Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tears from the moon by leedee
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tears from the moon

leedee

Chapter Nine

-

-

-

Hermione looked sadly back at the house as they pulled away. Harry took her hand in his and squeezed it comfortingly.

"Don't worry, we can come back."

"But it will never be the same. This was our first time together."

"Our first time? Is sex all you think about?" Harry answered and Hermione gasped shocked and slapped his arm as Harry laughed.


"I mean our first time as a couple!" she slapped him again.


"Sure you did."

---

As they arrived back in London they both went to their own apartments. This would be the first night without Harry in five days. Hermione thought about the last two days of the trip and she flushed furiously. Who would have thought that her body could do the things she had done? She thought again about the last time they had made love, out on the deck earlier that morning. She suddenly felt like going over and seeing Harry but they had agreed to sleep apart.

Ron arrived at her apartment just an hour later. She let him and he silently walked into her bedroom and looked at the clothes that were lying on her bed.

"So you went away together, then?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes we did," she answered and leaned against the open door.

"So you're a couple now?"

"Yes."

He turned around, surprised about her honesty. "Are you in love with him?" She nodded. Ron sat down on the bed and looked hurt. "Well I can't blame you I guess; I chose him as a best friend so he's probably a good boyfriend… even though he wasn't to my sister, but whatever."

"Ron…"

He held up his hand to silence her.

"I hope you have thought about what will happen with your friendship if you two break up, will it really be worth it then?" Hermione sighed, she had been so happy just moments ago. "I'm sorry," Ron suddenly mumbled.

"It's OK."

"No it's not, I should be happy that you two are happy. And I will try, I promise."

Hermione looked intently at him, he seemed sincere.

He got up to leave and they hugged at the door. He held on a few moments too long and Hermione knew that it would take time before he would be happy for her and Harry, but they had all the time in the world.

---

Time felt like it was flying by. Hermione spent most of her time with Harry, madly in love. They were flying almost everyday after training and she was getting better. They spent their nights together but still went separately to training so people wouldn't start talking. Hermione told Jonathan that there would be no more dates, and Ron had joined them for dinner a couple of times. Ginny still stayed away, but Ron was the important one.

They had been together for about a month and a half when they were invited to their first party as a couple. It was The Weasley's who were having a Valentine's Day dinner at The Burrow and Mrs. Weasley sent an owl addressed to: Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Harry stated as Hermione opened her door to let him in. She was wearing a black skirt and a white crisp shirt, her hair was straightened and hung loosely.

"You don't look half-bad yourself," she giggled. Harry was wearing a suit and looked very professional. He took a step forward and pulled her into a hug.

"You smell great," he mumbled into her neck and she felt his tongue dance around in small delicate circles.

"Harry, we'll be late!"

"I don't care."


He pushed her inside the flat and kicked the door closed behind him. He pressed her up against the wall and hungrily attacked her lips. Hermione wrapped on leg around his hips and Harry grinded against her.

He ran one hand on the outside of her thigh and hiked the skirt over her hips with his other hand.

---

They arrived at The Burrow thirty minutes late and Hermione thanked God for ironing spells. The Burrow looked lovely, decorated to the fullest. Teddy bears, roses, candy hearts and red balloons were all around the house and in the garden was a large tent with a long large table at the end. It had been jinxed to keep warm, of course.

Ginny gave them a polite smile but didn't bother coming up and saying hello to them. Ron was helping Arthur with chairs as they arrived, but he looked happy to see them. Hermione observed Luna standing at the other side of the tent, looking at Ron. Fred brought Angelina and George had brought a girl Hermione had not seen before. Bill and Fleur were there together, of course. But unfortunately, Charlie wasn't - he was away with work.

Hermione walked over and grabbed a chocolate heart from one of the boxes and saw Mrs. Weasley smiling at her. She felt guilty, she knew Mrs. Weasley had always dreamed of Harry and Hermione marrying her two youngest children but instead they were in love with each other.

As they sat down around the table Harry stared at the mountains of food, he would surely gain a lot tonight. He sat next to Hermione, right across from Ron and Luna. Ginny sat far from them, close to her parents. There was a clink and he realized someone was tapping their glass.

Fred stood up. "All right, settle down," he said and smiled widely. "Got something to tell you all. Well…Angelina - why don't you just show them." Angelina held up her hand and en engagement ring sparkled brightly. Mrs. Weasley let out a loud shriek and jumped to her feet. She pulled them both into a tight hug.

"This is the best news ever!" she declared and ran out to the kitchen to get the dessert.

"Congratulations," Harry said and shook Fred's hand and kissed Angelina's cheek.

Loud talking erupted around the table. Harry leaned into Hermione and whispered: "That'll be us."


