Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Grand Adventure by Searcy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Grand Adventure

Searcy

A Grand Adventure

Perverts and Arses

Harry lay as still as stone. He had been lying that way for very nearly ten minutes. He was reliving the last forty-five minutes; that was roughly the amount of time it'd been since he had found Hermione's laptop downstairs in the Grangers kitchen and this whole dream of his had began. That was also why Harry was lying so motionless. He was certain that the entire episode had been a dream. How else could he account for what had just gone on? Only in a dream would his best friend Hermione, whom he'd been lusting after for the past few weeks, admit to being curious about sex, kiss him, drag him off to watch her in the midst of her own self gratification, allow him to take part orally and then reciprocate by giving him the best blow job in the history of all blow jobs. It was quite obviously a dream and Harry intended to keep as still as possible for as long as he could in order to hold on to the tremor inducing memories.

Hermione stared at Harry in mystification. She wasn't quite sure what to say or do having done what she'd done. She had been perfectly truthful when she'd told Nora and Camille that she had no intentions of either telling Harry about her feelings for him or hopping into bed with him. But then she had found him viewing her rather depraved internet search and she was certain he thought her the worst kind of pervert but he hadn't thought that at all. He'd simply been shocked when he found the evidence of her apparent interest. Harry's voicing of that particular fact was the catalyst that had landed her in her present state. Harry's shock at her research had led to a brief conversation about sex and curiosity which had led to a near heart stopping kiss, and a very heated sexual encounter that had ostensibly left Harry in a coma like state. Hermione folded her bottom lip in between her teeth in exasperation. The sharp, musky taste of Harry was still discernible on her lips. Images of the last half hour or so rocketed through Hermione's mind and she felt a pang of crushing disappoint over the fact that the encounter had ended before she and Harry had fully consummated things. As that thought settled in her brain and Hermione realized the implications of her thoughts she gave a surprised cry and sat bolt upright in bed.

Hermione's cry of surprise and her sudden movement jostled Harry from his trance. His eyes flew open and he immediately noticed that he was not in the Grangers guest bedroom but in Hermione's. Harry's gaze swept to his left and there sitting on the edge of the bed was a much disheveled, very nude, unbelievably sexy Hermione. As Harry took in the soft contours of her bare form he realized that he hadn't been dreaming. Suddenly a compulsion to feel her soft silken skin beneath his finger tips compelled Harry to close the distance between them. Harry leaned forward and dropped a kiss to her shoulder as he simultaneously drew his hand down her arm in a light caress. Hermione gasped and whirled around to stare at Harry. Harry grinned sheepishly as he apologized.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you."

Hermione opened and closed her mouth twice as she struggled to force a coherent set of words past her lips. When nothing was forthcoming she merely gave two quick nods of her head before dropping her gaze to the duvet that covered her bed. Quickly she drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. All of a sudden she was acutely aware of her state of undress. And though Harry had seen and touched far more of her than what was presently being displayed Hermione found it highly disconcerting that Harry was seeing her naked as the day she was born.

Seeing the look of embarrassment that crossed her face as she dropped her head Harry surmised that Hermione wasn't exactly comfortable. Spying his clothes lying on the hope chest at the foot of Hermione's bed Harry retrieved his t-shirt and swimmers. He stepped into his swimmers then handed the t-shirt to Hermione with a muttered.

"Here… I'll give you some privacy."

Hermione raised her head and took the soft faded blue cotton shirt from Harry's hand. As she did so he turned around towards the door. Seeing him standing there Hermione regained her ability to speak.

"Wait…don't leave!"

Harry turned his head slightly to the side and answered back by saying.

"I wasn't leaving…I just thought you'd appreciate my not ogling."

Hermione blushed at Harry's words and quickly shoved her head and arms through the shirt's corresponding holes. When she was done she called out.

"You can turn around now."

Harry turned and stared at Hermione sitting on the bed in his ratty old t-shirt knowing save for that one article of clothing she was completely naked and found himself in quite the conundrum. Now that he and Hermione had been intimate, what was next? Hermione blushed crimson under Harry's intense study of her and dropping her head into her heads moaned.

