Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love and Like by rockstar
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love and Like

rockstar

Disclaimer: - I do not own Harry Potter and anyone or anything related.

Author's Note:- Apologies for spelling and grammar mistakes.

---------------------------

Hidden Feelings

That girl was standing there, laughing at some joke her friend had just told her, and she was looking as beautiful as ever.

She looked gorgeous in her short black dress, which was clinging nicely to her attractive slim figure and which made her look strikingly delectable. Her lips were shining thanks to some flavored gloss she had put on, giving them a look of lush pink. Her hair, her fiery red hair were made in messy updo style with few tendrils framing her face nicely. Moreover, her light brown eyes sparkling with mischief were simply enhancing her beauty to the level where she was practically glowing. No matter how long he stared, he just couldn't get enough of her. All he could do was sit and gawk at her from the place where no one would notice him.

That's what Harry Potter was doing right now. He was sitting on one of the stool at the corner of the bar looking, no, blatantly staring at the most stunning girl at the party right now, Ginny Weasley.

These feelings didn't come out all of a sudden. It had started during his last year at Hogwarts.

Light side had emerged victorious in the war against Voldemort and Harry Potter along with his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger had managed to survive the war.

After that, three of them along with their other classmates had decided to join the Hogwarts for their final year. For that reason, when they went back to Hogwarts they had combined classes with Ginny and her other year mates.

During his last year at Hogwarts, Harry had become the center of attraction for many girls, not just at Hogwarts, but outside Hogwarts as well. Each day some or the other girl would ask him out. However, Harry never really showed any interest in any of their proposals. He even got a letter from Cho Chang saying that she wanted to get back together with him, but Harry had politely declined her offer.

One thing that surprised him the most was that Ginny Weasley, who had a crush on him since like forever, didn't show much interest in him. They had become good friends as they were in the same year. She usually hung out with him, Ron and Hermione. However, she never gave any kind of indication that she wanted to cross the line of friendship with him. That's when he had started noticing her.

At first, he didn't take his feelings very seriously and for the next few months, he dated Susan Bones of Hufflepuff. However, he realized that he was becoming aware of Ginny's presence as a girl around him more and more.

Before long the final year ended and trio along with Ginny graduated from school with good marks, and excellent marks in Hermione's case, as she was the topper.

After graduation, Harry had joined the Auror department at the Ministry of Magic, Ron had joined Chudley Cannons as their reserved keeper, and Hermione had joined the Department of Magical Creatures at the Ministry. Ginny had started her career in modeling and soon she had become one of the top models of the country in both magical as well as the muggle world.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were living separately in London enjoying their lives.

Three years had passed since they had left the Hogwarts.

Now three years later Harry was sitting in the Leaky Cauldron enjoying the celebration party of his best friend, Ron Weasley. After being a part of the reserve team for last 2 years, Ron was finally going to play as the main keeper of Chudley Cannons permanently, as their star keeper Andrew Williams had retired last week after having a serious injury in the match against Puddlemere United.

Harry was sitting at the bar sipping his drink and looking at Ginny, who was now talking to Ron's girlfriend, Jessica Parker. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair and light blue eyes. Jessica worked for a model agency as their photographer and was a good friend with Ginny. Ron and Jessica had met through Ginny on one of her fashion shows. They both hooked up immediately and were inseparable since then.

Harry was completely lost in his thoughts when, "Why don't you just go over there and tell her how you feel?" a voice said from behind Harry.

---------------------------

Author's note: - Please leave a comment to tell me what you think.

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->