Unofficial Portkey Archive

On Your Doorstep by papermask
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

On Your Doorstep

papermask

4 Years Later

Luna put a hand on her stomach. The baby was kicking again.

"Are you alright, Luna?" Ron asked his wife. Luna smiled and kissed him.

"I'm just fine, the little one is kicking again," Luna replied. Ron smiled and put his hand on her stomach. He felt little Ella moving. He was so happy. He kissed his wife once more.

"Ron, Luna, come sit with us around the Christmas tree," Hermione said. She was nestled in Harry's lap while he played with her bushy hair. She smiled happily. It had been four years since that fateful night when Luna showed up on Ron's doorstep. Ron and Luna had gotten married two years later, and Luna was now pregnant with their first child. It was a girl. Her name was Ella.

Ginny sat on the couch next to Neville, her husband of five years. She had just given birth to their first child, Conner. He was sleeping in Ginny's arms while Neville stroked his little hand. James, Lily, Rose, Hugo, Albus Severus, and Athena were all opening presents. It was Christmas morning, after all.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, and Ginny were all together once more. They were finally with their soul mates, and were happy beyond belief. Ron looked around and then smiled to Luna. They all watched as the children continued to play and open presents. For all of them, life was finally perfect.

-->