"Oh, what you must think of me! I've gone from being a horribly perverted viewer of inappropriate internet content to being some sort of sex crazed molester of unsuspecting teenage boys!"

Harry's eyes widened in shock at Hermione's words; he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Hermione.

"You have to know Harry I didn't plan this…I wasn't trying to trick you into anything…I was not trying to intentionally seduce you…I just…I…I don't want you to think…to feel like…you…you owe me anything at all. I know I'm not the kind of girl you fancy…and I'm so sorry that you…that I've put you in this awful position and if you never want to look at me again I'll…Mmhmm!"

Hermione's rambling apology was effectively ended by Harry dragging her into his arms and kissing her. The kiss began as a gentle but firm sculpting of his lips to Hermione's. When he felt her lips soften under his attention Harry opened his lips slowly and sandwiched Hermione's lower lip between his. As their lips locked and re-locked, Harry sought permission to deepen the kiss by lightly brushing his tongue against Hermione's lips. Hermione yielded to his request; opening her mouth and allowing her tongue to connect with his. Tongues intertwining passionately, hot hands roving over even hotter bare skin, they kissed until Hermione was dizzy and breathless. As she tore her mouth away from Harry's Hermione realized that they had somehow ended up on her bed again with Harry lying half on half off her. Hermione opened her mouth to ask a question but was shushed by Harry's fingers against her thoroughly kissed lips.

"I know you didn't set out to intentionally trick or seduce me. I know that this wasn't some scheme of yours. I know that this wasn't planned…things sort of just spiraled out of control but I honest to Merlin wouldn't have minded if it was some grand scheme of yours seeing as it was unquestionably the best experience of my life!"

Hermione flushed at Harry's saying how much he'd enjoyed their afternoon activities. Staring up into his eyes she quietly asked.

"So you're not upset with me…you don't think I'm some sort of tart who…"

Hermione's words were cut off by Harry's bark of laughter.

"Ha…Hermione, I'm not upset with you. And I don't think of you as a tart, pervert or molester of any sort…"

Harry paused a second and then as if he'd just remembered something and added.

"I think you're smart, and wonderful and caring and amazingly sexy…you know the kind of girl a bloke like me really fan…mmmm."

This time it was Harry who was interrupted by Hermione's kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a hot and muggy Thursday evening that found one Dr. Jonathan M. Granger, DDS in a rather odd mood as he and his wife, Dr. Emma J. Granger, DDS made their way home after work. Tomorrow was Friday, which meant that the following day would be Saturday. With it being the third week of the month that coming Saturday was the usual Saturday that Jonathan took for himself and spent the day at his club playing golf, watching football and swapping stories with his male cohorts. The regular outing had been going on for the past few years now, since Hermione had gone off to Hogwarts and his weekends hadn't required him to set aside time to spend exclusively with his wife and daughter. In the past the routine had been altered should Hermione be home from school so that the family could have some quality time together. But Hermione's visits had become so seldom over the years that such a thing was hardly ever necessary now.

Hermione had always claimed that her staying at Hogwarts during breaks and her extended summer visits with the Weasleys during summer hols was to keep up with her studies. She'd given he and Emma the impression that her courses and classmates were extraordinarily competitive and that her time in the muggle world put her at somewhat of a disadvantage; not being in a magical environment meant not having access to the right study materials apparently. Though they hadn't liked their only child being away from them so much of the time he and Em had agreed to her wishes, although reluctantly. The idea of Hermione falling behind in her studies was unacceptable. Both he and Emma had always been proud of Hermione's intelligence and were quite pleased with her outstanding marks and her having been made a prefect the previous year. And While Jonathan had had his reservations about his only child, his precious little girl, spending so much time away from home in the company of virtual strangers whose household was rather over populated by teenage boys, it was not in his nature to deny his daughter anything no matter how much he disliked the request. Emma was very much the same. It was truly a mystery why Hermione had never been a spoilt willful shrew considering the fact that they'd never been able to resist doting on their precious only child.

