Unofficial Portkey Archive

To Wash the BLACK Dog by Konflickted
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

To Wash the BLACK Dog

Konflickted

Chapter Nine: The Astronomy Tower (Rated R)

Dressed in her night gown, kept warm only by a multi-folded shawl, Lily left the Gryffindor common room through the portrait hole and lit her wand. She headed toward the astronomy tower, wondering what she was doing. This was not like her, sneaking out after dark to meet James Potter. She pulled her shawl tighter around her shoulders. Climbing many the many steps, she praised her self for being open to new ideas and chastised her self for being so open to new ideas that involved James Potter. James was waiting at the top of the steps for her. His wand and the Marauders map were tossed to the side.

"I didn't think you would come," James said softly. Lily was shivering and trembling and he stepped toward her slowly, and wrapped his arms around her.

"To be honest, neither did I," Lily murmured. She felt conflicted, the internal struggle between wanting to pull away and wanting to snuggle closer. He smelled enticing, much like the love potion that they brewed in detention.

"I really like you a lot," James murmured with his mouth touching her ear. Lily's heart was racing. Lily let his words caress her mind slowly.

"Not just because I know your secrets?" Lily challenged. She felt James mouth press against her ear in such a way that something deep with in her clenched in anticipation.

"I have liked you much longer than that, Lily," James whispered. His mouth left her ear and found her mouth. He pressed his lips against her yielding lips. Her mouth parted and allowed him entry into her mouth. That earlier clenching was more prominent now, causing her to press against him hungrily. She had never hungered for a kiss or touch quite this intently before.

He pressed his body hard against hers in response; a moan from deep with in erupted from him and joined the one she had allowed to escape as the fell backwards to the floor of the astronomy tower. He pressed against her, unable to get close enough to rid himself of the intense urges that now possessed him.

He had seen her many times in his mind and dreams since the time that he had witnessed her in the bathroom, but his vision paled in comparison to the reality that lay beneath him. She was increasingly more perfect than anything he could have created in his imagination. To actually touch and caress her smooth, flawless skin, to kiss and probe into the deep secrets she possesses, it was all like heaven on earth for him. Lily barely had time to breathe as she allowed James access to her most delicate areas, she tilted her head back in intense pleasure as she and James united, her flesh tingling and burning where his lips, hands, and body touched her.

"You are so perfect," James whispered. He caressed her cheek and kissed her deeply as he moved deeper with in her. James could feel Lily's nails biting into his bare back as he rocked harder against her. She was encouraging him, her nails signaling to him to continue. He watched as her expression went through the full range of emotions as he took her.

He continued his intense kisses long after his spasms stopped. He watched in awe as she slept in his arms, naked. The feminine curve of her breasts was visible under the thin shawl. Their breaths were matched and even, slow and peaceful. He could have watched her sleep in his arms all night. Reluctantly, he knew he had to wake her.

"Lily," James murmured. He touched her cheek, his finger caressing the skin.

"Hmm?" Lily replied moving her mouth to his jaw. He could feel himself recharging for another go. He knew he would do whatever she asked of him, so long as he was allowed to be with her.

"We should head back to the dorms," James said. Lily sighed and climbed to her feet rather reluctantly. She laughed as James intently watched her pull her night gown over her head.

"Now don't go telling your friends that I slept with you," Lily said as the two headed down the stairs toward the Gryffindor common room.

"Let's just hope that they can't read it on my face," James said as he kissed her again. He held her against his chest, his face buried in her hair. "Um, I know that this really isn't the time but did you use any protective spells?"

"I am a master at using non-verbal spells, James," Lily teased as she tilted her head back and sampled his mouth again. James crushed her mouth under his, his tongue snaking in and out of her mouth possessively. "Yes, I took care of it." Lily confirmed.

"Always thinking," James murmured as his lip caressed her neck. "I want you again, now."

Lily took him by the hand and led him up to his dorm room, grateful that the Marauders were away for the holiday. She squealed with laughter as James tossed her up on his bed and covered her with his body. The two spent most nights together in James' bed in the throws of their most unimaginable passion. Every breath was breathed solely for one another.

As the holiday wrapped up, reality began to set in and they began to realize that soon they would have to make a choice. Neither wanted the relationship to stop, but neither was ready to make this public, either. That last night before the school was due to return, they lay alone and naked in James' bed, in each other's arms. They were kissing and caressing like there was no tomorrow, eager to get as close as possible, afraid that this would all end once their friends returned.

"I love you," James murmured as he pressed his mouth to her hot as fire skin.

"So say you in the throws of passion," Lily laughed as she reveled in the intense pleasures that James brought into her. She felt him move deeply in her causing her to make a noise between a gasp and a moan as he took her.

"No, I say it because I do," James defended as he pressed kisses to her heart. He rocked hard against her, eager and intense, to show her how much he needed and loved her. He couldn't help but smiled as she wrapped her legs around his waist and clutched onto his back for dear life. He covered her mouth to stifle the noises that were erupting from her. They both knew that neither wanted to be apart from each other ever. They were in love.

-->