Unofficial Portkey Archive

Voldemort's Heir by Konflickted
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Voldemort's Heir

Konflickted

~Chapter Nine~

Sin in the Burroughs

The house was quiet, as usual, since the kids left. Ginny tried not to let the silence bother her. She glanced up at Harry hopefully, but she knew that it was useless. They really just didn't talk much anymore. She couldn't help but feel it was in part her fault. She was spending more nights at the Burroughs then at home. Her father's failing health had made a perfect excuse, but it wasn't even that. She felt the heat rise to her cheek as she thought of the things she had done.

Her and Harry made sense, but her and Draco had just felt right. Long after love making had become a mundane chore that she and Harry partook every Saturday night, Draco was still making it as thrilling as ever. Ginny didn't know what it was about him; perhaps it had a lot to do with Draco once being her husband's number one enemy, aside from Lord Voldemort. Harry wasn't as adventurous anymore, and Ginny knew that the years had dulled the excitement that had once coursed through their veins. Harry had gotten older, but not better.

Ginny glanced up at Harry again, disappointed that he had brought his work home and to the table, of all things. She knew his work was very important, but she wished that he would take time to talk with her. She fiddled with the gold band on her finger. She couldn't blame him, just as he was a different person after everything, so was she. Ginny cleared her throat and Harry glanced up at her, fork midway between his plate and his mouth.

"Is something wrong, Gin?" Harry asked as he placed his fork down and looked at his wife with the calm and quiet way he always looked at her. She hated it sometimes, the way he rarely raised his voice, the lack of excitement.

"No," Ginny lied as she looked back down at the book she had brought to the table. She read a few lines and looked back at him. "Its just you seem to be working a lot lately, and I thought that with the kids away we would get to spend more time together."

"I know, Ginny," Harry sighed quietly. He shook his head. "I never thought that it would be this way. It is always something."

"I have a vacation coming up," Ginny offered enthusiastically. Harry shook his head.

"Shacklebolt has been really riding me to crack this case, and I am still not even any closer to getting Minerva the information on Riddle," Harry sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "You should go to the Burroughs. I know your mom would be happy to have you around, especially with Dad so ill."

"Go to the Burroughs?" Ginny asked as she thought of the last time she had been to the Burroughs. Harry nodded and looked back at his papers. Ginny felt excitement stirring in her stomach, as if by Harry encouraging Ginny to go to the Burroughs, she was encouraging her to go to Draco, and to be with him. She knew she should be more ashamed of the adulterous affair, and she was risking blowing her entire family apart, but Ginny didn't want to be the warm body in the bed anymore.

"It'll do some good, and since your hours aren't all that demanding, if you need to bring work with you, it won't dominate your time there," Harry said though he did not look up from his work. Ginny felt almost as if he was willing her into Draco's arms.

"I think I will spend some time with Mum and Dad," Ginny said eagerly. Harry nodded slightly and gave a non-committal grunt. "Maybe Ron will want to go, though I imagine he will be busy cracking the codes, of course. Hermione was just telling me how much Ron is away from home. We should have her over more when he is gone on his trips."

"Hmm? Yeah, if you want," Harry murmured as he flipped the page in the report he was reading. Ginny sighed and continued to eat her dinner, thinking about how she wished that she was more excited about being married to the Harry Potter. People always assumed that it was all excitement and thrills, but it was relatively dull. She had worried it would get like this, and he seemed to like things quiet.

She lay next to him, wide awake, for a great many hours that night. It was Saturday night, and she had done her wifely duties. It was so routine and monotonous that she need not even be into it. There was no sounds, no moans of pleasure. They would just hurry up and get it over with so they could rush off to sleep.

A sinister thought edged into Ginny's mind. She had gone elsewhere for the thrill and excitement, and as she lay next to him, she wondered if he too had sought what he was missing in another's arms. Ginny shook her head, almost laughing. He was a terrible liar and wouldn't have known what to do in the arms of another woman. Ginny couldn't imagine someone being ok with the stiff and rigid love-making that Harry Potter had made his signature.

She watched him ready himself the next morning, not at all surprised that he was going in on a Sunday. He was such a workaholic that it nearly drove her insane. He leaned over and kissed her cheek before leaving for work through the closet. Ginny laid there for a while more before pulling herself out of bed and heading to take a shower. She wanted to get Harry's scent off her before she headed to the Burroughs. She wondered if Draco would come right away, or if she would have to be satisfied to know he would be there soon.

Ginny arrived in the Burroughs after lunch time and decided to talk a walk while her mother started dinner. She had walk near the stream, happy to see the old cottage was still rather inviting. She didn't see him first, she felt him, sensed him. His arm had crossed hers and he placed his mouth to her neck, taking in her beauty. Ginny knew Harry loved her, but she felt the love that Draco had for her. She wasn't ashamed to stand before him vulnerable and unclothed, despite having three children. Draco made her feel proud of the body she pressed willing against him.

"I am starting to get spoiled, Gin," Draco said as he caressed her body under his. She smiled, unable to suppress the urge to be on top of him. He willingly took her, eager to have her control his motions and movements. She felt him clench with anticipation, the look of intense pleasure on his face as she looked down at him. He cupped her breast in his hand, bringing one of her nipples to his mouth.

"You like?" Ginny asked coyly as she moved in long, smooth motions, causing him to nearly exit her and enter her fully. He looked like he was about call out, a mixture of the most intense pleasure and the most desirable pain.

"Oh, God, Gin," Draco growled in a primal way. "Harder, please." Ginny complied as he grabbed the back of her head and drew her down for a rough, thrilling kiss. She could feel her self readying to peak, and she knew he would be there with her. She cried out, joining his groans of intense pleasure.

Ginny lay next to him in the cottage, not in a rush to dress like when she was at home. Here, there were no interruptions, no reason to be ashamed of the very intense love-making that Ginny craved. He tasted her lips again, a smile playing on his lips. He kissed her neck, shifting until he was behind her, his breathing was becoming more intense and she felt his finger craving her, sliding across her stomach, edging lower. Ginny felt her muscle clench in anticipation, her head tilt to meet his lips momentarily as his fingers caressed her, guided the second union.

Draco was not gentle the second time, his finger gripping her shoulder as he took her from behind. She could feel him so deep, her mouth buried against her mouth. She was about to cry out, not in pain but pleasure, at the intensely rough way he pulled her hard against him. They met half way, each time crashing unceremoniously together. He was unable to contain his moans and grunts, and Ginny couldn't have been more pleased. She needed to be with someone who vocalized how she made him feel.

"More?" Draco asked as he kissed her neck.

"Naturally," Ginny moaned. He laughed and was harder, rougher, and more intense with her. She liked it that way, and he was more than willing to do to her things his wife wouldn't allow. Guilt never even thought to rear its ugly head while he and Ginny were coupling in the cottage near Ginny's parent's house.

Long after they had pacified their primal needs, Ginny headed back to her parents house. She had needed Draco to remind her how special love-making could be, and she was happy that he was willing to be there whenever she needed a bit of fix. She felt herself blush as she thought of his lips exploring her body in ways Harry never would.

"You look like the walk did you good," Mr. Weasley said from his chair at the table. He looked at her, almost knowingly, but said nothing. What his daughter was up to was her own business. He had no business worrying about it.

"Oh, it did," Ginny admitted as she sat at the table. She smiled and began eating the dinner that her mom had prepared. Ginny blushed as she remembered that there were things that she planned to do with Draco very soon.

-->