Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Grand Adventure by Searcy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Grand Adventure

Searcy

A Grand Adventure

Torture

"Ahh…ahh…ahh…ahh…unnnh!!"

Harry fell back onto the pillows of his massive four poster bed and grunted in release. His right hand continued stroking his now flagging erection as the last tremor shook his frame. He lay still for several heartbeats as he struggled to get himself back under control. While he lay there waiting for his breathing to return to normal and to regain a scrap of his composure Harry's mind drifted to how it'd come to pass that he was laying in the spare bedroom of his best friend Hermione Granger wanking off to the image of said best friend in the skimpy pale blue bikini she'd been prancing around in all afternoon.

In the wake of Sirius' death Dumbledore hadn't liked the thought of Harry spending an entire summer in the company of the Dursleys. He'd arranged for Harry to spend only two weeks with his aunt, uncle and cousin before leaving to stay with friends. Harry had naturally thought that meant the Burrow and the Weasleys. So he was quite surprised to find himself at the home of his other best friend Hermione Granger. It seemed that Dumbledore thought Harry would be a bit too vulnerable in the magical world and wanted him to remain in the muggle world until he was due to return to Hogwarts. So instead of going off to Ron's Harry had come to stay with Hermione and her parents. And that was the beginning of nearly a month of torture.

Having been friends with Hermione for nearly six years Harry was certain that he knew all there was to know about Hermione and her life. He knew that her parents, Jonathan and Emma, had met at work; they were both dentists. He knew that she was an only child, that she'd always been on the bookish side and though she was definitely a girl she was most definitely not a big girl's blouse. And he and Ron were her best and closest friends. Though all those things were true there was also an entire list of things that he hadn't known about. There was the fact that the Grangers owned their own practice and were quite well off as was clear by the posh neighborhood they lived in and the in ground pool that was housed in their rather large back garden. Additionally, he'd learned that he and Ron were not the extent of Hermione's close friends; there was also Nora and Camille, childhood friends since the sandbox who were as girly as girly could get.

But the most shaking revelation about his best friend Hermione and her existence away from school was the fact that Hermione for all intents and purposes was a typical teenage girl. Harry had never imagined that Hermione did girly things like wear make-up, go shopping and gossip about boys but his stay at the Grangers was beginning to disavow him of that notion. While Hermione, Nora and Camille did not seem to be as giggly as Lavender and Pavarti; they were unquestionably feminine when they got together. Today had been a perfect example of the rampant femininity of the lot of them.

Since coming to stay at the Grangers nearly a month before hand Harry and Hermione had spent a lot of time lounging by the Grangers pool. It was an uncharacteristically hot summer and both he and Hermione had found it entirely too stifling to remain indoors. So they had taken to spending a significant amount of their free hours splashing about in the pool. As Harry didn't have the proper swimming attire he'd borrowed a pair of swimmers from Hermione's father those first two days until Hermione and her mother had disappeared one evening and returned with several shopping bags; one of which contained four pairs of swimmers. Harry had thought to protest the gift but not wanting to offend the kindness and hospitality of Hermione and her parents he had thought better of it and simply thanked them instead. Hermione of course had swimsuits it being her home and her pool, and during the first two weeks the sight of Hermione in a swimsuit had been much like his reaction to seeing her in any of the other things he'd seen her wearing; nonexistent. Then Nora and Camille had turned up and the weather had grown even more unbearably hot and Harry had come to see Hermione in a whole new light.

With the advent of the hotter weather and her girlfriends Hermione's daily attire changed drastically. The one piece swimsuits Harry had seen Hermione wear for the previous two weeks gave way to a series of two piece ensembles in a variety of colors and styles, each more eye popping than the last. Hermione's new choice in swimwear had shown Harry several things about his best friend that he had been ignorant of in the past. Specifically, Harry had become acquainted with Hermione's shapely legs, firm bum and her pert round breasts. In short Harry found that his best female friend had the sort of body that inspired wildly erotic dreams.

Harry had always thought Hermione was pretty, even if not by conventional standards. And her appearance at the Yule Ball in fourth year had proved that Hermione was indeed quite attractive. But none of his previous conceptions could have prepared Harry for the sight of Hermione in the pale blue bikini she had worn to the pool that day. True the other two piece suits she'd worn had shown off her toned stomach and her soft feminine curves but the blue bikini had left an indelible impression in his mind's eye.

The image of Hermione from earlier in the afternoon rose to the forefront of Harry's mind. The suit had been nearly the exact same shade of pale blue as her robes from the Yule Ball; the top was tied around her neck and her back with a thin bit of string that reminded Harry more of floss than anything else. Hermione's breasts were not overly large but they filled out the cups of her top which quite nicely displayed the graceful rise and swell of her pert breasts. Harry felt his cock twitch involuntarily. He tried to avert his attention to other things but the image presently occupying his thoughts was too enticing to turn away from. His mind drifted to the lower half of the suit which consisted of two v-shaped panels of fabric that covered Hermione's front and back bits, like the top the bottom was likewise held together by bits of the floss-like string that tied on the hips.

The image of Hermione stepping out of the pool, water cascading down her body floated across Harry's brain. Instinctively his hand came up to grasp his quickly hardening member. Harry groaned as his mind recalled the sight of Hermione's hardened nipples straining against the cool damp fabric of her top. A groan slipped past his lips as he began to stroke himself in earnest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hermione…Hermione…hello…is anybody in there?"

Hermione was startled out of her wanderings by a tapping at her left temple. Turning her gaze in the direction of the tapping she came face to face with her friends Camille Lautenberg and Nora Derricks. From the teasing grin adorning her face it was obvious that Camille had been the one doing the tapping. Hermione had known Camille and Nora since they were three years old and had met in the sandbox at the local play park. The Grangers had just moved into the neighborhood and Emma had become fast friends with Jacquelyn Lautenberg and Cecily Derricks. Hermione rolled her eyes at Camille's smiling face. Camille's smile widened as she asked.

