Unofficial Portkey Archive

Voldemort's Heir by Konflickted
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Voldemort's Heir

Konflickted

~Chapter 12~

Ginny's Betrayal

Ginny hadn't planned to be out so late, but Draco had wanted her to stay, and he had teased her body in ways she forgot that it could be teased. She blushed at that thought, and the thought that he would be willing to do this more often, if she was willing. Of course, Ginny wouldn't dream of telling him no. She smiled as she crept into the house.

"Ginny Potter! What is the meaning of sneaking into the house at this hour?" Mrs. Weasley snapped the room flooded with harsh white light, causing Ginny to cover her eyes momentarily until she adjusted from the night.

"Mum?" Ginny squeaked. "What are you doing up?"

"Do you know what time it is?" Mrs. Weasley snapped rather waspishly at her daughter.

"Uh," Ginny stalled.

"Where have you been and don't you dare think you can tell stories to me, young lady," Mrs. Weasley asked her. "I am far better than Severus Snape ever was at Occulmency."

"Mum, really," Ginny stalled. The woman was glaring at her with a whole lot of fire and anger. Ginny was uncertain.

"Ginny," Mr. Weasley murmured as he entered the room. He looked at her, then away. "We know."

"You know?" Ginny asked with her voice unnaturally high.

"We aren't stupid, Ginny," Mrs. Weasley said. She looked at her daughter with contempt and distaste.

"Mum, really," Ginny stuttered.

"We were able to help Ron save his marriage, but we will not let you ruin yours," Mrs. Weasley snapped at her daughter. "We know about you and Draco Malfoy, though we can't even begin to understand why."

"What?" Ginny sputtered. She looked at her mother and father, of which neither could stand to look her in the face.

"You are playing with fire, and never in all my years would I think I would have had to tell either of my two youngest to be faithful," Mrs. Weasley said. Her eyes were oddly bright and she couldn't stand to meet Ginny's gaze.

"What does this have to do with Ron?" Ginny asked.

"Ron filed for a divorce from Hermione," Mr. Weasley said coldly. He met his daughter's gaze and held it. It was Ginny who was forced to look away. "Apparently, he has moved on; found himself a muggle girl named Delilah down in London. I never thought that he would ever turn his heart cold to Hermione. She loved him so completely."

"Dad, I…" Ginny pleaded.

"Ginny, think of the children," Mrs. Weasley begged. "Please, think of James and of Albus and of Lily."

"Mum," Ginny pleaded.

"No, Ginny," Mrs. Weasley said sharply, refusing to open her arms to her daughter. "Go home to your husband, now."

Ginny nodded and headed out the door, disappearing and finding her self alone in her bedroom. She looked around, and wasn't surprised to find the bed un-slept in, as Harry hadn't planned to sleep in their marital bed. She looked at the clock, it was nearly morning. She thought she might try to head off to a few hours of sleep, thoughts of her parents disappointed faces drifting into her mind.

"Ginny?" A voice whispered, causing her to spin around in a rather dizzying manner. Draco stood there, nearly as handsome as he had always been.

"Draco, why are you in my bedroom?" Ginny asked rather shocked.

"I heard your parents," he said. He placed his coat and briefcase down on the chair. "Is he supposed to be home soon?"

"No," Ginny said. She looked at him nervously. "He doesn't expect me home, so I don't think he will even sleep here while he thinks I am in the Burroughs. Plus, there is some drama with my brother so he is probably trying to play savior there."

"Ginny, I know you need what I need," Draco said as he stepped forward, taking her into his arms.

"What about the children?" Ginny asked caustically.

"No one can get hurt while no one really knows," Draco drawled as he pressed his lips to her. She had to laugh.

"Don't you ever tire?" Ginny asked.

"Not of you, no," Draco said sincerely. He took her into the bathroom and undressed her for his eyes to devour. He couldn't contain himself long and he found his mouth exploring her rather intensely.

"Ginny?" A voice called from outside of the bathroom. Ginny and Draco froze; Ginny's eyes were open wide in horror.

"Harry?" Ginny asked. She saw the knob jiggle. "Please don't come in. I am not feeling well, its, um, rather embarrassing."

"Oh, ok," Harry murmured through the door. Draco shrugged and pressed his mouth against her in a most dangerous way.

"What are you doing?" Ginny hissed.

"What, Gin?" Harry asked through the door.

"If I am going to die, I want to do it giving you pleasure beyond your wildest imagination," Draco whispered.

"I said: what are you doing…HOME!" Ginny called through the door. Draco had taken that moment to kiss her in a rather intimate place, causing her practically to convulse.

"I just needed to get some papers I left here," Harry said. He paused. "Are you ok in there?"

"Yes," Ginny hissed. "Stomach problems."

"Do you want me to take you to Saint Mungo's?" Harry asked her.

"No, Harry. It will pass," Ginny called as she grabbed Draco's hair, pulling him closer.

"More?" He breathed into her. She pulled him tighter.

"Hey, Gin?" Harry called as he stood at the door to the bathroom.

"Yes, Harry, what?" Ginny called as impatience undertones etched into her voice.

"Did you know that there were more blood-taints at the school than James?" Harry asked.

"Of course," Ginny said as she fought to keep her voice even. It was nearly impossible as Draco remained where he was, doing the thing she so desperately enjoyed.

"Who are the other kids? Hermione said that you were called to an incident at the school involving James and two others," Harry said. Ginny groaned aloud. Now he wanted to talk, when Draco was down there, and only a piece of flimsy door stood between her getting caught with Draco between her legs and Harry going on believing that she was faithful.

"You know I can't really talk about it," Ginny choked out as she bit her lip. She was going to cry out; she could feel it deep inside her, itching to erupt.

"Um, ok," Harry said. "I will probably be home for dinner tonight. See you later than."

"Ok," Ginny groaned. She waited a minute more. "Harry? Harry?" Her calling was met with silence, and she took it that he had left. Draco went wild, causing Ginny to call out to more than the heavens and earth. She shook and trembled and when he pulled away, she was eager to have him fill her. She kissed him, thrilled to taste herself on his breath and lips. Their moans and groans echoed in the bathroom.

Harry sat there, frozen to his spot on his bed. Draco Malfoy's engraved briefcase in his hand.

-->