So it was that Jonathan had allowed his daughter the freedom to spend most of her time with her wizard friends acclimating herself to the new magical world to which she belonged as she studied and had fun with her new, very male friends. Jonathan had always trusted his daughter implicitly. She was always very forthcoming in her letters and her face to face discussions about what transpired each year at Hogwarts. She was even honest about the less than appealing aspects; Jonathan and Emma were aware that Hermione, Ron and Harry often found themselves in the most dreadfully precarious situations. They were also aware of the rather large magnet for trouble that Harry seemed to be. Still Hermione had insisted that it was imperative that she be in the wizarding world as much as possible if she were to be able to stay on top of her studies and things. And he and Emma had acquiesced. However; it now seemed that Hermione's predilection for the hallowed halls of Hogwarts and the warmth of the Weasleys' home had less to do with keeping up with her studies and keeping abreast of the wizarding world and everything to do with studying and keeping abreast of a certain green-eyed, dark haired, alleged best friend of hers.

Jonathan snorted somewhat contemptuously and scowled, his hands tightening their grip on the steering wheel slightly. Emma Granger looked up and taking note of the scowl marring her husband's countenance asked a question that she in all honesty thought she already knew the answer to.

"Is something wrong dear?"

Jonathan answered his wife's query with one of his own.

"Do you think Harry would like to join me at the club on Saturday?"

Emma was stunned, of all the things she had expected her husband to say that hadn't been anywhere on the list. Eyeing Jonathan suspiciously she said.

"I didn't know you were planning on asking Harry to go with you to the club."

Jonathan shrugged.

"It wasn't a plan so much as an idea. I just thought that since he doesn't really have much of a male figure in his life it'd be nice for him to spend some time with the blokes. I mean really, he must be suffering from estrogen overload by now, what with his spending all day every day with Hermione, Nora and Camille."

Emma smiled as she nodded her head in understanding. If they hadn't have been married for twenty-five years she might have bought into the load of rubbish her husband had just spewed. She smiled sweetly as she replied.

"It's very thoughtful of you dear and I'm certain Harry would appreciate your wanting to um…bond with him as it were, but I seem to recall Hermione mentioning something about she and Harry heading down to Bournemouth Beach on Saturday with Nora, Camille, Ian, Rowan and a few of their other friends from school."

Upon hearing that Jonathan's scowl returned as he ground out.

"Bournemouth Beach, what in bloody blazes are they going there for?"

Emma smirked devilishly as she said.

"To swim I would imagine."

"To swim…why do they need to go to a sodding beach to swim when we've got a perfectly good pool in the back garden. I mean really that's all they've been doing all day every day all summer long, lounging by the pool and swimming…you'd think they'd be a touch sick of water by now!"

Emma's smile deepened as she retorted.

"There's more to do at Bournemouth than just swimming."

Jonathan replied back grumpily.

"Really, like what."

"Well for a start there's the Bournemouth Aquarium and Boscombe Pier, the Kings Park amusement park, oh and the Russell -Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, they've got some very fine new exhibits. And then there's the annual air festival; though I think it's a bit early for that, the Dorset Belles cruises. Oh, and Jacquelyn tells me they've got loads of shopping and restaurants for those who've got the interest and the appetite. And then there is the matter of the seven miles of golden pristine sandy beaches and the miles and miles of clear blue ocean to frolic around in."

Jonathan's scowled deepened as he muttered in disdain.

"Giving up dentistry to write tourists adverts for Bournemouth Beach are we."

Emma chuckled quietly to herself before she spoke again.

"Honestly Jon is there a reason you're being an arse?"

Jonathan Granger's eyes widened at his wife's use of profanity.

"Really Emma was that necessary?"

Emma nodded affirmatively. Jonathan's eyes grew even larger.

"Emma! How could you..."

With a shake of her head Emma interjected.

"Jon you're being a git. You're getting yourself all wound up over nothing."

"Nothing…you call our daughter having the bloke she fancies over for the summer nothing!"

Again Emma nodded. Jonathan stared at his wife an incredulous expression marring his face.