She looked wide-eyed at him and he smiled. He poured her a glass of the champagne bottle that was now being passed around and they all toasted to Fred and Angelina's eternal bliss. Hermione had no idea where all the champagne came from but it was generously being passed around and she started to feel a bit tipsy. She looked lovingly at Harry next to her; he was deep in conversation with Ron and George about something. She felt a burning gaze on her and looked further down the table where Ginny was glaring at her.

George stood up announced: "I suggest we all go over to the Three Broomsticks and continue the party with the rest of our friends."

"Oh, so you are going to just leave us," Mrs Weasley joked.

"Yes, with all the cleaning left for us, thank you." Mr Weasley added.

"No problem," Fred laughed as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

Soon they were on their way to The Three Broomsticks and indeed, the pub was packed with people. Harry placed his hand protectively on Hermione's back.

Ron saw his team-mates almost immediately and quickly excused himself to join them. Harry took Hermione's hand in his and together they walked up to the bar.

"What do you want to drink?" he spoke loudly because the atmosphere was very loud.

She shrugged and looked around; she saw Seamus and Dean drinking fire whiskey in competition at one side of the pub. Lee Jordan was waving for the twins and their girls to join him and some other friends. Luna had gone with Ginny to sit with Neville and some people Hermione didn't recognize. On the other side of the pub Ron had now taken a seat next to his team-mates and to Hermione's surprise she saw Lavender at the same table.

"How about if we just leave?" Harry suggested, close to her ear. His breath on her skin was enough to convince her. She looked into the emerald green eyes that she loved and nodded.

"They'll never notice, right?" she asked. He took her hand and led her out of the pub, he walked quickly and Hermione almost had to run to keep up. She realized that they were headed to the back of the pub.

"What are we…?" Hermione was interrupted when she felt Harry's lips crash on hers. She was fast to reply and ran her hand through his hair. He pulled back and looked at her.

"This is where we kissed first, remember?"

"Of course!"

"This is what I really wanted to do that night!" He sat down on one of the beer barrels and pulled her on top of him. She straddled him - rather uncomfortably - and they kissed again. Harry put a hand under her shirt and Hermione shrieked:

"Cold!"

"Sorry," he mumbled and kissed her again.

He suddenly pulled back and as Hermione leaned forward to kiss him again he pulled away. He looked at her so seriously that it worried her slightly.

"Are you OK?" she asked and backed off of his lap. She was standing up and Harry followed her. He reached out and gently stroked her cheek.

"I have been waiting for this my whole life," he said seriously. "I never knew what happiness was, but this is it. This is the best thing I will ever experience." Hermione's eyes filled with tears.

"Oh Harry, you are just too sweet," she smiled and kissed him, and again he pulled back.

"I want you to move in with me, Hermione." Hermione looked shocked, she couldn't find her words. "I mean it," he added.

"But - but we just started dating."

"So, is there anything about me you don't know yet? I know you in and out, and I only love you more everyday!"

"You love me?"

"Of course, you know that!" Hermione bit her lip. "Well if you don't want to…" Harry said.

"I do!" She threw herself around his neck and squeezed him hard. "I can't wait Harry!" she squealed loudly into his ear and Harry had to pull her off of him.

"Perfect, let's go home and look at where we will fit all your damn books, then," he joked and they apparated right to his flat.

Hermione hardly had time to look around her before Harry had her pinned against the wall again and kissed her so hard that it almost hurt. He spun them around and they slammed into the door to the guest bedroom. Hermione started fumbling with his zipper but it was stuck.

"Damn it," she mumbled between kisses. Harry looked down and started tugging at it.

"Come on," he scolded and finally he pulled out his wand and pointed it.

"Be careful," Hermione joked, "you wouldn't want to hex the wrong thing."

Harry gave her an evil and sexy grin. He flicked his wand and the zipper fell to pieces. His pants fell to his ankles and he lifted Hermione up. She wrapped her legs tightly around him and he started walking towards the bedroom. As they walked, Hermione pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the ground. They reached the bed and Harry threw them both down, they landed with a thud but didn't stop kissing.

"I love you… I love you, Harry," Hermione moaned as he kissed her collarbone. Harry raised himself up and lifted Hermione's leg; he placed it on his shoulder and started kissing the inside of her knee. It tickled her for a second, but it soon became pleasurable. He entered her while her leg was still over his shoulder. They were both moving fast, as if afraid they were running out of time. Harry released her leg and put his forehead against hers. They didn't kiss, they just looked into each other's eyes as they were moving in perfect rhythm, gasping and panting together. Harry could see that Hermione was close, and that was all he needed. Her pleasure always drew him right over the edge.

-->