Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Grand Adventure by Searcy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Grand Adventure

Searcy

A Grand Adventure

Reciprocity

Hermione led Harry up the back stairs to the second floor. When they reached the landing she turned left and proceeded down the hall to her bedroom. As she opened the door and stepped inside she felt a resistant tug on her hand. Hermione turned around and found herself staring at Harry's unmoving form standing on the threshold of her bedroom door. She stepped away from Harry and took two steps backward to allow some distance between them. Though she'd stepped away Hermione's grasp on Harry's hand never relinquished its hold. As she stared into the depths of those querying emerald green eyes of his Hermione pulled Harry inside her bedroom. They stood there for several long minutes staring at each other, getting their bearings before Harry spoke.

"Hermione what's going on? What are we doing up here in your bedroom?"

Hermione interrupted Harry before he could say anything further.

"I want to show you something."

Harry's eyes darted around the room in confusion as he asked.

"Show me what?"

Hermione took a deep breath as she began to speak.

"Downstairs you asked me why I was looking at…re…looking at sexual things and I told you I was curious."

Hermione paused as Harry nodded and waited for her to continue. Taking another deep breath Hermione elaborated.

"I want you to understand why I was suddenly so curious…"

Harry frowned in complete and utter confusion. Before he had a chance to voice his confusion Hermione slipped into a rather one-sided homily.

"It all started yesterday after you came inside from the pool. I was worried you'd had too much sun but Nora and Camille reckoned you had an altogether different problem having just seen me in my bikini. I told them they were mad but they were adamant about the whole thing and we got into a bit of a discussion about whether or not you'd really been looking at me…I told them they had things all wrong but they were just so certain of themselves…and they usually are right when it comes to things to do with boys. They were right about Viktor last year…but I thought it was too much to hope that they could be right about you as well. Still I figured that I should maybe figure out some way to see if they were right and you did…maybe…see me that way…"

As Hermione rambled on at roughly twenty words per second, Harry attempted to focus and get his brain round the words that were actually coming out of her mouth instead of focusing so intently on her lips which he desperately wanted to feel against his a second time. Harry was snatched from his own thoughts back to the words Hermione was speaking when he caught the phrase "moaning coming from your room". His attention instantly devoted itself to Hermione.

"I know I should have knocked or called out to you before just barging in on you but I was worried that you weren't feeling well or that you were having a nightmare…and I wanted to help so I just acted and I opened the door and…"

Harry shut his eyes a split second before the words he knew were coming spilled from Hermione's lips.

"And I saw you…saw you…in the middle of a very private moment…"

Harry suddenly wished that the earth would open up and suck him down into the depths of its heart and keep him there. Hermione had seen him wanking off! She'd seen him…how long had she stayed? Had she heard him call her name? And what did any of this have to do with her looking up sexually explicit sites on the internet and kissing him like there'd be no tomorrow? Harry was roused from his swirling thoughts by the sound of Hermione tentatively calling his name.

"Harry…"

It was clear from the tone of her voice that Hermione had asked him a question that he hadn't heard. Harry looked at her and he could see from her expression that she was waiting for an answer. Not knowing what to say Harry simply stood there saying nothing. Hermione shyly repeated her question.

"Harry…would you like to see?"

Taking a minute to process her words Harry remembered that Hermione had wanted to show him something. Nodding his head he answered.

"Yeah. Sure."

Hermione took a deep steadying breath before crisscrossing her arms and grasping the bottom of her t-shirt. Harry's eyes widened and rounded in their sockets as his brain communicated the fact that Hermione was taking off her top. Just as his brain processed that bit of information, Harry saw her arms flutter down to her sides; her hands moved to the front of her khaki shorts and deftly popped the button and slid the zipper down. She then hooked her fingers in the waistband and pushed the shorts down those shapely legs of hers that had become such a distraction of late. Harry couldn't believe his eyes. Hermione was standing there in the middle of her bedroom in nothing but a pale violet bra with a plunging front and matching pair of tiny little knickers. Though the ensemble reminded him strongly of the swimsuit she'd worn the day before something about her present attire was far more revealing than any of her swimwear had been. Harry swallowed convulsively. Just as he was about to ask Hermione why she'd stripped down to her underwear, she stepped around him and closed her bedroom door. Coming back around to stand before him she blushed as she said.

"This is all horribly awkward enough without my giving the entire neighborhood a reciprocal peep show."

Harry's eyebrows rose as he repeated Hermione's last three words in the form of a question.

"Reciprocal peep show?"

Hermione didn't respond verbally to Harry's question. She simply grasped his hand and guided him over to sit upon the hope chest at the foot of her bed. She then walked around to the side of the bed; reaching around her back she released the clasp on her bra and slid it down her arms. Next she hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her knickers and slipped them down her legs before climbing up onto the bed. Hermione lay back baring her naked form to Harry's unbelieving eyes.