"So are you going to tell us how you managed to get your parents to let your boyfriend spend the summer with you or not?"

Hermione sighed as she replied.

"As I've said for the hundredth time Harry is not my boyfriend…he's my friend."

Camille opened her mouth no doubt to impart some sort of cheeky remark but was cut off by Nora.

"Why's he staying?"

Hermione chose her words carefully not wanting to make Harry out as some kind of a curiosity to her friends.

"He is staying because he's had a rough go of it lately and everyone thought it'd be a good idea for him to have a change of environment."

Camille frowned.

"You make it sound as though he lost his only living relative or something."

Hermione bit down on her bottom lip at Camille's words. Nora gasped as Camille cried out.

"Oh my God, his last living relative died!"

Hermione hastily shushed both girls.

"Be quiet or Harry'll hear you!"

Seeing the expectant looks on their faces and knowing they'd never let the matter rest until their curiosity was abated Hermione gave Nora and Camille a modified version of Harry's life story. She told them about his being orphaned at a year old and being packed off to live with his less than kind aunt and uncle. She explained that Sirius had been kept from seeing Harry until he'd gone off to school and had recently died himself in a tragic accident. It had been difficult keeping the magical parts of the story out but she managed it well enough. Hermione finished off by admonishing both girls not to go blabbing about what they'd learned. The three girls sat in silence for a few moments before Camille spoke again.

"Sounds like what your Harry needs is something to take his mind off his troubles…"

Hermione nodded in agreement. Camille continued.

"I think the best way to go about it is to give the bloke a good sound shagging…it won't bring his godfather back of course but it's been my experience that a good shag can be quite a good diversion."

Hermione's mouth narrowed into a thin line and her brow knitted together in consternation as she said.

"Camille don't you dare go offering yourself up to Harry! He may need a diversion but certainly not that kind."

Camille grinned as she answered back.

"Not that I'd mind the job, your Harry's quite fit, but I prefer to be first chair with a bloke not second."

Hermione frowned in confusion.

"First chair…"

Nora burst out laughing.

"Hermione don't play daft it's very unbecoming. It's perfectly obvious to anyone that Harry's got eyes for you."

"What! No he doesn't!"

Camille snorted.

"Oh please, the poor sod can't keep his bloody eyes off you. I swear they almost popped out of his head when you took off that cover up and dove into the pool."

Nora agreed.

"I'll say…and if the bulge in the front of his swimmers is any indication of how he feels about you he's probably upstairs right now having a right good wank!"

Hermione looked scandalized as she shook her head and said.

"He probably just had too much sun. Harry would never look at me like you two are implying…"

Hermione paused for a second and an image of Cho Chang flitted across her mind. She then looked at her friends before adding.

"I'm not the type of girl that engenders those kinds of reactions from Harry."

Camille replied saucily.

"Well if you're not his type, your arse certainly is. Your friend had a grand time watching it glide through the water all afternoon!"

Again Hermione shook her head. Harry couldn't have been looking at her that way…could he? Hermione felt herself flush and her body began to become slightly warm at the thought that Harry might have been looking at her with desire. Like every other female at Hogwarts Hermione had always had a bit of a crush on Harry. If she were honest it was a damn sight more than a crush but as he had never shown any in interest in her she'd thought it best to keep her interest in him to herself. But if Nora and Camille's hunch about Harry was right; and they generally were about things such as this, Harry's staying with her for the summer could be just the opportunity she needed to test the waters so to speak. Nora's voice roused Hermione from her private ruminations.

"Hermione I can see that lovely brain of yours turning round some scheme…what are you cooking up?"

Hermione plastered a placid expression across her face and with the most nonchalant tone she could muster said.

"I should be getting inside I promised mum I'd start dinner tonight and she'll be quite put out if the roast isn't nearly done when she gets home."

Before Nora or Camille could question her further Hermione had them both around the house and out the gate. She rushed inside and hurried up the stairs as quickly as she could. As she went past the guest bedroom she distinctly heard what sounded like moaning. Hermione stopped in her tracks and listened carefully. After a few moments she heard the sound again. Concerned and curious over what the noise could possibly be Hermione gripped the knob and quietly pushed the door open.

A voice in her head told her that she should have knocked or called out to Harry before she entered his room but she chose to ignore the voice. The door opened to reveal Harry lying back on the bed, eyes closed, chest glistening with a light sheen of sweat and his right hand wrapped around his fully erect penis. Hermione's eyes widened in shock as she realized what she'd just walked in on. She knew that she should look away but the sight of Harry pleasuring himself; his hand gliding up and down what had to be the most gorgeously sculpted penis she had ever seen (not that she had seen any others) caused a flare of heat in her body that made her yearn to the one touching him. Another moan erupted from Harry's throat as he tightened his hold on his member and his breathing became ragged and fractured. In the next moment Harry's body jerked and Hermione watched in fascination as a shudder rolled through him and he found his release. In his moment of bliss, eyes still closed, Harry called out in a husky passion filled whisper.

"Hermione!"

At the sound of her name falling from Harry's lips Hermione felt her nipples harden and the telltale moisture of arousal began to pool at her center. As quietly as she had entered Hermione exited the room and closed the door soundlessly behind her. Hermione's pulse raced and her breathing quickened as she realized that Nora and Camille had indeed been right; Harry could…in fact did…see her as desirable. She stood with her back pressed against the door, eyes shut tightly for a few seconds before taking a deep steadying breath and making her way quickly down the hall to her own bedroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-->