Unofficial Portkey Archive

Forever Together Part 1. Hermione's Tear by Solomon Aegis
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Forever Together Part 1. Hermione's Tear

Solomon Aegis

a/n

A short note to bring Part One back, for any that missed it the first time round, and to record it as completed. Sorry for anyone expecting another chapter, but Part Two is up next.

Pt.2 is slightly longer, and I hope will be as well received as its predecessor. I have tried to stay true to the feel of the first five HP books, because that is where my story starts. I have read HBP, and used some ideas from it, but not the plots (see below). It disappointed me a bit,(none of us like change), and found it difficult to throw of the implied conclusions that it leaves you with (but I have only read it the once). However I am sure JKR had a good reason for this, so I will not take it personally (tongue is firmly in cheek here).

However the 'real' books turn out JKR has released these wonderful characters on the world. Unless we are told not to we can do with them as our imagination see fit and that is the important bit. A lack of imagination is a sad thing, if you can't imagine something then it will never happen, if you can then anything is possible.

So just to finish off and clear the mind.

Although HBP was released mid way through the writing of part two of Forever Together I have not used any of its plots in the story. I have utilised some of the new devices, terms, names etc. which fitted but I have not changed my story to fit them. So thanks JKR, it saved a lot of delving into Latin dictionaries, and the like.

For anyone who has not read Part One, and is intending to read Part Two, it will help if you do, but it is not essential (I think). As with Part One the so find the same with Part Two. The characters and universe created by J.K.Rowling are hers alone. As imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I hope this story can be taken in that way. Some of the additional characters are mine, and who knows some of them, and the geographical locations, may even be real.

Solomon.