Harry was certain that he had died and gone to a heaven he had never conceived of even in his wildest dreams. He watched as Hermione's hands slowly began to caress her body, gliding along the expanses of smooth silky skin and soft curves. Her hands then went to her breasts cupping, massaging and squeezing the erect bronzed nipples between her fingertips. Harry's mouth went dry as he wondered at the taste and feel of plump buds. Slowly Hermione's right hand slid from her breast and began a downward descent. At the same time she raised her knees and placed her feet firmly on the bed. Her legs fell open revealing her fully to him; as her hand slipped down towards her center and her fingers slipped into the glistening folds Harry wanted to be that hand.

He watched in awed fascination as Hermione's fingers slipped down and over her clit before driving in then out of her slick passage. Harry heard a whimpering hum of pleasure escape Hermione's lips as she began to lose herself to the feel of her own ministrations. Her head dropped back onto the pillows and her eyes drifted shut. Her breathing came in stuttered gasps as she rocked her hips up to meet the downward push of her probing fingers. As the pace of her actions increased Hermione's moans and whimpers became more pronounced. Harry's own breathing became more ragged as he watched Hermione spread before him. His hands itched to know if her skin was as smooth as he imagined it to be. Were her breasts as soft and full as they looked? While he pondered an infinite number of questions about the arousing young woman before him Harry was shocked out of his internal contemplations by the sound of Hermione breathlessly moaning.

"Mmhmm!"

The protracted utterance of that single syllable falling from Hermione's lips at that instant, stirred something primal inside of Harry. Without thinking of the consequences of his actions Harry raised himself from his seat on the hope chest and taking off his glasses and t-shirt made his way towards Hermione. Crawling up the bed he placed his palms on each of Hermione's thighs forcing them slightly further apart. Startled by the feel of his hands on her bare flesh Hermione's eyes flew open; her hand stopping its ministrations. Harry leaned forward and turning his head to the left began placing a line of soft kisses to Hermione's inner thigh.

Hermione trembled as Harry's lips skimmed up the inside of her thigh. As he neared her center Hermione's breathe quickened, suddenly a jolt of searing white heat rocked Hermione's body as Harry's tongue slowly swept across the surface of her vagina, seemingly savoring the taste of her on his tongue. Gently he flicked her clit with his tongue before taking the hardened nub into his mouth and sucking voraciously. Hermione moaned and bucked her hips. Encouraged by her actions Harry buried two fingers inside Hermione's pussy, as he continued to suck her. He curled those fingers up towards his tongue, capturing her clit and G-spot between his mouth and fingers. Hermione convulsed above him as wave after wave of unmigitated pleasure rocketed through her body. Hermione wound her fingers in Harry's head and pressed him closer to her as she came with a trembling cry of his name. Harry continued to gently kiss and lick hermione until the most violent of her tremors stopped. He then kissed his way up her prone frame allowing his hands and mouth the chance to answers their questions about the softness of her skin.

Once they were eye level once again Harry leaned in and kissed her softly. Hermione was slightly taken aback by the taste of her own essence but the warm comfortable feel of Harry pressed against her drove all coherent thought from her mind. As they drew apart Harry squinted down at her and whispered emphatically.

"You are bloody amazing!"

Hermione flushed hotly as she rejoined with.

"You're the amazing one…"

Hermione paused and blushed an even deeper shade of red as she added.

"I didn't imagine you could…experience all that from oral stimulation alone!"

Harry grinned crookedly and replied.

"You aren't the only one who does research out of curoisity."

Hermione smiled shyly at that. They lapsed into silence momentarily. Harry took the opportunity to steal another kiss. What began as a slow and gentle exploration of mouths soon turned into a rather passionate affair that had Harry's partially clothed form laying atop Hermione's completely nude body. As the kiss intensified and Harry pressed himself more firmly against Hermione she came to know how truly aroused he was. Breaking the kiss Hermione said.

"It would appear that you have a bit of a situation."

Harry's eyebrows knitted together in confusion for an instant before Hermione ever so slightly brushed her hips against his rock hard cock. Harry's eyes fluttered shut and a hiss escaped him at the slight contact. Hermione watched the expression that crossed his face and placing her palms flat against his chest and rolled him over onto his back. Shocked by the action Harry asked?

"Hermione what are you doing?"

"This was all about reciprosity remember."

Harry attempted to sort out what Hermione meant about reciprosity but lost the ability to think entirely when Hermione grasped the waistband of his dark blue swimmers and dragged them down his hips and legs. Harry's fully erect penis jutted into the air. Harry watched in blissfully anticipation as Hermione stared at his manhood admiringly for a moment or two before leaning down and starting at the base of his dick licked all the way from the bottom to the top without stopping, while making a swirling motion as she worked her way to the top. Harry groaned. When she reached the head Hermione flicked it with her tongue much the same way Harry had done her clit earlier, she then placed her mouth over the top of his manhood, covering the head completely and slipped into a vigorous up and down sucking motion, while swirling her tongue for added effect. Harry's breathe came in ragged gasps as Hermione gripped his cock around the base and slide it up and down, hand-job style, in tandem with her mouth. Harry gripped the edges of the bed and ground out Hermione's name as she expertly brought him to release.

-->