draco's window. He put down the book he'd been reading and let it in. It dropped a parcel on the floor and Draco read:

Draco,

I have an interview lined up for you at the ministry regarding a place in the Auror training. I'll keep my end of the deal, keep yours!

// C

He frowned and threw the parcel in the fire. He knew what Cho wanted him to do. He was to make sure Harry and Hermione wouldn't be friends again. He knew that if he seduced Hermione, Harry would never forget it. It surely would be the killing stroke. But he hated doing this. Hermione's reputation had already taken a large blow, and he knew she was hurt by it. But becoming an Auror was his dream, and he had to do it. He looked into the mirror.

"Shape up Draco, you can do this! You have seduced hundreds of girls just for fun, this is no different. You don't care about some stupid girl!"

But he knew that wasn't true. He knew he cared about Hermione very much. She had been nicer to him than anyone ever had.

--

After his interview he knew it had gone very well. He had charmed the female interviewer and impressed the male. He couldn't be sure of course, but he had a very strong feeling that he had been accepted. He was in a very good mood that evening as he got ready for his date with Hermione. She had told him that the whole gang was having a party at Fred and George's, but she didn't want to go. She didn't want to be judged.

So Draco had promised her that they would have fun on their own, and he would make her forget all about them.

He dressed in all black, something he did most of the times. It really made him look good and he knew it. As he shaved he thought about what would happen tonight. Would tonight be the night? Would he bring Hermione home and put her in his bed? Would he finally get to taste her skin, all of it? Would he get to feel what her hands scratching his skin felt like? Her hot breath panting, excited… moaning his name.

He had to take a moment before he could continue shaving, he had gotten himself all excited just thinking about it. He sent his limousine to pick up Hermione, it brought her to the restaurant where he was waiting for her. She looked perfect in her black cocktail dress and black pumps. She wore her hair loosely, the curls bouncing as she walked.

He stood up in his seat as she approached.

"Well Ms Granger, you look absolutely lovely," he stated and gave her a lingering kiss on the cheek.

"You don't look half bad yourself" She smiled brightly while taking a seat.

The evening was lovely with interesting conversation and he felt pleased with himself when he made Hermione laugh.

"So, did you decide yet?" Draco finally asked as dessert arrived.

She looked inquisitive at him.

"About the ball," he continued.

"Oh that, well no I haven't.

"Come on Hermione, it's only a week away. I demand that you come with me."

Hermione guessed that his last statement was half-serious and it annoyed her slightly.

"Well if you demand it, I guess I will have to comply with your request," she joked.

-

Soon they were sitting on the sofa in Draco's hotel room, drinking a Cognac. The crackling of the fire was the only noise that could be heard.

"You look absolutely wonderful tonight," Draco stated.

Hermione let her head rest against the sofa. She felt sleepy.

"Have you ever been in love Draco?" she spoke softly.

He thought about it for a moment.

"No," he finally answered.

He looked at her neck, the fire gave it a golden glow. He bent forward and stroked it with his fingertips.

""What would you do if I ravished you right here and now?" he inquired.

Hermione giggled, obviously thinking this a joke.

"How many girls have you bedded?" she slurred, both tired and intoxicated.

"Keeping count is for losers," he answered and his hand trailed down her arm softly. "So now answer me one question, who was the lucky one who was your first?"

She opened her eyes again, and smiled.

"It was Ron," she answered. Draco frowned a little, he suddenly disliked Ron Weasley more.

"How the devil did that happen?" He let his hand slide over her waist and down her hip.

"We were an item for a while. I thought we were in love…"

"But you weren't?"

"I wasn't at least? Can I have some more cognac?"

Draco reached over and re-filled her glass.  He didn't want to know why she wasn't in love with Ron. He had a feeling of whom she had loved, and maybe still loved. But he didn't want to know.

"So back to Potter, did he really never get into your knickers?" He looked intensively at her, his grey eyes trying desperately to read her expression as she sipped her cognac.

"Well, once during the war. After Ron and I had ended it... We were hiding in an old house, and when everyone had fallen asleep we had this moment."

"Moment?"

His hand was now stroking the outside over her thigh and he felt himself getting very aroused. He wasn't sure he wanted her to keep talking. He just wanted to lift the dress over her hips, and enjoy her.

"Don't know if I should tell you about it really, no one really knows. Or at least I never told anyone. Well we were awake, and we talked for a long time. Then Harry held me because it was cold, we kissed for the first time. It was a wonderful moment. But the final battle happened just a few days after that, and we never mentioned it again. It was a stupid thing to happen really…" Hermione looked into the fire, a definite sadness in her eyes. "Harry kind of changed towards me after that. I guess he really regretted it, you know."

Draco grabbed both her legs and pulled her further down on the sofa, so she was lying more on her back. He climbed on top of her but didn't kiss her.

He watched her close her eyes as he thrust his groin against her. There was no way of hiding his excitement and he wasn't sure he could control himself much longer.

He leaned down and let his tongue gently touch her neck, it tickled her and she giggled.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm a bit tipsy."

He stroke some curls from her face.

"That's all right, you've had a rough couple of weeks. Â Let's get you in bed."Â He helped her up and led her to his bedroom. She plumped down on the bed and swayed gently from side to side. "Do you mind if I get you out of these clothes?"

She shook her head. He bent down and took of her pumps, and then slowly pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress.

The dress slid of her, revealing a matching set of black underwear. He inhaled quickly, oh how he had wanted to see her like that tonight. He licked his lips as he gazed down on her knickers. He lifted her legs and put her comfortably in his bed.

He took of his clothes and crawled into the bed next to her. He snuggled up behind her and put his arm around her.

This really was a new one for Draco, a sexy woman in bed, that he couldn't sleep with. And one he actually would allow to spend the whole night, that was even more rare.

Suddenly Hermione turned and faced him. Her eyes were open.

"I thought you were a sleep," he whispered.

"You thought wrong."


She placed her hand on his cheek and leaned in for a kiss. It was soft at first before the passion broke through. Draco pushed his hand in her hair and rolled on top of her.

"I want you, I want you so much Hermione, you are driving me insane," he mumbled against her neck.

Hermione cherished this feeling. He wanted her, and it felt wonderful. She had waited so long for Harry to say something like that, but she had waited in vain.

"You have me," she softly answered back.

Draco raised his head and looked into her eyes, almost waiting for her to change her mind.  She nodded again, to reassure him that he had heard correctly. All Hermione could think about was "right here, right now".  For one evening she wanted to leave Harry behind her, he was always in her mind, but he wouldn't be tonight.Â

-->