"You mean to tell me that you knew all along that Hermione fancied Harry! Emma you lied to me…you let me think that there was some other boy that Poppet had her eye on when you knew it was Harry all along! Why would you do something like that?!"

Emma's reply was straight to the point.

"Because I knew you'd react like this."

She paused and cast a stern glare at her husband before continuing.

"You're so protective of Hermione…you have what's tantamount to an apoplectic fit anytime she so much as mentions a boy! And I knew that if you even had the slightest idea that Hermione was remotely interested in Harry you'd have done your nut and made the poor boy feel horrible about staying with us which is the last thing he needs given the circumstances."

Jonathan answered back in a sulky tone.

"Well I'm her father and that's what fathers do…that's what parents do…we protect our children!"

"Yes we do Jon, but Hermione is not a child anymore…and considering her special talents I'm positive she can take care of herself a damn sight better than we'd like to admit."

Jonathan grunted in agreement. Emma smiled at his begrudging concurrence.

"I know it's difficult, I still look at her and see that shy little girl with too big front teeth and a mass of bushy brown curls who needed my hand to hold on to. But she's not that little girl anymore. Quite the contrary, she a very strong young woman who is quite capable of making her own choices…"

Emma paused and watched as her husband sighed in what was clearly a cross between acceptance and defeat. Smiling as she patted his thigh reassuringly she went on.

"And truth be told as choices go you have to admit that Harry is the sort of boy a parent wishes for…thoughtful, kind and caring and very respectful…"

Jonathan interposed on his wife's words as he turned down their street.

"Ahh…its serious then?"

Emma nodded.

"I believe it is."

Jonathan nodded and was silent for a few seconds before he said.

"So what now? Am I supposed to just sit back and watch as nature takes its course? Do I have a word with her about relationships and things or do you do that? Do I get to have a word with him? Do I say anything at all?

Emma replied evenly.

"Trust her…don't overreact…no hovering or scowling at poor Harry…you may offer advice if its asked for and most importantly, you…trust…her!"

They were in the drive as Jonathan muttered.

"It's not Hermione that I don't trust."

Emma laid a hand across her chest, giggling as the car pulled smoothly into the garage.

"Honestly Jonathan what are you expecting…that we'll walk in the house and find Hermione and Harry upstairs in her bedroom in some mad passionate embrace!"

Jonathan's scowl returned as her stared at his wife and said.

"Christ Emma, is it really necessary to give me mental pictures!"

Emma burst into hysterical laughter that didn't stop until they had exited the car and entered the house. She seemed to have calmed herself sufficiently until they stepped into the eat in kitchen and found Harry and Hermione sitting rather closely together at the table eating take away Chinese and curry. Emma took one look at the scene and began to laugh hysterically. Hermione and Harry looked back and forth between each other and her parents several times before Hermione asked.

"Mum, what's so funny?"

Emma took several deep calming breaths and wiped at the tears that were streaming down her face before she was composed enough to speak.

"Oh dear…you know how very droll your father can be when he takes a mind to…he made the most outlandish remark in the garage just now and…well I suppose you would have had to be there."

Hermione nodded suddenly comprehending that whatever it was that her mother was on about she didn't want to know. Looking back up at her parents she said.

"We ordered take away…crispy duck and curry…sorry we didn't wait but we were a bit famished!"

Moving towards the table to join them Emma asked.

"Really what did you two get up to that caused you to be so hungry?"

Hermione shrugged and dropping her head back to her plate mumbled.

"Nothing special just lost track of time so we missed lunch."

The rest of dinner was a silent affair as the Grangers and their houseguest ate. Harry volunteered to do the dishes and though Emma tried to persuade him otherwise he wouldn't take no for an answer. Once the dishes were done the duo came in and said they were turning in early. When pressed as to why they were turning in so early they both muttered excuses about it having been a long day. Though Emma seemed perfectly at ease with their answers Jonathan was not so sure. His suspicions were intensified when Hermione came downstairs from her bath to kiss them goodnight wearing a slightly oversized, faded blue cotton t-shirt that he could have sworn belonged to Harry.

-->